Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 7/30/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Meghan admitted she wouldn't have her career without her dad! She's refusing to talk to Avenatti! She backed down when Ana called her out (lame statement about the difference between "working at MSNBC" and "hosting at FOX" means nothing. Everyone had already moved on). What is happening?!

I will say, though, that I'm finding Joy's Avenatti glee distasteful. There's something about him that screams opportunist to me.

Edited by Vanderboom
Took what Meghan said out of context. My bad!
  • Love 10

I like the fact Avenatti and Ana aren't scared to push back against RBM's insipid blathering. RBM said that CNN is the channel for Democrats so Ana explained that when she's on there's usually a Trump supporter on the panel too. Then Ana mentioned MSNBC and how RBM worked for that network which made RBM see red to the point where her head looked like it was going to explode from her eyes begging to bulge out. RBM had to point out how she worked for MSNBC but hosted at Faux News (I think that was how she was trying to differentiate between the two?) and before they went to break she made sure to repeat herself.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, Jaded said:

RBM is trying to have a "gotcha" moment by "interrogating" Avenatti.

Hell, I say we ask ABC to put Ana AND Michael Avenatti on the show permanently. Avenatti is NOT here for Meghan’s bullshit! 

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 19

Funny how Meghan likes to dictate when things are up for debate and the parameters of what can be said in order to suit her input. It's disingenuous to talk about one side having bias media. All your media is bias because it's owned by corporations who also have the power to buy their way into politics so ALL of them skin in the game but that doesn't mean that the bias is equal across the board. Fox may be one and the only conservative bias network on air, but it's the most bias network on air. You can just look at the 'liberal' representation they have on their own show - it's these extreme minded people that are brought on with the intent of painting extreme pictures of the left. When they get an intelligent guest that can hold their own, they talk over, degrade them and then cut the segment off. It's an insult and also intellectually dishonest to try and bring up the subject of media bias at that table and FoX not be the first name out of your mouth. But Meghan is disingenuous and lacks intelligence which is why she can't follow arguments or understand why Ana is bringing up all of the networks Meghan has worked at. Go Ana, don't back down to stupid people. 

Meghan is just a little whiny bitch. I just can't anymore with her. Constantly stopping to acknowledge the one fan clapping for her. Stop playing the victim because you aren't getting applause from the audience. Also, it says a lot about her standards when she thinks someone's credibility is hurt by the people they debate with and not the quality of what they say. But makes sense, she doesn't ever listen to what people actually say. She's not looking to learn, she just looks for the opportunities to jump in and bulldoze everyone over with her opinion. She's like a bull in a China shop. 

• Love 20
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

OMG - I'm giddy!  Can't wait to get home and watch this.  Those that are watching....PLEASE keep the comments coming, you're making my icky day much brighter.  :) 

Oh this is a must-see. Ana talked OVER MM when MM interrupted and wouldn't let Ana speak.  Just a big bowl of awesome. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Something's definitely going on with the Megs.  She's still loud and horrible, but, she loud and horrible less often today.

She's still brewing over Ana bringing up the bias networks she's worked for. She may limit her input (which I wouldn't mind because she doesn't often say anything smart or decent) but you can she's silently throwing a tantrum with the angry look on her face and her childlsh like gestures.

• Love 16

You know, we always hear people say ABC must be keeping Meh-gun because she makes the news. Well, so does Ana Navarro. I can't see Abby Huntsman doing that. The only reason anyone cares about what Meh-gun has to say about so much as a hole in the ground is because (as Meh-gun herself admitted today) of her father.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

It's an insult and also intellectually dishonest to try and bring up the subject of media bias at that table and FoX not be the first name out of your mouth.

THIS. She has the AUDACITY to call out CNN when she KNOWS and ADMITTED that a bias also exists on the network where she was previously employed - and I’d argue that their bias is much, much worse and painfully obvious. I’m so glad nobody at the table let her get away with that bullshit ass comment. Sorry y’all, she’s got me hot this morning, lol!

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, rickhurst3186 said:

It appears that Meg literally found out just minutes before air that Ana was hired as a permanent co-host for next season. Meghan looks like she had rather be ANYWHERE ELSE than at that table today. 

Hahaha, Meghan is beyond pissed about something lol. Her pinched sour face is hilarious. 

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Anna is on fire today, he does not want America to be brown again...A very astute and funny comment..

Best comment on the show and Meghan just scowled.  And sipped.

• Love 17

Mr. Rain, who does not watch the show with me but is familiar with it, just came in and saw a few minutes of it. 

Mr. Rain:   "What's McCain's first name?" 

Me:    "Meghan"

Mr. Rain:    "Does she ever smile?"

Me:    "NO"

• Love 19
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

The way it sounds, the View won't be able to post any clips today on social media.  

Meghan is getting owned and ya know they like to protect her at all costs so you’re onto something lol.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

You know, we always hear people say ABC must be keeping Meh-gun because she makes the news. Well, so does Ana Navarro. I can't see Abby Huntsman doing that.

Speaking of, her criticism of Ivanka for being phony has already made the news.

• Love 13

Oh good grief. Now Meghan is pissed off that Joy said Tucker Carlson doesn't like sex. Meghan says he does and has five kids.

I wonder if she is going walk off next???

Good times today!

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Speaking of, her criticism of Ivanka for being phony has already made the news.

8 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Funny as hell. Meh-gun was gulping at her mug at that comment.

4 minutes ago, rickhurst3186 said:

Funny, my special version of Hell is Meggy sitting on the panel too!

5 minutes ago, rickhurst3186 said:

Funny, my special version of Hell is Meggy sitting on the panel too!

Her special version of Hell seems to be whenever she is not in control of the topic.  I get it if she is shy about her sex life, but she can’t even laugh at that silly joke Joy told? 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, OnTime said:

Oh good grief. Now Meghan is pissed off that Joy said Tucker Carlson doesn't like sex. Meghan says he does and has five kids.

I wonder if she is going walk off next???

Good times today!

It was Avenatti who made that joke and Megan got indignant and had to defend members of her tribe.

She is so humorless and everybody ignored her little tantrum.

• Love 15

Everyone who didn’t want to watch today, I say this is an episode worth watching. Freakin’ hilarious and a perfect end to the season. I really want to be around next season to comment with all you hilarious ladies and gents but it depends on who Sara’s replacement will be. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s someone who will not allow Meghan to dominate the table. 

• Love 19

Meghan is making what should be a fun and easy end to the season really uncomfortable for everyone, especially Joy!  She is like a dark cloud sitting at that table, refusing to laugh or join in, unless it is to highlight her off-camera "friendship" with Sunny - kind of throwing it in Joy's face.

Joy is struggling, and I feel badly for her.

• Love 20

Even though this show has been talking about sex since it started over 20 years ago RBM seems to think if she throws histrionic tantrums over that fact enough that it will stop.

• Love 11

And with that, im going to say  Goodbye Meggy! I want to thank everyone in this group for their insightful,  fun posts, and allowing me to be a part of this group.  I look forward to meeting you right here in the fall to watch The View together.  Until then "Enjoy whatever View you have". Bye.?

• Love 20