Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 7/16/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Why was Jeanine Piro on?  Was it to plug a book?  No one in that audience is likely to buy her book, are they?  

6 minutes ago, Jewlmc said:

The scariest thing is knowing this woman was a judge.

A judge of beauty contests?

• Love 8
(edited)

So $10 says that Joy is out because she doesn’t want to deal with Jeanine Pirro. I wonder if the powers that be at ABC brought her on to make Meghan look good.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 20
(edited)
31 minutes ago, backformore said:

Can't wait to see today's show, I record it and watch later.  I called my dad (age 92, republican) asked him what he was doing. He said "watching the view, my blood is boiling."

So I assume it's a good show.

For the first time ever I had to turn it off. Pirro was horrible. Absolutely unwatchable. 

I wonder why Joy wasn't there. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 12

I switched back to The View after I assumed JP's segment would be over.  But there she still was and I'm so glad I didn't switch again - I would have missed the take-down!!  You go, Whoopie!!!  ???   Sunny's reaction was typical:  turn away, sip your drink, pretend it's not happening.   It's hard to picture her as a rough tough prosecutor, given her demeanor on this show.  But I digress.  Whoopie was freaking awesome.  And how often do we get to say that?

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

She came looking for a fight, she was even rude to Megan. Everybody looked uncomfortable.  The judge is crazy...

You mean the next potential Supreme Court judge?  ? Gawd, even as a joke (which I don't think it is), that thought is assinine.    The woman resides in an alternate reality.  Whoopie has earned an unlimited supply of get-out-of-jail cards from me for that epic verbal body slam.

• Love 22

I just about died laughing when after Whoopie was done yelling , Sara jumped in and thanked Judge "let me finish " Jeanine  for being there. Yeah , that's what everyone was thinking.  That Sara , what a trooper.

• Love 15

I was really disappointed when I saw that Joy was not going to be on today's show to counter Piro. However, the panel didn't let me down. And my Whoopi love is through the roof. There'd better not be any disciplinary action taken by ABC.

• Love 23
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Orillia said:

I just about died laughing when after Whoopie was done yelling , Sara jumped in and thanked Judge "let me finish " Jeanine  for being there. Yeah , that's what everyone was thinking.  That Sara , what a trooper.

Sara looked like she was caught off guard and startled due to Whoopi suddenly telling her to say good bye and giving the "Judge" the hand and told her bye. 

Edited by GokaiGreen
  • Love 16
(edited)
4 minutes ago, blitheone said:

I was really disappointed when I saw that Joy was not going to be on today's show to counter Piro. However, the panel didn't let me down. And my Whoopi love is through the roof. There'd better not be any disciplinary action taken by ABC.

There should not be one, it was the crazy judge that started it, by first telling Whoopie, nastily, to let her finish talking, when Whoopie was moving her blue cards and then later she pointed at her and told her that she suffered from Trump Derangement syndrome, they think that they are so clever, calling people that..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 15
22 minutes ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Why was Jeanine Piro on?  Was it to plug a book?  No one in that audience is likely to buy her book, are they?  

They're probably lucky enough to get a free copy. Ana had the line of the day when she said she thought the title referred to the Trump administration. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

MM is so screechy and talky today my ears hurt.  God, that bitch is so dismissive:  of her fellow panelists, director is her ear; audience; the truth.

Jeanine P. is coming on next?  I'm off to MSNBC.  Smooth move, show, to alienate your core audience with guests you know will piss them off.

I think JP is on to "foment conflict." I put it in quotes bc I was accused of that at Twop back in the day. :-)

Sara looks cute today. I miss Joy when she is not there. 

• Love 11

OMG that was fucking awesome!  Ladies and Gentlemen, featuring your newest daytime tag team Sunny and Whoop, Whoop, Whoopi !!  I enjoyed that WAY more than I should heeeeeheheheh

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Tammee said:

OMG that was fucking awesome!  Ladies and Gentlemen, featuring your newest daytime tag team Sunny and Whoop, Whoop, Whoopi !!  I enjoyed that WAY more than I should heeeeeheheheh

I got a little bit too excited. WOOT!

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, WarnerCL45 said:

I guess I should have watched!  I thought JP would get away with her BS.  Thank you Whoopie!

I had decided not to DVR it, but now I guess I'll have to go On Demand because I gotta see Whoopi.

• Love 6

MM wants Time magazine to put on the cover why 68% of Republicans  still support Trump , I thought was her job. 

Here I am despite thinking my blood pressure would go sky high with judge Jeanine... Sounds like it will be worth the viewing.  I don't blame Joy though. 

• Love 6

People from NY will probably remember when Pirro first announced her plans to run for the Republican nomination for the Senate.  As she was speaking, a big gust of wind kicked in, blowing her notes all over the place.  It was like "someone" was trying to tell her something!  She couldn't even beat Rick Lazio for the chance to run against Hillary.  I think she's still bitter about that.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

Sunny's reaction was typical:  turn away, sip your drink, pretend it's not happening.   It's hard to picture her as a rough tough prosecutor, given her demeanor on this show. 

You must've missed when Sunny was countering everyone of JP's talking points.  That sipping of the cup and turning away was Sunny's non-verbal way of saying "Finish now, bitch!"

• Love 22
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Wavy said:

People from NY will probably remember when Pirro first announced her plans to run for the Republican nomination for the Senate.  As she was speaking, a big gust of wind kicked in, blowing her notes all over the place.  It was like "someone" was trying to tell her something!  She couldn't even beat Rick Lazio for the chance to run against Hillary.  I think she's still bitter about that.

And I'll never forget when she did a segment on her show, literally walking around in the New York woods looking for Hillary Clinton. Not only was it creepy, it was borderline stalker behavior. Mentally sane people don't do things like that.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 21

Okay now I've gotta do a "recover" on my DVR so I can see this dismissal from Whoopie. I turned it off when the Fake Judge came on. WOW, sounds juicy and wonderful.  Thanks for letting me know guys and gals.  Glad to hear that Whoopie showed she has balls.  (which she probably has anyway)

• Love 8
(edited)

As I said previously, I changed the channel before JP's segment because I had no desire to listen to her spew her sh*t.  I did, however, return to the show just in time to see Whoopie go after her.  So I did not see anything else Sunny might have said or done before all the cup sipping. 

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Love 6
Just now, sugarbaker design said:

She sure does.  The segment starts with Whoopi saying "Are you pointing at me?"  It's awesome.

And the look Sara had on her face was priceless. She looked legitimately frightened at what would come next. Hilarious!

• Love 16

I watched twice and wanted to reach into the screen and smack off that sardonic grin from that bitches face. 

Yes MM was frightened about what Jeanine thought of her. 

Whoopi should have been carried out on everyone's shoulders, loved the audience cheering.  

• Love 22
1 minute ago, athousandclowns said:

wanted to reach into the screen and smack off that sardonic grin from that bitches face. 

I hate that!  People that are so horrible and then smile like they got you.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

She sure does.  The segment starts with Whoopi saying "Are you pointing at me?"  It's awesome.

I rarely say anything good about Whoops, but her thing with judge JP  is truly epic awesome. 

1 hour ago, Orillia said:

Sara was there to make sure nobody got dead. heh

• Love 21

At the end of the first segment when throwing to commercial, Meggie said she was glad it wasn't her getting yelled at for a change.  Wait, I thought they all got along?

When Whoopi shut down JJP and told Sara it was over, Sara did her thing and Sunny, sipping from her cup, rotated her chair towards Meggie, as JJP looked to her and then back to the table and said, Wow!  And then she threw her hands up in the air.

• Love 9

The only part I enjoyed about judge JP was when Whoopi ate her lunch..... hard. And Sunny did a good job too, but Whoops got LOUD

I kind of screamed and scared the cats. 

• Love 13