Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 6/25/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/27/2018 at 1:48 PM, deirdra said:

Meghan is no John McCain - "in a dress" or otherwise.

Sadly, she believed her own PR from an early age.  I wish I had the talent to put together some clips (many clips) of Meghan showing her temper, her exasperation, her "what abouts," and more.  Cutting her eyes left and right, shrugging her shoulders, flailing her hands...as her ears and neck just get redder.  The music would have to be just right.

Edited by Former Nun
Just remembered the ears and neck.
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Catnip said:

I wish The View would book the Pulitzer Award winning George Will although I'm sure he believes this show is beneath him. He's a defector from the republican party and doesn't suffer fools lightly. MM proclaiming her undying love for him would have little to no effect.  

Oh I hope they DON'T. He was on Bill Maher's show two weeks ago and is just as another condescending prick. And that's all I'll say as this is not the thread for it.

• Love 5
(edited)
36 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh I hope they DON'T. He was on Bill Maher's show two weeks ago and is just as another condescending prick. 

I watched him on Bill Maher's show also and couldn't agree more. Just want someone to call out condescending MM on her BS she spews daily.

Edited by Catnip
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yesterday when the ladies were talking about children's preferences for one patent over the other,  WHY did they infantilize  (sp?) MM by asking about her preferences ---like we didn't know already?

Her mom had to be bad cop, I'm sure. Plus John is more famous and we know MM likes her political celebrities cuz she's got nothing else.  

Why didn't they ask MM about her nieces/nephews' preferences or  whenever they talk about children?    I guess she is probably not close to them, or they don't like her either.  

Infantiliizing MM is cringe-worthy. She is too old for that shit.

Go away, MM. 

And quit calling her "baby", Whoops!!!!  

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 7

Who the hell thought that dress was a good choice for Meggie today?!?!  It is hideous, on multiple levels.  But it does please me immensely that she looks so horrid and she has to be on TV wearing that thing for an entire hour. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Hey y'all, the first two segments are "must watch" ... LOL.

I have no words for the first two segments LOL but yes - must watch. Whoopi's frustration was palpable. I'm just as frustrated as her.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Thank God Whoopi finally called this hateful woman out when she tried to pretend only white people are poor and losing their jobs, and that she’s the only one who knows anything about any state that is conservative. Screw you, Meh-gun.

When Meghan screeched about how she's trying to explain the red states because she's actually "been there" and Whoopi said back, "I HAVE TOO!" I wanted to give her a standing ovation. Meghan, you are NOT the only person who understands their frustration.

2 minutes ago, GokaiGreen said:

How does Meghan remotely knows how folks living in poverty feel or lives when she has always been an born with a silver spoon in the mouth arrogant stuck up bitch her entire life.

I cackled! Her explanation was, "well, I don't know what they're going through personally but I talked to them so I know and can speak for them!" LOLOLOLOL

• Love 24
Just now, ari333 said:

Today is a must watch. Whoops let loose on missMM. Joy  got in some shots, as did Sunny and ...wait for it....even Sara.

"You want to be all up in my uterus, but you dont care about kids already born."

I'm so proud of Sara! 

• Love 17

MM really doesn't give a damn if her "tribe" have to lie, steal, and cheat to stay in power.  As long as they're still in power, she's okay with ANYTHING they do to get it and keep it.  

Please don't let her get a pickup letter this August.  I may quit watching for good. 

• Love 18

Whoot, whoot!  Happy to see that my dream girl for MMM's replacement will be co-hosting tomorrow...Tara Setmayer.  I'm sooooooo hoping this is an audition!  LOL

• Love 8

I understand Sunny's hen love. I love the hell out of squirrels and I dont know why except they're fluffy and fun... and wild and unpredictable heh and they follow me to the laundry bc I always have snacks. :-)

Whoopi was on fire and the "three french hens" was cute and quick wit.

Also I liked Joy's calling her dog a kardashian heee. He doesn't "do" anything he just looks good. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Tunia said:

Whoot, whoot!  Happy to see that my dream girl for MMM's replacement will be co-hosting tomorrow...Tara Setmayer.  I'm sooooooo hoping this is an audition!  LOL

I'm excited too and I dont even know who tara is :-)

• Love 9
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Tunia said:

I don't think they've ever had an African-American conservative woman permanently co-host. Don't want to get too off-topic - I don't always agree with Tara, but that would be an interesting replacement.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I have no words for the first two segments LOL but yes - must watch. Whoopi's frustration was palpable. I'm just as frustrated as her.

Same here. Megan was also gloating about another win, for her tribe and it was not the time.  She was also taking shots at all of the third party voters.   

Sunny is pro-life, but, she was considerate enough, not to gloat about Roe v. Wade possibly going away.

I loved Joy taking a shot at the Democrats for being so weak and supine.  They got us into this mess, by not fighting hard enough for Merrick Garland. 

• Love 20

I was waiting for Whoopie to reach across the table and throttle that blond bitch till she screamed (in that inimitable screech) for mercy.  And then, for Whoop to say, 'NO!  UH UH!!! How do you like not having any control over your life........BABY???!!!???

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, rickhurst3186 said:

So it's whoever SAYS it better (messaging) not the ACTION that makes a great leader . I see.WTF?

Yep. Tall tales, false promises, and lies be damned - and that's something her "tribe" skewers Obama and the Clintons for.  

• Love 10
(edited)

Meghan is practically salivating over her black, conservative hero/friend Harris Faulkner. LOL ??

And Harris didn’t answer Sunny’s question about feeling any responsibility towards the black community, being the only woman of color to host her own show on Fox. 

Edited by Alexis2291
Edited language that may possibly be seen as inflammatory
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ari333 said:

I remember her from the last time she visited the show and can't say I'm excited. *shrug* Everyone has different preferences though. Too bad Whoopi hates Paula to her core. I'd rather have her back on the show.

• Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, ari333 said:

19 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I don't think they've ever had an African-American conservative woman permanently co-host. Don't want to get too off-topic, as I don't always agree with Tara, but that would be an interesting replacement.

She'd be perfect for this job.  I've been floating her name whenever we get into a serious discussion of MMM replacements, and really hope a fire gets lit for her.  Tara is currently a CNN Political Commentator, already a Contributor to ABC News and a former GOP Communications Director on Capitol Hill. She's also already based in NYC, so it wouldn't require a move on her part (unlike Miami-bound Ana).  For all her accomplishment, her name isn't very well recognized, which is a shame, but you may recognize her face when you see her.  She's previously co-hosted on The View, but not often enough.

https://www.tarasetmayer.com/about

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I wish someone would point out to Meaghan that the reddest of red states are also the poorest states.

And lowest education levels and poorest health quality, etc etc.. 

10 minutes ago, rickhurst3186 said:

So it's whoever SAYS it better (messaging) not the ACTION that makes a great leader . I see.WTF?

Meghan was more concerned with the optics of crying babies than the actual status of these kids. 

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

MM "Look everyone, I have a black friend, she's my mentor, look here, she was at my wedding"

Don't forget "We're military brats"!!! 

I wish Meghan would just take her entitled butt back to Faux News since she practically gushes and treats any personality from that network with respect and admiration than any other guests when they come on the show. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, SoapySales said:

I am so damned sick of the Megsplainin' about how red America thinks every damned day.  It truly is an insult to the audience. Does Meg-gun really think that we tune into The View to have a political dilettante explain contemporary American politics to us when we hear about it daily on political shows and Web sites from people who actually are experts?  You are NOT a political pundit, Mehgan. You are merely a spoiled rich kid who studied art history in college and worked on her father's political campaign.  At best you are a TV personality, and not a very good one at that. NO ONE takes you seriously, and likely never will. True experts don't have tantrums and continually insist we listen to them because they KNOW because they just do.  You have no cred at all kid. Please gather up your guns and go to Montana somewhere and get off of my TV. 

I wouldn't even go that far, because in order to BE a TV personality, it is assumed that the person at least HAS a somewhat likable personality!  ;-)

• Love 14