Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

I'm not so sure that Sam was so happy yesterday because she was doing hair.  I think she was getting off on being the center of attention.

Oh she definitely enjoys showing off her knowledge of any topic. 

• Love 1
On 8/28/2018 at 6:24 AM, Lady Calypso said:

Heh, maybe. It does suck for Brett more than the others. On the one hand, this is what happens when you choose to shit talk people. These are unfortunate consequences but this should teach Brett (and L6) a lesson on minding what you say. Everyone in that house has done some shit talking, but Brett and Angela have both done it pretty bad in terms of who's still in the house. 

Yet, on the other hand, this shouldn't have happened. This wasn't Sam overhearing because she was right outside the door. This was the Big Brother house or production messing up. Either the button was broken and caused the intercom to stay on, or it was on production's end, since they've had small leaks before (not to the houseguests, luckily, but Brett's DR session was broadcast to the live feeds about him literally being a Trojan Horse, which would have messed up his game tremendously if it had been heard). And, from the clip I watched of the incident, it does seem like a button malfunction (since production didn't cut away from the incident once it was found out). This 100% affected Bretts game, and maybe Tyler and Angela's too. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. We'll have to see what Brett does with Sam today, because he might be able to come back from this, but he'll have to put in the work. Or L6 can simply choose to get rid of her sooner. However, with the Battleback happening, it's better for Brett (and L6 in general) to put in some work. 

This is a sucky situation as a Brett fan, and it depends on how long it was on (it sounds like it was only on for a short time but still). I personally didn't think what Brett was saying was awful, but Sam's not gonna be happy at all and it hurts her, since she hates this kind of stuff, so I'm hoping Brett doesn't avoid her and he deals with the situation upfront. 

I know this was several pages ago, but could someone please fill me in on  what happened, what was said, who said it and who heard it?  THANKS!!!  

• Love 1

I guess I have to look forward to another wonderful Sam edit this week.   

49 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

I'm not so sure that Sam was so happy yesterday because she was doing hair.  I think she was getting off on being the center of attention.

Bingo!  And she’s savvy enough to know that will give her airtime.  She might be crazy — crazy like a fox. 

I would love to see her in the F2 just to hear her reasoning for winning.  I think we all will be surprised.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I know this was several pages ago, but could someone please fill me in on  what happened, what was said, who said it and who heard it?  THANKS!!!  

Brett was talking to JC in the HOH room about an issue he had with Sam. I thnk tyler and Angela were also in there. She offered him to do their laundry together so he didn't have to wait. He decided to not take her up on that offer and put his laundry inside the patio door just in case they shut them out before he got his turn - he didnt want his laundry left outside. Sam saw it and made a big deal about it.  So Brett was irritated and venting to JC. Kaycee runs up to the HOH room (she was coming out of the DR) and said she could hear and see them on the living room intercom. They are unsure if Sam heard it but find out later that she did. Apparently more of them were talking shit about Sam in the HOH before that but she luckily did not hear that, she only heard Brett talking about the laundry issue. 

1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

I guess I have to look forward to another wonderful Sam edit this week.   

Bingo!  And she’s savvy enough to know that will give her airtime.  She might be crazy — crazy like a fox. 

I would love to see her in the F2 just to hear her reasoning for winning.  I think we all will be surprised.  

ehhhhhh I think we would hear what we've heard all season "I did my best, I never lied, I am who I am, bla bla blaaaa" 

• Love 2

Angela’s talking about how Tyler had melted her cold, cold heart but I’m not buying it. She’s a model and media savvy enough to know that Zingbot established “her story” or what B.B. is telling us is her story.What a lovely  arc;   surfer guy has made her become vulnerable and loving. A real down to earth guy capturing the heart  of the “ ice princess”, certainly makes for more compelling TV than just laying around in the HOH bed between competitions.  She absolutely knows where she’s taking this.

Edited by Caseysgirl
  • Love 10

Tyler told Kaycee about JC/Brett wanting to separate Angela/Kaycee. Busy plantin' those seeds.

Remember when Lisa didn't vote for Eric to come back in the House? I wonder, if given the chance, whether Haleigh would vote for Fessy to come back. I'd bet she'd vote for Fessy - she really does seem into him - but he's been a real downer this week. I wouldn't be surprised if she'll be relieved to be free of him in the Game. Maybe she'd prefer to have Bayleigh back instead.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, mooses said:

Tyler told Kaycee about JC/Brett wanting to separate Angela/Kaycee. Busy plantin' those seeds.

Interesting. Does he believe JC or just using the parts of the info to his favor ? Angela answers and HOH quesiton about who goes first in L6. She says this sis so hard. I love them but KC , Tyler and I are really close. 

Mooses, do you know about what time Tyler and KC had that convo ??

12 minutes ago, missyb said:

Interesting. Does he believe JC or just using the parts of the info to his favor ? Angela answers and HOH quesiton about who goes first in L6. She says this sis so hard. I love them but KC , Tyler and I are really close. 

Mooses, do you know about what time Tyler and KC had that convo ??

I think it was between 2:20-2:30pm - I was just following updates, so I didn't hear exactly what he told her. But JC has been pushing hard to get rid of one of them, including in a conversation with Tyler last night. Tyler was a firm, "It's too soon." I think he got JC to say he'd be good with KC in F3 (I think JC wants Sam, but Tyler said she could beat them with a bitter jury), and Tyler told him that if he went after Angela next week, they'd lose Kaycee's trust, and they need her. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Angela’s talking about how Tyler had melted her cold, cold heart but I’m not buying it. She’s a model and media savvy enough to know that Zingbot established “her story” or what B.B. is telling us is her story.What a lovely  arc;   surfer guy has made her become vulnerable and loving. A real down to earth guy capturing the heart  of the “ ice princess”, certainly makes for more compelling TV than just laying around in the HOH bed between competitions.  She absolutely knows where she’s taking this.

Eh I don’t know about that. Their relationship has grown pretty organically IMO. And if she was really in it for the tv time, I don’t know why she wouldn’t just dive head first into a showmance. But as of yet, all she’ll do is cuddle and hold his hand. And it’s taken like 7 weeks to get to this point. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm not too sure about that...but last night she was tell the HGs that's why she loved being a hair dresser because she could set her own schedule and she said "like if there was a snow day or something and the kids couldn't go to school... i could call in and just cancel my appointments for the day"

And then when doing Kaycee's hair she says "you look exactly like my girl.... it's crazy!" 

Sam has Kids!?!?

B5634E4C-CAA4-434C-81E6-9536E3617B48.png.47c46c4332ce33caca32dad86fc04289.png

• Love 1
5 hours ago, lilabennet said:

She likes to do nIce things for others, it is her MO.  Breakfast in bed for HOH, baking cookie etc.  I believe that is sincere.  It may be born out of a need to be valued or strategy but the effort is genuine.  I think k she does these things in RL.

Edited by Wings
  • Love 8

Has BB always allowed the houseguests to be so open about production requests -- like the discussions about how Production skewed their educational backgrounds?  I seem to remember that the one summer I was home recovering from surgery and watched all the time (2010), the feeds went to fish every time one of them started to talk about the pre-house sequester period.  Talking about how they used production staff to play act as welder's seems to pierce the illusion of the BB experience more than letting us know which hotel they stayed in, and what they ordered from room service.  

1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Oh God, Sam’s interminable bar stories will drive me to drink. Oy.

If you mean her having been a bartender, having been a bartender myself, there's no end to the stories to be told. Every night's a new fiasco.

• Love 4

I think Tyler's showmance with Angela has really hurt his game. A few weeks ago he would have been my overwhelming pick to win. But now he's faded a lot from the game and if Angela gets to the end she can say she did more than Tyler especially in the jury phase.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Wings said:
4 hours ago, lilabennet said:

She likes to do nIce things for others, it is her MO.  Breakfast in  for HOH, baking cookie etc.  I believe that is sincere.  It may be born out of a need to be valued or strategy but the effort is genuine.  I think k she does these things in RL.

I just think it's as simple as her being the center of attention makes her feel genuinely appreciated or needed. It's not necessarily for the attention itself. She also wants her alone time, such as when she eats under the stairs. That sounds like about a hundred other people I know.

Edited by mikewho
  • Love 1

Faysal talking to Haleigh about watching this season of BB:  "The first few (episodes) are going to be so bad.  We didn't know what we were doing."

Oh God.  Haleigh just told Faysal that one of her favorite things about him is that he's like a child.  There is no hope.

• Love 10
Just now, zorak said:

Faysal talking to Haleigh about watching this season of BB:  "The first few (episodes) are going to be so bad.  We didn't know what we were doing."

Goodness gracious.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I'm no Bayleigh fan, but Swaggy is 100x worse. Hopefully she loses so and kills two birds with one stone. 

Also, Angela's gonna be upset she's missing this one. I bet she'd be pretty good at it. We can probably count Rockstar out before it even starts, though. 

• Love 6

Faysal's grand plan before his impending eviction is to tell Sam to not come for Haleigh because the others will already be coming for Haleigh and then they'll be coming for Sam next.

22 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

lol how does he even know that about Bayleigh? He was with her for like 14 days.

Let's not underexaggerate here....it was 21 days, thank you very much!

Ok, all sarcasm aside, I think Swaggy's overhyping Bayleigh's ability when she could easily be the first to fall off. She might be able to do it, but the question is if she'll want to. Early jury members often get too comfortable in the jury house and if they know it's a lost cause to come back in, they simply won't. Bayleigh didn't have a good position in the house when she left. So we'll see if she thinks it's worth it to fight to win the Battleback. 

We know Fessy's gonna fail the spinning disk comp, as all of the bigger guys do. Rockstar will fail because we've seen her in this type of comp before, with the spinning ballerina veto. 

• Love 2

[ot] I just checked the CBS online store.  They are selling pink HOH robes like the one Angela was wearing tonight.  $79.  That is a lot, but pink is one of my favorite colors... [/ot]

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

We know Fessy's gonna fail the spinning disk comp, as all of the bigger guys do. Rockstar will fail because we've seen her in this type of comp before, with the spinning ballerina veto.

And Fessy has a lot of body weight to hold up.  Does anyone remember about the order that Bay, RS, Scottie and Fessy fell off the wall comp?  Personally, I REALLY want Scottie back in the main house with Haleigh and a dumbfounded Fessy in jury.  BB Gods, please make this happen! 

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal says he wouldn't be able to live with himself if there's a Battle Back and he doesn't win it.

Fuck you Fessy!

37 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal's grand plan before his impending eviction is to tell Sam to not come for Haleigh because the others will already be coming for Haleigh and then they'll be coming for Sam next.

I want Sam to be safe. But Fuck you Fessy!

46 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Daheck’s he talking about?  Fuck you, Swaggy.

Pah-kahn.  Again.  Just because.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

And Fessy has a lot of body weight to hold up.  Does anyone remember about the order that Bay, RS, Scottie and Fessy fell off the wall comp?  Personally, I REALLY want Scottie back in the main house with Haleigh and a dumbfounded Fessy in jury.  BB Gods, please make this happen! 

Scottie didn’t compete because he was outgoing HOH.  

Rockstar dropped first, followed by FUF.  Then Brett dropped (which made RS happy) and Bayleigh followed suit shortly after.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Does this mean an Angela family segment tomorrow?

That's what I was thinking. And they can ask what they think of the Angela/Tyler relationship. But you'd think they wouldn't have too much extra time with the Battle Back. 

• Love 1

My fantasy scenario.

Sam wins HOH and Bayleigh wins Battle Back.

i can see Sam and Bay holing up in the HOH room the first night. JC and Level 6 would go out of their minds trying to figure out what Sam will do. The Feeds would be hilarious.

Sam, Bay and Hay form an alliance when Sam finally decides to play the game. Right now, she really has no alliance. I think it is very obvious to her she no longer has anything with Tyler and Kaycee game wise. She nominates Angela and Tyler. Angela goes home.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Does this mean an Angela family segment tomorrow?

With what time!?!?

12 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

This is bound to get Rachel lots of Twitter and/or Instagram followers

I was expecting a Swaggy zing damnit!

2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

I'm so glad this idiot went out early.  What grown person uses so many emos.  And repeats them endlessly?  And I have no idea what any of them mean.

• 1.  There are endless heads at a 45 degree angle shooting out tears.
  • 2.  There are many somethings that are either peace signs or rabbit ears, I don't know which.
  • 3.  There are brown ragged squares that look like blank postage stamps.

What does it all mean?  My guess?  That some poor peaceful rabbits are shooting out tears because they lost their stamp collections?

As for tomorrow's episode it will be all they can do to fit in a 30 second segment to explain how Tyler's hair changed from this night's episode to the live show.  That is unless BB takes him out tomorrow for a perm and changes him back from Brad Pitt's Achilles in Troy to silly surfer boy again before the live show.

Edited by green
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, green said:

I'm so glad this idiot went out early.  What grown person uses so many emos.  And repeats them endlessly?  And I have no idea what any of them mean.

• 1.  There are endless heads at a 45 degree angle shooting out tears.
  • 2.  There are many somethings that are either a peace signs or rabbit ears, I don't know which.
  • 3.  There are a brown ragged squares that look like a postage stamps in profile.

What does it all mean?  My guess?  That some poor peaceful rabbits are shooting out tears because they lost their stamp collections?

As for tomorrow's episode it will be all they can do to fit in a 30 second segment to explain how Tyler's hair changed from this night's episode to the live show.  That is unless BB takes him out tomorrow for a perm and changes him back from Brad Pitt's Achilles in Troy to silly surfer boy again before the live show.

And this is why I don't use emojis. I haven't a clue what any of them mean.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Tyler's showmance with Angela has really hurt his game. A few weeks ago he would have been my overwhelming pick to win. But now he's faded a lot from the game and if Angela gets to the end she can say she did more than Tyler especially in the jury phase.

I think it's a combination of things. Tyler had to work a lot in the beginning of the season to get in good with everyone, and he can coast on that a bit. And with fewer people in the game, alliances are more clear now; he's definitely more of a target, but that's also a numbers thing. He could be spending time with non-Angela people (especially Sam--though I think coping with Kaitlyn took a lot out of him), but I don't think he's really hurt his game that much. His game, with that many F2s, was always going to become more precarious as the season progressed.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Slider said:

What else will they show? Fessy sleeping since the veto meeting?!

They will recap at the top of the show.  They will show (as in visually explain) Tyler's hair.  They will vote someone out.  They will have a LONG (show time wise) battle-back.  They will then start the HOH at least (endurance) or show the whole thing (short competition).  They could easily fill up a 2 hour segment.

Angela is sobbing in the HOH again. Man, they must have really opened up some old wounds combined with JC running down and making a big deal of Brett giving Angela a back massage. 

Edited by mooses