Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, zorak said:

LOL  I hated Derrick with a passion and if I never hear the phrase "taking food out of my daughter's mouth" again, it will be too soon!

How's about, "If it looks like a duck and oinks like a duck and flies like a duck ... "

What does it say about someone who repeats a phrase like that 20 times in three days? I don't know exactly how many times Doofess repeated that phrase on the show as well as on the feeds. But it was far too many. Far far far too many.  I wanted to do him some serious bodily harm for that. The only thing that stopped me was I didn't want to go to prison. Sigh. But I seriously hoped one of the other players would have killed him or something similar.

And while I'm complaining about repeating a phrase like that ... as much as I'd like to do something evil to Doofess, I feel far worse about stupid Hayseed telling Julie, "You look absolutely fabulous/ravishing/stunning ... " Ugh! Every single time she casts a live vote.

How do you think Julie feels about that? I'm surprised she hasn't said, "Hailey. When you keep repeating that phrase every time you vote, I find it extremely annoying and off-putting. It seriously disturbs me.  Please, Please Hailey. Will you please stop doing that? You must not realize just how terribly annoying and infantile that kind of behavior is when repeated every single time.

IT'S REALLY EXTREMELY ANNOYING YOU STUPID CHILD! YOU ARE 21 YEARS OLD? WHY DON'T YOU TRY ACTING AS IF YOU WERE 21 YEARS OLD?

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 6

Fessy says he's debating about what his speech will be if he and Haleigh stay on the block against each other.

Haleigh:  "I'm the worst fucking player in Big Brother history."

Haleigh just said that the only person in the house who will have her vote is JC.  Haleigh says she will be a very bitter juror.

Faysal said he would be a bitter juror, too and that he would give his vote to Kaycee over anyone and it's fucked up because she didn't even do anything in the game.

• Love 1

Haleigh:  "Maybe there will be a twist.  Maybe America gives us a fucking power because they feel sorry for us."

Haleigh:  "JC's power has already expired."  Good golly.

• Love 5

Haleigh:  "Zingbot called you a moron because you put your fucking alliance member on the block."  She then made some comment about that was probably what Zingbot was getting at with the Fessy zing.

• Love 4

Haleigh says she needs to clean her face up and grow her nails before she sees Julie.  Haleigh says she plans on looking nice on eviction night because she's convinced she's going and they can suck her dick if they want her to wear athletic gear.

• Love 2

Haleigh seriously thinks that Scottie will have Fessy's back if Fessy stays and Scottie wins a Battle Back.  Even Fessy questioned if that would be true.

Faysal:  Tyler is sitting pretty as fuck."  A day late and a dollar short indeed.

• Love 11

Haleigh's final vote in order :  JC>Brett>KayCee>Tyler>Sam>Angela

I don't know how Hayleigh can have a serious conversation with Fessy wearing that stupid hat.  I also don't understand why neither of them seems to understand that Fessy's late game "alliance" with Ang/Tyler was simply a failure.  From what they've said Angela spelled that out for them in the speech.  They are still talking about Angela changing her mind today and going back on their agreement.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Do they teach logic at A&M?

Overwhelming no. (I hate ALL texas schools.)

Does anyone else remember us getting a cam on the HOH lockdowns?  Usually nothing happened, but there was sometimes a passive aggressive staredown, or drama over who sat where.  It's been awhile, but didn't they do it every Thursday morning?

• Love 2

I finally took a look at the app dooFes had built by people that supposedly know more than him. Remember, he’s certain it’s going to make him millions.

With his revolutionary app, a people can load pics of themselves while they workout and send a gym buddy a quick note to come “spot them on the bench.” And yes, the logo really is that janky, apparently drawn by someone using their foot. 

It seems he’s probably one of those guys that was floated through the education system because of athletic ability. Bummer he didn’t make pro; at least then he’d be surrounded by people making sure his stoopid was kept private. 

13E7874F-00B3-4327-A7BC-140BAB290488.jpeg

38870EB1-624D-4124-88FF-E02E748AC989.jpeg

F88FC09D-20BA-4B3C-BE7F-D864B43AD819.jpeg

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Does anyone else remember us getting a cam on the HOH lockdowns?  Usually nothing happened, but there was sometimes a passive aggressive staredown, or drama over who sat where.  It's been awhile, but didn't they do it every Thursday morning?

Wasn't there an HOH lockdown where we could watch Brendon sit in the bathtub eating crackers or something?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Faysal says he and Haleigh could tell Brett to sleep in the blue room tonight to give them their block space.

New name for sex....block space.  Ok

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Wings said:
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal says he and Haleigh could tell Brett to sleep in the blue room tonight to give them their block space.

New name for sex....block space.  Ok

As prepared for...EW!

25 minutes ago, zorak said:

Fessy says he's debating about what his speech will be if he and Haleigh stay on the block against each other.

Haleigh:  "I'm the worst fucking player in Big Brother history."

Haleigh just said that the only person in the house who will have her vote is JC.  Haleigh says she will be a very bitter juror.

Faysal said he would be a bitter juror, too and that he would give his vote to Kaycee over anyone and it's fucked up because she didn't even do anything in the game.

Reason number 2,481 to hate these two.  "We are bitter BITTER jurors and America will love us for our bitterness."

4 minutes ago, atomic said:

From the study session Level 6 is having upstairs:

Reason number 4,376 to love Level 6.

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Slider said:

I remember them. They would blast the B.B. theme music outside of the hoh room.  They still have them Thursday mornings but I think they play regular music for them now and that’s why it’s blocked from the feeds. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Haleigh’s as delusional as dooFes is dumb. 

“Best case scenario is you win veto and take yourself off then it’ll be you, Brett, and JC. 

Oh my. 

With all of this planning for Fessy to win veto, I would love for Haleigh to actually win.  That would throw them for a loop.

Do we know what the veto will be tomorrow?  Or which one is typically played around F8?  Superhero maybe?

• Love 3

Haleigh and dooFes talking about going to Hawaii for a week once they’re out and Haleigh tells dooFes she left her passport at home. He said they’d figure it out. 

I think I’m gonna watch the others for a while.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Scary thought, isn't it?

Chicken George's grandkid getting into it with Jerry's great-grandkid. Christmas Jr. having a complete meltdown when workout buddy Jessie Jr. is evicted. Libra's children being a sibling twist that nobody realizes is happening because they're fraternal biracial twins. Derrick's daughter entering the house at 350 lbs. because nobody ever took food out of her mouth. Paisley Nickson winning AFP as a fuck-you to Jeff and Jordan's kid making F2 thanks to some conveniently timed twists that don't involve clown shoes.

And Will will still be hosting the jury roundtable, his face tighter than ever.

I love everything about this post.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, mooses said:

I never think a Battle Back returnee should win Big Brother. That's why I hate Battle Backs so much. They've already been outplayed once. The other player automatically played a better game by not getting a Jury House break. 

Don't even get me started on that ridiculous Victor Twist. 

You and me both.  Actually, on the first season of Canadian Big Brother the player who was voted out and returned (Gary) made it to the final two and would have won if Topaz (someone who he was close to) did not fuck up her vote and vote for the wrong person.  When Topaz's vote was announced she angrily said she did not vote that way.  It was a real funny thing to watch, mainly because I was not a Gary fan.  To this day Arisa Cox, the host of BBCAN, makes a point of reminding contestants to vote for who they want to win. 

7 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

One of my lasting memories of Big Brother is Marcellas sitting down next to Julie for his post-eviction interview and the first thing she did was whack him on the head with her index cards.  

I have said it before but the main reason why I started watching the show in the first place was because of Marcellas.  That being said, people bringing up his stupid move will never not get old for me.

11 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Haleigh and dooFes talking about going to Hawaii for a week once they’re out and Haleigh tells dooFes she left her passport at home. He said they’d figure it out. 

Oh man that...well I am speechless...

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Could we please just have an episode of them trying to figure that out?

BritneyGif.gif

Edited by LADreamr
  • Love 6

JC just spent 10-15 minutes telling Brett how to play this week.   I didn't understand most of it because JC & whispering, but it sounded like he was telling him to get close to a female (either Sam or Haleigh, whichever one JC thinks has a small crush on Brett.)  Not sure if he's plotting to throw Brett under the bus or trying to set up a three of his own to go against Tyler/Ang/Kaycee.  In any case, Brett held it in pretty well, but he was a little snappish with his responses a couple of times because JC always talks to people like they're stupid and his way is the only way.

I know they don't let Zingbot blow up people's games, but I wish his had been:  JC, you think you're running the game, but really you're just running your mouth.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

STOP TALKING, HALEIGH.

Oh Haleigh, if you were truly a super fan you would know that Paul is not dragging you because he definitely has not watched a single episode of BB. (Exhibit A: him repeating his exact same BB18 mistakes in BB19)

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, cork dork said:

That would be more appropriate as it’s a mess, but alas, it’s Fessy Fitness. 

Yes. I know. I was just trying to be funny. But it was a fairly poor atempt.   It is his mind that is "messy".  The poor fellow seems destined to go through life mixing up the name "Fessy" with "Messy". Oh well. What 'cha gonna do?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

I typically type FUF if I’m on my lunch break and checking the forum at work.  Not gonna type “Fuck you, Fessy!” there.I

I work from home.

FUCK YOU FESSY.

FUCK YOU FESSY.

FUCK YOU FESSY YOU FUCKEDTY FUCK OF FUCKNESS.

;>

1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

Wow, Rachel was awful "hosting BBAD." She never even looked into the camera; she always looked sideways. 

On a side note, where is Angela's mustache? 

Out having a cappuccino with Rachel’s hosting skills.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, cork dork said:

Weirdly I have run across other people- well-educated and well-traveled people, even- who have also somehow thought you need a passport for Hawaii if you are a U.S. citizen. It's like you wouldn't think there'd still be people out there who think that New Mexico is not part of the US, but there are.

• Love 4

I love everything about those two being up.

I can't decide what would be more satisfying: Fessy's face when Angela wins the veto and flatly refuses to use it, or Fessy winning it and being torn about whether to play it on himself or Haleigh. 

My goal long-term is similar to Michichick's: Fessy breaks the circus peanut he uses for a brain because Haleigh and Scottie are together (either they're both in the jury house or Scottie returns as Fessy goes to jury) and he can't chaperone them.  I'm sure Scottie would offer to take Haleigh to Hawaii on HIS passport.

Edited by phlebas
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, zenithwit said:

With all of this planning for Fessy to win veto, I would love for Haleigh to actually win.  That would throw them for a loop.

Do we know what the veto will be tomorrow?  Or which one is typically played around F8?  Superhero maybe?

Yes, it is ‘Days.’  They have been drilling each other in the HOH for well over an hour.   Neither of them have a chance in hell. 

• Love 2