Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam’s certainty she’ll be going to the “little house” next week because “she’s not playing and can’t learn any more about people than she already knows” has me hoping they drag her ass to F4-5 to keep her from too heavily influencing others and not reward her any more than she already has been, having taken the slot of someone who actually wanted to be there. 

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why would you be sorry? Everyone is a Tyler stan, including most of the house lol!

That's probably why, haha. I dislike feeling like a crowd-follower! 

35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, Bayleigh? I have a weird feeling in my stomach that this pregnancy scare is one big hoax.

I wish I thought it was a hoax. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Angela says it's bullying that the other side is using what they see as Sam's weaknesses (her emotions) to get at her.  Sorry, I fail to see how that's bullying.

Angela says she feels like the bulldog that wants to protect Sam.

Manipulation, yes; bullying, no.

• Love 4

Bayleigh telling Haleigh and Rockstar that she hopes that Tyler will look back on this one day and say that he was wrong and wish he could go back and apologize.

Edited by zorak
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh telling Haleigh and Rockstar that she hopes that Tyler will look back on this one day and say that he was wrong and wish he could go back and apologize.

And....this is giving me personal flashbacks to the worst year of my life, when I had my ex best friend do similar things (she'd guilt me into apologizing for shit that was never my fault). 

For future reference, THIS is why I will never like Bayleigh now. I can't stand manipulative people like this, who think they're always the victim and never take full responsibility, or any responsibility, for their actions. In my case, my ex best friend ended up apologizing later on. We don't talk anymore, but she made the effort to recognize her mistakes at 22. Bayleigh is 25 years old and does seem like she was spoiled rotten by her family and was never told the word "no". As I continue to catch up (sorry episode going on right now, but you're probably not gonna be watched by me), that Bayleigh screaming match was 100% a temper tantrum, the slamming of the sliding door and everything. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Coming from her this is especially funny.

I'm not actually quoting this quote to comment on what you wrote, but I felt the need to comment on your avatar and I enjoy it. I enjoy it a lot. 

• Love 14

I popped back on to the feeds in time to see Bayleigh telling Haleigh and Rocksalt that Tyler really did have feelings for Chakra Con and he’s been trying to act like he wasn’t hurt by her. 

Ha. Hahahaha. 

Those three are delusional. Bless their twee hearts. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Haleigh needs to win HOH even more now. I wanna see L6 and co. squirm so badly!

It would be nice to have more power swapping, but after her boneheaded wannabe power move today, I'm having a hard time rooting for her.  But I can kind of see a crapshoot HOH coming up, so who knows? Too bad Haleigh (who was smarter than the rest) threw her lot in with people who can't win a dang comp like she can.

I am over Bay's insistence that Tyler is the devil, and how he needs to apologize. And RS and Fessy are just kind of useless and confused. I want to see the real players this season start to turn on each other!

And I still totally want Kaycee to put up RS after RS saying she can't put her up because she's gay. Whatever, RS, Kaycee doesn't need that kind of condescension.

Still love the new avatar, like everyone else :) RS and Brett...the oddest love/hate-mance of the season. He's working it, and it's awesome.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I popped back on to the feeds in time to see Bayleigh telling Haleigh and Rocksalt that Tyler really did have feelings for Chakra Con and he’s been trying to act like he wasn’t hurt by her. 

I do believe Tyler was attracted to Kaitlyn. He mentioned more than once that she looked just like his ex.

• Love 6

I'd so do anything for a Brockstar F2. With how they've interacted in the house thus far, I think they'll be fine outside of the house. I wouldn't go so far as to call them besties, but I think they'll be very friendly and Rockstar will likely give up on the "Brett is an evil rich white man" spiel. 

Swaggy and Bayleigh will be bitter together. 

Tyler handled the house meeting alright, but it also proves that he's not a Derrick in any way, shape or form. He definitely lost a jury vote for no good reason, other than his emotions getting the best of him, and he's definitely become sloppy since the whole Rachel thing. 

In other news, how is Rockstar ok with Bayleigh/Haleigh effectively campaigning for Bayleigh to stay? She does realize that she'll be evicted, right? Not that Rockstar's going anywhere. There's a 0% chance Bayleigh doesn't go tomorrow night. 

Ok, so I am fully rooting for a Scottie/Haleigh/Rockstar/Brett F4. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I am going straight to hell but I can’t unsee Angela’s mustache every time they show her in the DR.

LMFAO Me too!! It's all I see. My husband is like shut up about it already. ??

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd so do anything for a Brockstar F2. With how they've interacted in the house thus far, I think they'll be fine outside of the house. I wouldn't go so far as to call them besties, but I think they'll be very friendly and Rockstar will likely give up on the "Brett is an evil rich white man" spiel. 

Swaggy and Bayleigh will be bitter together. 

Tyler handled the house meeting alright, but it also proves that he's not a Derrick in any way, shape or form. He definitely lost a jury vote for no good reason, other than his emotions getting the best of him, and he's definitely become sloppy since the whole Rachel thing. 

In other news, how is Rockstar ok with Bayleigh/Haleigh effectively campaigning for Bayleigh to stay? She does realize that she'll be evicted, right? Not that Rockstar's going anywhere. There's a 0% chance Bayleigh doesn't go tomorrow night. 

Ok, so I am fully rooting for a Scottie/Haleigh/Rockstar/Brett F4. 

I love that idea. Brett and Rockstar final 2. They could so do it.  But need to hurry 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I do believe Tyler was attracted to Kaitlyn. He mentioned more than once that she looked just like his ex.

Really? I knew he’d mentioned looking like an ex but that’s rarely a good thing as people are exes for whatever reasons so looking like one isn’t usually a good thing. 

Otherwise, I don’t recall him spending any time with her where he was having fun with her glued to him. Given the sigh of relief he breathed when she left, I think the attraction was all in her and her guides’ heads. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

I am going straight to hell but I can’t unsee Angela’s mustache every time they show her in the DR.

I had this problem as well, until someone mentioned her oddly droopy eyelashes, now I can't see anything else.  

• Love 4

I respect Tyler and he's playing the best game out of everyone..but something about him just annoys the hell out of me. He's not even that unlikable..it's just I can't put my finger on it. He's like smug but he's really good at covering it up and no showing that he's smug. He's very self-aware in that way, and that annoys me. I really want to see him get his comeuppence.

• Love 9

So now that I’ve heard 2 times in this episode, Angela seems to be unable to pronounce the word “frustrate”.  It sounded like she said it without pronouncing the first r so it sounded more like fustrate.

• Love 5

Yeah at this point I can’t even root for Haleigh anymore bc she’s so gd stupid, so I just need all of FOUTTE to be gone so we can really start the game. I want to see L6 + JC + Scottie pick each other off. 

• Love 8

@CeegBut Angela is not too smart either. She should have let Scotty take that Veto and then Tyler would have taken it from him. But stupid FOUTTE could not put 2 & 2 together so L6 lucked out (as has been the case all season). I think Tyler was playing very well when he was sort of playing both sides but now he has clearly chosen a side and he's getting caught up in their petty games. Like how they totally faked Bay out and then put her on the block with such an over the top way. I mean, she deserves to be OTB but Angela and L6 seem a bit focused on screwing the other side over in a very 'in your face' way. It's like they're trying to get them in a more absurd way each time.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 8

Loved the editing on the TV broadcast tonight with the final shot again ... just like on Sunday's ... of Fessy alone on the couch looking totally clueless ... just like on Sunday's.

And wow that veto competition in the heat they are having in California of late must have been really brutal on them. 

And we now know why Kaycee was picked to play in the veto ceremony.  We got the missing info on the show tonight.  Bay basically ordered Hay to pick Kaycee.  Bay has basically ordered up her own eviction step by step at every turn since she won HOH.  Haha.

I like how Rockstar was an afterthought with the editors too.  A couple of lines about if she didn't win veto no one else would save her.  Then she goes out first.

Kudos to Scottie for backing away from Angela's "this is my week, damn it" claws out stance when he started to approach her to get the veto.  She looked like a cat who did NOT want her dead mouse taken away from her or else.  Scottie might have had claw marks on him if he had persisted.  As it is he gets 5K and is safe and is off L6's radar for now.

Loving how Tyler played his win into gaining Scottie's trust, re-affirming Angela's trust, making it look like he and Brett aren't in it together AND got a trip to Hawaii out of it.  I have loved the joy he plays with.  And now I loved how he operated when his back was to the wall because if either Hay or Fay had won that veto ... oh wait Hay wimped out and didn't go for the kill shot.  Haha.

Both Tyler and Angela both gave good DR's.  They are all produced of course but they can deliver their lines somewhat naturally without seeing their heads move reading the teleprompter.  And they are not SHOUTING out the words either.  Thanks, guys, for that.

Edited by green
  • Love 11

Angela didn't have to make that speech so cruel.

She could have said "I need to flush your power."

She looked dumb because Bay doesn't even have the hacker app.

Production soooo convinced Hay to out the power. 

Tomorrow's episode WILL be another epic one 4sure!!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Angela didn't have to make that speech so cruel.

She could have said "I need to flush your power."

She looked dumb because Bay doesn't even have the hacker app.

Yeah but Bay basically seem to confirm Angela's suspicions by her own behavior.  First discussing Kaycee as the hacker's choice being the perfect outcome in the HOH room with Angela and Kaycee then telling Hay and Fessy that the perfect choice for their side would be if the Hacker put up Kaycee with their hacker power and Hay took the advice.  What?  That made it look like it really was Bay who was the hacker.  They already thought it was her and this kind of "confirmed" it for Angela.  I don't blame Angela at all for thinking that.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
Just now, Cherry Cola said:

Has anyone seen Kaycee with her hair down at all?

I'm not sure when but the music started while she was doing her hair and she sang and danced with it down.

• Love 1

Okay I didn't get a chance to watch the whole blow up earlier as I was at work and forgot my headphones. 

All I can say is WOW. I think her reaction was a bit over the top especially the supersonic voice levels she reached. I completely understand Tyler's reaction afterwards- I think he was in complete shock with how angry she was with him- over what he believes is something so minor regarding Angela. But I think he was really taken aback when she was like you have ruined my life in this house. He immediately realized that she had turned this into more then just game and she was accusing him of doing something personal- which he hasn't done. I think him being legit upset and crying afterwards was real. I am going to gander a guess and say he probably has never had anyone have that reaction to him before in his life- nor scream at him in that way. He's a pretty mellow guy. 

I honestly just don't feel bad for Bayleigh- she got herself into this mess. And if she can't see that them wanting her out is because she has a power- which BTW he kept trying to tell her during the House Meeting- and has nothing to do with anything else then that is all on her. It was never about the Hacker- it was just easy to use that as a scapegoat. 

I am not surprised that FOUTTE/The Hive- think they have the votes because they are still as clueless as they were yesterday. 

I'm over all of them in FOUTTE/The Hive- it was funny to watch them for a few weeks fumble their way through this game. Not anymore. If any of them win this game they will be at the bottom of my list of winners for sure. 

I'm rooting for a Tyler, Angela, Scottie, Kaycee, Brett win at this point, at least they all know what game they are playing. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 15

I had a feeling they were gonna take the booze away. After Bayleigh got so heated that her mouth bled, I was like yea no they're not gonna give these people alcohol lol.

1 hour ago, bballbball said:

[Tyler]'s like smug but he's really good at covering it up and no showing that he's smug. 

That's so it. It drives me insane that he has such a smug face and attitude but he hides it just enough that no one gets it and instead they all play the game for him. Derrick was the same way. Well, actually, he didn't even try to hide it at all, it's just that the rest of them were too stupid to see it. There's a bit of that luck with Tyler too though. 

Between Angela's horrid eyelashes/liner and mustache, I can barely pay any attention to her DRs/speeches. I did notice that she can't pronounce 'frustrate' though. And that she thinks she's much more awesome than she actually is. Man, I can not wait to see her on the block/evicted.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Has anyone seen Kaycee with her hair down at all?

i did once when she was brushing getting it ready to put up.  She commented that no one sees her with her hair down and made a point to put it up quickly!  She never said, why.  

• Love 2

Well I finally have something to replace "Who wants cake?" from BB 10 as my favorite tense and awkward  House Moment.  This was so OTT and went from 0 to about 5000 in seconds. Bayleigh had indeed been holding a lot back.  She completrely lost all sense of it being a game. I think she felt completely betrayed on personal level by both Tyler and Angela. It was like she though she was best friends with both of them. She really, really saw herself as a cool kid.  I guess I have some sympathy, or pity more honestly, for her. On some level she's hurt. But the fact remains she did it to herself.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler handled the house meeting alright, but it also proves that he's not a Derrick in any way, shape or form.

I don't consider that a bad thing. He's too young to compare to a seasoned cop or similar life experience in being able to be that manipulative, but it terms of personality and game playing, I find Tyler more interesting and fun to watch.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

He definitely lost a jury vote for no good reason,

Aww, I think he handled that as well as he possibly could have. He was shook, and didn't really know what to say. I felt bad for him. And that jury vote was going to be lost right there no matter what he said.

2 hours ago, missyb said:

Scottie is a beast. He is a threat in every way.

I wish I could care more about Scottie. He brings next to nothing to the show, and his personality is sorta a wet noodle to me. At least he isn't Fessy, who is so creepy. 

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Hmmm, I didnt really like Angela's speech to Baliegh. Totally unnecessary.

It was so choppy like she was reading it. I guess that's part of her ice cold personality.

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Yeah at this point I can’t even root for Haleigh anymore bc she’s so gd stupid, so I just need all of FOUTTE to be gone so we can really start the game. I want to see L6 + JC + Scottie pick each other off. 

Totally agree. It was embarrassing. She's like someone's kid sister trying to play with the big kids.

Oh, it was so interesting to me that Sam ran to Bay and not Tyler. She even told Haleigh she was proud of her. Who would have thought? 

ETA: I wish Kaycee would keep her hair down more often. I love it. So beautiful.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7