Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Is that her body? I'm will to accept the thinness (she was losing a lot if weight on the show). Her breasts, tho, are too small in that pic.

She said on the show that she'd had a boob job. I think she looks like Amy Winehouse in the pic.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

That was quick. Think even Jessica & Cody and Elena & Mark waited a bit.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Jess and Cody also pretty much moved in together right off the bat. Ok, well technically Jess and Cody went to do TAR a week after Big Brother finished so there wasn't really any time for them to move in right away.

Not that I disagree that moving in is fast. Jess and Cody were apart for a couple of months and they still were very much in love when they were reunited. With Tyler/Angela, they were only separated for six days so I think they need some more time apart to really see if their relationship is one that could last. I guess we'll see in a couple of months with these two. 

Also Rihanna, or whoever is running Rihanna's account, is not only following Kaycee but liked a Level 6 picture.

So Tyler's moved into Angela's place.  Swayleigh are at her parents house.  Haleigh is back in Texas and Kaycee is staying at Rachel's place.  Winston and JC are still in Vegas - not sure if Kaitlyn is still there.  Scottie and Brett have left.  I'm assuming Fessy went home so that leaves Sam as the only one we haven't really seen since the finale other than the picture with the guy from production.  I hope she is well.

• Love 4

I had a weird random thought today. I could totally see Angela on a shopping channel hawking treadmills and excercise equipment. With her bare midriff and tone body I think she’d sell a lot. Yup! I call it. Angela will be on QVC or HSN before you know it. LOL!!!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also Rihanna, or whoever is running Rihanna's account, is not only following Kaycee but liked a Level 6 picture.

I posted that she follows her a while ago, no one cared. Lol. I think it’s amazing. It has to come straight from Rihanna even if she didn’t click "follow" herself, it’s not like some employee went rogue and started liking random reality show contestants on her account, so I think it’s safe to say that Kaycee is Rihanna approved!

I wonder if Kaycee has noticed yet, that must feel so surreal.

• Love 4

I guess Brett has a real job to get back to. It's funny how the Vegas weekend was an extention of the season for the cast. Now, that it's done it's back to reality for some and some praying for more reality (tv) so they don't have to get a real job. I'm thinking Swaggy is going for the real non job avenue.

• Love 4

Did anyone watch Tyler and Angela’s Instagram live? I still don’t see any chemistry or emotion between them, but…it’s hard to explain, like even though I don’t see any emotion, they do seem bonded. You can see a connection between them. I thought they were going to break up immediately, but now I can see them staying together for a while…like 2 yrs, maybe even married? Who knows?

They said that they’ll be very busy soon which kind of makes me wonder if they’re going on the Amazing Race. Tyler said something about he refuses to go if he can’t go with Angela which makes me think that they pitched him going with JC or Kaycee.

Honestly, I kind of detest JC, but I’d rather see Tyler on the Amazing Race with JC than Angela. She’s just so boring. Honestly, I‘d prefer Brett and Winston on TAR or Tyler and Kaycee or even Tyler and Sam over Tyler and Angela…but it’ll probably be Tyler and Angela because we can’t have nice things.

They were watching the first episode and Tyler commented that he aged 10 yrs in the house. It’s totally true, he’s looks way older than he did on the first episode, but probably everyone does after a weekend in Vegas and 3 months in the BB house…well except Kaycee, and Brett, and Haleigh. Idk why that house aged Tyler so fast...

They made a point of saying that they love everyone in the house blah blah blah. I mean, why even bother if they’re not going to give us the behind the scenes details. They could at least say there is/was some tension with this person but we did/will talk it out. Angela said something about being slightly peeved about a post Rockstar made, but they quickly changed the subject.

I would totally watch Youtube videos of them watching each episode and commenting on what really happened, but not if they’re all sunshine and rainbows about everything. If they told us the nitty gritty about the house meeting episode and everything that led up to it and it’s aftermath, I’d definitely watch.

ETA: Thanks to Random Watcher for posting the video.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

So Tyler's moved into Angela's place.  Swayleigh are at her parents house.  Haleigh is back in Texas and Kaycee is staying at Rachel's place.  Winston and JC are still in Vegas - not sure if Kaitlyn is still there.  Scottie and Brett have left.  I'm assuming Fessy went home so that leaves Sam as the only one we haven't really seen since the finale other than the picture with the guy from production.  I hope she is well.

Sam went home right after the finale, much like Steve and Rockstar. I never expected her to stick around, and we may not hear from her for a while. 

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I guess Brett has a real job to get back to. It's funny how the Vegas weekend was an extention of the season for the cast. Now, that it's done it's back to reality for some and some praying for more reality (tv) so they don't have to get a real job. I'm thinking Swaggy is going for the real non job avenue.

Brett went home to see his family, since he hasn't seen them in more than three months, so that makes sense. JC, unfortunately for him, doesn't really have any family to go see, so it makes sense for him to stick around in Vegas. He can see his friends a little later. Apparently, Winston/Brett will be meeting back up in a few weeks but I'm not quite sure where or how. 

Its funny how many opinions we have on BB20 cast. They are so freaking memorable we keep talking about this. When from BB15 until now have we been so invested in a cast. Usually once the show is over we are done. They have such dynamic personalities. Tangela is freaking adorable. Just love them. Robyn Kass this year literally found a goldmine. How hard will it be to repeat this cast magic again?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Summerday said:

Honestly, I‘d prefer Brett and Winston on TAR or Tyler and Kaycee or even Tyler and Sam over Tyler and Angela…but it’ll probably be Tyler and Angela because we can’t have nice things.

I would totally watch TAR with Bret and Winston or Tyler and Kaycee and I'm not even a fan of TAR. But Tyler and Angela? Nyah, pass.

• Love 1

From Big Brother 15 build your All Stars List:

Amanda Zuckerman(BB15)

Zach(BB16)

Derrick L (BB16)

Vanessa R(BB17) 

Nobody from BB18 that was a horrid season.

Jessica Graf(BB19)

Josh Martinez(BB19)

Tyler Crispen(BB20)

Hayleigh Boucher(BB20)

Brett Robinson(BB20)

So far i have 9 contestants already. Guys build a list of all stars from BB 15 to BB20

2 hours ago, Summerday said:

They said that they’ll be very busy soon which kind of makes me wonder if they’re going on the Amazing Race. Tyler said something about he refuses to go if he can’t go with Angela which makes me think that they pitched him going with JC or Kaycee.

Honestly, I kind of detest JC, but I’d rather see Tyler on the Amazing Race with JC than Angela. She’s just so boring. Honestly, I‘d prefer Brett and Winston on TAR or Tyler and Kaycee or even Tyler and Sam over Tyler and Angela…but it’ll probably be Tyler and Angela because we can’t have nice things.

The upcoming season of TAR (which has already filmed) is made up of alums from BB and Survivor.  So it would interesting if they would have any BB alums for the season after that.  That is, if there is another season.  TAR ratings haven't been that good and CBS hedged on renewing it.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

The upcoming season of TAR (which has already filmed) is made up of alums from BB and Survivor.  So it would interesting if they would have any BB alums for the season after that.  That is, if there is another season.  TAR ratings haven't been that good and CBS hedged on renewing it.

I'm dying for TAR to return. I'm guessing it will return after Survivor ends. They could squeeze it between this current season and the next season in February. They doubled up on episodes last time (Jess & Cody season) which made the season go really fast. That said, if TAR is renewed I would think the most they would do is maybe one team from BB. I think they would do either the guy/guy (Brett & Winston) or the dating couple route (Angela & Tyler).

Well one reason for Tyler moving in might not be romantic: he was a lifeguard (read: unemployed) in SC. He probably gave up his lease to go on the show. So after the show it's probably move back with his mom in Ohio or move in with Angela who already has a place. I think everyone else lives with family or already has a place of their own. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well one reason for Tyler moving in might not be romantic: he was a lifeguard (read: unemployed) in SC. He probably gave up his lease to go on the show. So after the show it's probably move back with his mom in Ohio or move in with Angela who already has a place. I think everyone else lives with family or already has a place of their own. 

It could definitely be both. 

Also, at least this isn't bordering on creepy levels with Swaggy living with Bayleigh's parents for practically two months, and this started BEFORE he found out Bayleigh had been pregnant! 

53 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I'm dying for TAR to return. I'm guessing it will return after Survivor ends. They could squeeze it between this current season and the next season in February. They doubled up on episodes last time (Jess & Cody season) which made the season go really fast. That said, if TAR is renewed I would think the most they would do is maybe one team from BB. I think they would do either the guy/guy (Brett & Winston) or the dating couple route (Angela & Tyler).

When Jess/Cody were on TAR, that season did very well and they won. With this upcoming CBS Reality Trifecta (Survivor, BB, TAR) season, if it does well, they may try again, but I agree that they'd likely only do one team next time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Summerday said:

Did anyone watch Tyler and Angela’s Instagram live? I still don’t see any chemistry or emotion between them, but…it’s hard to explain, like even though I don’t see any emotion, they do seem bonded. You can see a connection between them. I thought they were going to break up immediately, but now I can see them staying together for a while…like 2 yrs, maybe even married? Who knows?

Angela talking in the Instagram Live kind of reminded me how she talked in the DR- kind of monotone- but I feel like that's just how she is when a camera is right on her face. Ditto with her Interview with Julie & even in the Finale when Julie asked her about what's going to happen going forward with her & Tyler. She gets all straight faced. I think we saw how much she cares about Tyler- and then obviously fell for him when they were one on one- you could see it all in her eyes and her smiles- yeah obviously there were cameras all around- but as they said they would forget about them sometimes. 

They were watching the first episode and Tyler commented that he aged 10 yrs in the house. It’s totally true, he’s looks way older than he did on the first episode, but probably everyone does after a weekend in Vegas and 3 months in the BB house…well except Kaycee, and Brett, and Haleigh. Idk why that house aged Tyler so fast...

It's insane how different he looks now then he did in the first episode. I think he looks so much better now. Thank goodness he stopped with the creepy wide eyed look, maybe that was the issue. Haha. 

They made a point of saying that they love everyone in the house blah blah blah. I mean, why even bother if they’re not going to give us the behind the scenes details. They could at least say there is/was some tension with this person but we did/will talk it out. Angela said something about being slightly peeved about a post Rockstar made, but they quickly changed the subject.

I'm sure that Angela would be perfectly fine never seeing Rockstar again in her life- ditto with Tyler. I think they are going with the approach of Rockstar can say whatever she wants- it's just not worth it for us to comment on anything she says. She doesn't really know either of us very well so she's just basing her commentary on assumptions. We are friendly with the people we are friendly with and that's that. We aren't going to be bothered. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sam went home right after the finale, much like Steve and Rockstar. I never expected her to stick around, and we may not hear from her for a while. 

I would be surprised honestly if we ever heard from Sam again. LOL. 

1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

I saw somewhere that the next season of TAR starts filming in November. At first I thought they wouldn't want anyone from BB on it since they just had Jess/Cody and now they are doing a season with past TAR/BB/Survivor alums- but CBS has final control over casting- so I'm assuming they probably pushed for the BB/TAR/Survivor alums because it'll bring in ratings- they could do the same for another BB team for their next season. I don't know if Angela/Tyler will be on- but I wouldn't be surprised if they were on- just because of how popular they are coming out of the house. But then again- whatever they film won't be on until probably the earliest next Fall. 

During Tyler/Angela's Instagram Live- someone asked if they would do BB again- Angela said she wouldn't let him leave her for 3 months- and he said the same thing and that he would do it if they could do it together. I wonder if he would ever do Survivor- that's only a month- and I could see him doing really well on it. 

I know we've all been wanting an All Star season of BB- and at this rate I don't think we are ever going to get it- but I don't understand why CBS doesn't do it kind of like The Celebrity version. I think with the format it is now at almost 100 days- a lot of former HG's balk at that- especially if they have kids etc. But if CBS decided to do it instead of CBB one year-I could see them getting many people they wouldn't normally get for a 100 day season. 30 days is nothing compared to 100+. I don't get why they don't do that. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Okay, but which of this group is likely to appear on Mtv's The Challenge?

Swaggy, most likely. I honestly don't see anyone else appearing on The Challenge, let alone do well. I think Bayleigh would take a hard pass. Fessy would be too boring for the season. I don't see Brett doing The Challenge either. Those three are likely to be asked, but I don't see any of them actually going on.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

And here's one for JC, you really have to listen to understand what the hell he's saying

I only listened to about 10 minutes of it, but I'm so used to hearing Spanish accents that I had no problem understanding him at all ;)

13 minutes ago, mikewho said:

I only listened to about 10 minutes of it, but I'm so used to hearing Spanish accents that I had no problem understanding him at all ;)

I don't want to listen to him but did he actually say he knew about Level 6? Liar, Liar pants on fire!!!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don't want to listen to him but did he actually say he knew about Level 6? Liar, Liar pants on fire!!!

I think it was more that he knew they were in an alliance- but clearly he didn't know their name. 

Tyler did say a few days before they left the house that whatever JC finds out he'll just say "I KNEW IT" even if he didn't actually know it.

LMAO. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, twilightzone said:

It also has TAR alumni which I think is kind of unfair as they would have an advantage, having raced once before.

eta:  I'm unspoiled.  Just giving my opinion.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

It also has TAR alumni which I think is kind of unfair as they would have an advantage, having raced once before.

I'm unspoiled, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have an advantage. Every race is different, with different challenges.

What about those match-ups, or whatever they call them, that have been done for a few seasons now, where the teams have to compete against each other in the final round of the leg and whoever wins moves forward? A team who's been doing great can lose right there.

Edited by mikewho
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

To me, in these pics of Angela and Tyler, they look like brother and sister. Something about the shape of their noses and their smiles, so needless to say I'm super squicked looking at pics of them. 

I don't think they look good as a couple.... not sure why either. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Okay, but which of this group is likely to appear on Mtv's The Challenge?

Swaggy, Fessy, Brett, Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, Haleigh are the ones I think will get asked to appear on a future season.  Swaggy will take whatever he can get and anyone else it will depend on whether or not they choose to continue with reality tv or if they are able in the next year or two be successful making money on social media or starting their own business, return to their pre BB life.

They also have Ex on the Beach that Paulie was on and I think Corey from BB18 will be on the next season of that.

It seems most of them were interested in TAR.

Edited by HartofDixie
1 hour ago, mikewho said:

Well, they seem to really like each other, so who are we to judge?

I'm a PTV forum poster.  That's who I am to judge.  

But...  I don't really care either way about Tangela.

On another note...  I told someone today that they looked "REAL CUTE!  REAL CUTE!"  And they basically said, "What the fuck is this dude's problem?"  Thanks a lot, Blockstar!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Robot Sam and her producer friend would be a great TAR team. 

I know you're being snarky, but can you imagine Sam on TAR?  "Ok, teams, let's just agree to give ME the fast forward and I'll throw it in the Thames so that no one gets an unfair advantage."  Lol, she'd do better in that it's less of a social game, but I don't think her control issues would serve her well on the race.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Swaggy, most likely. I honestly don't see anyone else appearing on The Challenge, let alone do well. I think Bayleigh would take a hard pass. Fessy would be too boring for the season. I don't see Brett doing The Challenge either. Those three are likely to be asked, but I don't see any of them actually going on.

Brett seems like he's fit right on The Challenge from what little I've seen these days.

Given that CBS has 3 highly successful competition reality shows--including the granddaddy of them all--with close to 100 seasons between them, I'm surprised they haven't designed some sort of show specifically for bringing back past contestants.  I know the shows have cross-pollinated for years, but they should be able to come up with a twist on what ABC has done with THE Bachelor, MTV with The Challenge and VH1 with the Of Love shows.  

16 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

To me, in these pics of Angela and Tyler, they look like brother and sister. Something about the shape of their noses and their smiles, so needless to say I'm super squicked looking at pics of them. 

I have read that people are often attracted to people who look similar to them.  Maybe that is the case for them?

8 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

There is really only one BB20 pair that should be on The Amazing Race and that's obviously the bromance to end all bromances: Brett & Blockstar.

Fixed that for you...

• Love 3
15 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Hmm, I wonder if Jess and Cody got to go back for a second TAR, that would be cool. I haven’t been checking their social media so idk if they’ve been MIA for about a month.

13 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Angela talking in the Instagram Live kind of reminded me how she talked in the DR- kind of monotone- but I feel like that's just how she is when a camera is right on her face. Ditto with her Interview with Julie & even in the Finale when Julie asked her about what's going to happen going forward with her & Tyler. She gets all straight faced. I think we saw how much she cares about Tyler- and then obviously fell for him when they were one on one- you could see it all in her eyes and her smiles- yeah obviously there were cameras all around- but as they said they would forget about them sometimes. 

I just can’t agree, for me she only really seems to light up when she’s being bitchy. That’s the only time I really see any spark of emotion from her camera or no camera. And her monotone is constantly there no matter what she's talking about. She always sounds like she just got off a 17 hour shift and is ready to fall into bed.

It's insane how different he looks now then he did in the first episode. I think he looks so much better now. Thank goodness he stopped with the creepy wide eyed look, maybe that was the issue. Haha.

I think he looks much older now, it's hard to believe that he's 23. He looks 29 or 30 now, whereas in the first episode he looked his age. That wide eyed look makes me laugh so hard! He did it in one of the backyard interviews when the reporter asked him about Swaggy's proposal and if he would be proposing to Angela any time soon. I died. 

I'm sure that Angela would be perfectly fine never seeing Rockstar again in her life- ditto with Tyler. I think they are going with the approach of Rockstar can say whatever she wants- it's just not worth it for us to comment on anything she says. She doesn't really know either of us very well so she's just basing her commentary on assumptions. We are friendly with the people we are friendly with and that's that. We aren't going to be bothered.

Yeah, I hear you, but being diplomatic really isn't that interesting to watch. I can get diplomacy at work, if I'm going to watch a Youtube video from former BB houseguests, I want to be entertained and see/hear something interesting. Hiding any bitterness or resentment and pretending that it's all water under the bridge isn't going to bring in the views IMO. I'm not saying that they have to drag other houseguests through the mud, but you know, maybe mention the post and roll their eyes and give a quick response...something like that.

4 hours ago, leocadia said:

I know you're being snarky, but can you imagine Sam on TAR?  "Ok, teams, let's just agree to give ME the fast forward and I'll throw it in the Thames so that no one gets an unfair advantage."  Lol, she'd do better in that it's less of a social game, but I don't think her control issues would serve her well on the race.

Personally, I love it when people have melt downs on TAR. It’s one of the best parts of the show for me, so I’d love to see Sam on there refusing to walk any further, and accusing Tyler of lying and demanding to hold the clue, etc. I think the people who calmly and methodically work through each leg while saying, ”you can do it babe,” are a complete snoozefest. If I wanted to see thoughtful and considerate people being thoughtful and considerate to each other, I’d…go where they all hang out. Lol.

~~~~~~~~

Another funny thing about Tyler and Angela’s Instagram live is that Tyler mentioned the curse of entering the house first and said he deliberately didn’t go in the house first. I wonder if he’s heard about the OTEV curse. It came true for him, he won OTEV, but didn’t win the game. Makes me wonder if he knew about the curse and tried to throw that comp but Rockstar ruined it by telling him the correct answer. Lolololol that would so funny if true.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 2

Well, y’all, I think this thread has run its natural course; I may stick my head in every now and then while it’s still open for posting, but I’ve got some 3+ months of reading to catch up on.  :)

#ButFirst, a final comment in passing: in Ep1, had anybody else noticed Kaycee was the first in her initial group of eight HGs to enter the House?  So that myth is half-dead, at least.  ;>

Edited by Nashville
run, not fun - although it has been. :)
  • Love 2

Last night I was watching Davonne do an Instagram AMA and people were asking her about KC. Seems they might have hooked up in Vegas but Davonne kept claiming nothing happened.

Edited by RandomWatcher
21 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

When Jess/Cody were on TAR, that season did very well and they won. With this upcoming CBS Reality Trifecta (Survivor, BB, TAR) season, if it does well, they may try again, but I agree that they'd likely only do one team next time.

Personally, I am not watching this season of TAR. They have picked far too many people who I strongly dislike for me to pay any attention to the show. I can buy casting one team that is potentially problematic but they picked some people who were flat out awful on their seasons.