Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Unfortunately, the stupid Swayleigh stuff ruined the last ten minutes a little. I'm happy for Kaycee, but I would have been more excited if there was no stinking proposal.

I'm a little bitter. I didn't even get to process the bitter vote from Sam, who I knew would be bitter.

Yeah, the final votes were read too fast and we didn't have enough time to process each one.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Kaycee got the win, Tyler got AFP and the girl. Right in my feels, you guys. Right in my feels.

100% with you on all fronts. I am also suffering terribly from a peanut allergy at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Fessy.  It was Fessy all along.

? ? ? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unfortunately, the stupid Swayleigh stuff ruined the last ten minutes a little. I'm happy for Kaycee, but I would have been more excited if there was no stinking proposal.

I'm a little bitter. I didn't even get to process the bitter vote from Sam, who I knew would be bitter.

Ehhhhh sam was pretty close with Kaycee early on too. It just wasn’t as obvious or spoke about but at one point she told Tyler it was the 3 of them to the end. 

Just now, RandomWatcher said:

What, how?

When swaggy walked up RS said “a marriage proposal??” Or something like that 

I haven't seen the ep, but thank you all for your posts!

So...did Swaggy change clothes from the pics posted earlier, but did he really propose to his beloved wearing a shirt with his own picture on it?

ETA: never mind, just watched the video. It would have been funnier if he did have that shirt on, lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

Derrick is probably doing the happy dance right now.  He's dealt with people comparing Paul's and now Tyler's gameplay to his but since neither one won, it just elevates Derrick even more as a strategic player.

Edited by zenithwit

I went on FB looking for Ross and Marissa facebook watch back yard interviews but could not find it.  If anyone finds it please post a link here, thanks.  Or say what to say in the search to get it.  I tried the obvious. 

• Love 2

What a nice Final 2! Thankful this season rinsed out the taste of last season. I am disappointed that playing your strategic butt off (while not being a jerk) wasn't rewarded, but I can't help but love Peanut, too! She played a great game as well, if not as mastermind-ly.

I still think the Jury format sucks - it was clear most of them have their votes settled, with the exception of Haleigh. And it was even worse with Julie rushing them off - only to have Swaggy take as much time to explain his life with Bayleigh's father and to propose. I would have loved if Julie rushed him with a, "You only have 45 seconds."

• Love 17

The only awesome thing about Swaggy’s stupid, inevitable proposal to Bayleigh was whenever the camera cut to him, with the pre-jury in the background? They all looked like they were doing everything possible not to retch and roll their eyes. They know what Swaggy’s deal was and were thoroughly disgusted.

So, I would have been happy if Tyler won, but am THRILLED Kaycee won, and I do feel she deserves it. She won comps. She had a killer social game. And she was in on every decision Level 6and Tyler made. She knew every vote, she knew everything that was going on. She just didn’t have to blatantly lie and make false promises as much as Tyler did. I am certainly not going to fault her for that. But I loved their alliance all season, and am just giddy about how this all turned out.

Now where do I go to see post interviews?

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Do tell, pretty 

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Ehhhhh sam was pretty close with Kaycee early on too. It just wasn’t as obvious or spoke about but at one point she told Tyler it was the 3 of them to the end. 

When swaggy walked up RS said “a marriage proposal??” Or something like that 

Yep.  Threw SC off his game for half a second.  Not much, but I will take what I can get...

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I think Tyler's mistake was pretending to be so close to Sam and Scottie and then them finding out he didn't really care about either of them. Both of them cannot handle rejection and are deeply insecure people. 

Yeah, I was surprised most by Scottie, who was a big fan of the game (although I'm still skeptical), and whose favorite HG was Evel Dick. Definitely shocked that "respect and loyalty" were his number one criteria.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Derrick is probably doing the happy dance right now.  He's dealt with people comparing Paul's and now Tyler's gameplay to his but since neither one won, it just elevates Derrick even more as a strategic player.

Derrick can go Cheney himself.

• Love 1

Anyone notice Swaggy's hand around Bayleigh's waist behind Julie during the sign-off? All rubbing on her side tummy area? GROSS GROSS GROSS NO NO NO!

In other news, wow, Steve lost some weight and looks, well, kinda hot! And Rachel looks like a sexy Snow White impersonator. (And I swear there's not an intentional JC joke in there, honest.)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, at least now I have a new hated houseguest. Congrats to Chistopher the Babysitter! You have earned the top spot for Worst Houseguest Ever for ruining what would have been a fantastic finale! 

Hopefully CBS will take note about the negative social media reaction to the proposal and lose Swaggy's number.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So, I would have been happy if Tyler won, but am THRILLED Kaycee won, and I do feel she deserves it. She won comps. She had a killer social game. And she was in on every decision Level 6and Tyler made. She knew every vote, she knew everything that was going on. She just didn’t have to blatantly lie and make false promises as much as Tyler did. I am certainly not going to fault her for that. But I loved their alliance all season, and am just giddy about how this all turned out.

Now where do I go to see post interviews?

YES YES YES and last year there were some live feeds somewhere of BY interviews. Darn it, can we see them now?