Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Dl3ZxEjV4AE4OX5.jpg

This does not look like spinning disks ??

They don't seem to have put up the entire comp yet (the ropes and the poles, as seen in the bottom right) so I think they're just not done. However, the two buttons DO throw me off a bit. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They don't seem to have put up the entire comp yet (the ropes and the poles, as seen in the bottom right) so I think they're just not done. However, the two buttons DO throw me off a bit. 

Maybe there is some financial/game benefit to jumping off and hitting a button.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

Dl3ZxEjV4AE4OX5.jpg

My speculation is that the Battleback Competition is separate from the HOH. Look at the lanes- and the balls- similar to the DE Veto last season. My guess is Battleback first- then whomever wins will join the HG's for the HOH comp which is the spinning one. 

I think Fessy might be a favorite to win the Battleback because of his long strides, but I don't think he has the body for the swinging comp. He's way to massive- I think he falls pretty fast. 

12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

hmm yea i just noticed the buzzers... it does look like two different comps - but would they make them run back and forth on the mat? 

Run both comps concurrently - that would make BOTH more fun to watch.  

The Jurors having to dodge between HGs on swings to run their JBB comp, maybe?  

Or knocking a HG off a swing with a ball gets the Juror their swing, and a place in the HoH comp?

Either could be a REAL Knockout comp!

Hell - break out the popcorn.

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, missyb said:

Dl3ZxEjV4AE4OX5.jpg

It looks like 2 sections rotate, both rimmed in white.  This could be very good.  Dizzy people are fun to watch.  I think this will HOH and BatBac.  Much too elaborate a set up to have 2 comps.  

It would be kind of funny if Fessy wins the Battleback- Kaycee wins the HOH- puts up Hay & Fessy then Angela wins the POV to secure Fessy leaving again. Again 2 of the women who he says he can beat in anything winning again to make sure he goes home. LOL. 

• Love 6

Just catching up. Saw the JC/Hay segment. What was the most awful was how Sam tried to gently tell him that he had crossed some boundaries and the angry, dismissive way he reacted. Also if a girl is in the bathroom and has to scream "Production!" then obviously she's uncomfortable. 

• Love 12

I enjoyed Tyler playing dumb with Haleigh last night when she was speculating about tonight being a double eviction. Tyler asked if it would be two hours or one hour and Haleigh said it would be two. Tyler KNOWS it would just be one.

Angela saying “I need a facial” and then Brett breaking out in laughter also amused me. Of course JC piped up about Brett turning it into something sexual. Brett is such a naughty boy and I love him for it.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm guessing the buzzers and balls will allow those eliminated to try and eliminate others. Haven't they done that before? 

Wondering if there might be an option in play - for example (and not saying this is ‘it’, just throwing this out):

1. All JBBs start out in the same comp as the HGs.
  2. The first JBB to jump off the swing and hit the JBB buzzer forfeits their shot at HoH, but locks themselves in as the returnee...
  3. ...provided none of the other JBB combatants make it to, say, F4 in the comp - if any of the JBBs is one of the last 4 standing, the one who buzzed in is eliminated.
  4. The balls, of course, are available for the one who buzzed in to -er- “coax” the other JBBs into dropping before F4.

THAT could be fun.  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Clarification
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Just catching up. Saw the JC/Hay segment. What was the most awful was how Sam tried to gently tell him that he had crossed some boundaries and the angry, dismissive way he reacted. Also if a girl is in the bathroom and has to scream "Production!" then obviously she's uncomfortable. 

I was updating last night and JC just would not let it go like he was the  victim? Tyler told him to let it go but JC went on for almost 2 hours that Sam is so bad. I also was not impressed that Brett made it into a joke and sided with JC. Brett pretending Haleigh dresses like a homeless person and there is no way she would be exposed if the bathroom door was opened because of her clothing? I think Kaycee and Angela were silently annoyed. JC just put a bigger target on his back. 

• Love 4

How JC became the victim and Sam the crazy monster is beyond me!

i am 100% percent behind Sam for what she did.

Boo to Tyler for doing nothing to either defend Hay or Sam.

yes, it is a game but some things cross the line.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Wondering if there might be an option in play - for example (and not saying this is ‘it’, just throwing this out):

1. All JBBs start out in the same comp as the HGs.
  2. The first JBB to jump off the swing and hit the JBB buzzer forfeits their shot at HoH, but locks themselves in as the returnee...
  3. ...provided none of the other JBB combatants make it to, say, F4 in the comp - if any of the JBBs is one of the last 4 standing, the one who buzzed in is eliminated.
  4. The balls, of course, are available for the one who buzzed in to -er- “coax” the other JBBs into dropping before F4.

THAT could be fun.  ;)

That would be a lot of fun.  It is also creative, so we know that is not it.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I was updating last night and JC just would not let it go like he was the  victim? Tyler told him to let it go but JC went on for almost 2 hours that Sam is so bad. I also was not impressed that Brett made it into a joke and sided with JC.

IKR!?!?  JC is goes above and beyond to embarrass somebody on national TV for a “prank” (and added screen facetime for JC, no doubt - fucking camerawhore) - but let Sam say “that’s not right”, and suddenly HE’S the victim!?!?

Get off the cross, JC; somebody else needs the wood.  :[

11 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

JC just put a bigger target on his back. 

From your lips to the HGs’ ears....

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I WANT Scotty to win, both THE  BB and BB. Heh - life's a dream, then you wake up!

Me too.  Good to know I'm not the only one!

3 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Sexual assault/harassment has always been a super gross aspect on this show. Because any small thing you do to combat it or complain could be seen erratic gameplay or could result in you being evicted or losing a jury vote(s). It’s just not as simple as complaining and having the harasser get in trouble. It’s gross and there really are zero protections for someone’s game. 

This is just beyond disturbing.  I know ED set a BB precedent for his harassment of Jen that went unchecked.  But why the hell can't BB adopt some clearly-defined rules about this kind of behavior?  Chima got tossed for throwing her mike in the pool and constantly ignoring production.  But JC can climb into bed with whomever he wants, has been seen grabbing at practically everyone, and now opens a door on Hayleigh in the bathroom?  It seems like he crossed a line a LONG time ago.  It's super gross if he's being kept around because he's good tv.  He's a skeevy jerk and should've been tossed by now, and the fact that Hayleigh had to backtrack and apologize to JC casts a slimy sheen over this entire season. 

EDIT: where was Hayleigh's knight in shining armor while this was happening?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, cartoqueen said:

De-lurking to say I am absolutely verklempt that Nashville changed his avatar from the Geico serial killer guy.

You want I should change it back?  :)

i don’t really care, I just thought people might be getting bored with GeicoSerialKillerGuy.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

No where did I say that Tyler wanted that to happen but JC didn't seem all that graceful with his actions - like how Kaitlyn was all touchy feely with brett or fessy that one night while sleeping.  I do'nt see how anyone could sleep through that.  I would think tyler woke up and thought WTF and maybe thought JC was doing it in his sleep and didn't want to say anything.  but I'm a super light sleeper and my cat throwing up out in the living room will wake me up out of a dead sleep lol 

And then I fervently hope that I remember it come morning so that my feet don't find it first.

FUF!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

but I'm a super light sleeper and my cat throwing up out in the living room will wake me up out of a dead sleep lol 

And then I fervently hope that I remember it come morning so that my feet don't find it first.

Could be worse....the fucker could vomit in your bed whilst sleeping with you.  Spooky's done that twice already.

44 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ew, the little fucker didn't wash his hands when he got out of the bathroom!  God that's gross!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Could be worse....the fucker could vomit in your bed whilst sleeping with you.  Spooky's done that twice already.

oh they try! When that happens I shoot up instantly and shove them off the bed. Sometimes I feel bad because I'm slightly aggressive with getting them to the floor lol 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You want I should change it back?  :)

i don’t really care, I just thought people might be getting bored with GeicoSerialKillerGuy.

Confused.  Your avatar IS the geico serial killer guy.  And always has been that I remember.  ???

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Confused.  Your avatar IS the geico serial killer guy.  And always has been that I remember.  ???

I already changed it back - can’t have folks going verklempt all over the place.  ;)

• Love 10

OK.  I just watched the linked videos.

OMG.  JC is angry?  Why did Hayleigh comfort him?  He doesn't think he has to apologize?  He thinks Sam is a bitch for defending Haleigh?

I.  Just.  Can't.

I don't like calling him a "little troll", because I like to reserve that term of utter contempt for Paul, but man oh man, JC really is a little troll. 

I can't even imagine what it would be like to live with him, just watching those clips from the feeds (which I rarely click on) drives me crazy and what an incredible contrast that is compared to the "he's such a lovable imp" edit JC is getting on the broadcast shows.

Also?  Watching the feed clips of JC fondling Tyler in bed, and Tyler's subsequent conversation with Kaycee about it was actually kind of painful to watch.  It made me very uncomfortable, and that look on Kaycee's face as Tyler is telling her about it was also difficult to watch.  That looked like the face of a woman who knows in the outside world, that sort of behavior would be considered sexual assault and she's been in this conversation before with other friends and acquaintances.  And also that she knows--much like in the outside world--nothing will happen to the perpetrator in the BB house.  That was the face of a woman weary of learning these things.

I can only hope that the hamsters are eagerly anticipating a double elimination night where they can get rid of JC in the second, and always much-hurried vote.  That way they'd only have to listen and deal with him for a short time instead of all week.   However, the little troll would probably pull out his only Veto win of the season, then make everybody's life miserable for the rest of his time on the show.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

I cannot find where to change my avatar pic, I am sick of mine.  

Click your own avatar pic in the message feed (will take you to your P.tv profile page), then click the thingie in the lower left corner of your avatar pic on THAT page - and you can upload a new pic.

• Love 1

The comp I feel like we will see tonight is currently being shown on the old episodes.... I feel like that's a sign... 

along with old battle backs - except crazy james wasn't a battle back... but the other old episodes are showing battle backs.

Edited by gunderda
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Click your own avatar pic in the message feed (will take you to your P.tv profile page), then click the thingie in the lower left corner of your avatar pic on THAT page - and you can upload a new pic.

Thanks.

• Love 1

Feeds are back - as if it matters cause i'm sure nothing exciting will be happening lol 

Sam is helping Angela move her stuff out of the HOH

Sam is telling Angela to grab her HOH robe - it's custom for her. Angela didn't know she could keep it. 

Do they still get HOH slippers? I feel like we haven't seen them this season. 

Maybe somebody can help me out here.  If Tyler knew that JC was caressing him and kissed his arm pit while he (Tyler) slept, why didn't Tyler push JC away or confront him either at the time it happened, or the next morning.  Why didn't Tyler report this to production, although they obviously know it happened?  I can't understand Tyler not speaking up.  Any ideas?

Also, Sam recently commented about not cooking as much anymore because she didn't know she was cooking the wrong things for everybody ... what's that about?

Will there be another celebrity edition?

Obviously, I believe you guys know everything, because you usually do!

I'd be a big ball of stress if I were a HG - especially today, knowing it's either a Battle Back or Double Eviction.

Tyler really seems to be taking nothing for granted and enjoying every day he gets to experience on Big Brother. It's nice to see he seems to have a good perspective while in there. 

Just now, gunderda said:

The hair clippers are broke! No hair cuts today :( 

So, which HG woke up in the middle of the night to do the deed for fear they'd be next for a Sam makeover? 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

Maybe somebody can help me out here.  If Tyler knew that JC was caressing him and kissed his arm pit while he (Tyler) slept, why didn't Tyler push JC away or confront him either at the time it happened, or the next morning.  Why didn't Tyler report this to production, although they obviously know it happened?  I can't understand Tyler not speaking up.  Any ideas?

Also, Sam recently commented about not cooking as much anymore because she didn't know she was cooking the wrong things for everybody ... what's that about?

Tyler is focused on winning the 500K.   He is not going to do anything to lose JCs vote.  Or anyone's vote.  

Some are watching what they eat and not indulging in Sam's cookies and other sweet things.  I think that may be up with her though I don't know for sure.  She offends easily and gets huffy. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I honestly think they're just used to JC being a weird little fuck but Tyler was probably like "what the hell is this dude doing... while sleeping...." and probably just thought it was JC being weird while sleeping.  He apparently told Kaycee that JC was no longer welcome to sleep with him. 

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Tyler is focused on winning the 500K.   He is not going to do anything to lose JCs vote.  Or anyone's vote.  

Some are watching what they eat and not indulging in Sam's cookies.  I think that may be up with her though I don't know for sure.  She offends easily and gets huffy. 

They chowed down on whatever she made last night.  Looked like some sort of sweet chex mix mixture. 

(or maybe the night before... but I was confused because I think Kaycee ate it and she's a have not)

I'm not defending JC in any way shape or form but there's a lot of people who do weird ass shit while sleep.  Hell some people try to bake while sleeping.  So I'm sure it's totally plausible for people to get handsy while they're asleep. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I honestly think they're just used to JC being a weird little fuck but Tyler was probably like "what the hell is this dude doing... while sleeping...." and probably just thought it was JC being weird while sleeping.  He apparently told Kaycee that JC was no longer welcome to sleep with him. 

And he even said he doesn't mind cuddling if they're a cooler body temperature (like his Ice Queen, perhaps?), but JC is a really hot sleeper and it's uncomfortable throughout the night. Seemed like a very measured Tyler-esque response. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, mooses said:

And he even said he doesn't mind cuddling if they're a cooler body temperature (like his Ice Queen, perhaps?), but JC is a really hot sleeper and it's uncomfortable throughout the night. Seemed like a very measured Tyler-esque response. 

He is smooth.  I love his even, calm temperament and the joy he gets from this game.  He could barely contain his joy at playing OTEV and was totally unable to hold it together when Zingbot walked in.   So cute. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 16