Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, mooses said:

And that Angela "is not even that pretty."

Well ... I'm sorry, but I don't see it and I never have. Those things she calls eyelashes alone ruin it lol.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I give up. I'm flipping to the L6 side of the house. I cannot. So I won't. 

Just hate them all. Sure, it makes watching the show maddening, but in many ways it's much easier.

Well, thanks to @LadyChatts posting it I now have the perfect gif to summize my feelings on the season:

tumblr_pcbbz9kweV1w8v6pno1_540.gif&key=4

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Wings said:

I have to ask what flipping means here.  Flipping to vote KC out or RS.  Just checking in now and I can miss a lot with Sam even when gone 5 minutes! 

Sam said she would vote out rockstar. Because she believe her, Tyler and kaycee have a final 3 deal or are at least some form of an alliance. 

59 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam said she would vote out rockstar. Because she believe her, Tyler and kaycee have a final 3 deal or are at least some form of an alliance. 

If it gets me through the week I’ll take it. Sam is a lot work. When Tyler cuts her she’s going to drop dead right then & there.

• Love 1

Tyler got Nancy Kerrigan confused with Monica Lewinsky. Oh dear. At least he was aware of how dumb this made him look.

Question: who were Tyler and Angela referring to when they were talking about someone dying in childbirth? Was it someone related to Sam?

• Love 1

I went to the store. I made dinner. Scottie and Haleigh are still in the HoH bed but they're all cuddled up now.

Fessy DR session that will air on Wednesday: "Five hours, Haleigh and Scottie were in the HoH bed. Five hours." Heh.

• Love 5

Scottie is now stroking Hay's hair. They are pretty cute. I like the way they can just sit and talk about random stuff, not game related but life related. It's rare to find that person where conversation just flows like water. Hay and Scottie have that. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Ceeg said:

True, but he only has two more weeks to use it (I think?). Unless Fessy wins HOH this week, L6+ will get HOH, so Fessy or Haleigh have a good chance at going home this next week. And then, it'll only be whoever's left over from those two to compete against the rest of the house. 

Tyler got Cloud on July 6, at which time the App description stated it was good for 8 weeks - so he has until August 31 to use it, which gives him until the original nom picks of the third HoH from now.

10 hours ago, Ceeg said:

KC is telling Angela what RS said about her. Angela said, "my GBM is gonna be great"

Way to work those Jury votes, hon.

10 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Brett is trying to do a Caribbean accent, that started out sounding Scottish and morphed into Norm McDonald doing Bob Dole.

I have absolutely no idea what this sounds like, but it sounds funny.  :)

9 hours ago, missyb said:

One thing I like about Angela is that she is who she is. She does know she would never have RS's vote so, give her an Angela style send off. And, I get this feeling, that for Angela, getting to F2 or F3 wi like winning for her. She knows her personality is rubbing people the wrong way and she not sweating it at all. I kind of like that.

Gotta give points for honesty; not votes, maybe, but points.  ;>

9 hours ago, missyb said:

The stellar gameplay of the season is that no one fully realizes there is a F6/4. Not even when it is incredibly obvious.

This this this this this THIS.  Even though Lwtf’s behavior has at times been off-putting, I simply cannot root for stupid.  I categorically reject the notion as morally offensive.

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Actually, they not only brought him back, but they brought him back and gave him special powers to make sure he did well! What the fuck, Grodner? What. The. Fuck?

There was a Chenbot interview at the beginning (first week?) of this season where the interviewer made mention of the fact there were no vets returning this season - and Julie’s response (which may have popped out of her mouth before she thought all the way through about how it might sound) was, “yeah, we learned our lesson last season with Paul.”  :D

Edited by Nashville
Missed one response
  • Love 6

Okay - normally I don’t give a fart in a hurricane about the shipping, but after all the discussion here I have to admit I wouldn’t mind seeing Hottie come to fruition.  Every time I see Scottie and Hay together, though, I’m reminded of one of the closing screencaps at the end of Fast Times at Ridgemont High:

E99EF554-C4A4-49F4-AB6A-9714C8F63B02.png.c2b608a32b3dddd7301e4c64aafe5076.png

• Love 8
17 hours ago, PaperTree said:

They've all been swapping germs, etc. for over 7 weeks now. 

At this point, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger :)

The thought of sharing with close relatives makes me feel sick, I would never share anything with people not related to me.

16 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I'm an idiot because I never even thought that they actually had a separate place to do some of the comps. Though I don't know what I was thinking during the premiere, then, when half of them went below the studio for the dark competition. 

Same here, it never dawned on me that they would have this whole underground studio where they could film challenges.

12 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think it's more like the WAY they're smugging is sort of boring. Brett has more of a sense of humor than Tyler but in order for this kind of thing to work, you need someone more witty and able to laugh about the situation in a way where the viewers are laughing with you.

Exhibit A:

The "It's On" segment.  In Haleigh words, that is totally iconic.  I love that segment.  Oddly enough I remember trying to look for it a couple of months back on YouTube and I could not find it.  So I am glad it is still up there and I can watch it again.

11 hours ago, Cutty said:

Angela has no shot at winning so she might as well go full heel and hope she can get that next Big Brother spot on The Challenge. 

Now that I think about it she would be perfect for that show. 

At first I misread what you wrote and I thought you were talking about Rockstar.  I then thought to myself, "Holy hell that would be a terrible idea, she would be more useless than Beth or Jemmye."  Then I read what you wrote over again and realized you were talking about Angela (Which I should have realized in the first place because her name was at the start of the first sentence.) and you are right Angela would fit in perfectly on The Challenge.

Edited by BK1978
Once again fixing typos...and I probably missed more than I fixed.
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Mhl2016 said:

But all the other HG look straight ahead. Why can’t she just look at the camera?

Maybe it’s never been a point of discussion with the other HGs, or the DR?  Unless somebody says something to Hay about it, I doubt she’d ever even consider it an issue.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Sam talking about her grammy’s Afro bush and how it caused her to start “Shaving her biscuit at 13”.

*Glares whilst throwing away vanilla pudding cup*.....fuck, I SO didn't need to read this!

Drives me nuts when women don't refer to their private area as their correct name.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Although, if it wasn't for vets, we'd have never gotten this moment:

(Yes, I did make this argument last season too.)

Thanks for this. I just woke up on my last vacation day, eating my yogurt and sipping coffee and first thing I read! hahahahahahaaaa, thanks for setting the tone of the day.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

6D27EBE3-233A-49D6-912F-2A00476437E2.jpeg

Hahahahaaa another funny house story!  Coffee cup number 2 and when I read this last night at 2 am, I was so tired, this slipped by, but funny. I love when people can hang together and banter and have a ball. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

12 hours since I was here last and less than 20 posts. Stick a fork in this week, it's done lol. 

LOL I know - nothing is happening.  I keep checking to see if I need to tune in, but I guess everyone is as bored with the feeds as I am.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Stick a fork in this week, it's done lol. 

Just like The Hive itself, hopefully.

One small thing that interested me in watching yesterday..... besides RS wandering around aimlessly looking for her cup... RS is justifiably somewhat angry with Haleigh for cancelling Tyler's vote at the last eviction. Tyler told RS that him using the veto was nothing against her. She could thank Haleigh, and how he was all set to vote for RS to stay. That got RS thinking. I don't know how much she knows or suspects Haleigh wanted Bayleigh to stay over her, and was campaigning up to the eviction. But RS brought it up last night in the HOH bed that it was a big mistake to cancel Tyler. And the correct move would had been for Haleigh to cancel her own vote after she had caused enough damage already.  Haleigh was all yeah, whatever.

I forgot RS' choice quote: This was a FU to YOU. I just got caught in the crossfire.

:)

I love watching The Hive implode.  

ETA: We could start a countdown watch on how long it takes Scottie to see the handwriting on the wall and flip his vote this week.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

In theory, Fessy could win HOH next. Wait! I'm serious. He could. Really. He could win and put up 2 people from Level 4/5/6. There is no hacker and only Veto. It's would only save one person. It could happen, right? Jokes people, jokes!!!!

• Love 2

Question for those who watch the Feeds.

Is Sam still angry at Angela?

i get the impression from what I have read the last 2 days and watching BBAD that it was all part of her 2 day meltdown and that she is fine with her now.

6 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

i get the impression from what I have read the last 2 days and watching BBAD that it was all part of her 2 day meltdown and that she is fine with her now.

Yeah, the DR gave Sam happy pills or something. She's relaxed around everyone again. Well, relaxed by Sam standards, anyway.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

If we're getting close to the slip and slide HOH, it could be between Fessy, Tyler, and maybe Angela and Scottie? Or I could see an awful crapshoot (I always hate those, no matter what) HOH coming too. But did I read that Tyler hurt his back this week? I'm sure that would make some folks happy, if wasn't at his best this week :)

• Love 2

Giving Haleigh some credit for really putting in time to get votes and secure her safety for next week. Countless hours in bed with Scottie, Brett, couch time with Sam. Listening to Sam ramble on and on. She is here to play. She is young and over estimating her charms but she is working.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, mooses said:

And that Angela "is not even that pretty."

I agree with Peech on this one. Angela has a nice body but that face is pretty average. However, I give her props for doing some DRs without makeup. 

Also she needs to stay out of the sun. She’s gonna look like a catchers mitt by the time she’s 35. 

• Love 6
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

So what's the over/under we get a confrontation between Angela & Rockstar before Thursday? My guess instigated by Rockstar? 

Like 1%? 

Both of them are all talk. 

• Love 3

I think a big life lesson we can learn from The Hive is to LET IT GO! Shoulda coulda woulda, move on already! They dwell on things that don’t matter instead of looking forward. IMO that’s a big big difference between L6 and the Hive.

Oh Hayleigh! I would have loved to see her with L6. The Hive also suffers from the fact that the people who are confident and strong(arming the rest of the alliance) have such a bad read, and those with a good read are insecure/easily dismissed/not considered part of the alliance. Hayleigh is smart and works hard, but her alliance is making her second guess her choices and question her read on the house. 

Theres also that Tyler is innocent thing... so maybe I’m giving her too much credit. 

Also, Angela looks so good in clothes (the little that she wears) that I’m surprised anyone is looking at her face. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

So what's the over/under we get a confrontation between Angela & Rockstar before Thursday? My guess instigated by Rockstar? 

She looked so agitated and pissed off yesterday, that I think she'll get riled up again closer to the eviction. I expect many more "spoiled" and "privileged" comments before she's hopefully out the door.

1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I am really hoping for a Reset/Rewind week- I don't think I could handle a Rockstar or Bay return to the house. 

No jury returnees! I know I can't handle either one!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

No jury returnees! I know I can't handle either one!

Agreed. I don't want anything- reset/rewind/jury returnee. I would rather just let's play the game. But with the amount of time left and how they normally do their schedule- they have to have someone come back as Kaitlyn messed up her 2 piece puzzle. LMAO. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

If we're getting close to the slip and slide HOH, it could be between Fessy, Tyler, and maybe Angela and Scottie? 

I should think with her gymnastics and pole vaulting background (big on balance) Angela would have a huge advantage in the slip and slide. So......that means she'll be the first one out? Right???? LOLOLOL

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

Actually I would think JC and Sam would also be good at the slip and slide.

i still think if they have another outright endurance that Sam could win. Question is does she want to.

yes, Tyler jumped down on the last one but by their body language I don’t think he could have outlasted Sam.

46 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

If we're getting close to the slip and slide HOH, it could be between Fessy, Tyler, and maybe Angela and Scottie? Or I could see an awful crapshoot (I always hate those, no matter what) HOH coming too. But did I read that Tyler hurt his back this week? I'm sure that would make some folks happy, if wasn't at his best this week :)

Anything but a Fessy HOH win. Ugh just thinking about it.   Poor Haleigh, too. He would probably expect her to stay in bed about 20 hours a day. (I can't tell how much she's actually into him.)

A much better scenario for me after RS goes is if Haleigh tries to ditch Fessy as that side dwindles down to crumbs and throws him under the bus while she tries to work deals with everyone else.

One could only hope.

And FWIW, I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past Tyler to play up a back injury. I just think if it was really hurting he probably wouldn't be talking about it. Just my two cents. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

In theory, Fessy could win HOH next. Wait! I'm serious. He could. Really. He could win and put up 2 people from Level 4/5/6. There is no hacker and only Veto. It's would only save one person. It could happen, right? Jokes people, jokes!!!!

Slip & slide is Fessy's to lose, if he's still around for it - he's not only athletic, but also has ginormously long legs without any gangly / gawkyness to mess him up. He's also won two vetos, so it's not like he's FraggleRock-useless. He's a comp threat.

Edited to add: there are a bunch of people this season that will probably be pretty good at it - I'd say everyone but FraggleRock, Haleigh, and maybe JC (not sure which will win - his low center of gravity or his overall derpness) should hold their own. But I still think Fessy will win, if he's there.

Edited by IndyMischa
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

*Glares whilst throwing away vanilla pudding cup*.....fuck, I SO didn't need to read this!

Drives me nuts when women don't refer to their private area as their correct name.

While I do prefer proper terms, "lady garden" will always and forever be my favourite euphemism for a woman's undercarriage. There are so many bad jokes and puns you can make when you call it a lady garden. 

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Yup and Faysal hurt his knee, I believe. I'm assuming that it all happened during OTEV. So they're both going to be a little hobble-y if it's something like teacups/slip and slide. Which just opens the door for another Scottie HoH IMO. 

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Giving Haleigh some credit for really putting in time to get votes and secure her safety for next week. Countless hours in bed with Scottie, Brett, couch time with Sam. Listening to Sam ramble on and on. She is here to play. She is young and over estimating her charms but she is working.

I feel like Haleigh with a couple more years of growing up probably could have done amazing at this game. She's still immature and young and her game play reflects that sometimes. A 26 year old Haleigh would have been a beast compared to 21 year old Haleigh. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Pssh. A smart woman would look objectively at Fessy and Scottie and realize that Scottie is miles above Fessy in personality, respect, and a bunch of other categories. But because Haleigh is young and at that age where we make mistakes, of course she's going to go with Fessy. But so far I haven't seen Scottie steamrolling a "No" or ignoring Haleigh's boundaries the same way Fessy has.

I'm biased because watching the two of them right now - like, holy shit, Scottie could be my husband's younger brother. So it's probably why I've been so pro-Scottie since the beginning, even though I didn't realize it at the time. 

15 hours ago, Wings said:

I am still pro Scottie.  He is smart with a keen wit and that goes far with me.  I think Hayleigh would succumb to his charms or lack thereof if he were capable of putting himself out to her and she wasn't 21!  I don't mean sexually. She is too young for this game.  

I don't watch the feeds but have been lurking here waiting for some true Scottie Appreciation.  The moment he appeared this season, I thought - that's my player.  I finally figured out that he strongly resembles my HS boyfriend...somewhat dorky but smart and with a great smile and personality.  Scottie For the Win...somehow, some way!

14 hours ago, Wings said:

Missed that. 

I didn't. ;)

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

Question for those who watch the Feeds.

Is Sam still angry at Angela?

Tyler also reassured Sam yesterday that he was not replacing her with Angela and that their two veto saves was all just an act and that it should make people target Angela and not Sam because they will think Tyler is with Angela. 

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I think Fessy would be TERRIBLE at the slip and slide.  I think Sam would do really well.  She's short, has an athletic build and seem to have knowledge in areas that would give her good balance. 

Not a single person has gotten up from the wake up call this morning

• Love 3