Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Tyler has a pretty good read on Sammy. He must have felt he needed to pull this out to secure the vote. It was a bit of a risk because she immediately pouted, you didnt trust me". But he has made calculated risks all season. Makes it fun.

Four words a guy can always trot out to instantly defuse that, and turn it around 180 degrees:

“...but I was scared....”

(saying it in a really small voice helps as well)

;>

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

So random question, I assume that if for some reason Bayleigh wins a buyback, and gets back into the house, her app is null and void, right?  

Absolutely no clue whatsoever.  Julie would have to spell it out for us.

As much as I dislike the silly little girl I can’t help but feel a pang of compassion for Haleigh’s attempt to “connect” with Tyler. Because it ain’t ever gonna happen.

27 minutes ago, missyb said:

DkLPDfsUcAA1Pc_.jpg

Big Brother Junkie ? #BB20 Retweeted

MichelefromdaBronx‏ @UgotBronx 18m18 minutes ago

More

bay are you pregnant for nine months or 10? Angie: 10 with conception. bay: when did you find out you were pregnant? Angie at about 6 weeks and feeds flip #BB20

Oh good god.  Bay also said babies can breathe underwater because they breathe in the womb.  This in talking about a water birth.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Oh good god.  Bay also said babies can breathe underwater because they breathe in the womb.  This in talking about a water birth.  

So much for the 1-point-shy-of-genius; if BaeMom doesn’t step in PDQ, MiniScrag ain’t gonna be long for this world.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Four words a guy can always trot out to instantly defuse that, and turn it around 180 degrees:

;>

God I love you!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

;>

#shameless

7 minutes ago, Wings said:

She's going to do GREAT in med school.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, missyb said:

DkLPDfsUcAA1Pc_.jpg

Big Brother Junkie ? #BB20 Retweeted

MichelefromdaBronx‏ @UgotBronx 18m18 minutes ago

More

bay are you pregnant for nine months or 10? Angie: 10 with conception. bay: when did you find out you were pregnant? Angie at about 6 weeks and feeds flip #BB20

Reading this makes sad.  Is basic biology taught in high school anymore?

What am I saying?  My daughter is astounded that she and some of her friends went through the same sex ed class because they are really clueless. 

16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So random question, I assume that if for some reason Bayleigh wins a buyback, and gets back into the house, her app is null and void, right?  

They usually do the jury buyback with the first 4 jury members. Bayleigh's power will have expired anyway (it expires when there are 8 people in the house).

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

When Sam is engaged in a one-on-one discussion with another HG, I’ve heard her use the “you people” term several times - but as a contextual reference to the entire rest of the House, not specific individual HGs.  I noticed it simply because to me, it pointed up just how personally alienated Sam feels from the majority of the House.  Most everybody plays nice with Sam and listens to her talk and does the hugging thing and such, but that’s all surface bullshit; in terms of true deep personal connections, I suspect Tyler may be the closest (only?) Sam’s got - and sometimes, I think Sam may question even that.  I easily see Sam as the loneliest person in the House.

If Sam the Pious is lonely, it’s a loneliness she created and chose to inflict upon herself in that moment. Even worse, it could be rectified in a heartbeat, but she will choose her state of isolation while remaining in full view of the others.

3 minutes ago, Gummo said:

So what the flippin' hell is Sam there for? The arts & crafts? The multiple opportunities to be a judgmental sanctimonious asshole? Did she just have a big hole in her schedule this summer and decided to spend it in LA and somehow wandered onto the BB set?

There are only two reasons to be on a game show: for the money and/or the exposure. So what the freakin' hell is she talking about, that self-righteous lump?

As she explained it to Rocksalt, she’s on a mission of self discovery this summer. I might buy this if she promptly donates all of her earnings to charity, but I don’t see that happening since each week of BB pays a lot more than bartending in her tiny town or crafts welded in her mom’s basement. 

During L4’s talks last night, her state of mind came up again with Kaycee saying she’d spend some time with her today. Then Tyler chimed in about how it’s hard to know with her because she’s always saying she’s not playing the game but then she gets really upset when she doesn’t know what’s going on, she feels left out, etc.

If one of them mentioned to her she doesn’t always mean what she says or do what she says she’s going to, even within the context of the game, her head would explode and we’d get to see pissed off Sam the Pious. It’d be awesome. 

• Love 4

I may not like Sam all that much (okay, she makes me roll my eyes and automatically pass on whatever feed she's rambling on) but I am going to be Paul-style PISSED if she doesn't have a Pinterest account that she'll share after the show is done. Or she can open an Etsy store so I can try to reverse engineer her crafts. 

• Love 6

If Tyler were to tell anyone in the house about his power- she was the one person to tell. She's a vault- she won't tell anyone. I think he played it off well- that he was scared to burden her. I think she'll be fine, and he played it like I don't want to have to use it because I don't want anyone else to go up in my place. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I want to see Angela sweat.  And then get the boot.  Because I just can't with her anymore.  

...you just can't? Why - is it your daughter's birthday? LOL We haven't snarked on that one lately with everything else going on...

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I may not like Sam all that much (okay, she makes me roll my eyes and automatically pass on whatever feed she's rambling on) but I am going to be Paul-style PISSED if she doesn't have a Pinterest account that she'll share after the show is done. Or she can open an Etsy store so I can try to reverse engineer her crafts. 

Exactly! I said this a few weeks ago. She’s totally playing ? oops I mean not playing this game BUT displaying cooking techniques (she mentioned in the feeds a BB #20 cookbook), her crafty art projects? Game...hmm? Yeah, She knows she won’t win Big Brother. 

Sam is already is thinking about an Etsy Store. I’d put money on it and more! She’s name dropped Survivor and The Amazing Race. She said I’d do it! Then said “What do I have to do”? Sam is not stupid! She’s playing this game like she is BUT her motives are so obvious I eye roll when she is on the feeds. Especially that damn whiny “Can I do your laundry, what can I cook, etc?”

Rant over......Is my mouth bleeding? ?

Edited by BBFanTX
Correcting rant
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

;>

Oh my god, you devious scamp.  I am using kind words here because I adore your brain and didn't want to call you a shit head.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6

I cut and copied this from Jokers Updates.

This was the verbatim dialogue between Tyler and Sam.

Tyler: Will you vote out Bayleigh? 
Sam: Ok. 
Tyler: If she stays she uses that power to put me up but I won’t go up. If she stays will try to (?) but I have the second power. 
Sam: Why didn’t you tell me this? 
Tyler: I’m telling you now. 
Sam: I don’t hear well. All right. 
Tyler: Can you with that info (?) 
Sam: You mean you didn’t trust me. 
Tyler: That’s not true at all, you’re the only person I’ve told. You’re the only person I’m ever going to tell. So I won’t go up but she will put up someone I’m close to and I don’t want that to happen. 
Sam: What is your power? 
Tyler: The Cloud, to keep myself safe for one nomination or one veto ceremony. I have it for 3 more weeks. They f*ed up last week and put the Cloud App up on the f*ing TV and I almost lost my mind. No one knows, and no one is going to know. I don’t want that to come back on them or you. 
Sam: Ok. 

83F922D1-151A-4FF2-AA12-C7849097B10F.jpeg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Except Hayleigh!

Heiffa reminds me of those holier than thou church ladies that professed to love everyone but couldn't stand half the congregation.

Whenever I see a comment like this I immediately think of Bad-Boys II...

"You Two Mutherf*ckers need to find Jesus!"

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I think Fessy probably gets flummoxed by everything in life. He probably spends twenty minutes in front of the dairy case at the store, debating between 2% or skim milk with that dopey look on his face. 

Or scowling at a packet of Kool-Aid trying to figure out how to get 2 quarts of water into that little package.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Guess we'll miss out on One Point Away From Genius Queen Bayleigh the Nice and her photographic memory not getting a single question right tonight. This comp was totally not made for her. 

Those familiar (Tyler/Scottie) should do well on this comp.  If you know what is typical of the questions you focus on color and order too. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Guess we'll miss out on One Point Away From Genius Queen Bayleigh the Nice and her photographic memory not getting a single question right tonight. This comp was totally not made for her. 

I’ll die if they do the baby HOH Which HG photo was merged with who?

#MiniScrag NIGHTMARES ?????

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Wings said:

Those familiar (Tyler/Scottie) should do well on this comp.  If you know what is typical of the questions you focus on color and order too. 

Tyler's secret superfan knowledge will come into use on this one since he will know what to look for! 

If Tyler makes it to the F2- or even if he doesn't- I kind of want them to do a montage of them all talking about Past Seasons and Past Houseguests and them saying wrong things about what happened and/or transpired. And then cut to Tyler in the DR screaming about what the right answer is. Haha. You can tell sometimes it pains him that he can't correct them because that'll give up his game knowledge. It's the little things that amuse me. 

My favorite was in the HOH room last night- Kaycee, Angela & Tyler were talking- and Angela said she was in finals for BB17- and has been really wanting to get on the show and then Kaycee saying its been her dream. And they were like and Tyler? He was like yes my dream since I was recruited to be on and watched a few episodes a few months ago. LOL. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess so. But I guess they're even now, with Sam telling Tyler about her power first and now he's returned the favour.

I guess anything to ensure Bayleigh goes. I think she will be able to keep the secret too.

Let’s not forget Sam is the only person Tyler told about being a Super Fan. And she has never told anyone else.

as much as people complain about Sam talking too much, she has demonstrated that she can keep a big secret.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

#shameless

Yup!  And #survivaloriented as well!

45 minutes ago, Wings said:

Oh my god, you devious scamp.  I am using kind words here because I adore your brain and didn't want to call you a shit head.  

Go ahead - everybody else does.  :>

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Reading this makes sad.  Is basic biology taught in high school anymore?

What am I saying?  My daughter is astounded that she and some of her friends went through the same sex ed class because they are really clueless. 

We are in the process of an Embryo Adoption/Donation and people DO NOT understand what an embryo is. They seem to think embryo = egg? 

9 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Let’s not forget Sam is the only person Tyler told about being a Super Fan. And she has never told anyone else.

as much as people complain about Sam talking too much, she has demonstrated that she can keep a big secret.

I do think it is kinda nice that Tyler and Sam seem to have a good working BB relationship. Tyler has advocated for her and she has kept her mouth shut about him. I can't say with 100% certainty where Tyler's loyalty lies, but I think Sam is pretty high on his internal hierarchy. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, The Companion said:

I do think it is kinda nice that Tyler and Sam seem to have a good working BB relationship. Tyler has advocated for her and she has kept her mouth shut about him. I can't say with 100% certainty where Tyler's loyalty lies, but I think Sam is pretty high on his internal hierarchy. 

When Angela & Brett talk about being nervous about Sam and wanting to potentially cut her soon. Kaycee & Tyler are always like yeah yeah totally. But you can see them internally like yeah nope not happening. Haha. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm going to miss watching live tonight, but will be avidly rooting for either a Hayleigh or Fessy HOH.  I need the sides evened up a little more, and I want to see Angela sweat.  And then get the boot.  Because I just can't with her anymore.  

I think Fessy would put up Brett and Scotty, just to keep them from spending time with Haleigh.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Saaame. Also I don't work and it's like 34 degrees outside so it's not like I'm going to go outside.....

34 degrees??????  Farenheit????? Where is this icebox you call home? I'm not going out because of the heat! Wanna swap?

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Or scowling at a packet of Kool-Aid trying to figure out how to get 2 quarts of water into that little package.

This just got me busted in my cube farm, because I literally lol'd. That mental image is PRICELESS.

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

34 degrees??????  Farenheit????? Where is this icebox you call home? I'm not going out because of the heat! Wanna swap?

Not to sound like a stalker, but I think Callaphera is Canadian, so it's more like mid-90's.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Celsius. So 93-94ish Farenheit? Us wacky Canadians like to do everything differently.  I wish it were that cool right now. 

25 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

https://twitter.com/realvegas4sure/status/1027633507303088128?s=20

Another tweet about Bayleigh and pregnancy?

<snipped Tweet>

So basically Vegas burned their bridges with reddit and jumped onto the Twitter bandwagon. Then Twitter - who is/was so pro-Bayleigh that they sound worse than Swaggy - saw that tweet, got their feathers ruffled because privacy, and now Vegas is backpedaling a little because oh shit, where can they go if they burn their bridges with Twitter? Tumblr? No one likes delving into that cesspool (apologies if you like delving into that cesspool). 

The drama is coming from all corners this season. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, xKHANx said:

Whenever I see a comment like this I immediately think of Bad-Boys II...

Don't start.....you know I'll recite lines like a muhfucka!

(Mike to Reggie) - 'Ever make love to a man?'  

(Reggie, nervously) - 'No!'

(Mike) - 'You want to?'

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Celsius. So 93-94ish Farenheit? Us wacky Canadians like to do everything differently.  I wish it were that cool right now. 

So basically Vegas burned their bridges with reddit and jumped onto the Twitter bandwagon. Then Twitter - who is/was so pro-Bayleigh that they sound worse than Swaggy - saw that tweet, got their feathers ruffled because privacy, and now Vegas is backpedaling a little because oh shit, where can they go if they burn their bridges with Twitter? Tumblr? No one likes delving into that cesspool (apologies if you like delving into that cesspool). 

The drama is coming from all corners this season. 

There's a Tumblr solely dedicated to Big Brother males in various states of undress. I'm not saying I follow it, of course....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, missyb said:

Oh boy. I think Sam is sitting an only slightly smaller powder keg than Bay. Especially without her cigarettes.

I won't be the least bit surprised to find her next reality show to be "Snapped." "Dadgummed hussy broke mah baby brother's heart, an then she took mah cigarettes! What was I supposed to do?"

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I won't be the least bit surprised to find her next reality show to be "Snapped." "Dadgummed hussy broke mah baby brother's heart, an then she took mah cigarettes! What was I supposed to do?"

Getting pretty close there to one of the first (quasi-) dirty jokes I ever learned (adapted for the subject material):

Q: What does a Virginia girl say when she loses her virginity?

A: “Get off, Pa, you’re crushing my cigarettes!”

<ducking>

;>

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Celsius. So 93-94ish Farenheit? Us wacky Canadians like to do everything differently.  

Sheesh!  I'm in Florida and it's "only"  90゚ here. LOL -  I sneezed and my cell phone printed "a shoe"  in the middle of that  sentence.

According to Vegas somebody on the East Coast is liable to be blocked out of tonight's show because of football? Who/what game?

• Love 1

I won’t be able to watch the live show or feeds tonight until late, but I’ll be sneaking looks at the forum tonight under the dinner table. I trust y’all to keep me well informed. I honestly don’t even care who wins HOH. I’m just Team Good Feeds. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Sheesh!  I'm in Florida and it's "only"  90゚ here. LOL -  I sneezed and my cell phone printed "a shoe"  in the middle of that  sentence.

According to Vegas somebody on the East Coast is liable to be blocked out of tonight's show because of football? Who/what game?

Here in Alabama, we will be preempted by the Saints vs Jax Jaguars. Preseason game.

Every. Damn. Year. UGH! 

1 minute ago, HahYallDoin said:

Here in Alabama, we will be preempted by the Saints vs Jax Jaguars. Preseason game.

Every. Damn. Year. UGH! 

That's crazy? On CBS tonight? East coast only?

• Love 1

Here in Virginia, it's always The freaking Deadskins.  Every year. At least it's not a double eviction this time. It usually is.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Kaycee trying to convince Sam to vote with them. Telling Sam that it's not that she could be the hacker, it's because she has the power app.

Kaycee telling her if she votes with them she'll be on the right side of the vote. Sam says "but what happens if i'm on the wrong side of the vote"

Sam - the only way to be safe is be HOH

Kaycee trying to convince Sam that JC is voting Bayleigh out.  Sam not sure.  Kaycee says "i know JC isn't putting out there who he's voting for..."  Sam says "i'm not either"

Kaycee says it sucks on a personal level but on a game level its the best thing for their game because of her power.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Telling Sam that it's not that she could be the hacker, it's because she has the power app.

Talking game with Sam is futile. Now if you tell her Bayleigh is a *gasp* bad person....

• Love 1