Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OMG. "Can you imagine a day when you do something for [Lisa]?"

James: *BLANK STARE*

Personally, I think he was horrified by the idea that he'd have to do anything for anyone else besides himself.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's terrified of house fires. So he ate himself into immobility. WTF??

Even better question, who the hell is the fire bug in that family????  Sounds like a serial arsonist situation...

• Love 9

Dr Paradise says he's looking forward to hear about all the "progress they're making."

I sure hope Dr Paradise has some long books on tape to listen to as he won't be listening to their tales of success anytime soon.

Just now, kicotan said:

Did Dr. Now threaten Lisa ?

”If you don’t stop we’re going to have to intervene in a way you won’t like”

Adult Protective Services?

oh please, oh please, oh please!!!

• Love 11

I don’t know that I like all of this Lisa blaming by Dr Now and Dr Paradise. Yes James lied. She definitely brings him food. But I don’t believe she brings him food he doesn’t ask for. He’s a grown man (sort of). If he wants to overeat that’s totally on him. 

• Love 12
Just now, Oh My. said:

Even better question, who the hell is the fire bug in that family????  Sounds like a serial arsonist situation...

James is so full of shit (among other things) I don't believe his story about him living through three house fires. 

Lisa's trainer.... Hubba hubba. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Oh, RIGHT! I forgot about all the house fires that happened in that family. Definitely side-eyeing the coincidences there.

Just now, ShortyMac said:

Lisa doesn't bring him food? How else does it get to his bed? A genie lamp and three wishes? Levitation? Telekinesis? 

i'm thinking the fat goblins. They're at war with the fat fairies, and James (and others) are their battleground.

• Love 16