Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

2135E09E-1386-4EC9-A401-29131D1DB6CA.jpeg

I wonder if any of the remaining vets will be cut during tc. I have a feeling they may cut at least two more vets because i feel like some of the vets will get out danced by the tcc

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Wonder when all the TX graduations are.  Is it me or does it seem Auditions were earlier this year?

School is out around here end of this month. Some private schools finish sooner. But state testing/final exams are happening in the next couple of weeks for regular ISD's

• Love 1
Just now, Angie said:

I wonder if any of the remaining vets will be cut during tc. I have a feeling they may cut at least two more vets because i feel like some of the vets will get out danced by the tcc

If this happens to be the case, I'd say Christina for sure.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angie said:

I think Christina will be the vet most at risk of being cut in TC.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

Does anyone follow Selina to see if she posted/will post anything? Her insta is private.

She has a FB but hasn't posted anything since September 2017.

1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I’m so jaded, but if the rest of camp is boring, they’ll threaten to cut Christina becaus she will whine, cry and beg to stay. 

I wonder if they don't already know exactly who and why they're going to cut before going to camp and just wait for the drama?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I’m so jaded, but if the rest of camp is boring, they’ll threaten to cut Christina becaus she will whine, cry and beg to stay. 

Ugh, i need a drink

• Love 5
(edited)

TCC so far: 

1 Lindsay Brady - lindsay.nicole.brady

2 Victoria Kalina - victoriaakalina

3 Taylor Johnson - taylorjohnsonj

4 Madeline Malloy - madeline_malloy

5 Rachel Wyatt - rachelyukiwyatt

6 Brennan 

7 Taylor - taytauss

8 Gabby Luise - gabbyluise

9 Jasmin - jasmin.marie26

10 Amber Nicole @amber_nicole74

11 Lily Johnson - lilyjay21

12 Titan's Briana (handle tbd)

13 Erin Sauerhage - erin_margaret

14 Dayton Bramhall - daytonbramhall

15 daph7

16 Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna

17 Jalyn from NY Jets

Assuming there are 45 total, and 21 vets, we need to find 9 more names!

Edit: 7 more.

Edited by bnn
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

I think this is definitely a non-36 year. I’d rather see a squad of 32-34 that are 100% than those “let’s give her a shot” girls. 

Yes...same here!

• Love 3

TCC so far: 

6 Brennan 

7 Taylor - taytauss

10 Amber 

15 daph7

Assuming there are 45 total, and 21 vets, we need to find 9 more names

the holly look alike is jalyn from ny jets

3 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don think Christina is going anywhere.  If Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte wanted to cut her it would of been done during finals.  It would of been their perfect opportunity to let another TCC have a shot.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Yes...same here!

You never know with K&J they may just decide to have a bigger squad of up to 39. I have a feeling that at least 10 rookie candidates will get cut. I hope they bring in Kitty a lot of times this season because i feel like they are going to need her opinion for at least a few of the girls

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

DJ EJ posted this

630F100B-987E-4218-8DC5-81B3CE9BB81A.jpeg

Let's start playing "who do you know" until we figure this out together. I'm gonna take a strike. Correct, guess, and we'll pass it along.

Row 1:

1. @malena__brown 2. ? 3. Brennan 4. Bri Titans  5. Amy L 6. Jasmin 7. ? possibly KDodd_10 8.  ? 9. Kashara 10. Lacey 11. Kelli 12. Heather O. 13. Christina 14. Tasha 15. Jessika

Row 2:

1. Gabrielle @gabbyluise 2. Daphne @daph7 3. Bridget @classic_bridge 4 Rachel Wyatt 5. Jalyn @jalynstough 6. Lindsay Brady @lindsay.nicole.brady 7. Alanna Tarango (Laker Girl) 8. Amber @amber_nicole74 9 Madeleine Malloy 10. Maddy (vet) 11. Savannah 12. Yuko 13. Lauren 14. Rachel 15. Gina 

Row 3: 

1. Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 2. Caroline @carolinesundvold 3. Dayton 4. Alexis 5. Miranda 6. Tess 7. Taylor @TaylorJohnsonJ 8. Victoria 9. Taylor @taytauss 10. Erin @erin__margaret 11. Tara 12. Possibly Hannah Anderson Chicago Luv-A-Bulls 13. Khalyn 14. Lexie 15. Molly

Edited by DFWBelle
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, bnn said:

TCC so far: 

6 Brennan 

7 Taylor - taytauss

10 Amber Nicole @amber_nicole74

15 daph7

16 Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna

17 Jalyn from NY Jets

Assuming there are 45 total, and 21 vets, we need to find 9 more names!

Edit: 7 more.

12 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I wonder if they don't already know exactly who and why they're going to cut before going to camp and just wait for the drama?

They definitely know a few and absolutely bring in some they know will be good story arcs. This is why they bring in more now and drag TC on longer = TV show! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DFWBelle said:

Let's start playing "who do you know" until we figure this out together. I'm gonna take a strike. Correct, guess, and we'll pass it along.

Row 1:

1. ? 2. Daphne (@daph7) 3. Brennan 4. Bri Titans  5. Amy L 6. Jasmin 7. ? 8.  ? 9. Kashara 10. Lacey 11. Kelli 12. Heather O. 13. Christina 14. Tasha 15. Jessika

Row 2:

1. Gabrielle @gabbyluise 2. ? 3. ? 4 Rachel Wyatt 5. Holly look alike 6. Lindsay Brady @lindsay.nicole.brady 7. Alanna Tarango (Laker Girl) 8. ? 9 Madeleine Malloy 10. Maddy (vet) 11. Savannah 12. Yuko 13. Lauren 14. Rachel 15. Gina 

Row 3: 

1. ? 2. ? 3. Dayton 4. Alexis 5. ? 6.? 7. Erin 8. Victoria 9. Tara 10. ? 11. ? 12. Not Alyssa from Texas Tech like I previously thought 13. Khalyn (looks pissed) 14. ? 15. Molly

Row 3 6 and 7 is Miranda and Tess 

• Love 1

If what I'm seeing is correct, this is going to be the least diverse squad they've ever had.

They only have 3 black girls to make TC? Jasmin, Brianna, and Khalyn?

All those pretty women of color trying out have suddenly disappeared.

I need to regroup.

• Love 20
(edited)

I can see both sides of the story with Christina (and with Victoria).  With Christina, one could say she has a maturity that the squad needs right now (I don't know about the personality part because I've heard that she's both a sweetheart and an entitled diva so take your pick).  She also one of the weakest dancers on the squad and hasn't worked on that as far as I've heard (whereas Savannah has supposedly worked her tail off in classes every chance she's gotten) and has blamed "forgetting to breath" for being winded as well as not having power and pop when she dances.  Victoria is said to be both sweet/nice and a snotty brat when one speaks about her personality and, while some say her dancing is perfectly acceptable for what she's been doing, others say she's nowhere near the level she should be as a DCC.

Both girls were rumored to have gotten lucky breaks: Christina when she made the squad last year because she supposedly wasn't going to make it if Holly and Erica hadn't left and Victoria this year because the rumor was that she was "promised" a spot in Training Camp so wasn't really even trying.  YMMV.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, hypeman said:

If what I'm seeing is correct, this is going to be the least diverse squad they've ever had.

They only have 3 black girls to make TC? Jasmin, Brianna, and Khalyn?

All those pretty women of color trying out have suddenly disappeared.

I need to regroup.

Looks like there is a 4th. The girl on the front row on the end (left side). I don't know who she is. But yeah. Thats it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, FutureDCC said:

I hope they don't even TOUCH Rachel Wyatt with a makeover if she makes it to that point. Perfect DCC look as it is. Thoughts?

I am so fan girl over Rachel Wyatt ever since she was Miss SC

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

Brennan has to make the team this year now. No way would they take a girl three times and cut her 

They took Meghan Flaherty to TC (rest in peace) three times. She let them have it when they cut her the third time. 

• Love 12
Just now, Lunacat said:

Can we assume VKand Dayton will make the squad?

I wouldn't assume that just yet - Dayton was not up to par last year and they had no problem cutting her. I'm thinking that will be the case this year if either is struggling.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I can see both sides of the story with Christina (and with Victoria).  With Christina, one could say she has a maturity that the squad needs right now (I don't know about the personality part because I've heard that she's both a sweetheart and an entitled diva so take your pick).  She also one of the weakest dancers on the squad and hasn't worked on that as far as I've heard (whereas Savannah has supposedly worked her tail off in classes every chance she's gotten) and has blamed "forgetting to breath" for being winded as well as not having power and pop when she dances.  Victoria is said to be both sweet/nice and a snotty brat when one speaks about her personality and, while some say her dancing is perfectly acceptable for what she's been doing, others say she's nowhere near the level she should be as a DCC.

Both girls were rumored to have gotten lucky breaks: Christina when she made the squad last year because she supposedly wasn't going to make it if Holly and Erica hadn't left and Victoria this year because the rumor was that she was "promised" a spot in Training Camp so wasn't really even trying.  YMMV.

Who knows VK may have been promised a spot on the squad already. I feel if we see her make the squad than  the conspiracy theories will be true. I can't wait for this upcoming season

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

Can we assume VKand Dayton will make the squad?

Absolutely not on VK. Let me shout this from the rooftops. Dayton maybe. She has some work to do but I would much rather see her than VK

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, FutureDCC said:

I hope they don't even TOUCH Rachel Wyatt with a makeover if she makes it to that point. Perfect DCC look as it is. Thoughts?

i think they may do some type of mini makemakeover with her especially if they don't like something about her hair. 

Although I like her long hair especially with the hair flips they do. 

• Love 1