Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: 50 Shades of Cray

• Start Topic

This episode was .... Ok.  I was more distracted by my dog and her total fascination with her new chew toy.  Chew, chew.  Mom, look what I got. Want to play tug of war?

I did like some of the lapel pins.

• Love 5

Reagan bugs the shit out of me.  She was taunting Jeff by spilling the paint from the painting on him.  Jeff, if you have problems then perhaps drinking isn't the best thing.  Jeff is the one who doesn't like the north shore and Reagan wants to move by herself to the French Quarter?  How does that make any sense?

I like Jon and hope he riles those wives up again with a guys night party.  I noticed that Reagan did not admit she is tracking Jeff hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  If you can't trust your husband out with the guys then maybe your marriage isn't all that.

• Love 13

Reagan crying and sooooo upset about Jeff and his possible brain injuries. What a phony. Here's a solution: Go get another place and tell your husband that you don't want him there but you're not separating! She wants out but wants him to get better first so she doesn't have the guilts when she tells him it's over. 

We find out that once upon a time Tamika and her husband split, got back together and yet there's no sex going on now? Hmmmm don't think that's a great new beginning.  And she's giving advice to screechy voice Reagan? Have several seats, Tamika, you're headed for divorce court yourself. 

This show started out great and is going downhill fast. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Yea Reagan’s voice might be the dealbreaker for me and this show. Plus she’s just so damn annoying. Jeff may have his issues, but I think he can do way better her. 

I’m sure Justin’s girlfriend is perfectly nice, but all I can think when she comes on screen is... “her?” 

2 hours ago, FrankieTankie said:

Jeff is one ugly man with that hair and beard.... he has that sweaty look like someone who’s detoxing of drugs

Or somebody who lives in the bayou. Everybody seems sweaty down there.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 17

Reagan is a crazy drama queen but Jeff has issues that clearly need to be dealt and it's not an easy solution. I wanted to scream when he suggested that CTE was something to deal with far in the future. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Is Reagan gaslighting Jeff? Not sure yet.

I thought so, too. She’s harping on him and yelling at him about not answering his phone when he had NO MISSED CALLS so he did not, not answer her calls. And then she’s going on and on about his drinking and his brain injuries and at this point he’s just responding to her taunts. THen she says not to get paint on his jacket and then PUSHES the painting onto his jacket! It was THEN that Jeff got angry and got the hell out of the car. I don’t blame the guy for having enough of Reagan and just needing to get away from her. When it comes to “fight or flight” be damn happy this football player is a “flight” guy and wants some time alone to calm down and think instead of escalating back to Reagan’s levels. Of course Reagan ever the drama queen has to go into hysterics and call up a search party when meanwhile the cameraman was with Jeff all along. Reagan was treating him like a child or a puppy that got loose. He’s a grown ass man. Maybe he has some brain issues that we haven’t seen yet, but he seems pretty capable of figuring out how to contact Uber and get home. It’s not like the show is going to abandon their cameraman either. It was a great run, Bob, but you live in this construction zone now. Not to mention all of the stuff about leaving him but not really leaving him—and how she would never leave him, but she can’t wait to get time away from him. This poor guy. 

But, yes, if we’re talking about someone who gets drunk and out of control at a party...we’re looking at you, Tamica. The sad thing is, I don’t think you can blame being drunk, I think she’s just that damn rude that she thinks she has the right to walk up to a couple and demand they account to HER on whether they’re in it for the long haul?!?!? That just blew my mind. I can’t decide whether she’s just evil or maybe she’s secretly in love with Justin and figuring since Barry is going to leave her for his “friend” any day now, she’ll see whether she can get Justin on standby? Then Barry loses his damn mind. Barry was saying how Jeff became an entirely different person when he was creeping by bulldozers, but Jeff seemed like a pretty typical exasperated dude, ALL of these people—Barry, Tamica, Reagan—are MUCH more out of control than Jeff!

• Love 24

I was really liking Barry, but then he calls that guy at the end the slur F word, and I'm turned on him.  His Bravo apology is a bit weak as well, one of those "sorry if you were offended" BS lines. That kind of hate speech doesn't come out in the heat of the moment if it isn't already in your vocabulary.

Tamica is a bit too "on".  I too can't decide if she just loves to be dramatic for the camera, or really does have some kind of designs on Justin, because that "Is she the one?" conversation was painful in its awkwardness and she was enjoying the shit out of it.

Reagan's voice during the drunken fight...yipes.  That's some ear bleeding level nasal whine.  Weirdly, her sister has a normal voice, so I don't know what gives with her.  I pity any future juries that may have to listen to her case presentations.

• Love 14

Jon's abs. I can't with that guy. Sure his body is amazing but c'mon you could see he had dark, fake spray tan lines around the six pack muscles to make them look more six packier. Not necessary, dude. We get it, you're hot AF. Now go button up and stop being a fool. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 21

I'm so over Reagan at this point.  She was completely out of line at the guys night party which escalated into everything on the way home.  Tamika was mad at Jon but Reagan was focused on Jeff.  He didn't even do anything wrong.  The way she tells him to shut up when he tries to speak is appalling.  I do think that Jeff has issues but she went straight for his drinking and the CTE without even addressing her role in the whole dust up.  And why in the world did she call her mother while this was going on?  Like others have said, she looks like she's trying to build a narrative of bad Jeff for when she wants out but the cameras tell a little different story.  

• Love 19
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I thought so, too. She’s harping on him and yelling at him about not answering his phone when he had NO MISSED CALLS so he did not, not answer her calls. And then she’s going on and on about his drinking and his brain injuries and at this point he’s just responding to her taunts. THen she says not to get paint on his jacket and then PUSHES the painting onto his jacket! It was THEN that Jeff got angry and got the hell out of the car. I don’t blame the guy for having enough of Reagan and just needing to get away from her. When it comes to “fight or flight” be damn happy this football player is a “flight” guy and wants some time alone to calm down and think instead of escalating back to Reagan’s levels. Of course Reagan ever the drama queen has to go into hysterics and call up a search party when meanwhile the cameraman was with Jeff all along. Reagan was treating him like a child or a puppy that got loose. He’s a grown ass man. Maybe he has some brain issues that we haven’t seen yet, but he seems pretty capable of figuring out how to contact Uber and get home. It’s not like the show is going to abandon their cameraman either. It was a great run, Bob, but you live in this construction zone now. Not to mention all of the stuff about leaving him but not really leaving him—and how she would never leave him, but she can’t wait to get time away from him. This poor guy. 

But, yes, if we’re talking about someone who gets drunk and out of control at a party...we’re looking at you, Tamica. The sad thing is, I don’t think you can blame being drunk, I think she’s just that damn rude that she thinks she has the right to walk up to a couple and demand they account to HER on whether they’re in it for the long haul?!?!? That just blew my mind. I can’t decide whether she’s just evil or maybe she’s secretly in love with Justin and figuring since Barry is going to leave her for his “friend” any day now, she’ll see whether she can get Justin on standby? Then Barry loses his damn mind. Barry was saying how Jeff became an entirely different person when he was creeping by bulldozers, but Jeff seemed like a pretty typical exasperated dude, ALL of these people—Barry, Tamica, Reagan—are MUCH more out of control than Jeff!

Thanks for covering a lot of the stuff I was too lazy to type - I’ll just add a big AMEN!

• Love 8

I think Reagan was looking for an out and then realized her husband has big issues. Then it might appear as if she abandoned him (if she wasn’t sympathetic) and moved out. Glad he has a key. Sounds like it was just his money that bought it (although I understand that money in a marriage is communal unless she signed a Quit Claim for him to be sole owner...you know she wants that place just for herself). Jeff does have issues but it heaps upon his stress (which exasperates what he’s going through) when she announces that she’s moving and doesn’t want him to go with her. 

Tamika and Barry were good to go show up for their friends at approximately 3am and then drive back to the Quarter. She also could have kissed Kelsey hello. All she would have needed to do was bend her legs. Then her back could have remained straight and prevent further discomfort. She just doesn’t like her or think that she’s good enough for Justin. 

Kelsey looked better in the bathroom with her hair straight versus the curly look. 

• Love 6

Reagan keeps fishing around for someone to give her permission to leave Jeff. Her disappointment face every time the listener told her she does have to stay with him betrays her words claiming to want to help him. She canNOT believe her stories of CTE and drunken craziness are not working to get her friends to let her off the hook. Well, Barry's dumb homophobic ass believes her. Then again, he married Tamica AND went back to her after he escaped. 

• Love 11

@Jene4, I’m applauding your post.  Yep.  Jeff was not any more out of control at the beginning of the episode than Barry was by the end.  I think Tamica was setting up her excuse - muscle relaxer and French 75’s.  Nice try.  

• Love 8

I went into this show thinking Justin was going to get on my nerves so I'm pretty shocked that he's the one I like the best.  He handled himself very well with Tamica when she was butting into his and Kelsey's relationship.  

Shouldn't she be more concerned with why her and Barry aren't having sex than if Kelsey is "the one"?

• Love 16
(edited)
On 4/30/2018 at 10:37 AM, bichonblitz said:

Jon's abs. I can't with that guy. Sure his body is amazing but c'mon you could see he had dark, fake spray tan lines around the six pack muscles to make them look more six packier. Not necessary, dude. We get it, you're hot AF. Now go button up and stop being a fool. 

Agreed. It’s not often that I’m ready to see a guy put his shirt on (especially one as well-built as Jon is), but geez, enough already. Keep your shirt on Jon. 

As for Jon’s “not date”, Jasmin? That outfit was not saying Upscale Jewelry Launch Party. It read more like “Forever 21 was having a sale”. Girl, you can do better.

Edited by TVForever
  • Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, nexxie said:

Tamica is an a-hole y’all.

Tamica is full of crap, and insecure.. 

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:14 AM, bichonblitz said:

Reagan crying and sooooo upset about Jeff and his possible brain injuries. What a phony. Here's a solution: Go get another place and tell your husband that you don't want him there but you're not separating! She wants out but wants him to get better first so she doesn't have the guilts when she tells him it's over. 

We find out that once upon a time Tamika and her husband split, got back together and yet there's no sex going on now? Hmmmm don't think that's a great new beginning.  And she's giving advice to screechy voice Reagan? Have several seats, Tamika, you're headed for divorce court yourself. 

This show started out great and is going downhill fast. 

I can't wait until this show is over.. Regan is full of shit..

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, radiochik said:

I went into this show thinking Justin was going to get on my nerves so I'm pretty shocked that he's the one I like the best.  He handled himself very well with Tamica when she was butting into his and Kelsey's relationship.  

Shouldn't she be more concerned with why her and Barry aren't having sex than if Kelsey is "the one"?

Now, that's what I'm talking about, . You're not giving your husband any, so don't be upset if he's at a party looking at naked models and getting a hard one..

• Love 3

Ok, why did Reagan walk to her condo with TWO cups of coffee, when she didn't know that Jeff was going to be there? Who was she expecting to give the second cup to? Hmmm....

• Love 2