(edited)
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Andy and Bethenny are friends. 

And he knows which HWs make him money.

Vicki on OC

LVP on BH

Teresa on NJ

NeNe on Atlanta

All things that don't change my statement, lol.

1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't get it either. I think Luann is much more attractive than Carole. 

Carole sounded like she was rationalizing the new relationship with Adam. It sounded like he dumped her to me. 

I'm getting the idea that Carole is playing Mean Girl this season.  Stir up enough dust and maybe the Bravo PTB will overlook the total lack of storyline.

*Being more attractive than Carole isn't exactly a compliment.  Low bar.  ymmv

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 11
47 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I choose wrinkles. 

The people that I care about and that care about me, know exactly how old I am.  No amount of cosmetic investment will alter that fact.  The others can piss off and talk about me behind my back.  There's plenty of real estate there to hide behind.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, AnnA said:

I really hope Jill doesn't come back.    Just thinking about her voice is giving me a headache.

Doesn't  Andy hate Jill?    Didn't she try to record him without his knowledge once upon a time?  

Jill tried to record Andy???  When was that?

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am one of the few who doesn’t detest Carole, but while rewatching the scene with Tinsley at the store, I am inclined to believe that Carole means that Adam is hesitant to start dating other women, because HE feels that he would be betraying and hurting Carole, not that she forbids him to date other women.

But for those of you who don’t like Carole, I will concede that she often looks very unattractive.  Her eyes and teeth make her look skeletal. And the fillers are ridiculous. If I have to choose between wrinkles and fillers that make me look like Katherine Helmond in “Brazil”, I choose wrinkles. 

I like Carole too, @hoodooznoodooz.  I never understood her friendship with Bettheny because they are sooo different.

• Love 5

I too liked Carole in the early years but it seems now that she doesn’t know who or what she is. Is she a journalist and if so, what has she written in the past years? Does she have any true friends? Does she just follow the latest popular person on HWNY? I’ve seen her actually look attractive at times and at others, she’s just homely. And those buck teeth? She’s had enough money to get those things fixed over the years.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

WIrewrap was kind enough to answer your question. 

Thank you for answering.    I knew it was on WWHL but didn't have a link for GEM.

Your welcome! 

I think many HWs would love to record their respective shows when they are filming, not just WWHL when they are on. We have heard, several times, more and more frequently, that what we see/hear isn't the whole story and a few HWs have even broken the 4th wall lately. Which is why I do not trust or put any stock in what the HWs say in their THs, even HWs that I like because they are manipulated to say whatever to fit into productions set storyline. There is a reason these are really classified/called "Docudramas", not real "Reality TV" and why their contracts prevent the HWs from suing Bravo/NBC Universal/production/each other for out right lies said about them.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Jill didn't trust Andy, so she recorded WWHL when she was on it 6 years ago. http://www.realitytea.com/2012/10/25/jill-zarin-admits-to-secretly-recording-her-wwhl-interview/

I appreciate the info, thanks.  I do remember her on WWHL but not the recording .  I like Reality Tea but every time I read an article, my I-pad keeps reloading and it's so annoying.  That recording wasn't too smart on Jill's part .. I don't blame Andy.  

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I appreciate the info, thanks.  I do remember her on WWHL but not the recording .  I like Reality Tea but every time I read an article, my I-pad keeps reloading and it's so annoying.  That recording wasn't too smart on Jill's part .. I don't blame Andy.  

She paid the price for her stupidity/arrogance, Andy made her wait years for her to even make an appearance on the show but I suspect he has forgiven her. She's been on the HW show twice now and Andy had her attend a big past/present HW WWHL show in BH a couple of weeks ago, so I think we may see more of her in the upcoming seasons. I'm not sure she will ever be a full HW again but I do see them bringing her back as a regular FOH, something the NY show doesn't have.

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

their contracts prevent the HWs from suing Bravo/NBC Universal/production/each other for out right lies said about them.

Than what could have been the point of Jill recording the episode of WWHL?  That was her "apology" episode if I'm not mistaken?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Than what could have been the point of Jill recording the episode of WWHL?  That was her "apology" episode if I'm not mistaken?

It was all about protecting her fan base/popularity (at least in her head/mind) by exposing the truth if Andy/WWHL production edited the show differently from what actually happened. WWHL shows are not actually "live", they are prerecorded and edited before they air. LOL 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It was all about protecting her fan base/popularity (at least in her head/mind) by exposing the truth if Andy/WWHL production edited the show differently from what actually happened. WWHL shows are not actually "live", they are prerecorded and edited before they air. LOL 

So then she's basically as nutty as I suspected.  Got a little too wrapped up in her own head.  She should just stay away from this show.  I don't think it would be good for her emotional health.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So then she's basically as nutty as I suspected.  Got a little too wrapped up in her own head.  She should just stay away from this show.  I don't think it would be good for her emotional health.

I think for now being a FOH is fine but not a full HW, at least for a few years. Yes, she was nutty but that is a requirement for signing up for any of the HW shows and I don't she is as crazy as Sonja is. LOL

• Love 8
Just now, WireWrap said:

I think for now being a FOH is fine but not a full HW, at least for a few years. Yes, she was nutty but that is a requirement for signing up for any of the HW shows and I don't she is as crazy as Sonja is. LOL

True enough, lol.

• Love 4

When Bethenny was asked which RHONY she would like to see comeback she said, "Jill," I don't think anyone else was in the running.  Bethenny also objected strenuously to Carole stating on WWHL everything Bethenny said said was untrue.  Knew that would not sit well.  

I think I am losing interest in Carole, Bethenny and Tinsley's romantic lives.  For adult women in their forties and fifties they sure spend a lot of time "breaking up" and getting back together with their boyfriends.  This is Bethenny's third or fourth break up with Dennis, Carole's second with Adumb, and it just doesn't seem to sink into Tinsley-Scott's business is based in Chicago.  

Dorinda, Luann, Bethenny and Ramona knew Bobby, the audience knew Bobby, it might be a different dynamic with Jill as a widow.  At least we know she won't be breaking up and getting back with Bobby, and if Carole is on next season she and Dorinda can explain the difference to us.  

• Love 11

Not gonna lie. When Bethenny mentioned jeans I was like "ugh," and 5 seconds later they show her wearing them and I want a pair. They were really cute! She mentioned on Twitter they'd be available in plus sizes, too, which I appreciate. (not plus size, but definitely NOT anywhere near Bethenny's minuscule size either)

The jeans do look cute and I wouldn't mind owning a pair IF the price was right.  I get it's a Bethanny brand name but jeans are expensive enuff as it is.  I tried looking online for a price and I can't find anything so perhaps they aren't sold in stores yet.  The max I would go is about $100.00 for great jeans with a great fit but that is my limit.

One of the most successful launches in the past two years was Khloe Kardashian's Good American line (she partnered with Emma Grede, whose husband is the CEO of FRAME denim). GA runs about $150-$200 and goes from sizes 00 to 24. It looks like Bethenny is seeking that customer. I love the size inclusivity as that's the smartest thing a new designer can do (short people and large people buy clothes, dammit), but I can't think of why a grown woman of any size would want to wear jeans that say SkinnyGirl on them. I know nothing about this as I am a svelte man who often shops in the kids' department.

Speaking of clothing I see Carole's wardrobe strikes again.  Good lawd what was that FUG thing she was wearing while flagging down a cab at the beginning of the episode and why was she wearing a bathrobe to Ramona's shopping party??  Honey you are too pretty to be dressing this ugly.

The bathrobe I didn't get, but I liked the green ensemble Carole wore in the beginning! I like that she takes risks with her fashion.

My favorite part of the episode was at the very end when Dorinda couldn't believe that LuAnn was being buddy-buddy with Missy.

Dorinda: You're so forgiving! Do you have any Italian in you?

LuAnn: No. I'm French Canadian.

Dorinda: Oh. I am a vengeful bitch.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

My favorite part of the episode was at the very end when Dorinda couldn't believe that LuAnn was being buddy-buddy with Missy.

Dorinda: You're so forgiving! Do you have any Italian in you?

LuAnn: No. I'm French Canadian.

Dorinda: Oh. I am a vengeful bitch.

Besides her loud, Drunkie McDrunkerson mouth and spazzy armz, this is my major beef with Doris.

I loved RHONY, mostly for the friendships. Which are (were?) true. They could fight like sisters and then move on. They have histories together that precede this show. They are (were) mostly a classy bunch.  And then came Doris. 

She's hellbent on driving wedges. She coaches and prods people on how to fight dirty.  I prefer their disagreements to begin and end organically. Doris, on the other hand, likes to douse with gas, toss a match and watch things burn. She thinks Lu is forgiving. And she is.  (I don't think I could forgive Beth for calling me a whore who screws everything.) But watch Dorinda after Beth turns on her later.  I would bet she starts egging Lu on to go after Beth. ("My, you're so forgiving. You need to make her back that shit up.")  Maybe Doris is why Carole is so vocal toward Beth this season. She's being coached.

It's not the first time Carole has been called a puppet.

• Love 8
On 5/4/2018 at 9:35 AM, QuinnM said:

It’s not nice to hope for something bad but I’m fascinated about waiting for the big fight.  Carole started out preseason with interviews about how this was Bethenny being mean.  She was tweeting like a crazy woman about it.  Then the season started and Carole went out on a victim tour talking about how she didnt’ know anything was wrong until she started seeing Bethenny’s THs.  But in watching Bethenny’s THs she just isn’t ripping Carole enough to warrant this.  And for her part Bethenny is saying nothing.  So was there a fight?  And if Carole is the only one fighting it will be more of a comedy than a drama.

Thank you for mentioning all this.  I'm trying to make sense of this strange fight. I keep seeing  that Beth is just jealous of Carole and Tinsley hanging out. Then Carole says, she and Tinsley aren't even that close. As you mentioned, Carole has been tweeting about Mean Bethany  pre show, ( I don't follow her, but I know that she loves to put her feuds on twitter ) then claims she didn't know there was a problem till seeing the show.....huh??

• Love 4
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja not taking the Ramona digs well:  

Bums me out.  I can't think of a more honest, albeit imperfect, friendship across all the franchises than So and Ro. We've seen them spitting mad at each other.  Not exactly 'Dorinda style' spitting mad, but really mad.

And they've always kissed and made up.  I hope this is an act but it doesn't feel that way.  Sonja's pissed.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, that was pretty "ballsey" of her to think that way, but that's Jill .. Ballsey all right.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hmmm... laughable that Sonja is throwing out the term "whack Job" in reference to Ramona - as it applies to her as well... I do miss the more lighthearted relationship btwn Sonja and Ramona - but honestly Sonja has been getting worse and worse year after year - I'd say Ramona has maintained her level of kookoo throughout her entire time on RHONY -  Ramona hasn't changed - but Sonja sure has... yikes.

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 13

Hmmm... laughable that Sonja is throwing out the term "whack Job" in reference to Ramona - as it applies to her as well... I do miss the more lighthearted relationship btwn Sonja and Ramona - but honestly Sonja has been getting worse and worse year after year - I'd say Ramona has maintained her level of kookoo throughout her entire time on RHONY -  Ramona hasn't changed - but Sonja sure has... yikes.

In a really weird way, sometimes I think Ramona is the most emotionally healthy of the cast. I'm not saying she's not insane, but she seems genuinely determined to be happy and have fun. While Ramona will casually drop bombs of hatefulness like "Luann sleeps around/Luann, your husband is so old" or "Bethenny, you're going to end up alone, you're going to drive Jason away" - I never get any genuine malice from Ramona.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

In a really weird way, sometimes I think Ramona is the most emotionally healthy of the cast. I'm not saying she's not insane, but she seems genuinely determined to be happy and have fun. While Ramona will casually drop bombs of hatefulness like "Luann sleeps around/Luann, your husband is so old" or "Bethenny, you're going to end up alone, you're going to drive Jason away" - I never get any genuine malice from Ramona.

I think Ramona wants everyone to think she is happy, happy, happy all the time but I don't think that's true, Sonja outed that in Mexico last season. I suspect that there is TV Ramona and RL Ramona and that they are very different people. Ramona takes delight in hurting those she is angry with, so IMO, she is/can be malicious.

• Love 12
(edited)
23 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I'm with you.  That voice.  I just cannot forget how mean Jill was to Bethenny at the time.  It was brutal.  I don't know if I would forgive.  Maybe she is thinking of the good times with Bobby & Jill.  More power to her.

Jill was absolutely awful to Bethenny on Jill’s final RH season—-for her to so knowingly and suddenly drop Beth as a friend just for a storyline was cruel. Bethenny had no idea what in the Hell she did to warrant such ridiculous behavior and neither did the entire viewing audience. Oh wait, Jill decided to jump on a random voicemail Beth left saying “Get a hobby”((I think she didn’t appreciate Jill leaking shit about her to the press? I forget the exact context)), and Jill essentially decided that was the perfect excuse to ditch Bethenny. I’ll never forget Beth’s multiple attempts to talk to her and make up((sent flowers to Bobby in the hospital, the fateful phone call she made in her red coat before she broke down crying)); Jill was a nasty bitch to her every time. And let’s not forget just how close Jill and Beth once were—-Jill had essentially adopted Beth as a sister or second daughter. It was quite a strong bond and you could see how much it pained Bethenny when Jill so callously broke it over nothing.

I may get annoyed with Beth at times and her New York career girl act sometimes is over the top, but I like her overall and think she has a big heart underneath her strong exterior. And honestly, the way she so hilariously decimated Kuckoo Kelly Bensimon on multiple occasions made me an instant fan.

Don’t fuck with Beth!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 15
38 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Jill was absolutely awful to Bethenny on Jill’s final RH season—-for her to so knowingly and suddenly drop Beth as a friend just for a storyline was cruel. Bethenny had no idea what in the Hell she did to warrant such ridiculous behavior and neither did the entire viewing audience. Oh wait, Jill decided to jump on a random voicemail Beth left saying “Get a hobby”((I think she didn’t appreciate Jill leaking shit about her to the press? I forget the exact context)), and Jill essentially decided that was the perfect excuse to ditch Bethenny. I’ll never forget Beth’s multiple attempts to talk to her and make up((sent flowers to Bobby in the hospital, the fateful phone call she made in her red coat before she broke down crying)); Jill was a nasty bitch to her every time. And let’s not forget just how close Jill and Beth once were—-Jill had essentially adopted Beth as a sister or second daughter. It was quite a strong bond and you could see how much it pained Bethenny when Jill so callously broke it over nothing.

I may get annoyed with Beth at times and her New York career girl act sometimes is over the top, but I like her overall and think she has a big heart underneath her strong exterior. And honestly, the way she so hilariously decimated Kuckoo Kelly Bensimon on multiple occasions made me an instant fan.

Don’t fuck with Beth!

And I remember vividly the time Beth went up to Jill's apartment to try to fix things and Luann was there and they both dismissed her even tho Beth was crying.  They said they were going somewhere and left Beth crying in the street all alone.  They were two cruel bitches.  I had a similar instance when I broke an engagement and went to my friends house crying and she said she had to go to dinner at her moms house and just left me on the sidewalk.  I walked home hysterical.   Beth is pretty generous to forgive.  

• Love 16

Yeah, for all Bethenny gets shit for calling Luann out on Luann's not so awesome behavior, I remember that whole incident where Ramona was trying to get Jill and Bethenny in the same room to talk and Luann inserted herself into the mess and was literally pulling Jill away. I've always thought that Jill and Bethenny would have made up in that moment if Luann hadn't interfered. I wonder if thats where some of the hostility Bethenny has for Luann comes from. I mean, along with Luann's general high handedness, and Bethenny's personality flaws. 

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

Scary Island was the first episode I ever saw of NY.  To think I thought of Sonja as the sensible, calm one.  Ever.  ??‍♀️??‍♀️

That was Sonja's first season when she would have been more aware of the cameras, thus more conservative in her behaviors like most newbies. Then as each season passed she got more comfortable until we all saw the real woman behind the curtain, a complete mess, sneaky as hell, malicious (feeding the tabloids crap about the others) and unstable.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Oh wait, Jill decided to jump on a random voicemail Beth left saying “Get a hobby”((I think she didn’t appreciate Jill leaking shit about her to the press? I forget the exact context)), and Jill essentially decided that was the perfect excuse to ditch Bethenny. I’ll never forget Beth’s multiple attempts to talk to her and make up((sent flowers to Bobby in the hospital, the fateful phone call she made in her red coat before she broke down crying)); Jill was a nasty bitch to her every time.

It's been so long that I had forgotten all of that.  I never really understood what happened between them anyway.  Thanks for the reminder.  I hated to see their friendship end.  They always seemed to have a good time when they were together.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It's been so long that I had forgotten all of that.  I never really understood what happened between them anyway.  Thanks for the reminder.  I hated to see their friendship end.  They always seemed to have a good time when they were together.  

Jill thought a (fake) fight between her/Bethenny, followed up by the big makeup scene between them at the end of the season would make good TV but she never told Bethenny it was fake and Andy told her not to do it when she proposed it to him (oh, and he never told Bethenny Jill was faking it either). It was a stupid idea from the get go and she should have dropped it when Andy nixed the idea but....Jill. LOL

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Yeah, for all Bethenny gets shit for calling Luann out on Luann's not so awesome behavior, I remember that whole incident where Ramona was trying to get Jill and Bethenny in the same room to talk and Luann inserted herself into the mess and was literally pulling Jill away. I've always thought that Jill and Bethenny would have made up in that moment if Luann hadn't interfered. I wonder if thats where some of the hostility Bethenny has for Luann comes from. I mean, along with Luann's general high handedness, and Bethenny's personality flaws. 

Luann made jabs at Bethenny all along - and then that B vs JZ season - Luann drew the line in the sand and defended/sided with Jill. So I'm pretty sure that blow up in the Berkshires many years later was the accumulation of many years of slights. I also agree that the B vs JZ situation would have been squashed had Luann not meddled as hardcore as she did - especially at Ramona's house. After that Bethenny was done fighting for it. Plus she had the Nutter Jason in her ear... I think because Luann was better at her subtle swipes and shade at Bethenny over the years she gets a pass whereas because Bethenny finally snapped - most folks only fault Bethenny.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

And I remember vividly the time Beth went up to Jill's apartment to try to fix things and Luann was there and they both dismissed her even tho Beth was crying.  They said they were going somewhere and left Beth crying in the street all alone.  They were two cruel bitches.  I had a similar instance when I broke an engagement and went to my friends house crying and she said she had to go to dinner at her moms house and just left me on the sidewalk.  I walked home hysterical.   Beth is pretty generous to forgive.  

Lu absolutely LOVED that she was Jill's confidante in all that. You could just see the glee on her face as she sent Bethenny away. It was so gross.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Luann made jabs at Bethenny all along - and then that B vs JZ season - Luann drew the line in the sand and defended/sided with Jill. So I'm pretty sure that blow up in the Berkshires many years later was the accumulation of many years of slights. I also agree that the B vs JZ situation would have been squashed had Luann not meddled as hardcore as she did - especially at Ramona's house. After that Bethenny was done fighting for it. Plus she had the Nutter Jason in her ear... I think because Luann was better at her subtle swipes and shade at Bethenny over the years she gets a pass whereas because Bethenny finally snapped - most folks only fault Bethenny.

Yes, and who's on top now?  It must be eating them bitches up alive to see Bethenny sooo successful.  Jill is dying to get back on .. Luann has to sing for her supper at some supper clubs or wherever, Sonja is I don't know where.  I love it.

• Love 14
On 5/4/2018 at 6:01 PM, Rap541 said:

Agreed, and it's a rare case where I think the kid in question got the best features of both parents. Avery is a lovely looking woman who seems to have all the family smarts without the stupid idiot cheating gene (Mario) or the batshittery crazy eyes insanity (Ramona)

Avery and Noelle (Atlanta) are my fave housewives kids. A lot of people like briana but I can’t stabd that sour puss and her psychotic husband. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Gam2 said:

And those buck teeth? She’s had enough money to get those things fixed over the years.

I'm not in the dental field so this is pure speculation but to my untrained eye it looks like she's got an oral-max structural issue and, rather than getting that fixed first, chose to go the cosmetic dentistry route and slapped on a bunch of veneers. I first saw Carole on Oprah when she was promoting What Remains (so awhile ago) and her veneers were so big they were eating her face. I think she's downsized since then but her bite issues are bad.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, SCS said:

I'm not in the dental field so this is pure speculation but to my untrained eye it looks like she's got an oral-max structural issue and, rather than getting that fixed first, chose to go the cosmetic dentistry route and slapped on a bunch of veneers. I first saw Carole on Oprah when she was promoting What Remains (so awhile ago) and her veneers were so big they were eating her face. I think she's downsized since then but her bite issues are bad.

Here's a link to a Charlie Rose interview with Carole right around the same time (I presume) as the Oprah video.... it always surprises me when peeps get their top teeth capped but leave the lowers all janky... anywho... https://charlierose.com/videos/11009

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Lu absolutely LOVED that she was Jill's confidante in all that. You could just see the glee on her face as she sent Bethenny away. It was so gross.

Lu loved it just like Alex loved being Bethenny's confidant. Both Luann and Alex got in the way, not just Luann. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SCS said:

I think so too. Her maxilla appears to be a lot bigger than her mandible. She'd need surgery to break her mandible, extend it, and then braces. Lots of time and pain. (Also not in the dental field, but did take a 5 credit course in human osteology and dammit, I knew it would come in handy for something one day!)

• Love 17
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Here's a link to a Charlie Rose interview with Carole right around the same time (I presume) as the Oprah video.... it always surprises me when peeps get their top teeth capped but leave the lowers all janky... anywho... https://charlierose.com/videos/11009

Carole looks about 10-15 lbs heavier and she looks so much better with that little bit of extra weight.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Carole looks about 10-15 lbs heavier and she looks so much better with that little bit of extra weight.

I was thinking the same thing... a little extra weight on her frame would do a world of good, she looks much healthier (and I'm sure IS much healthier)

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

That never happened-Bethenny called Jill's apartment and Jill retorted with the "get a hobby message". Bethenny called Jill from her limo-she never went to Jill's apartment and was not turned away.  Obviously Bethenny had a limo driver and a film crew-I am thinking those tears lasted about two seconds until the cameras went down.  Bethenny and Jill had an ill-fated meeting called "The Ambush" set up by Ramona, after Ramona skewered Bethenny on the bridge.  Jill was unrelenting and was trying to stretch a slight and make it a molehill and Bethenny loved every minute of it.

I use to be Bethenny's side was never really Jill's side after watching years of Bravo shows must of the disagreements revolve around air time.  Bethenny makes no secret of the fact she only went on the show to promote her brand-not make new friends and Jill was stupid enough to think Bethenny a friend and was trying to promote a brand that just didn't exist-Jill.  Jill did creepy stuff and years later I do think Jill was trying to put an end to her insanity by going to St John's to speak to Bethenny.  What Bobby said then I think followed him to his grave-he would always be on Jill's side.  Years later the script has been flipped with a Bobby told Jill to handle it herself.  Maybe Bobby had taken a stand and didn't see the upside to have Bethenny back in his life.  Bobby always had Jill's side.  Why would Bobby risk having Bethenny ignore his outreach?  She finally capitulated and sent him a basket and he thanked her.  Not to be unkind but I do believe Bobby was probably not terribly concerned about Bethenny in his final days.

Ramona by far of any RH in any franchise has the most malignant heart.  She bounces around like a rat on crack with these women from all the different franchises.  She is the biggest back biter there is.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

When Bethenny was asked which RHONY she would like to see comeback she said, "Jill," I don't think anyone else was in the running.  Bethenny also objected strenuously to Carole stating on WWHL everything Bethenny said said was untrue.  Knew that would not sit well.  

I think I am losing interest in Carole, Bethenny and Tinsley's romantic lives.  For adult women in their forties and fifties they sure spend a lot of time "breaking up" and getting back together with their boyfriends.  This is Bethenny's third or fourth break up with Dennis, Carole's second with Adumb, and it just doesn't seem to sink into Tinsley-Scott's business is based in Chicago.  

Dorinda, Luann, Bethenny and Ramona knew Bobby, the audience knew Bobby, it might be a different dynamic with Jill as a widow.  At least we know she won't be breaking up and getting back with Bobby, and if Carole is on next season she and Dorinda can explain the difference to us.  

I agree.  It's a bit like Sex And The City - The Menopause Years.

• Love 6

That never happened-Bethenny called Jill's apartment and Jill retorted with the "get a hobby message". Bethenny called Jill from her limo-she never went to Jill's apartment and was not turned away.

I think the details are incorrect  - it wasn't Jill's apartment, it was Ramona's condo. Ramona invited Bethenny intentionally to have her and Jill get together and talk. Jill brought Luann. Ramona didn't tell Jill that Bethenny was invited over because she felt Jill would avoid the get together. Its season three, episode six "The Ambush"

Ramona had invited Jill over to pick up clothes for some charity, and Jill brought Luann. Bethenny shows ups, Jill declares it to be an ambush. It goes back and forth between the two - Bethenny says she doesn't want to be right, that she doesn't need Jill to be wrong, Jill goes on about how its an ambush and Bethenny didn't react appropriately to hearing Bobby was sick. Luann in the background chides Ramona for springing it on Jill and then swoops in ending the discussion with "Come on Jill, we have a car".

Bethenny leaves the apartment and Jill and Luann bitch out Ramona. Bethenny was in a tear filled state for most of the conversation and is seen on the street wiping her face and using her phone. Back at the apartment, Luann lectures Ramona and calls Bethenny a she-devil and Jill plays the victim while Luann consoles her. 

So yes, this did happen, it was at Ramona's, not Jill's apartment. It wasn't a great moment for Jill, and Luann was clearly smirking at the whole mess as they argued and did intentionally break up the discussion. 

• Love 12
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I think the details are incorrect  - it wasn't Jill's apartment, it was Ramona's condo. Ramona invited Bethenny intentionally to have her and Jill get together and talk. Jill brought Luann. Ramona didn't tell Jill that Bethenny was invited over because she felt Jill would avoid the get together. Its season three, episode six "The Ambush"

Ramona had invited Jill over to pick up clothes for some charity, and Jill brought Luann. Bethenny shows ups, Jill declares it to be an ambush. It goes back and forth between the two - Bethenny says she doesn't want to be right, that she doesn't need Jill to be wrong, Jill goes on about how its an ambush and Bethenny didn't react appropriately to hearing Bobby was sick. Luann in the background chides Ramona for springing it on Jill and then swoops in ending the discussion with "Come on Jill, we have a car".

Bethenny leaves the apartment and Jill and Luann bitch out Ramona. Bethenny was in a tear filled state for most of the conversation and is seen on the street wiping her face and using her phone. Back at the apartment, Luann lectures Ramona and calls Bethenny a she-devil and Jill plays the victim while Luann consoles her. 

So yes, this did happen, it was at Ramona's, not Jill's apartment. It wasn't a great moment for Jill, and Luann was clearly smirking at the whole mess as they argued and did intentionally break up the discussion. 

Thank you!

That's how I remember it too!  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

They were 2 separate times which is what ZM was pointing out. There never was a meet up at Jill's where Jill/Luann left Bethenny standing on the sidewalk crying, she did her crying in the back of a limo while the film crew caught it and the actual meet up happened at Ramona's and was arranged by Ramona.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I remember Bethenny calling Jill, while Jill was at her apt and Bethenny was in a limo - Jill put her on speakerphone right next to Luanne but didn't tell Bethenny that Luanne was there - they went on to argue about the hobby comment (I use the term argue lightly - it wasn't super heated but Jill was being unreasonable), Jill was smug as ever and Luanne was right there goading Jill on and agreeing about how awful Bethenny was - this was prior to the "Ambush" situation where Ramona invited Bethenny over, unbeknownst to Jill. I still feel Jill was mostly at fault for the demise of their relationship and also still feel that had Luanne not chased Jill away at Ramona's house - they likely would have made up. This was long before Alex was in Bethenny's ear. I found Alex to play a more supportive role with Bethenny at at that point, vs egging her on to stay away from Jill. The situation with "Bethenny says 'we're through"'" message Alex awkwardly delivered was after the "Ambush" episode and I think she was just trying to support Bethenny (and probably a little bit of Alex's own satisfaction to deliver the message had to do with how cruddy Jill was to Alex) - at that point when Bethenny was "through" with Jill - can't say I blamed her. Unless we were shown scenes out of sequence, Bethenny repeatedly tried to build a bridge with Jill and was turned away every time (the fashion show, the phone call, the "ambush" all happened before "tell Jill I'm through"...

• Love 5

I was just pointing out with more detail that confusion seems to be that the incident where Bethenny and Jill argued and Luann pulled her away did happen, with Bethenny leaving to the street in tears, it just didn't happen at Jill's apartment. 

• Love 4