Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Bettie Jo & Susan LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Susan: “I don’t know what more I can do at this point.”

Oh, I dunno...maybe try doing ANY of the things Dr. Now has told you instead of crying about how scared you are constantly. Suck it up, buttercup, and get your act together.

Oh, Bettie Jo, you are just the poster child for delusion. Every word that comes out of your mouth is just a big fat 600 pound LIE.

• Love 15

Dr. Paradise to the rescue.  Dr. Paradise also "knows" that its not cancer.  You can't snow Dr. Paradise.

"He thinks I'm eating at least 3000 calories" but I don't know how many calories I really eat.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Sorry Susan, it’s happening because you are still eating too much!  

I like Susan so much better than Bettie Jo, but unfortunately, Susan is so full of cr*p right now. She just needs to stick with the program.

How the hell does Bettie Jo ever think she's gonna get skin surgery when she can't get under 400 pounds? Also, she'll gain the weight right back after she gets the surgery.

Now Bettie Jo is pulling a Schenee and throwing Dr. Now under the bus at the therapist's office. Like that's going to work! What a dummy.

Also, she's a mouth breather.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

So we’re doubling down on the cancer story?

There is NO cancer story.  She has a congenital (always has been there) abnormality on her spine, that she's using to manipulate others to do things and feel sorry for her.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Dr. Paradise to the rescue.  Dr. Paradise also "knows" that its not cancer.  You can't snow Dr. Paradise.

"He thinks I'm eating at least 3000 calories" but I don't know how many calories I really eat.

I'm waiting for the ever popular  "....and I know my own body."

• Love 8
1 minute ago, zoemom said:

There is NO cancer story.  She has a congenital (always has been there) abnormality on her spine, that she's using to manipulate others to do things and feel sorry for her.

I know, I meant she’s doubling down on it when she was talking to Dr. paradise, still insisting she has cancer when she doesn’t.

• Love 3

Does Susan work? Maybe she'd be able to keep her eating under control if she was out of the house all day? She looks fine. She needs to work and be productive.

Dr Lola doing hypnosis. I hope I don't go under accidentally...

• Love 16
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Dr. Baby Voice always sounds like she’s a really bad actress reading a script for the first time and she’s not quite sure how words work. It’s so odd and awkward.

I cannot take her voice seriously... if she was my therapist I couldn’t do it.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

I wanted to say, “sooo how do you know he’s wrong?” Of course she’d probably have some super scientific comeback like, “I just know there’s no way my ‘one’ meal is 3,000 calories”

• Love 10

She wants to quit smoking but she's (wait for it) scared.

She doesn't know the meaning of the word scared - but she will when they find a spot on her lung or develops COPD because of those stupid cigarettes. That will get her to stop.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

My research is in social aspects of knowledge management, with a number of articles on what happens in organizations when experienced workers leave and take their knowledge with them. Very few orgs think ahead and plan for this - even orgs with a number of baby boomers like myself who are on the way out of the door. It's stupid and short-sighted not to have plans in place to address this, because they don't want to spend the money on things like SOPs, shadowing senior workers, etc., 

Interesting.  The phrase I am familiar with is institutional memory.  The big problem back in the day was these people refused to share the expertise and refused to train anyone, ever. 

• Love 4
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Another crappy wig on Dr Baby Voice. Yuck. She's a pretty woman. Those wigs do nothing for her. 

Maybe she doesn’t want her real patients to recognize her.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Love Snoop Dog!

Because he has the power to diagnose cancer!

This episode is boring, hysterical, and infuriating. I'm exhausted.

12 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I agree. It said so much about her. In spite of her sickly sweet demeanor (there's anger hovering immediately under the surface), she's very selfish and probably has no business raising a child.

Addicts have hostages not families.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Oh, that must be creepy / weird!

It kinda was, I was like that church looks familiar...wait... that street is **** I wonder if she is/was staying near me or if Lola is near me, I didn’t recognize her office building but I didn’t get a good look and it seems kinda generic.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

And he was right because that scene where she was sitting in a chair feeding the baby she says I need help , someone else needs to feed the baby! smean terrible parents.

I thought about that when I saw it. Women hold babies and eat. They hold them and run vacuums, they sling them on their backs and work in the fields. At the very least, she could have put Preston in some little baby carrier or something if she needed both hands at the moment.  Girlfriend needs to work on her mom skills.

• Love 9