Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: Teen Mom OG Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew – Part One

druzy
  • Start Topic

Dr. Drew sits down with Maci, Catelynn, Amber, Farrah and their families for an uncensored discussion about all the biggest moments from this season of Teen Mom OG.

• Love 5

Amber, as delusional as ever. As if   Matt cheating on her changed her from some wonderful stable person. And she wasn’t doing a lot of drugs............The “verbal and physical abuse” I will leave alone. Everyone handles that differently.

• Love 15

Ill say that Amber does genuinely seem happier now, but it just pisses me off when we are all aware there is something going on like when Matt and Amber were coming to an end and we all knew it was coming but she was doing everything in her power to try to convince us no they were fine... but now wants to come out with her sob story that things were so bad and we could never understand and we were oblivious when we all knew there was something wrong. In a way I get it’s gotta be hard in the public eye and they don’t necessarily owe us every aspect of every detail... but don’t give me the “I was so strong putting on a happy face and nobody knew” act when we all knew.

• Love 24

Did Ryan say he is in drug court? Um, I don’t know about how things operate in his jurisdiction but here if you’re in drug court you have to see a counselor and drug screen when they ask. Any refusal or missed test is considered a “positive” and back to jail. Wish Dr Drew would ask him to piss in a cup or better yet, a hair test. Don’t believe for one second that he is drug free.

• Love 16
36 minutes ago, druzy said:

Ok it should be too, but I agree with this tweet.

Didn't Amber pull this shit as well when she gave the excuse she couldn't attend post-rehab meetings? Tell me I am remembering this right.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

• Jen will never lose some small hope that one day Maci and Ryan will find their way back to each other and they will all be one happy family. What was she trying to say with that "I think a lot goes on between Maci and Ryan that no one else knows about" throwaway line in the preview? I can't blame the woman for wanting to lose Mackenzie but Jen, that horse has left the barn. 

I agree that jen would love to see them together, I'm really hoping that comment was directed at Mackenzie. I totally believe that Ryan deletes text responses from maci and tells her (& his family) that maci won't respond.  That's why he was against having any type of discussion with her & Dr drew. He knows maci has proof.

Interesting that MTV chose to air clips of Ryan saying he was going to hurt someone if he didn't get Bentley and that he would just show up at their house. Providing further evidence for the upcoming court date???

• Love 17
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Baby Huey walked into an interview about Amber's life and he liked what he heard.

There's a lid for every pot.

I think he's one of those dudes that gets off on crazy chicks. I've known guys like that. It's a baffling, but real, phenomena. 

43 minutes ago, druzy said:

Ryan ratted on those doctors. That's my theory. 

That might explain some of the light legal treatment we've been skeptical of. 

23 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Your feelings are what count in this situation...not Nova's.  Did I really hear that????  From a psychologist???

Not to defend that scumbag, but i don't think that's what he meant. I thought he was saying that Catelynn's worries and fears about leaving Nova are solely HER feelings...that it doesn't mean Nova really feels that way. 

Still BS, though, because Cate just proved that Nova IS having issues. 

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Cate can spare me her tears about worrying that She's traumatizing Nova the same way her parents did her. If she was that concerned, she'd quit running off on her! She'd have made more of an effort with outpatient! It just breaks my heart to hear that Nova is clinging to her side and begging Cate not to leave her...and Cate just laughs like it's some cute toddler quirk. No, you dumb fuck, the child is terrified of being abandoned!

I am on the west coast so, I have to wait to watch, but I have to comment on this part.

It has bothered me deeply how Cate is so non-chalant when it comes to Nova. In last week's episode when Nova was having her meltdown in the car on the way to school, Cate just brushed it off and ignored her child's feelings. Watching Nova have major apprehension about going to school made me think how many times did Cate have those same kind of moments and demanded attention from her spouse? How is it Cate can have all of these supposed moments of dread, but never once thinks that maybe her own child might be dealing with her own anxiety issues?

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Didn't Amber pull this shit as well when she gave the excuse she couldn't attend post-rehab meetings? Tell me I am remembering this right.

Yes she did @Kazu- you have the best memory!

From In Touch November 16, 2016:

Amber Portwood Opens Up About Battle With Depression, Not Seeing Her Daughter for Long Stretches

Nov 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Amber Portwood isn’t holding anything back.

The Teen Mom OG star took to Instagram to shed light on her battle with depression and set the record straight on why she recently went weeks without seeing her daughter, Leah.

In a since-deleted Instagram video, she explained that she and fiancé Matt Baier were even considering “institutionalizing” the young mom in order to reassess her mental health.

“I want to make it clear that it wasn’t a month, that was an exaggeration,” she said. “In that time I hadn’t seen her, I literally didn’t know what was going on with myself, I was in a deep depression where I didn’t want to get out of bed. It was to the point where I was going to institutionalize myself — to the point where Matt was actually going to institutionalize me… I love my daughter to death. You see the relationship we have and that we’ve built. There is nothing that could ever break that bond.”

Amber has previously been diagnosed with both bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.

• Love 6

Is it me, or did Loser Amber look thinner here than in recent episodes ? She's not due til next month,  right ? Andrew blurting out that he wanted to elope was so cringeworthy, gah. And there is nothing either of them can say that will change my opinion of Parents of the Year Gary and Kristina.

Cate , enough already. I am disappointed to hear Tyler still smokes pot but given all he is responsible for,  I guess I can look the other way for now.

I think Taylor would be so much better looking if he got rid of that awful beard.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So...what does Matt cheating on Amber have to do with Amber's denial that she has never gone a month without seeing Leah?

Smoke and mirrors! Just like her reasoning for going to jail instead of completing a drug treatment program. And reminder: she does everything for Leah.

• Love 15

Of course fan girl Mac was pissed peck their wedding was portrayed 

6 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Is it me, or did Loser Amber look thinner here than in recent episodes ? She's not due til next month,  right ? Andrew blurting out that he wanted to elope was so cringeworthy, gah. And there is nothing either of them can say that will change my opinion of Parents of the Year Gary and Kristina.

Cate , enough already. I am disappointed to hear Tyler still smokes pot but given all he is responsible for,  I guess I can look the other way for now.

I think Taylor would be so much better looking if he got rid of that awful beard.

The reunion was shot before some of the last few episodes.

Cate got out of rehab to do it. It was before the whole she’ll manage comment.

• Love 5

Rhiiiine is high as fuck. I am sick and I wish I was high like he is now.

Mac is full of shit.

Do they actually think that Dr. Drew is going to believe them when they say Ryan is too famous and addicts are too selfish for therapists to treat him? COME FUCKING ON.

• Love 23

It really worries me that Amber looks so much thinner at this point in pregnancy vs her normal, especially knowing how much she drops when using drugs. Tbh she really doesn’t seem like she does when shes strung out, so I’m not saying that she is using at this point but I do find her seeming weight loss weird. 

I cant with Cate, it fills me with so much rage knowing as she spouts how much she needs the structure of inpatient and how important leaving her family was that the ONLY thing that got her to leave Arizona was that damn mtv couch.

• Love 17

Also I hated when Maci and Cate were saying Farrah was the one who made things awkward when they had to film things together. I dislike Farrah and I hate defending her but.. well she didn’t want to be around Amber since Amber tried to hit her, and then you guys all play mean girls around her. Why would someone put themselves in a situation like that? And again I said it when these girls got all righteous with the walk out and Farrah taking her time with production.. MTV allowed that to to happen, but none of you will take it up with mtv because you want your paycheck.

• Love 19