Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 04/09/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, OnTime said:

A skin tight yellow dress with a wide belt and a cat on it is not slenderizing.

Grrrrrlllll, when someone has ginormous boobs and is short-waisted, one sometimes appears a little heavy.  Wearing a belt only cinches the deal (unintended pun for those of you old enough to remember cinch belts).  

• Love 13
On 4/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, Former Nun said:

Sadly, I think we contribute to her longevity.  This forum seems extra busy now that Princess Megan is on the show.  We're riled up and so we post.  The bigshots don't care about our opinion; they care that we're watching and commenting.  The only things that seem to work are boycotts and complaining to sponsors.

Alas, I think we had a chance a couple weeks ago and may have missed it.  Ok so they are all about the ratings, right? And how they "go up" when MM is having a day.  Well remember a couple weeks ok when she was out sick for a couple days...?  If we all banded together, around the world hee, and watched,  the ratings would have skyrocketed, proving more ppl watch when MM is NOT on.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

So you remember it, lol. 

What do you think that's about?  A simple black dress, maybe. Why would the people who dress them think to do this? Bright yellow cat dress, stands out lol.

I didn't really, until I saw the screenshots. So I googled. Dolce and Gabbana. Sunny apparently wore it in Sept 2017. No clue why they recycled it on Meghan. It was bad enough the first time around. 

https://wornontv.net/78184/

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

If you go through all of the pictures you will see that there is also a big cat on ass of the dress.

AND one on the front, in front of the "grabbed her by the" area. That's just tacky. And stupid.

Maybe the wardrobe department of The View is under contract to feature D&G outfits a certain number of times a year? The only good thing was that Joy managed to mention Meghan's pussy and totally throw her off her rant.

• Love 6

Meghan on trump sex scandal:  Who cares?  that's been going on since the 1700's.  presidents  have affairs and pay them off, no big deal. 

Also Meghan:  Bill Clinton traumatized me by making me learn about oral sex!

• Love 17

Watching now, there's a point where Whoopi inadvertently interrupted Meghan, apologized, let her finish.  then Whoopi started talking and Meghan cut her off, saying, "that's not MY ISSUE!"  Because it's all about Meghan.    Then Meghan accuses Joy of saying that Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin are EXACTLY the same as trump.

Meghan also said that she knows there is some frustration about the way we (meaning herself and Joy)  are communicating - moments before shrieking at Joy.  MORAL RELATIVISM!  JOY! you're saying they're the same!  I hate the MORAL RELATIVISM!   

(but wait.  5 minutes previously, she answered the story about trump's accusers being paid off by citing the    MORAL RELATIVISM of Hamilton doing the same thing in the 1700's) 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I just found the cat dress online.  It initially sold for $2300.  I copied a link.  If you go through all of the pictures you will see that there is also a big cat on ass of the dress.  High Fashion indeed.

https://www.lyst.com/clothing/dolce-gabbana-cat-dress/ 

And it's now on sale for $719!  What a bargain!

I kind of want Meghan to stick around so Joy can continue to push her buttons.

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

I didn't really, until I saw the screenshots. So I googled. Dolce and Gabbana. Sunny apparently wore it in Sept 2017. No clue why they recycled it on Meghan. It was bad enough the first time around. 

https://wornontv.net/78184/

There is no way Meghan could fit into a dress that Sunny wore. 

Meghan is much bigger than Sunny.

PS-that is a cool website!

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, OnTime said:

There is no way Meghan could fit into a dress that Sunny wore. 

I thought that too.  There is no way that is the same dress Sunny wore.  Maybe they had two for one sale.

Off topic: I stopped wanting anything Dolce and Gabanna when they made the anti-gay adoption remarks.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

He's somewhat of a polarizing figure, I get it, but for Meghan to completely discredit him because he has a twitter account

Meghan has a Twitter account.  I guess we should find her not credible as well.

Meghan is a prude when it comes to talking about sex but she knows about motor boating?

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Stoned said:

Damn Sunny is on fire today..Making some good points about Comey,and the Nfl.

She is shutting Meghan down with FACTS! I wonder if it's because Whoopi isn't there to cut her off or say, "here's the thing..." ?  Anyway, I agree with everything Sunny is saying. It IS a different experience for African-Americans in this country, Miss White Privileged Meghan. Nobody is saying they hate the flag or this country. Get it through your thick skull, girl.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 23

Meghan, enough of the "I will say".

Just say it, we're not expecting you to send smoke signals.

(I started to count how many times she said it and I gave up because I couldn't stand listening to her)

• Love 8
10 hours ago, backformore said:

Meghan on trump sex scandal:  Who cares?  that's been going on since the 1700's.  presidents  have affairs and pay them off, no big deal. 

Also Meghan:  Bill Clinton traumatized me by making me learn about oral sex!

I can so relate to Meghan, though; learning unwanted sexual information from a president is so upsetting.  For example, I had no idea watching prostitutes urinate on each other was a "thing" until THIS president came along. <sarcasm>

• Love 20

Absolutely loved Sunny's defense of Colin Kapernik.  This is the Sunny I like.  

3 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

But from a business standpoint, the fans will turn away and they are your source of income.

As a fan I turned away because of how poorly they treated Colin.

And I'm questioning Meghan's poll results.  72% of Americans think Colin kneeling was unpatriotic?  I don't believe that at all.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, blondiec0332 said:

I agree. This Sunny only seems to come out when Whoopi isn't around. 

Just now, sugarbaker design said:

I can't believe Nathan Lane got one measly segment.  This show has awful production values.

I think it's probably because they have a very limited amount of time to pack everything in.

• Love 5

I don't know why I have not listed this before cause it drives me nuts. Am I the only one who finds the View theme song to be the most awful, grating and fingernails on a chalkboard piece of "music". I can't make out most of the word. Are they say "we should go crazy, we should crazy too?" Repetitive screeching.  I usually have it muted so I don't have to heat Whoopi say "welcome to the view 50 times..but she was not there today.

I don't know why I have not listed this before cause it drives me nuts. Am I the only one who finds the View theme song to be the most awful, grating and fingernails on a chalkboard piece of "music". I can't even make 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I can't believe Nathan Lane got one measly segment.  This show has awful production values.

I couldn't believe it either!!  EVERYBODY has talked about Chloe (sp?) for days ... I would rather listened to what (more) Nathan had to say!!!

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I think it's probably because they have a very limited amount of time to pack everything in.

If Meghan would shut up, they would have much more time.

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan has a Twitter account.  I guess we should find her not credible as well.

Meghan is a prude when it comes to talking about sex but she knows about motor boating?

Have you seen her boobs? She is no stranger to motor boating.

Sunny shined bright today.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Poohbear617 said:

I don't know why I have not listed this before cause it drives me nuts. Am I the only one who finds the View theme song to be the most awful, grating and fingernails on a chalkboard piece of "music". I can't make out most of the word. Are they say "we should go crazy, we should crazy too?"

Yep, the song has gotten annoying. I was just thinking that the other day.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I couldn't believe it either!!  EVERYBODY has talked about Chloe (sp?) for days ... I would rather listened to what (more) Nathan had to say!!!

love nathan. they spend too much time on nonsense and crap. everyone needs to stop talking about the trash that is the kardashians. the only thing i know about the family is what gets into my eyes by the invasion of the shit the media spews at us. then i change the channel or turn the page. good god what is happening to the i.q. of this country. is it any wonder trump got elected?

• Love 15

"which ah done, which-ah done which-ah done play THE VIEW.... sah-um sah-um sah-um.... THE VIEW"  Make it stop.

2 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

love nathan. they spend too much time on nonsense and crap. everyone needs to stop talking about the trash that is the kardashians. the only thing i know about the family is what gets into my eyes by the invasion of the shit the media spews at us. then i change the channel or turn the page. good god what is happening to the i.q. of this country. is it any wonder trump got elected?

PREACH! I loathe everything kardashian /jenner and could not care less.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Poohbear617 said:

I don't know why I have not listed this before cause it drives me nuts. Am I the only one who finds the View theme song to be the most awful, grating and fingernails on a chalkboard piece of "music". I can't make out most of the word. Are they say "we should go crazy, we should crazy too?" Repetitive screeching.  I usually have it muted so I don't have to heat Whoopi say "welcome to the view 50 times..but she was not there today.

I don't know why I have not listed this before cause it drives me nuts. Am I the only one who finds the View theme song to be the most awful, grating and fingernails on a chalkboard piece of "music". I can't even make 

From the start I wondered why they think going crazy is the right attitude for a semi serious info-tainment show.  Unless it's a response to Meghan's nonsense. 

Speaking of, why did everyone allow her to continue to accuse Colin Kaepernick of desecrating the flag?  Why didn't anyone correct her by saying that kneeling during the anthem is not the same thing as flag burning?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ari333 said:

"which ah done, which-ah done which-ah done play THE VIEW.... sah-um sah-um sah-um.... THE VIEW"  Make it stop.

PREACH! I loathe everything kardashian /jenner and could not care less.

thank you. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

As a fan I turned away because of how poorly they treated Colin.

And I'm questioning Meghan's poll results.  72% of Americans think Colin kneeling was unpatriotic?  I don't believe that at all.

You wouldn't be alone in thinking this. A lot of people turned away from the NFL due to their treatment of Colin.

Unfortunately, the majority of viewers are like Meghan, which is why they won't bring him back. Speaking out about the flag or cops is a no no, but abuse and sexual harassment seems okay.

I was surprised that Meghan didn't lash out at Nathan Lane when he said anyone with a rational mind wouldn't think Trump is doing a good job.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Speaking of, why did everyone allow her to continue to accuse Colin Kaepernick of desecrating the flag?  Why didn't anyone correct her by saying that kneeling during the anthem is not the same thing as flag burning?

Meghan tied it all together.  The flag, the national anthem and pledge of allegiance.  Why doesn't she just tattoo a flag on her forehead and be done with it?

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, ari333 said:

13 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

Lmaoooo ??? 

I like Mary J. Blige but it’s time to retire this theme song. They’ll probably change it next season - at least, I hope they do because it’s driving me crazy now.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

The fact that we're talking about the possibility of a sitting President who may have watched Russian hookers pee on each other... I mean, this is like the twilight zone. Upside down world. A freakin' circus shit-show.

Anyway, I agree with Joy: James Comey is a flawed human being. I take issue with a few things he did during the 2016 election. I'm very interested to see his interview with both George Stephanopoulos and The View. He's somewhat of a polarizing figure, I get it, but for Meghan to completely discredit him because he has a twitter account - which I believe he created after he was fired - and because he cried while speaking to Pres. Obama about how he may have played a role in how the election turned out (I personally think he did), is ridiculous. I'm with Sunny - I don't think he's doing all of this for money. He has every right to tell his side of the story. He's a private citizen now. Plus, it's funny seeing Trump have a toddler-like meltdown over it all on twitter. :D

Meghan does more than discredit him.  Her twitter account links to a site selling a  T-shirt with "Emo-Comey" cartoon, about Comey crying.  

I'm not going to give them business by linking it here, BUT - the website is run by none other than Meghan's husband.  

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan tied it all together.  The flag, the national anthem and pledge of allegiance.  Why doesn't she just tattoo a flag on her forehead and be done with it?

Megan had to let us know that she has an American flag in Every room in her house!  Its nice to be patriotic but that seems a bit much, but I guess her interior decorating style is different from mine(I do put out flags in the yard on the 4thJuly)

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Poohbear617 said:

YES!   I have no idea what the words are, I can't make sense of it and I don't want to listen hard enough to try.  

I like songs with lyrics I can understand. I think the issue is that the part of the song they play is the worst, most incomprehensible part of the song.   They should play a different part of the song. 

View song video

So, to Meghan, Comey being "apolitical" also means he is not allowed to feel emotions when a former president of the USA gives him praise: 

In Comey's upcoming book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership," Comey recounted the late November, 2016 meeting with Obama in the Oval Office.

"I picked you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability," Obama said to Comey, according to the book. "I want you to know that nothing has happened in the last year to change my view."

Obama's words came at a time when Comey was under intense scrutiny over some of the actions he took during the FBI's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server. Democrats were seething, gripped by the notion that Comey's public pronouncements about the investigation had damaged Clinton, who was the party's 2016 presidential nominee.

That reassurance from Obama reportedly left Comey on the verge of tears.

"Boy, were those words I needed to hear ... I'm just trying to do the right thing," Comey recounted in the book.

Who among us wouldn't be on the verge of tears of Barak Obama said something like that?  

• Love 20
1 minute ago, backformore said:

So, to Meghan, Comey being "apolitical" also means he is not allowed to feel emotions when a former president of the USA gives him praise: 

Who among us wouldn't be on the verge of tears of Barak Obama said something like that?  

If Obama said hello to me I would be in tears.

17 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Megan had to let us know that she has an American flag in Every room in her house!  Its nice to be patriotic but that seems a bit much,

There is patriotic and then there is jingoistic.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, backformore said:

I definitely would, even if I do think what Comey did was a violation of the Hatch Act, despite his words quoted above.

Is Meghan again saying that Comey doesn't have a right to create a Twitter account because he used to the the Director of the FBI? Or because he's a politician? Because if it's the latter, then every single member of the House and Senate, The Judiciary and Executive Branch, and all governors and mayors who have Twitter accounts need to cancel them.

• Love 13