Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: Better Latex Than Never

• Start Topic

As the Berlin trip concludes, one of the ladies can’t seem to be on time to any of the scheduled events; surprisingly, it’s not Dorit. "Pretend amnesia” rears its ugly head again, and Erika is surprised to hear how Teddi truly feels about her. Kyle’s still upset with Dorit but chooses to ignore her own feelings for the sake of the trip. Dorit stresses over final preparations for her fashion show—and fears she won’t be able to pull off her big comeback.

• Love 8

This clip does show how spliced/edited these scenes are...Kyle appearing from nowhere in the beginning, Dorit's coat is on, then off, then on again...

• Love 7
(edited)
On 4/5/2018 at 2:46 PM, nexxie said:

As much as I hate violence, I’d almost like to see someone slap that smug look off Erika’s ice queen face (when Teddi says she didn’t want to come on trip).

What is Erika suppose to do?  Why would anyone make that kind of pointed deliberate comment to the host?  Stay home Crybaby Teddi.  Geez how many miles does Teddy expect to get out of Erika?  First it was canceling the day's events because Erika asked Teddi to stop petting her - after Teddi repeatedly said she thought it weird regarding Erika's behavior.  Then she accuses Erika of lying-and Erika apologized and arranged for horseback riding as a treat to Teddi and Teddi is still bitching.  Teddi and the horse she rode in on need to get out of town.  IF Teddi isn't trying to extract screen time over whining about Dorit it is going after Erika.  Any other screen time is Teddi sucking up to Kyle and LVP and usually complaining about either Dorit or Erika.

Teddi needs to find a talking horse like Mr. Ed, so she can have a story line.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What is Erika suppose to do?  Why would anyone make that kind of pointed deliberate comment to the host?  Stay home Crybaby Teddi.  Geez how many miles does Teddy expect to get out of Erika?  First it was canceling the day's events because Erika asked Teddi to stop petting her - after Teddi repeatedly said she thought it weird regarding Erika's behavior.  Then she accuses Erika of lying-and Erika apologized and arranged for horseback riding as a treat to Teddi and Teddi is still bitching.  Teddi and the horse she rode into need to get out of town.  IF Teddi isn't trying to extract screen time over whining about Dorit it is going after Erika.  Any other screen time is Teddi sucking up to Kyle and LVP and usually complaining about either Dorit or Erika.

Teddi needs to find a talking horse like Mr. Ed, so she can have a story line.

I'm going to hold off in judging Teddi about her comment, she may have been referring to leaving her kids/husband for all we know. Only Dorit says it was because of Erika and I just don't see Teddin revealing that to her. So, until we see/hear the entire exchange, I'm not going to judge Teddi or Erika at this stage.

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

So, until we see/hear the entire exchange, I'm not going to judge Teddi or Erika at this stage.

Yeah -- it could so easily turn out to be something like:

Teddi: I didn't want to come on this trip--

(blah blah edited misdirection, ending with)

TEDDI: But you've been great, Erika, and I'm so happy I came. Thank you!

Kiss, kiss, friends (and blech).

Kyle’s still upset with Dorit but chooses to ignore her own feelings for the sake of the trip.

God, does that sound dull.  (And I'm REALLY pissed we won't get to see @ivygirl 's "goiter the size of Yul Brynner" at that damn club ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8

I am basing my statement on the episode description where it mentions: 

"Pretend amnesia” rears its ugly head again, and Erika is surprised to hear how Teddi truly feels about her. Kyle’s still upset with Dorit but chooses to ignore her own feelings for the sake of the trip. Dorit stresses over final preparations for her fashion show—and fears she won’t be able to pull off her big comeback.

I am also questioning the term comeback-Dorit's show is in Culver City-not Milan, in October.

• Love 7

PK likes to be in the shower alone because...(how do I say this politely?) to take care of his personal needs. Ewww. I didn’t need to think of that much less imagine that. Wash my mind out with soap (bleach maybe). 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

PK likes to be in the shower alone because...(how do I say this politely?) to take care of his personal needs. Ewww. I didn’t need to think of that much less imagine that. Wash my mind out with soap (bleach maybe). 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
Just now, Steph J said:

WTF just happened?  One minute they're all just sitting there and the next, cold as ice, Erika says "Pretend amnesia" as if that allegation had just been made.  Did I miss something?

I don't even remember them getting off the boat.

Sorry Teddy - but I'm still team Erika. You did call her a liar...and even though you apologized you then said to LVP in the car - that Erika lied

• Love 12

Lisa RInna is holding a mighty big grudge over LVP. She probably really was set up to bring up Munchausen and is rightly resentful about it. Oh well, she is moving on nicely. Getting her jabs in during her talking heads.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I'm worried that Mauricio wanted Kyle to move so she would be farther out of town and he might as well "stay in town" when he is working late ... That house is in the middle of nowhere compared to their current home.

Wow. That thought never entered my mind. I was under the impression that their marriage is rock solid. Is there something that I’m not aware of? 

• Love 11

Wow. That thought never entered my mind. I was under the impression that their marriage is rock solid. Is there something that I’m not aware of? 

No, but he's now very successful with his new agency, his kids are growing up, Kyle is busy with her new series ... a recipe for a Hollywood divorce for sure.

• Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, BBHN said:

This clip does show how spliced/edited these scenes are...Kyle appearing from nowhere in the beginning, Dorit's coat is on, then off, then on again...

EriCa's look is a LOL! How many bump its is she wearing? What a tool.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, nexxie said:

I’d simply like to see Erika wipe the smug ice queen look off her face - makes her look like a bitch, no matter what’s going on. But she doesn’t seem comfortable without a costume, complete with mask.

EriCa is a total c bitch

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Panda time

22352503_177832496108027_705998236831606

LMAO at EriCa. Leg spread = total skank. The panda looks a lot better than she does.

42 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't even remember them getting off the boat.

Sorry Teddy - but I'm still team Erika. You did call her a liar...and even though you apologized you then said to LVP in the car - that Erika lied

NO, she didn't.

4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Yeah, that was just wrong, IMO.  Erika said that she and Teddi would discuss that at another time, so she waits to bring up in front of the group while in Berlin?  Talk about a blindside.  

Heh! I thought of the song 99 Luftballons/ 99 Red Balloons

EriCa is a POS.

Edited by sol y luna
  • Love 17