Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Quof said:

I call 695.

Meanwhile I'm counting the last of my WW points to get me through til bedtime.   I'm going with a bowl of Skinny Pop. Down 20 pounds in 2 months, y'all.

Awesome!

• Love 5

They're in Indianapolis. If we have food delivery out in the college town where I am, I'm pretty sure they have it in Indianapolis as well. If you don't want to go to the store due to pain or embarrassment, have it delivered for crying out loud. 

What the heck - spaghetti with sugar? In the sauce, maybe? I've heard of that, but I get the feeling girlfriend is using a lot of sugar.  Jeez.

• Love 6
(edited)

Did she just say she can’t eat spaghetti without sugar?!?! 

Man I hate how tight those damn 12’ wide aisles are in the grocery store.

Just don’t go to the grocery store you fucking martyr!

Edited by JudgeyMcJudgyPants
Typo
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Funny, they can’t get out of the house except to go grocery shopping. To the gym or Weight Watchers meetings, hell no. But if there’s food involved, they’re shoving on their shoes in a hurry. 

that's addict behaviour right there

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Her gravelly  (is that a real word?) voice is getting to me already.  Im going to need subtitles by the end of the show. 

I think the more technical term is vocal fry. I was over her voice about eighteen seconds into her first monotone voiceover.

• Love 15
(edited)

Sugar in spaghetti?  I don't see how more than a teaspoon in a large pot of home-made marinara would be needed.  Even that's controversial according to my Sicilian friend.

I'm calling 678

Edited by IOU Payne
  • Love 6
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Mmmmmm...couch bones...

giphy.gif

Oh no you don't Giant Misfit! You already won your pair of gasoline soaked drawers last week, tee hee!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Stupid autocorrect!
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Full disclosure:  As a kid I sprinkled sugar on spaghetti a few times.  It was good, but unnecessary.  I'm sure it was done without my mother's knowledge.

Don't judge me!  Don't look at me!

Its all right. You're among friends. We don't judge our own. 

• Love 18
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I think the more technical term is vocal fry. I was over her voice about eighteen seconds into her first monotone voiceover.

Me too. Her voice sounds like she was a heavy smoker for the last 30 years.

• Love 4

Why does she think that people are staring at her?  Maybe they are staring at her husband wondering what the F he sees in her.

They're staring at the tv camera following you, you fool.

• Love 17