Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Ewww.....well I did tune out for a while after Guza killed Alan...and Georgie. After watching since 1963 when it was 15 minutes in glorious B&W, I guess I needed a break....

(Did they really have Coleman assault Tracy? Doesn't sound like I missed a lot ...ugh. )

Yeah, but that actually happened before Alan died. It was a retcon. It was revealed in 2009 - or '10, maybe? - that Tracy and Luke weren't really married, that Coleman was the one she married at the alter in 2004/5, I forget when they got married. Luke got her super drunk for some reason and she couldn't tell it was Coleman at the altar.

Ewww.....well I did tune out for a while after Guza killed Alan...and Georgie. After watching since 1963 when it was 15 minutes in glorious B&W, I guess I needed a break....

(Did they really have Coleman assault Tracy? Doesn't sound like I missed a lot ...ugh. )

Unfortunately, and I see you got the lovely details. :-\   Trust me, you didn't miss much.

• Love 1

Yeah, but that actually happened before Alan died. It was a retcon. It was revealed in 2009 - or '10, maybe? - that Tracy and Luke weren't really married, that Coleman was the one she married at the alter in 2004/5, I forget when they got married. Luke got her super drunk for some reason and she couldn't tell it was Coleman at the altar.

Hmmm.....forget when I left but didn't really come back til the OLTL peeps came on in 2013. So I guess between my  fading memory and not actually watching...I kinda missed all that. Thanks for filling me in...I think. ;-)

I am still betting on it being Pat as a transgendered Luke.  When Luke said, what did you do to my sister?  Fluke said, which one.

And today he was talking about killing all "our" relatives (or words to that effect).  The empty coffin is intended to throw us off of who Fluke really is.  I think this, or the DID Luke, are the two remaining possibilities.

I really really want it to be Pat.  Imagine Tracy's horror.

I am still betting on it being Pat as a transgendered Luke.

I really cannot see the higher-ups going for it.  In these days of shows like "Transparent", I dunno if GH wants to be the soap to introduce a transgender character playing the murdering, drug-peddling Big Bad.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I really cannot see the higher-ups going for it.  In these days of shows like "Transparent", I dunno if GH wants to be the soap to introduce a transgender character playing the murdering, drug-peddling Big Bad.

Not to mention that you just know that the writing, directing and performance would turn it into a staple on The Soup. 

• Love 1

I think the Soup may consider showing clips of GH shooting fish in a barrel now. I thought for sure that scene of Julian jumping up and stabbing that one guy would make it on the show, but nothin'.

• Love 5
Can Johnny be killed because it's making me sad that he's so awful now and I wanna remember when he actually had layers and whatnot.

There is a rumor that Johnny is getting killed off and I've seen some people freak out about it, but I have no doubt Johnny will be laughing maniacally that he faked his death or Helena will stash him in an egg somewhere or something.

• Love 2

There is a rumor that Johnny is getting killed off and I've seen some people freak out about it, but I have no doubt Johnny will be laughing maniacally that he faked his death or Helena will stash him in an egg somewhere or something.

I've seen alternative rumors that the LoD kidnaps either Dante or Johnny, fakes that persons death, and then frames the other for the murder.

Allegedly BB finished, at least this stint, filming the first week of Jan. And based on other spoilers and rumors, i think the LoD may kidnap Dante, fake his death, and frame Johnny for the murder sending him back to Pentonville. This will coincide with Sonny, Julian, and Ava being released for saving everyone on the boat.

So i think maybe we, and Dante, will find out who Fluke is this sweep but no one else will. Dante will be a prisoner and largely off screen until Apr for the next sweep.

ETA: unfortunately TFGH is in no danger of cancellation so there is likely no end in sight for the LoD story.

Edited by Tiger

I've seen alternative rumors that the LoD kidnaps either Dante or Johnny, fakes that persons death, and then frames the other for the murder.

Allegedly BB finished, at least this stint, filming the first week of Jan. And based on other spoilers and rumors, i think the LoD may kidnap Dante, fake his death, and frame Johnny for the murder sending him back to Pentonville. This will coincide with Sonny, Julian, and Ava being released for saving everyone on the boat.

So i think maybe we, and Dante, will find out who Fluke is this sweep but no one else will. Dante will be a prisoner and largely off screen until Apr for the next sweep.

ETA: unfortunately TFGH is in no danger of cancellation so there is likely no end in sight for the LoD story.

Oh for fuck's sake.

• Love 4

Well, that certainly frees up a lot of time (or, rather, the FF button on my remote) for the foreseeable future. Viewer since 1982, but I just can't keep going with this crap any longer.

• Love 1

I've said "there's no way they'll kill [X]" before with Ron, but over the years he has become more and more liable to do it. A.J. was one instance, Johnny is another. He could and would do it, but he also might not. We just don't know.

I also don't think Fluke is over yet.

I don't think they'd kill off Johnny permanently. They like BB.

That said, I'm surprised he wasn't killed off circa 2010. I wonder if BB knows how lucky he was to escape the usual fate of Sonny's revolving mob enemies under Guza.

But Johnny isn't fat!

His abs aren't perfectly defined though. ;)

• Love 3

Sam joins Team Jake next week after confronting him at the PCPD, according to KMo in SOD.  Patrick doesn't stand a chance  

Did anyone REALLY think otherwise? KMo already said that outright in her interview. Which is why Samtrick, besides being grossly cutesy, is also a huge waste of time. The outcome is pre-decided. Yawn. Next.

• Love 3

You'd actually be surprised with the number of people who think Samtrick is the love story at work here. Sometimes I think I'm watching a different version than everyone else. In mine, Patrick is gross. Just FYI.

• Love 1

You'd actually be surprised with the number of people who think Samtrick is the love story at work here. Sometimes I think I'm watching a different version than everyone else. In mine, Patrick is gross. Just FYI.

Well, sure. I mean, everyone has fans. Not to mention there were even those elsewhere who believed Purina was a grand love story, too. But the mechanics being what they still are, i.e. Jakeson is a "soldier" (UGH!) and Sonny is a GOOD mobster, well...those same mechanics spell out to me that NuJaSam are FOREVAH! And Patrick is Sabrina here.

They'll give Jason and Sam a big reconnect and reunion. Then they'll start tearing them apart, bit by bit. Patrick will lose out for now, but not forever. That's just my hunch.

I think the damage is already done, they're having Sam join team Jake too late. Not when Carly, Liz, even Danny all felt something to him for months. 

I would have hated her jumping aboard the Team Jake ship early on. Jason or not, he was a stranger. Liz and Carly spent some alone time with him before sensing whatever. I personally thought it was contrived but it happened.

The show went out of its way to not have Sam and Jake alone in a scene till he held her hostage.  Before that Sam felt wierd around him, that is what she said to Michael anyway. I am glad she there was a tangible reason for her to "feel" anything towards him even if it was antagonist. Of all the relationships he's developed, the one with Sam makes the sense to me. 

• Love 3
Nikolas lashes out at Helena, threatening her life.

Yes, Prince of Douchey Tides, how SHOCKING that Helena has betrayed you.

Julian encourages Lucas to take a risk on love.

Ugh, completely underdeveloped.  Lucas being reluctant to "take a risk on love" with Brad, foreshadowed today, makes no sense to me.

(edited)

Ugh, completely underdeveloped. Lucas being reluctant to "take a risk on love" with Brad, foreshadowed today, makes no sense to me.

True but sadly, the dramazz is all MoRon knows how to "write". I think he believes that anything that doesn't involve camp, plot points, twists or shocking turns is boring.

All the rest of that excluding some Ava stuff looks like FF material to me.

ETA: It just occurred to me that that shit is suppose to be for sweeps.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 2

They'll give Jason and Sam a big reconnect and reunion. Then they'll start tearing them apart, bit by bit. Patrick will lose out for now, but not forever. That's just my hunch.

Patrick will reunite with Sabrina.  There's a reason she's being kept around on canvas.

As time is running out, an unlikely hero emerges in order to attempt to save the guests.

My first thought was that they were going to go back to the worn-out "Sonny gets forgiven by rescuing everyone" bullshit, but then an even more horrifying thought occurred to me.

Spencer as the one who saves the day.

Sonny receives an unforeseen surprise that does not bode well with Michael.

YES, MICHAEL!!!  KEEP THAT SONNY-HATE GOING!!!  NEVER GIVE UP!  NEVER SURRENDER!  :D

Morgan and Kiki are taken aback by a devastating revelation... Kiki seeks some legal guidance from Alexis.

These two quotes together make me think that somehow Morgan and Kiki will find themselves in some sort of legal hot water.  Maybe they lose custody of baby Avery?  Alternatively, GH could be going for that old comedy chestnut of, "Something went wrong with your divorce...  YOU'RE STILL MARRIED!"

• Love 2
Sonny receives an unforeseen surprise that does not bode well with Michael.

YES, MICHAEL!!!  KEEP THAT SONNY-HATE GOING!!!  NEVER GIVE UP!  NEVER SURRENDER!  :D

I guess Agent Sloane rewards him for . . . I don't know, 5 long years of abstaining from shooting undercover cops, and he gets out of prison, and Michael gets pissed. 

• Love 3
Patrick will reunite with Sabrina.  There's a reason she's being kept around on canvas.

Because RC can't let go of his pets. But personally, I think Purina is done. I think Sobby the dethroned princess pet is being kept in reserve for Michael or Morgan.

• Love 1

damn those spoilers are pitiful. And of course Jakeson saves the day. Or maybe it's Sonny, because you know, he has to be a hero so everyone can apologize for lashing out when he was just trying to protect the ones he loves.