Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I don't understand, is Heather not the SERIAL KILLER'S mother? It is bad enough that the vets are his supporting cast, now they are hiring newbies for him. 

According to Ron (as it is all crap to me), Heather is the bio mama, but Mama Franco raised the SERIAL KILLER we know and hate.

• Love 1

That actress isn't new, she is the biological mother of the original actor for Franco, James Franco, which is how she got the job way back when, under Guza and crew.

God only knows what the hell Ron and his team of misfits will do with her...

Ulkis, I just made that my boyfriend's ring tone. He's gonna be pissed when he gets to work and he gets a call. He's a teacher. I'm a bitch. Yes, I'm going to call like right in the middle of class. Thanks for that!

Please tell me The OG Franco isn't coming back, and if he is make him wear clothes.

• Love 1

Thanksgiving spoilers from SID: Patrick, Sam, Emma, and Danny are all going to end up at Liz's house for the holiday.  It sounds like Patrick was invited and, when Sam's plans fall through, he invites her and Danny along.  Obviously, it's all a stretch of logic to get Sam and Jake(son) to interact.

And this means, of course, there will be no contrivance that gets Jake(son) to the Q's on Thanksgiving, boo.

Edited by TeeVee329

Isn't Alexis supposedly at the Qs for Thanksgiving?  Since Danny is Monica's grandson why wouldn't they go over there for dinner?

I know I'm looking too deeply in something that is just obvious plot point writing.

Isn't Alexis supposedly at the Qs for Thanksgiving?  Since Danny is Monica's grandson why wouldn't they go over there for dinner?

I know I'm looking too deeply in something that is just obvious plot point writing.

Sounds like there's going to be a bunch of Thanksgiving drama at Wyndemere as well so I was guessing Alexis would be there.

What a shock, Ron is going to screw up this Holiday as well.

I am already guessing that Sam and Jakson's hands will touch as she passes him the gravy boat and then they'll stare deeply into each other's eyes, the faintest flashes of recognition passing between them before dead eyed Danny somehow finds the framed picture of Liz and "Old Jason" and bring it over asking Sam about "Daddy".

So now Liz/Sam are going to spend Thanksgiving together. Ugh. I wish Sam could interact with Jakeson without Liz sticking her nose in. 

At this point in time, Liz isn't sticking her nose in, considering that Jason is living with Liz, and has not recovered his memories, or knows who Sam is.  And right now, Liz is the only person Jason knows. Until such plot pointiness when it's decided that Sam and Jason will start spending time together, Liz isn't sticking her nose in anywhere.

Besides, Sam is currently stuck to Patrick's ass and vice versa.

• Love 4

Jason better ask if Sam/Patrick are a couple at Thanksgiving, so Patrick can be like, "Not yet. My divorce from my bitch ex-wife ROBIN hasn't been finalized."

And then Jase will have an epic flashback and lock Patrick in a closet.

All my fantasies end up with Patrick stuffed in a closet.

• Love 5

Julian tells Alexis everything beginning on Friday's show. Fluke shows up back in town, just in time for Thanksgiving. Alexis is at the Qs for Thanksgiving as Ned's date investigating Fluke after hearing everything Julian has to tell her.

Edited by Veronica

I'm gonna need an old-fashioned to make it through the return of Fluke.

I'm gonna need a new-fangled bourbon. Straight up and in copious quantities.

Bring 'em on, both of them - and keep pouring.

I hope we get a scene of Monica ripping her a new one, smacking her and then kicking her ass out of her house.  She lied about her son's death, is completely free and standing in her living  room.  Ugh.  Its up there with her being at AJ's funeral.

• Love 5

I am usually pretty chill when it comes GH. I always keep in mind, it is a soap but I am reaching my limit.

Sam's mother and son are spending Thanksgiving with extended family, while Sam is stuck playing Ho #2 to Jasus. In a household she wouldn't be caught dead accepting a glass of water. With a man she doesn't seem to be into.

Crap like this doesn't endear me to Not!Jasus. I am not some starry eyed who sees "Chemistry" between actors and nothing else. I want a semi coherent story to go along with it damn it!

The kicker is that this guy is not Jason, but damn if Jason's wimmims aren't going to vary for his attention unbeknownst to them. It elevates them from pathetic to ignorant fools. 

Ron is always looking for ways to have his shitty cake and devour it too.

Between the Franco and Nina cooing over a baby stolen from the mother's uterus, I just can't with this regime. 

• Love 4

Sam has seemed to gotten along with the Quartermaines the past couple of years. I guess technically Patrick is there to being her date, but really, he should be spending it with Anna, Maxie, Mac, Felicia and Emma.

Between the Franco and Nina cooing over a baby stolen from the mother's uterus, I just can't with this regime. 

And we'll be expected to cry along with Franco and Nina when they tearfully must return the baby to Ava.

• Love 5

After a difficult night, Elizabeth asks Jake to Thanksgiving.

He's living in her house. He barely knows anyone else in town. Where else would he go for Thanksgiving?

I know Thanksgiving is always a rerun, but is Friday's, too? It makes sense; I never paid attention, I guess.

I had to watch that promo twice because Larry went by so quickly I thought it was Luke, and I was thinking, "Luke (or Fake!Luke) is back with Qs already?" I wonder if it's just a coincidence that Hugo Napier and Tony Geary have a passing resemblance.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

You think all white men lookalike?

Hahaha, no seriously, they do have a very general resemblance to each other, and I don't know how old they are in real life, but Hugo looks about 20-25 years younger than Tony.

I truly hope he is feeling better because to me he has looked very sickly and frail for sometime. I really noticed to notice it about two years ago when Tristan came in at the last minute and Luke was in that Turkish Prison for a few months. When Dante & Lulu found him, he looked like he had aged 10+ years in those months.

ETA: it was especially jarring when Tony was in scenes opposite Genie. Obviously he is older than her and Luke is supposed to be much older than Laura as well, but they decades apart in those scenes. That Genie looked fantastic with the weight loss and darker hair only made it more noticeable.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1