Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2018 at 4:01 AM, Laina said:

The whole bullshit with Drew/Sam/Jason, makes me rage on a daily basis. I'm so fucking OVER Drew being with Sam. All this time we thought Sam finally had Jason back, only to find out everything was a fucking lie.

And then the real Jason comes back, and they're stretching out this crappy leftover situation with Drew, when we know it's just going to end up with him humping his son's mother and running back to her. Sam will once again be left in tears, and have no one.

I WANT my JaSam back, and the assholes in charge of GH better get fucking working on it. They already screwed Sam over with Nikolas, Julian and Maxie.

I mean, Maxie is supposed to be SAM's BEST fucking friend, but yet they only have scenes together once a year, if that. They're too busy rewriting history and trying to force Lulu to be Maxie's BFF.

Whitewashing of Julian to try and get Sam and Lucas to forgive him, makes me want to puke. Julian is an asshole. While most people/characters could change, he can't. Or well, he won't. He's too damn selfish.

As for Nikolas, he gets killed off before Sam can give him a piece of mind for screwing her over, (HIS COUSIN FOR FUCK SAKES) for a long time. Sam is never allowed to get her revenge, not on Elizabeth the whore or Nikolas, for screwing her over. It drives me insane. Another full blown case of rage spiral.

I guess you need to campaign to get Guza/Frons back.  

Sam suffering is fine with me. Jason suffering is fine and dandy with me. Drew? Don't know, so I don't care. But since he is in their vortex? Sure, let him suffer. And Liz can suffer with SERIAL KILLER - who I wish would die, too, but what can you do? Hope SERIAL KILLER'S past catches up.

In short, everyone on this fakakta show can suffer and I'll be happy no matter what. Because no one is rootable and everyone is just shades of despicable. ESPECIALLY Jason, Sonny, and Carly.

8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Faison because Anders Hove is always entertaining to watch, but yeah, Faison being repurposed as a catch-all villain for the likes of Sonny, Jason, and Nathan is yuck.

He's been defanged the way Helena was.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sam suffering is fine with me. Jason suffering is fine and dandy with me. Drew? Don't know, so I don't care. But since he is in their vortex? Sure, let him suffer. And Liz can suffer with SERIAL KILLER - who I wish would die, too, but what can you do? Hope SERIAL KILLER'S past catches up.

In short, everyone on this fakakta show can suffer and I'll be happy no matter what. Because no one is rootable and everyone is just shades of despicable. ESPECIALLY Jason, Sonny, and Carly.

This a thousand times over.

It's why I don't give a crap about anything Franco ever did to Sam. To someone IRL who was a TRUE victim of something similar, sure. But to Sam ? Nah. You lie down with dogs(and Jason IS a dog), you get up with fleas. She chooses to champion an unrepentant murderer-she gets to reap the rewards of the harvest that kind of seed produces. It's the kind of seed where people do bad things to you, because you or someone you protect and support does bad things to them. Or maybe the person who hurts you, you didn't do anything to-but you did something to someone else, who never hurt you.

And the same for the others you mentioned (as well as Alexis, Julian, and Ava). You go around loving and defending people who do scummy things(and aren't sorry about it enough to change and make amends), you deserve what happens to you as a result of it. Soapbox rant of the day. And yes, it's true of any character on this show or any other, whether I like them or not.

Edited by IWantCandy71

I'm angry that they're letting Genie go. They never really use her for her own story. They were finally just starting to and boom, she's on her way out the door. Last week, before I heard she was the one leaving, I started wondering why they'd never set her up with Ned -- particularly when Jane was still on the show, as it would have driven Tracy crazy. As lame as it sounds, I was looking forward to their mayoral campaign. Now we have to deal with Alexis, who might be sober, but is looking to get the Julian monkey back on her back.

On 1/19/2018 at 10:06 PM, dubbel zout said:

I can never watch those, no matter what browser I use. It must be a Mac thing.

I watched it on a Mac (with Google Chrome as my browser, and I have ad-block enabled). 

On 1/21/2018 at 5:01 AM, Laina said:

The whole bullshit with Drew/Sam/Jason, makes me rage on a daily basis. I'm so fucking OVER Drew being with Sam. All this time we thought Sam finally had Jason back, only to find out everything was a fucking lie.

And then the real Jason comes back, and they're stretching out this crappy leftover situation with Drew, when we know it's just going to end up with him humping his son's mother and running back to her. Sam will once again be left in tears, and have no one.

I WANT my JaSam back, and the assholes in charge of GH better get fucking working on it. They already screwed Sam over with Nikolas, Julian and Maxie.

I mean, Maxie is supposed to be SAM's BEST fucking friend, but yet they only have scenes together once a year, if that. They're too busy rewriting history and trying to force Lulu to be Maxie's BFF.

Whitewashing of Julian to try and get Sam and Lucas to forgive him, makes me want to puke. Julian is an asshole. While most people/characters could change, he can't. Or well, he won't. He's too damn selfish.

As for Nikolas, he gets killed off before Sam can give him a piece of mind for screwing her over, (HIS COUSIN FOR FUCK SAKES) for a long time. Sam is never allowed to get her revenge, not on Elizabeth the whore or Nikolas, for screwing her over. It drives me insane. Another full blown case of rage spiral.

I think you're going to get JaSam back (and I say this as someone who vastly prefers Sam and Drew and think it's a shame all her post-motherhood growth will be completely flushed down the toilet). Before the wedding began, she looked like she was headed to the gallows. I don't hate Spin like a lot of people do, but I don't think Spin propping the JaSam relationship worked. I'm very tired of the soap trope of outsiders having to tell people they're in love with someone or belong with someone. It's lazy.

I actually think it's too bad Sam and Jason will end up together again. I think they could have told a strong love story for everyone (including Jason) about accepting that you're not right for one another, while letting Drew and Jason get to know one another and develop their own relationship.  

I think they need to beef up the female friendships (and the female storylines, in general) on this show, but Lulu and Maxie have been very close for at least the last five years (probably longer, I had stopped watching and returned before the 50th). At this point, I think that friendship is well established. Still, I agree it's frustrating that Sam is so isolated from the other women in her orbit, except for Carly the buttinsky (and of course, Alexis, but I like the Davis coven's relationships). I think Sam spends more time with Nina than with Maxie, these days.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, General Days said:

I'm angry that they're letting Genie go. They never really use her for her own story. They were finally just starting to and boom, she's on her way out the door.

I think you're going to get JaSam back (and I say this as someone who vastly prefers Sam and Drew and think it's a shame all her post-motherhood growth will be completely flushed down the toilet). Before the wedding began, she looked like she was headed to the gallows. I don't hate Spin like a lot of people do, but I don't think Spin propping the JaSam relationship worked. I'm very tired of the soap trope of outsiders having to tell people they're in love with someone or belong with someone. It's lazy.

I actually think it's too bad Sam and Jason will end up together again. I think they could have told a strong love story for everyone (including Jason) about accepting that you're not right for one another, while letting Drew and Jason get to know one another and develop their own relationship.  

I think they need to beef up the female friendships (and the female storylines, in general) on this show, but Lulu and Maxie have been very close for at least the last five years (probably longer, I had stopped watching and returned before the 50th). At this point, I think that friendship is well established. Still, I agree it's frustrating that Sam is so isolated from the other women in her orbit, except for Carly the buttinsky (and of course, Alexis, but I like the Davis coven's relationships). I think Sam spends more time with Nina than with Maxie, these days.

Couldn't agree more with the above. I am really so disappointed they have screwed Genie over yet again. She has been a good sport about returning & believing the "promises" made to her.(Those rat bastards) I will miss her & am so sorry she won't be on my screen....with that said, I hope she tells GH to drop dead. This show is just SO bad. I miss my rich stories GH from before the turn of the century....how does this crap relate to that show???

I think after watching this show from the B&W 15 minute format til the Guza era -when I took a long break (killing Alan & Georgie. Seriously??) has just about ended. I just can't with Sonny & Jasus & Carly as the main characters any more. Getting rid of Genie they finally killed the heart of this show. Screw them.

There's that spoiler of a secret wedding being revealed, and I wonder if it isn't Kim/Drew. I still think they got drunk-married somewhere along the line and neither realized it.  Even though Noble Jason is the noblest mob enforcer who ever nobled, this has been one of the most tepid triangles I've ever watched. I have a hard time believing it's resolved.

So I guess there's a RUMOR going around that Alexis and Dr. Michael Easton are going to hook up?

1) Why?

2) We should have known their interaction at the AA/NA meeting wasn't just a low-key character beat for both of them.

3) Why?

4) If they wanted Alexis to bone a doctor before her reunion with Julian, why not poor Dr. Bensch?

5) WHY?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So I guess there's a RUMOR going around that Alexis and Dr. Michael Easton are going to hook up?

1) Why?

2) We should have known their interaction at the AA/NA meeting wasn't just a low-key character beat for both of them.

3) Why?

4) If they wanted Alexis to bone a doctor before her reunion with Julian, why not poor Dr. Bensch?

5) WHY?

Aww, God. No. I mean, I guess it's better than Julian. But lint is better than Julian. But no.

• Love 1

I think it's more about cementing him as part of GH.  He's not hooking up with random Rebecca Budig, he's bedding Anna and Alexis, he's part of the furniture now!

They kinda did that a little bit on OLTL with him getting with both Blair and Marty.

If he can keep ME on the show he'll do it in any way humanly possible. tbh I can see Easton and NLG having chemistry, but Finn's promise ran out for me when they didn't pair him with Tracy. Now he's just another failed Michael Easton character AFAIC.

Edited by jsbt

It just feels pointless, particularly in Alexis' case, because we know she's going back to Julian as soon as it's feasible.  I feel the same way about the flirtation between Julian and Kim, let's just get on with it!

3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

because we know she's going back to Julian as soon as it's feasible.

Apparently NLG said at a fan event that they were already going to be reunited but she wanted it slowed down.

20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I mean, Alexis is already breezing into his stupid restaurant all the goddamn time, they should just go ahead.

Frank is dumb. If he really wants WdV off the show, he should just reunite them and push them so far back on the burner that NLG will be the first to push him out the door.

And it's a pub. How dare you, sir.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, jsbt said:

That's bonkers. Them???

Julian owns a pub???

TB also had scenes with Jason over pool table so they're spreading her around.

Yes. Everyone is required to wear black turtlenecks to enter, and there's poetry readings Wednesday nights.

• Love 1

I can't help it, I love Julian's worming-in little ways. Today Alexis dropped some little bombshell (some aspect of the mayoral stuff) to Molly, and Julian got all girly and pulled up a chair to join the gossip shesh. Kinda cute.

I guess Molly's getting over the whole attempted murder thingie.

6 hours ago, ulkis said:

TB also had scenes with Jason over pool table so they're spreading her around.

Those I saw. I figured they wouldn't be able to resist and it has a plot function, but TB still shouldn't be back on the show unless she's Carly. But Julian? Julian???

On 1/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, TeeVee329 said:

1) Why?

3) Why?

5) WHY?

The only plausible reason (other than the addict thing in common) is that he strikingly resembles ;) a certain oncologist who saved Danny's life (and then got into a relationship with Danny's mother.)

19 hours ago, jsbt said:

Those I saw. I figured they wouldn't be able to resist and it has a plot function, but TB still shouldn't be back on the show unless she's Carly. But Julian? Julian???

Like ulkis said, Frank apparently has it in for Devry big time.

On 1/22/2018 at 9:55 AM, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I don't think it would be fair to cite Sam's "adultery" as the reason for the divorce when Jason was declared legally dead when Sam was involved with other men - Silas, Patrick and Drew.  I think given the ridiculous circumstances, irreconcilable differences makes the most sense.  You can't exactly put "Jason chooses to break the law and bring danger to the family" in the decree.  

On 1/22/2018 at 11:16 AM, dubbel zout said:

It wasn't intentional adultery, as Mrs. Stanwyck notes. Plus, Noble Jason would never allow Sam's honor to be besmirched like that.

BUT, once real Jason came back and it was revealed for sure which one was indeed Jason, she still continued sleeping with Drew.  Of course St. Jason, Patron Saint of Blinking, would never allow the reputation of fair Sam to ever be soiled, but for all of their acting as if this was a real issue to need an excuse, it really isn't that hard to come up with one.

On 1/22/2018 at 11:25 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

The whole conversation was ridiculous because irreconcilable differences was the obvious reason from the start.  The pearl clutching and hemming/hawing was really about showing the viewing audience that they were stalling, aka didn't really want to face the legal dissolution.

Ugh, please, lord, no.  He's the worst with the Jason/Carly/Sonny ass-kissing.

Yes yes yes!  Why make such a big freakin deal about the cause.  Just about everyone cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce these days. During that scene all I could think about (aside from the fact that Sam was sleeping with someone who wasn't her husband which is the very definition of adultery) was that those moronic writers actually changed New York law to not allow ID as a reason for divorce anymore.  At least that wasn't the case.  

6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I still think they're setting up Scotty to go under the bus in the latest Franco sob story,

I think being Franco's father does that all on its own, but Scott's tough, so why not run him over a few more times?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Poor Scotty is the way Franco is grounded to Port Charles, so I think he'll be fine.

Maybe, but it doesn't mean the bus won't do a bit of damage. And Scott likely won't have a story that doesn't involve Franco. Ugh.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

This is a little interesting.  No, not Franco, but Kevin and Scotty interacting.  They haven't in a looooong time.

Will either of them be allowed to talk about or even acknowledge the fact that Kevin is married to Scotty's ex-wife (and that Scotty is currently dating/whatever with Kevin's ex-wife that he had an affair with while Kevin/Lucy were married)?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Poor Scotty is the way Franco is grounded to Port Charles, so I think he'll be fine.

I think if not for Greg Evigan Scotty would somehow be blamed for Drew's fall. Now Greg Evigan has shown up and is basically playing a playground molester. His only acting note in this role is "sleaze".

• Love 2

On the spoilers:

"Maxie breathes a sigh of relief." That sounds like either Nathan lingers and has a false recovery before dying, or he dies right away but then Maxie has a baby scare that comes to nothing (again). 

Also, sounds like Nina is at death's door at some point (again).