Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I wouldn't be shocked if this Jason/Sam baby is used to wipe Franco's slate clean with them.  Like, Franco does something to rescue Sam and/or the baby and they, in the show's view, finally forgive him.  His being in scenes with her the day she found out didn't seem accidental.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The kids are being written as plot points. It's not exclusive to Danny and Jake, of course, but I feel like it's really obvious when it comes to Jason. Like the writers think fatherhood would make him seem less tough and action-man-like.

I'm pretty sure that was the reason Guza didn't want to give Jasus any kids. 

53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I wouldn't be shocked if this Jason/Sam baby is used to wipe Franco's slate clean with them.  Like, Franco does something to rescue Sam and/or the baby and they, in the show's view, finally forgive him.  His being in scenes with her the day she found out didn't seem accidental.

Gross. Couldn't they do that with Liz instead? I'd much rather see a Liz/Sam détente than another bs Franco redemption - especially considering his particular history with Sam and pregnancy

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Oracle42 said:

Gross. Couldn't they do that with Liz instead? I'd much rather see a Liz/Sam détente than another bs Franco redemption - especially considering his particular history with Sam and pregnancy

Absolutely. Storywise, it would mirror when Sam helped rescue Jake.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I feel like Jason doesn't remember he has two kids unless someone mentions their names or the word "kids." For someone who was dead/amnesiac for as long as he was, there is still little urgency to him being with his kids unless he has to be. We don't hear about him and Sam staying in nights so they can be with Danny, for example.

The kids are being written as plot points. It's not exclusive to Danny and Jake, of course, but I feel like it's really obvious when it comes to Jason. Like the writers think fatherhood would make him seem less tough and action-man-like.

They refuse to let Jason interact with Michael, Morgan, Joss, and Danny, and Jake is only brought out to prop Franco, so the show decides to give him another kid! Super idea!

And it's unfortunate because BM is actually really great with kids, IMO.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I could see that, Nelle as the Carly to Carly's Bobbie. 

And of course, Carly wouldn't notice the hypocrisy that she came to town to ruin Bobbie's life for giving her up, but in turn also gave up a child as a teenager.

Okay, I take it back.  Joss is not the daughter Carly deserves.  A girl Carly gave up for adoption, who comes to PC and does everything to her that Carly did to Bobbie when she hit PC?  That's the daughter Carly deserves.

However, I am not down for Nelle/Sonny.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yes, Chloe Lanier's character is separate from that dayplayer who tried to con Carly.  She's going to show up during Bobbie's birthday party tomorrow, I think, which makes me think she has some secret connection to the Spencers which, again, makes some sense given her work in the anniversary episode, but I still wish she was one of Lucy's kids.

Havent watched or read the Episode thread in months, but I bet they make her a kid Carly had during her psychotic break AND Joss' kidney donor.  

Sure Carly was only off-screen for about a month between Bransford and Wright, but GH treats time like monopoly money.  

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I don't think nelle is going to be Carly's because I think they might be teasing an Michael and nelle pairing.

But where will Sabrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeena go?  Not!Carlos?

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

But where will Sabrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeena go?  Not!Carlos?

Anywhere off my television screen! 

Not!Carlos can stay! Maybe Liz could have a decent shot with a non psycho date! It has been awhile for her.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, stlbf said:

Anywhere off my television screen! 

Not!Carlos can stay! Maybe Liz could have a decent shot with a non psycho date! It has been awhile for her.

You know, I wouldn't hate Liez and Not!Carlos. At least he seems fairly normal, he's a doctor, and his name ISN'T Freaco. Plus he may be able to teach her 'boysssss' something useful, like speaking Spanish.

• Love 5

Next week's spoilers: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/08/general-hospital-spoilers-august-15-19-2016-edition/

A nerve-racked Alexis prepares for an important hearing. Julian’s other baby-mama, Olivia insists on having her voice heard at the hearing.

Shut the fuck up, Olivia, this has nothing to do with you!  Gawd, they really have nothing for her to do, huh.

Franco tries to enlist Kevin’s help in getting a job.

Oh please oh please let Kevin tell Franco to fuck off.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

A nerve-racked Alexis prepares for an important hearing. Julian’s other baby-mama, Olivia insists on having her voice heard at the hearing.

Shut the fuck up, Olivia, this has nothing to do with you!  Gawd, they really have nothing for her to do, huh.

They're probably burning off the last of LiLoC's guarantee.

Sam finds out if she also has malaria. Will the Cassadine curse rear it’s ugly head?

Right, it's a curse that causes malaria. FFS.

Dante and Nathan reunite

At last, a couple I can root for.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

Maybe this means Franco has finally been fired from the hospital for being both wholly unqualified and consistently unprofessional?

I think he has indeed been fired. Didn't he have a phone call with Monica where she fired/suspended him? I think it was after he whined to the photo of that dog. But I ffwd most Franco scenes so I might not have all the details.

• Love 2

Next week's spoilers: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/08/general-hospital-spoilers-august-15-19-2016-edition/

Oh please oh please let Kevin tell Franco to fuck off.

Seriously, doesn't Franco already have a job? And a billion dollars from Heather?

Claudette had Nathan's kid, doesn't she? Or pretending to? Groan.

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dante has proven that his eyes do stray.

Pfft, true, but Annoying Jason has been the one crushing on him, not the other way around. :p

• Love 5

The shocking revelation?  I think that's about Griffin having been the one Nathan shot.  I read on Twitter that that's coming out sooner than later, and that Claudette actually tries and stop Griffin.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The shocking revelation?  I think that's about Griffin having been the one Nathan shot.  I read on Twitter that that's coming out sooner than later, and that Claudette actually tries and stop Griffin.

And because the story has been so poorly paced, no one cares. Not that anyone cared in the first place.

• Love 4

A sneak peek with Nelle for next week: http://soaphub.com/general-hospital/general-hospital-next-week-sneak-peek-results-nelle/

1) They are definitely setting something up with Carly and Nelle here, with Carly mentioning her childhood and making comparisons between herself and Nelle and Nelle talking about wishing she had had siblings.

2) Seeing Carly acting cheery and friendly and interested in someone other than herself is rather unsettling.

3) Chloe Lanier looks a bunch like Tamara Braun in this clip.

4) I assume Monica is only involved in this because of Jax.  And I'm pretty sure this is the closest she's been in proximity to Sonny since it came out about him murdering AJ so I'm expecting to have some hateful things to say on Monday.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, jsbt said:

Jax knows Nelle is Carly's insta-daughter - possibly via some trauma - and got her kidney but hid the truth to spare Carly's feelings or something.

GAH. There's no way Jax would do something like this. I don't care what the reasons are.

It's also ridiculous Carly has a daughter she doesn't know about.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

And completely and utterly ridiculous that they would give Sonny and/or Carly yet ANOTHER kid. How many effing kids do these assholes need? It doesn't make them any more likeable.

Yup. And it doesn't matter how talented the actors portaying the kids are, what they look like, or how likable they are, or how much they suck up to Sonny and Carly, it doesn't rub off on Sonny and Carly.

Darn it. Jason on and off amnesia needs to go on "on" so he and Nelle can sleep together.

• Love 6

Soon, the town shall be so polluted with Carly/Sonny spawn that incest will be the only option.  Like, Michael literally only has Sabrina and Kiki or Darby as his dating options, as he refuses to realize he's a Quartermaine and above that garbage.  Now Jasam get another kid to ignore.  But AJ, the alleged alcoholic playboy, and Ned, the original playboy, get one kid each?  That's stupid writing.   I hope Chad leaves and runs far from this show, taking Matt Cohen and Chloe Lanier and Tequan Richmond with him and they never ever look back.  Shonda Rhimes needs to write them into Grey's or Scandal.  Anything.  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

And completely and utterly ridiculous that they would give Sonny and/or Carly yet ANOTHER kid. How many effing kids do these assholes need? It doesn't make them any more likeable.

And why give them a new kid when the ones they have aren't driving story in any real way?

The only way I'd swallow this is if Nelle is here to make Carly's life a living hell.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

The only way I'd swallow this is if Nelle is here to make Carly's life a living hell.

Even if she is, it's a waste. The 20s age group is a wasteland. The fact that Dillon/Kiki are the best GH has to offer in that age group is sad

• Love 4

It looks like nelle and Carly are going to bond really makes my interest in the character disappear.

Such a waste.  Chloe Lanier and her pretty hair would have made such a great daughter for Lucy/Kevin/Scotty.

*ugly cries*

I'm not sure why I'm torturing myself watching old port Charles eps lately I doubt they'll ever bring those kids on.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

It looks like nelle and Carly are going to bond really makes my interest in the character disappear.

I'm not sure why I'm torturing myself watching old port Charles eps lately I doubt they'll ever bring those kids on.

Sigh.  Dammit.  Michael needs a non Sabrina love interest.  Not Kiki either.

• Love 1
On 8/13/2016 at 0:22 PM, dubbel zout said:

It's also ridiculous Carly has a daughter she doesn't know about.

Yeah, but the retcon 20 years ago with Bobbie was just as dumb. And that led to Bobbie basically disappearing. So if this has the same result, the stupidity will have been for the greater good.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah, but the retcon 20 years ago with Bobbie was just as dumb. And that led to Bobbie basically disappearing. So if this has the same result, the stupidity will have been for the greater good.

Lol my biggest problem with the Bobbie recton was that she spent years obsessing over having her own kids ect.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure she thought Carly had died. I don't remember why Luke lied to her about it but I remember the scene where she confronted him.

I don't think Bobbie really started to disappear until she got swapped out for MBE in the Stefan story.  

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I'm pretty sure she thought Carly had died. I don't remember why Luke lied to her about it but I remember the scene where she confronted him.

I don't think Bobbie really started to disappear until she got swapped out for MBE in the Stefan story.  

Luke lied because he found out who Carly really was right after Bobbie caught her and Tony in bed. He decided it would be too much for Bobbie to find out her daughter hated her/slept with her husband, which, like, come on now, really. I think she'd rather that than think another one of her kids was dead. Great confrontation scene between Luke and Carly over it but it was pretty contrived Luke decided not to tell.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Luke lied because he found out who Carly really was right after Bobbie caught her and Tony in bed. He decided it would be too much for Bobbie to find out her daughter hated her/slept with her husband, which, like, come on now, really. I think she'd rather that than think another one of her kids was dead. Great confrontation scene between Luke and Carly over it but it was pretty contrived Luke decided not to tell.

Bobbie kissed Carly's ass in record time, too.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Bobbie kissed Carly's ass in record time, too.

I get it though  . . . . Tony and Carly had already been broken up for a while when Bobbie found out. And Bobbie called her out on her shit then. She would have never said crap like "it was just AJ!" back then.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo: 

Awww, Laura/Kevin kiss! 

But WTF with Claudette and Griffin?  I thought she was hoped up on getting Nathan back, now she wants Griffin?

Can you blame her?  Matt Cohen was made for love scenes.  Finally!

Oh look Val is having sex with Curtis.  What holiday is coming up that her dead mom liked?   

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Oh look Val is having sex with Curtis.  What holiday is coming up that her dead mom liked?   

Well Labor Day is coming up...and Val's been laboring for some nookie. #sorry #notsorry

Another question - where are they?  Does Curtis have an apartment that we've seen?  Because I know we've never seen where Val lives.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Another question - where are they?  Does Curtis have an apartment that we've seen?  Because I know we've never seen where Val lives.

Maybe it's the place Lucy was trying to sell Morgan/Kiki. Ya know, the one that was like 'the brownstone from a couple years ago.' LOL.

I'm pretty excited for the Laura/Kevin kiss. It looks kind of adorable.

Also ngl I'm down for a Claudette/Griffin love scene. That could be hot. 

11 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Can you blame her?  Matt Cohen was made for love scenes.  Finally!

42 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Well Labor Day is coming up...and Val's been laboring for some nookie. #sorry #notsorry

LOL- you all need to catch up with the times.  That was last year's joke and Valerie has moved on from that introductory story - as have the other participants in that messed up piece of writing. 

Besides, Nina has been the only one really laboring for some nookie.  Emphatically #notsorry!

Now, seriously about this apartment.  We don't know where Valerie lives now; nor have we seen Curtis' place.  Guess we find out later this week. 

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't know, but it may be the most cramped space on this show, and that's saying something.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

LOL- you all need to catch up with the times.  That was last year's joke and Valerie has moved on from that introductory story - as have the other participants in that messed up piece of writing. 

It's not about Valerie, it's about the writing, as you say. People still joke about Lulu's abortion. Guza's penultimate comment. Luke's sword fight:

Hell, especially that. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Lol.  Watch it be a repurposed Haunted Star state room.   He should just have Johnny's penthouse.   Val lives with Carly, or rather where Carly lived with Bobbie.