Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I don't believe Ava and Silas ever lived in the brownstone.

Ava hid out there for a while. Silas though I think only visited.

They were creeping around enough.  We know that the brownstone can contain all of one's hostage and/or baby stealing needs.   Franco will love that.  Does this writing team know fuck all about this show?  They put a rape facilitating serial killer with the rape survivor whose baby he stole because they look pretty together and then house her in the place where his former girlfriend literally cut a child from another woman's womb and he helped steal yet another child.  They also tried to tell us that things we saw happen on screen did not happen.  What's next?  Sonny shot AJ in self defense?  Ava really isn't Avery's mother?  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

They were creeping around enough.  We know that the brownstone can contain all of one's hostage and/or baby stealing needs.   Franco will love that.  Does this writing team know fuck all about this show?  They put a rape facilitating serial killer with the rape survivor whose baby he stole because they look pretty together and then house her in the place where his former girlfriend literally cut a child from another woman's womb and he helped steal yet another child.  They also tried to tell us that things we saw happen on screen did not happen.  What's next?  Sonny shot AJ in self defense?  Ava really isn't Avery's mother?  

I don't think these so called writers know or care about the history of this show. That was all last year, this year they have all changed. haven't you ever heard of forgivness ? Forgive and forget. Don't be a hater. he is sorry. She is sorry. You know Nina wasn't sane when she cut the baby out, she is all better now. The Tumor did it.  and to think, I didn't think the mess couldn't get any worse. You forgot Snarly and Scummy patting themselves on the back for another child taken from a parent. One good thing about this is, I go to the gym instead, and watch only when you guys come here and tell me whats going on.after they can't get any ratings credit.    sarcasm

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Spoiler pic of Liz/Franco. WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Soap logic: We need to go to absurd lengths to cover an actress's real life pregnancy if her character isn't, but we can't spring for some body make-up to cover a tattoo with an actor's wife's name in a heart.  

• Love 7

I pretend like Cari is one of Franco's victims and it's a trophy because he's a serial killer.  And they do that stuff. Twitter is already all gross in the panties over "Friz".  Gross.  I can't.  I revived the killing game because it's too much.  

• Love 2

I'm trying to figure out what they are doing in that photo.  So Liz decided to go into the locker room and have a chat with Franco while he was taking a shower?  Huh???

(edited)
On 5/27/2016 at 0:29 PM, tvgoddess said:

People are seriously shipping a rape victim and a serial killer/rapist?

That is nasty ass bullshit right there.

ETA: not quoting @tvgoddess.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I thought GH had already reached the bottom of the barrel years ago.

Who knew there was still another level of awfulness?!

Go figure.

(I'm at the point that if GH were ever canceled now, it would be a decent and humane thing.)

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Ew.  Man bun.

Truth be told, the man bun offends me more than Liz/Franco. Okay, maybe not, but it's still GROSS. Whoever decided this should be a thing should be shot.

• Love 3

I don't understand what they're doing with Liez. Why hasn't she investigated Helena's NotDeadJake's 'How I spent my last 4 years Book O' Colorin'? Why do they have her even giving Freako the time of day, much less having her look all moony eyed at him? She should've been holding out during contract negotiations to keep that psycho the fuck away from her. I understand wanting story, but they could've folded the NotDeadJake stuff into Laura's search and bypass Rapey McRaperson altogether. It's just super gross and does her character no favors whatsoever. Why would anyone want their fav around that sociopath, ON PURPOSE?? Yuck. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Soap logic: We need to go to absurd lengths to cover an actress's real life pregnancy if her character isn't, but we can't spring for some body make-up to cover a tattoo with an actor's wife's name in a heart.  

And it's not they've covered TC or VM's tattoos in the past with makeup...

...Oh wait. They did.

Ugh. 

• Love 3

Great, yet another thing that Sonny will have to hold over Ava's head. Free Maura! At least I get inappropriate chemistry scenes.

Hayden's mother, Claudette, this show is going straight down the tubes with the WE NEVER CARED population steadily growing by the day.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Oh good gravy, no way in a million years would Sonny give a shit (or notice) over whether someone wanted to break up Kiki and Morgan.

Well, it does give him an excuse to be shitty to Ava AND to a Quartermaine.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Honestly the first person that popped into my head was Dillion that wanted to break up Kiki and Morgan but guess it makes sense that it's Ava.

Ava's the one who told Morgan to break up with Lauren. In her mind, it's over and done with. She's already cheerleading Dillon and Lauren.

(edited)
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I take it to mean broad, over the top, etc.  And that was this guy's shtick on ATWT, right?

Kinda. He was pseudo-gay. He wasn't over-the-top 24/7 though like Obrecht though. Although I drifted off watching ATWT for chucks of time so maybe he became more over-the-top later on, I dunno.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Well, it does give him an excuse to be shitty to Ava AND to a Quartermaine.

True, true, but I just don't see him noticing in the first place. 

ETA: He should say, "son, I know you. You're like me. You wouldn't break up with Kiki without having, you know. Someone, someone else to . . . turn to. Yeah, that's it. Turn to." 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
(edited)

There is no mentioning of Lucas because it's an instant return to the status quo: An appearance once every six months. Seriously, why not let Lucas and Brad tie the knot and then leave town to start their married life anew. They will get NO LIFE in Port Charles. Meanwhile, what doesn't Nathan tell Maxie? You know, the part of the secret that's reserved for Claudette which she uses to manipulate him.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Syndicate said:

One of the spoilers say "the priest neurosurgeon is at the end of his rope." Once and for all, WTF is Griffin's problem?

The last time he had sex he ended up getting shot by a talking tree.

• Love 9
(edited)
41 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

The last time he had sex he ended up getting shot by a talking tree.

If this is upsetting him so much, I wonder why he doesn't just confront Nathan about it? I would assume that Griffin knows Nathan is the shooter, right? Or is he not the shooter?

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh, you know if that story begins to pick up, Sonny will come around to warn Liz and threaten Franco. Jake is like a child, that he hasn't yet stolen, to him.

Edited by Kendall
  • Love 4