Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

They really do. It opens a lot more story possibilities. 

I kinda got why they were keeping them young before, RC/FV were really into the kiddie triangle (ew) and one or both of them were obsessed with NB, but RC is gone now and NB is moving on to bigger and better things, so I don't understand why they're refusing to age them now.

• Love 3

That's the same Joss that was at the wedding that played the recorder. I miss Hannah Nordberg, but she was clearly on to bigger and better things. Good for her.

So if this Joss can tell Carly to go to hell, or screw herself, or that Jax is a million times better parent than she is, I'll be fine.

• Love 3

Spoilers from ww.theTVwatercooler.com

Monday, Feb. 22

Lucas is taken aback by Brad's gift.

(undated)

Maxie finds something curious in Nathan's pocket.

Morgan steps into life-threatening danger.

Anna shares the truth with Sonny.

Tuesday, Feb. 23

Alexis and Julian are married.

(undated)

Will Nathan come to Kiki and Lulu's rescue?

Wednesday, Feb. 24

Carly finds a moment of compassion for Ava but then explodes in rage.

Thursday, Feb. 25

Nikolas encourages Lulu to move in with him.

Curtis is baffled by Hayden's revelation.

(undated)

Ava and Franco come together to support Kiki.

Jordan is infuriated by Anna and Paul's deception.

Friday, Feb. 26

Maxie is shocked by a woozy Nathan.

Whoever wrote this probably doesn't realize how hilarious "Carly finds a shred of compassion but then forgets it" sounds

Maxie finding something curious in Nathan's pocket and Nathan being woozy? Golly gee! Is Nathan doing drugs by any chance?

I swear to God I thought that was Ron Carlivati on the docks with Paul Hornsby. Never say die, Ron!

I'm actually watching today because it advertised stuff for Lucas and Tony. Why not?

Looks like Joss is back.

And she is older than Cam, who is 5 freakin' years older than her.

Cam's also older than Molly. He's near Kristina's age. It's fucking ridiculous. Age Cam and Spencer to HS and let them play.

Knowing Frank he will freak out over Nicolas Bechtel getting more work and use Becky Herbst's money to lock him into a contract, since he's convinced the kid is the new Kristen Alderson/Kimberly McCullough.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

They probably think BH will look younger than her SORASed children. Hee. They'll all be taller than she is.

Becky's oldest son is almost 15 now. Whatever excuses they used to have over not aging LIz's kids are officially gone and, IMO, completely lame. If Becky can adjust to being old enough to have a teenage son, so can the show. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: LET POOR CAMERON'S BALLS DROP ALREADY, DAMN. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 10

I didn't really mean problematic as in an unlikely reaction - reclaiming control and setting personal/sexual boundaries in the wake of rape isn't unlikely - so much as it would not be written well and the fact that Nik mocked her promiscuity after she woke up from the coma he put her into will be completely ignored

But, if Hayden is going to be someone other than Susan - moot point!

I've given up on trying to make any sense of anything this show does. The writing is crap. HOWEVER.

It's a soap thang, ya'll. Redemptions by rape? Soap staple, both for the victim and the perpetrator. Nothing new. It would make more sense if we had seen it happen, and knew/cared about the characters, though.

It's also a soap staple, and has been on EVERY soap I've ever watched, that the writers play fast and loose with history. If memory serves, and mine is old and creaky so it might not, but....as a non GH for instance: OLTL, Vicki and Tina being sisters. When it supposedly happened, it couldn't have happened(the affair that spawned Tina). Or so said my mother at the time, because she too was outraged. Vicki's supposed molestation at the hands of her father, another backstory fuddle/make up to give the split personality SL a reason.

Oh, it happens all the time. So it's hard to get too outraged that the show is doing it with Paul, or anyone, for that matter.

I would prefer that they do it WELL, and not make the rewrite/whitewashing so evident or pathetic, but I'd also rather have size five feet like my friend.

We can't have everything.

• Love 1

Lol, true. She's even much older than Emma and Spencer who were born on screen before her. SMH, the stupid kiddie quad was just a few months ago.

And a spoiler here states that Maxie is worried that Nathan is hiding something. Curiouser and curiouser!

Cam's also older than Molly. He's near Kristina's age. It's fucking ridiculous. Age Cam and Spencer to HS and let them play.

Knowing Frank he will freak out over Nicolas Bechtel getting more work and use Becky Herbst's money to lock him into a contract, since he's convinced the kid is the new Kristen Alderson/Kimberly McCullough.

I know, but at least Molly was only a year younger and NLG was a bit older. But at this point, I don't think they're keeping as a kid because of Becky's age but because they simply view him as a random kid of Liz and some random man. At this point Aidan will be SORASed before Cam.

Carly has had enough of her and Sonny's violent life.

How new and fresh! #eyeroll

LIGHTNING, WHEREFORE ART THOU?

(Cue Michael Easton's new role . . . )

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

I think it's both them overthinking the Becky issue and their complete disinterest.

ETA: And I think a large part of it was Ron and Frank's shared fixation on the kiddie storyline where Cam, Spencer and Emma were contemporaries. Spencer and Emma were their priorities and they didn't want Cam aging to disrupt that.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

But at this point, I don't think they're keeping as a kid because of Becky's age but because they simply view him as a random kid of Liz and some random man.

And in my head, that's the story - that a teenaged Cameron has some teenager-y angst about his brothers being the sons of Liz's two great loves and him not being, especially in the wake of all the attention and focus Liz has given Jake/Jason since Jake's return from the dead.

• Love 10

I think drug addiction would actually "unbore" him.

He just figured out the importance of eye contact with his scene partner. Drugs might make the character less boring but nothing is going to make the actor more competent so I'd reeeeeally rather not have to sit through this again - GV was bad enough

So if Lulu finally decides to move in with her brother. Why is the Metrocourt even needed? Half the town will be living on Spoon Island before we know it. How damn big is this house?

We already have

Nik & Hayden

Count Chocula(who come on has a whole suite of rooms I'm sure not just one)

Laura

Liz

Clark and Andy

I'm sure soon DNAJ

Now Lulu and Rocco?

Next Dillion and Paul will move in to get know long lost baby/monkey/puppy(Susan) better.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

So if Lulu finally decides to move in with her brother. Why is the Metrocourt even needed? Half the town will be living on Spoon Island before we know it. How damn big is this house?

Wyndemere is pretty much a mini-castle on an island. Very big.

• Love 3

I'm still trying to process this possible Hayden/Susan/Rachel thing. IF Hayden is Susan and was going by "Rachel" during that time how are they going to tie all this together? It's just if she was Susan wouldn't Tracy have had a slight reaction to Dillon interacting with his long lost sister? There was none of that.  

• Love 4

I'm still trying to process this possible Hayden/Susan/Rachel thing. IF Hayden is Susan and was going by "Rachel" during that time how are they going to tie all this together? It's just if she was Susan wouldn't Tracy have had a slight reaction to Dillon interacting with his long lost sister? There was none of that.  

Probably Tracy thinks her real name is Rachel but she doesn't know she's really Susan!

:takes out special mixed drink I've named "Rebecca Budig": And by "special", I mean "mostly vodka".

• Love 9

Probably Tracy thinks her real name is Rachel but she doesn't know she's really Susan!

:takes out special mixed drink I've named "Rebecca Budig": And by "special", I mean "mostly vodka".

I don't think Tracy would refer to Paul as an "acquaintance", though. I have no irons in the fire. I care about Hayden in reference to this: will she help the Qs get ELQ back? Will she knock Nik off that pedestal he's been on for years? Those two things. I no longer care WHO she is. I don't even care if she's a Q at this point, I am rapidly losing interest.

Same for Paul's redemption. I wanted it when he first came on before he touched Ava. Now, I just don't care. I enjoy Richard's scenes with Jane from an acting standpoint-and I enjoy his scenes from a character standpoint, with RPW as Dillon.

Otherwise, I don't care about Hayden or Paul. I am leaning more and more that she is NOT Susan. Besides, if she supposedly has this shop somewhere else, how could she be her?

The whole thing bores me. As does most of GH these days. It's all so...anti climatic.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

We already have

Nik & Hayden

Count Chocula(who come on has a whole suite of rooms I'm sure not just one)

Laura

Liz

Clark and Andy

I'm sure soon DNAJ

Now Lulu and Rocco?

Next Dillion and Paul will move in to get know long lost baby/monkey/puppy(Susan) better.

Hey, if ME turns out to be a new Cassidine and inherits the whole shebang, because he's the oldest surviving "male" heir, Nicholas, maybe he'll kick 'em all out and they'll be homeless again.

• Love 4

Maxie finding something curious in Nathan's pocket and Nathan being woozy? Golly gee! Is Nathan doing drugs by any chance?

I am thinking he gets shot or hurt during this latest mob shit and that's why Maxie is going through his pockets to even begin with.  He gets taken to GH and she has his jacket or something.

Rebecca Budig's real name could be Princess Consuela Bananahammock, it doesn't matter.  She will always be Rebecca Budig to me.

That episode of Friends almost killed me when it originally aired.  And to this day I still DIE laughing even though I know the punchline.  Long Live Crap Bag.

• Love 5

That episode of Friends almost killed me when it originally aired.  And to this day I still DIE laughing even though I know the punchline.  Long Live Crap Bag.

Phoebe: So your name would be Mike Crapbag?

Mike: Nope.  First name Crap, last name Bag.

Meanwhile, Crap Bag is a fitting name for most of the peeps on this show.

• Love 7

Eureka! I've got it! Woozy Nathan is babbling "no Sloan no! don't hurt me like that again" and in his pocket Maxie finds a picture of a young girl with Paul. On the back it says  Me & Dad 1984. Nathan is really an imposter who had a sex change and his real name is SUSAN!

I think this is the most plausible answer with these writers. heh!

• Love 5

Hey, if ME turns out to be a new Cassidine and inherits the whole shebang, because he's the oldest surviving "male" heir, Nicholas, maybe he'll kick 'em all out and they'll be homeless again.

Then he'd be the best character ever. I really want to see the giant harem of people kicked out. Except he could keep Liz. She's been through enough. Btw, hint hint generic defective robotic creatures trying to write this show, now is the time to SORAS Cam, Aiden, and Walking Dead. I guess Spencer too. Whatever. Make up a tween/teen girl to fit in. Give ME's character a daughter/niece/charge.

• Love 3

Then he'd be the best character ever. I really want to see the giant harem of people kicked out. Except he could keep Liz. She's been through enough. Btw, hint hint generic defective robotic creatures trying to write this show, now is the time to SORAS Cam, Aiden, and Walking Dead. I guess Spencer too. Whatever. Make up a tween/teen girl to fit in. Give ME's character a daughter/niece/charge.

Hold on there - Adorable little Aiden stays! Everybody else needs to be SORASed (Cam/Spencer) or recast(Jake)

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

She's an active participant. So dumb.

It was interesting when Tamara Braun played it out in 2001 and again in 2005, and when Laura Wright played it out the first time in 2006. Since then its like "seriously?!? You got shot in the head by this trick".

Jasus bless all of yoy still watching.

• Love 4

I am thinking he gets shot or hurt.

For some reason I read this as 'shot in the hand' and I was rolling.

And only on TFGH can people truly get shot and not be truly hurt.

• Love 1

It would be kind of cool if ME showed up as the son of the much-referred to Valentin Cassadine.

• Love 5

Those spoilers sound like Kiki gets shot.

But the big question is.....who cares?

Ava will pretend to care. She will cry and whine about how the mob life is so hard and then have grief sex with Paul.

Edited by LeftPhalange

Those spoilers sound like Kiki gets shot.

But the big question is.....who cares?

So if Morgan shoots Kiki, Carly will question Sonny's violent life. Hmmm I wonder if its the Morgan shooting part or because its KIKI; who Carly loves sooo much. 

• Love 2

Carly's a moron. She should have started questioning Sonny's violent life the minute that HE SHOT HER IN THE HEAD WHILE GIVING BIRTH. A judge should sentence her to be stuck with Sonny out of her own sheer stupidity.

I'm looking forward to Maura's performance, she kills in these kinds of scenes.

• Love 6

Ma Carly questioning Sonny's violent life is absurd. Like, "third fucking latex mask" absurd. At this point, if anything, their conflict should be "Carly is mad Sonny is not being ruthless enough in taking over Rival Gangster's territory".

• Love 9

Carly's a moron. She should have started questioning Sonny's violent life the minute that HE SHOT HER IN THE HEAD WHILE GIVING BIRTH. A judge should sentence her to be stuck with Sonny out of her own sheer stupidity.

I'm looking forward to Maura's performance, she kills in these kinds of scenes.

To me, that scene on the hospital room shortly into LW's tenture where Carly that he made her sick and that they were sick, should have been the end of S&C for good. Tamara's Carly has been building to that since the headshot/ar stuff in '03, and Carly finally breaking free, re-lapsing, going crazy and then coming out the other side should have been the end of it.

• Love 9

Wyndemere is pretty much a mini-castle on an island. Very big.

It only has one sitting room, a turret room (where Liez and Nik sexed each other up), Nik's bedroom, and a hallway.  Oh, and a barn.  The rest of the castle is like Wonder Woman's invisible plane.

• Love 4