Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

But they haven't had anything of real substance in a while, correct?  AS a couple at least.  But yeah, they do have fans. 

Nope, not since they got back together in May.  And the story they got before that - with Maxie randomly dumping him for Spinelli and then him immediately taking her back when she came to her senses - was...no bueno.

• Love 1
Dante's giving them a run for their money, I think.

He and Valerie aren't being presented as any sort of love story, at least not from his side. But his total surrender of his marriage is pretty lame: "I cheated and my wife won't get over it quickly enough, so I might as well continue to boink her willing cousin. A man has needs."

• Love 9

I'm picturing Valerie at her police cadet classes doodling "Val + Dante 4-Ever" with hearts all over her notebook.

Someone needs to talk to tiic of writing this dreck. I know someone who is actually in the police academy right now. The recruits don't ride with the cops. They don't go on stake outs. They go to the academy with other recruits, from other towns also. They do lots and lots of exercises. they run five miles, they drive the cars around cones. They do a lot of studying. They need to know the laws. This show is such a joke they don't even bother to find out what is going on. Plus Monica is a doctor. sobs sonogram should show a full grown baby. Twins ? one Michaels one Carlos .Sorry been there ,seen that/ I'm done.

• Love 1

I love Jordan's dress. And I think I might like Hayden's.

I can't believe they paid for India Arie. Maybe instead of that pay for like better writers. Or even just better Production staff. Better hair/makeup people. Better wardrobe. Any of that would be a better way to boost ratings. 

Or better yet, fire like 10 people and use their salaries to do all of the above and get India Arie.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Someone needs to talk to tiic of writing this dreck. I know someone who is actually in the police academy right now. The recruits don't ride with the cops. They don't go on stake outs. They go to the academy with other recruits, from other towns also. They do lots and lots of exercises. they run five miles, they drive the cars around cones. They do a lot of studying. They need to know the laws. This show is such a joke they don't even bother to find out what is going on. Plus Monica is a doctor. sobs sonogram should show a full grown baby. Twins ? one Michaels one Carlos .Sorry been there ,seen that/ I'm done.

Or they can go to YouTube and search for episodes from late 1985 and the first half of 1986 when Frisco was in the police academy. They showed or at least mentioned most of the stuff you mentioned: They had Frisco and the other recruits in the classroom, he was doing his "homework," the recruits were doing exercises, etc. And he was in the academy for over six months which is an eternity on a soap opera. Haha. I mean sure, Anna helped him out a bit, and he got to leave the academy on breaks to do independent investigations, BUT he did actually link it back to the stuff he learned in class. 

Christ I'm old...

Edited by Box305
  • Love 4

He and Valerie aren't being presented as any sort of love story, at least not from his side. But his total surrender of his marriage is pretty lame: "I cheated and my wife won't get over it quickly enough, so I might as well continue to boink her willing cousin. A man has needs."

Somewhere, Nik is fist bumping him saying "I know, right? Bitches, man." 

• Love 11

Somewhere, Nik is fist bumping him saying "I know, right? Bitches, man."

I imagine Dante, Nik, Patrick, and Sonny all getting together for Manpain Mondays.

Dante: I doubt understand why that dumb bitch Lulu isn't cool with me fucking her cousin.

Nik: you should hire someone to shoot her in the head.

Sonny: did I ever tell you guys about the time I shot Carly in the head?

Patrick: that's almost as funny as you shooting that evil whore Robin.

Dante: hahaha hahaha. Wimmins be shopping!

• Love 19

I'm not even watching that garbage clip. I assume it goes like this:

Bobbie: Oh Valll thanks for meeting me. Blah blah your mom is dead. Blah blah Spencers.

Val: Blah blah I banged a Corinthos and I liked it. Blah blah my mom is dead.

Bobbie: Correct me if I'm wrong, but they all leave the hot new gals for the wifey. And they never go crazy either.

Val: Whatevs. Like you know anything. My mother is dead.

Am I close?

• Love 5

How fucking dumb is Valerie? A month, a fucking month, and she gave him separation papers not divorce. And way to bad mouth Lulu to her aunt and excuse her lying cheating husband. I get that Bobbie might walk on egg shells with Valerie, since her mom did die, like Lulu once had an abortion, but her other niece marriage has been imploded because of Valerie's interference and Valerie is still blaming Lulu. Bobbie of all people should be setting her straight. Nice, though that Patricia would come and haunt Bobbie if she didn't treat Valerie like some fragile flower, since she didn't bother contacting her in what 40 years, 50?

I'm not even watching that garbage clip. I assume it goes like this:

Bobbie: Oh Valll thanks for meeting me. Blah blah your mom is dead. Blah blah Spencers.

Val: Blah blah I banged a Corinthos and I liked it. Blah blah my mom is dead.

Bobbie: Correct me if I'm wrong, but they all leave the hot new gals for the wifey. And they never go crazy either.

Val: Whatevs. Like you know anything. My mother is dead.

Am I close?

Pretty much. Your writing is better though.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3

Is Bobbie's reaction really surprising though? Considering her own history? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but she wanted Scotty when he was married to Laura. And then called her brother Luke, to break them up so she could go after Scotty?

Yes, yes, Scotty didn't cheat on Laura with Bobbie, but if she could have gotten Scotty to do so, she so would have.

• Love 1

Is Bobbie's reaction really surprising though? Considering her own history? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but she wanted Scotty when he was married to Laura. And then called her brother Luke, to break them up so she could go after Scotty?

Yes, yes, Scotty didn't cheat on Laura with Bobbie, but if she could have gotten Scotty to do so, she so would have.

It is considering what happened with Tony and Carly though. I am not expecting her to call Valerie some dirty, dirty slut, but I am expecting her to be more one the side of Lulu, who has been with Dante for years and has a kid with him, than Valerie, who has developed an infatuation with him. Plus, Bobbie was quite young then, they all were. I don't think Laura was even able to vote when she was married to Scott. She has been with plenty of guys since she decided she wanted Scotty so she should know better than anyone that the desire for a man, especially a married one, is more likely to be fleeting.

• Love 5

It is considering what happened with Tony and Carly though. I am not expecting her to call Valerie some dirty, dirty slut, but I am expecting her to be more one the side of Lulu, who has been with Dante for years and has a kid with him, than Valerie, who has developed an infatuation with him. Plus, Bobbie was quite young then, they all were. I don't think Laura was even able to vote when she was married to Scott. She has been with plenty of guys since she decided she wanted Scotty so she should know better than anyone that the desire for a man, especially a married one, is more likely to be fleeting.

Oh, I agree, that Bobbie should be on Lulu's side. But her not being so, well, it isn't totally out of character. Dante was the only guy I liked on this show until this summer. This show just does NOT want me to have nice things. So other than scenes with Laura, Anna and to some extent, Sam and Liz, I am not watching this show. Like I stated earlier, I am just waiting for Robin and Robert.

• Love 4

But the way they were talking in the clip, you would think Bobbie wasn't even related to Lulu. Valerie bad mouthed Lulu and Bobbie didn't even defend Lulu's reaction. I had a glimmer of hope when she told Valerie that separation was pretty far away from divorce, but then she got weirdly giggly with her.

Is Bobbie's reaction really surprising though? Considering her own history?

I did like that Bobbie subtly semi-referenced her own history (without any horrible dialogue such as "I intend to use all the tricks I used back when I was turning them.") because, yes, Bobbie knows a thing or two about affairs, marriage, and divorce.

But...

But the way they were talking in the clip, you would think Bobbie wasn't even related to Lulu.

THIS!  She didn't acknowledge at all that the other woman in this situation is also her niece.

And...

I don't have a problem with her not being mad at Valerie but she shouldn't want Dante with either woman at this point.

ALSO THIS!  Bobbie should be furious that Dante cheated on Lulu.  And if she really thinks that Valerie is in a vulnerable state because of her mother' s death, then she should also be furious that Dante sucked her into this back-and-forth instead of just shutting her down.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Too bad Valerie isn't working in the hospital as a doctor/nurse/physical therapist instead of in the world's worst police academy 

This got me thinking!

Classes offered at the PCPA:

Ignoring evidence

Overlooking viable suspects

Contaminating crime scenes

Interrogating and arresting family members

Responding to all police calls because they go to your cell phone

Avoiding doing a credible job on the day you have the town brain

Sustaining an inappropriate relationship with your co-worker

What have I missed? 

• Love 7

I still actually really like Brytni Sarpy and Valerie, but Jesus this is all terrible. And why did she have to become a cop just to keep her around Dante and keep ruining them both? Why not let her be a part-time dancer/physical therapist or something? There aren't enough people in the arts on GH who aren't serial killers or Robert Watkins.

Carly can barely pick Joss out of a lineup.

None of us could, the last kid bounced! Would you hang around if you're her age and had talent and no contract?

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I still actually really like Brytni Sarpy and Valerie, but Jesus this is all terrible. And why did she have to become a cop just to keep her around Dante and keep ruining them both? Why not let her be a part-time dancer/physical therapist or something? There aren't enough people in the arts on GH who aren't serial killers or Robert Watkins.

Hey now, don't Maxie's personal shopper days count? Her clients loved her eye for color!

• Love 2

I don't know what Robert Watkins is "in", but it definitely isn't the arts; maybe Uncle Frank's bed.

This got me thinking!

Ignoring evidence

What have I missed?

Releasing Sonny

Keeping a cell warm for any Corinthos

Arresting the innocent

Letting suspect chill in a giant break room

Sonny is not guilty

Sonny didn't do it

Jason didn't do it either

• Love 3

This got me thinking!

Ignoring evidence

What have I missed? 

How to get hired as a cop even though you're a talking tree.

• Love 4

This got me thinking!

Ignoring evidence

What have I missed? 

How to be a cop in Sonny Corinthos's Port Charles without being driven to drink.

• Love 3

Don't forget that, although you may be trained in the Super Duper Elite PCPD Acadummy, a nerd hacker and that girl who carries happy meal toys will solve your cases. So, chillax. Enjoy some ribs, a BLT, coffee.... whatevs. Because when that family member/slampiece/business associate of the Suspect demands they're innocent, they're right.

Unless they're fat.

Sincerely,

PCPD

• Love 1
mybabyaidan

49 minutes ago

I don't know if this is really a spoiler, but NLG posted a picture on twitter with KeMo, Lexie and Mo and she is wearing a HUGE engagement ring.  So....either NLG has a secret fiance or Julexis get engaged.

Could be that Julian proposes or it could be her grandmother's huge diamond ring that she wears as times.

from SOD

Becky says the blow-up scenes with Carly aren't that lengthy but they are what we would guess, Carly goes on about what a terrible person Liz is, and thanks Liz (sarcastically) for showing what a lying witch she is.

There is a silver lining. A surprising person hears the verbal lashing and reaches out with a show of sympathy that fosters an unexpected connection.

Becky: She was excited about these scenes. People ask who would like to work with that you don't get to...This is the person she always says she wants to work with. She loved it.

Oh, for fuck's sake . . . first we get Franco as Link. Then when get Franco as Jason. Then we get Franco as Carly's boyfriend. Then we get Franco as a Gentle Farmer. Then we get him as LSD Hallucination. Then we get him as Romantic Hero of Nina. Now, in his latest starring role, we get him as Lucky Spencer.

• Love 5