Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

@tristanrogers  11m11 minutes ago 

My first air date, so far, and if stuff doesn't change. Is Dec 17.

Don't jinx it Tris. It'll be so good to see him again.

Just a simple request, but I personally would love to see Rob plant the whole of both feet in Patrick's worthless ass.

• Love 1

Oh, there's some weird ass stuff for GH too:

*Barf-inducing vileness ensues*

You are a sick, twisted soul for sharing that with us. 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 4

Finally, Sonny heard what he wanted: Lulu was sobbing his name, thrashing her head from side to side, saying how badly she wanted him right then, and that was it. He came with a roar, spewing his hot cream deep into her tight caverns, coating every last inch of her with himself. His release flowed out of him like a gushing volcano, hot and thick and fast, and Lulu was loving it.

um, back to topic. I hope the above fanfic does not ever actually turn into a spoiler.

I should clarify that I "Like"d this because of the sentiment of it not ever turning into a spoiler.

Also because I will now never be able to watch documentaries about Mount St. Helen's without snickering loudly.

• Love 5

Finally, Sonny heard what he wanted: Lulu was sobbing his name, thrashing her head from side to side, saying how badly she wanted him right then, and that was it. He came with a roar, spewing his hot cream deep into her tight caverns, coating every last inch of her with himself. His release flowed out of him like a gushing volcano, hot and thick and fast, and Lulu was loving it.

um, back to topic. I hope the above fanfic does not ever actually turn into a spoiler.

REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT

:throws lamp at @ulkis AND the writer of that fanfic:

• Love 11

Um, um,... I...just...Wow! I will never be able to un-see that.

I am intrigued by this wild OLTL stuff thou.

I'm so happy we have a date for RobertFuckingScorpio. He can be on my screen with no words and just smile for an hour and it would be leaps and bounds better than the written crap they are showing on screen for sweeps.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 8

I may never sleep again. I think my soul is retching

Personally I'd like to burn my eyeballs out for reading that.

Why?  Why did I click on that?  I think that just ruined Thanksgiving AND Christmas.  New Years isn't looking too good, either. 

This just in -- Tomorrow's special at Lila's Dayspa on the Barge: mani, pedi, brainwipe and all the wine you can drink. $7.50

Edited by rur
  • Love 10

I have to assume the Robert stuff is directly correlated to whatever the Robin story is going to be, but if it's not for another month, Jason + Sam/Liz don't find her on Cassidine Island?

Given the spoilers for next week that Sam/Patrick and Jason/Liz recommit, I didn't think they'd find Robin.  I'm sure we'll get some BS like when Anna and Robin were on opposite sides of a door at Crichton-Clark, but didn't see each other.

But now that we know Nikolas is on Cassadine Island with a "dying" Helena - and all the air quotes around "dying".  I really hope Constance Towers wears some kind of "I'm sick!" turban - I wonder if we're going to learn he knew about Robin all this time.

Edited by TeeVee329

Given the spoilers for next week that Sam/Patrick and Jason/Liz recommit, I didn't think they'd find Robin.  I'm sure we'll get some BS like when Anna and Robin were on opposite sides of a door at Crichton-Clark, but didn't see each other.

But now that we know Nikolas is on Cassadine Island with a "dying" Helena - and all the air quotes around "dying".  I really hope Constance Towers wears some kind of "I'm sick!" turban - I wonder if we're going to learn he knew about Robin all this time.

Here's what Helena will be looking like:

https://twitter.com/nathanvarni/status/667210113233477632

Spewing.his hot.cream.deep.into.her.tight caverns.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 1

um, back to topic. I hope the above fanfic does not ever actually turn into a spoiler.[/

quote]

Oh dear.

I just died.

I just don't understand the desperate push to make Kiki happen. Kristina and Molly are both on canvas and if the problem is the lack of unrelated guys? WHY IS AVERY?!?

Why create another Sonny!Spawn who is related to everyone on canvas?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/video/sneak-peeks-and-promos/VDKA0_5jwkp8bp

Carly: Kiki would never leave the scene of an accident

HOW DO YOU KNOW, CARLY?? You don't!

DAMN IT, Carly, you had one job - to declare war on Kiki.  And per usual, she has some balls on her, barging into a police station and banging on about someone not being in handcuffs given a) who she is and b) who she's married to.

I'm pretty sure this is the first scene Franco and Carly have had all year.  I wonder if Laura Wright cried because she got to work with Roger Howarth again.

• Love 10

DAMN IT, Carly, you had one job - to declare war on Kiki.  And per usual, she has some balls on her, barging into a police station and banging on about someone not being in handcuffs given a) who she is and b) who she's married to.

I'm pretty sure this is the first scene Franco and Carly have had all year.  I wonder if Laura Wright cried because she got to work with Roger Howarth again.

She doesn't need Roger any more, she got Mo back.  She knows what side her bread is buttered on. 

• Love 3

This show may have finally broke me. I've sat through a lot of crap. But THIS? Patrick all buddy-buddy with SONNY punching a punching bag over his manpain over SAM while ROBIN remains a prisoner? It's a complete joke. I'm out until Robin's next airdate. No....just...no...like...no.

• Love 5

This show may have finally broke me. I've sat through a lot of crap. But THIS? Patrick all buddy-buddy with SONNY punching a punching bag over his manpain over SAM while ROBIN remains a prisoner? It's a complete joke. I'm out until Robin's next airdate. No....just...no...like...no.

He didn't know Patrick was his son!!

• Love 9

That is just crazy. We're talking Megan McTavish Alexis/Bobbie/Felicia/Virtually All the Women on the Show Ice Cream Social at Kelly's While the Men Play Basketball crazy.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I just can't with this spoilers - Patrick bonding with Sonny? Seriously folks?

This had better be a fake Patrick - I don't see any other way around it. Maybe the son of one of Sam's victims from her conwoman days working with Helena to destroy Sam? The real Patrick was kidnapped months ago and that is Robin's exit storyline - she takes Emma and goes off with Robert fucking Scorpio to save his life. But only after Robin reads Anna the riot act for believing she would walk out on her daughter.

All I have to say about JT's exit storyline as presented at the moment is this: The f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breath l- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing...

I'll keep writing my fanfiction because there are literally dozens of ways to handle this whole thing better but as for watching the show, as soon as Robert and Robin are done, I'm out. (drops the mic and walks away)

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 6

Why do you hate me?

• Love 2

Anyone else flashing to the great tv show, the Wire?  In the first season, a sergeant asks a detective, "Where WOULDN'T you want to get assigned?" Naively, the detective tells him the harbor patrol, because the fumes make him sick. Later, when they want to punish him, what do they do? Send him to harbor patrol.

Why do I have a feeling that Frank once asked Jason Thompson, "What's the last thing you'd want to see Patrick do?"  And Jason responded, "That's easy.  Become another prop for Sonny. You know, have Patrick go to HIM for guidance or support."

And now there's payback for leaving for Y&R's greener pastures.

• Love 6

Was RC's firing just personal instead of a response to his shitty storytelling? why is all of his terrible crap still happening?

Because they did not fire Frank. TIIC seemed to think that Frank would abandoned his long time partner's story lines  (and didn't they have a personal relationship as well?)  For the show to really turn around both sets of the pair have to leave

• Love 1

I can't stand carly but I find it so out of character for her that she doesn't hate Kiki.

It's totally in character for the Carly of the last three to four years.  Remember, the one that believed TODD MANNING over her bestie Jason?  The one who felt sorry for and cozied up to, the serial killer/rapist who tormented her friends and family?  So, in keeping with that spirit, I can totally see Carly not believing Kiki could pull this (and I'm no longer even watching this show.)

• Love 2

Meanwhile, this one could be fun:

https://twitter.com/nathanvarni/status/667605554160734208

Patrick's face here is amazing. I feel like that's probably how I look while watching this show.

Was RC's firing just personal instead of a response to his shitty storytelling? why is all of his terrible crap still happening?

I'm starting to think RC was fired because he wasn't writing the show to be 100% about Sonny.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I don't think this stuff is worse . . . yet. Obviously I have hated shit but I still think August with the Nina-Franco-Ric shit was the absolute worst month this year. Well, we still have to see what Santa brings us in December, so I shouldn't speak too soon.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Is JT actually going to Y&R or is that just speculation right now?

There's no concrete confirmation, but I believe it. I think the only reason he left GH is because they, for some reason, were never going to focus on his character or give him meaty material or just...care about him. Frank was clearly too taken by RH, MS, BM, KeMo, MW, BC, MB, LW, etc, etc. JT was a blip on his radar.