Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Maybe I'm easy, but I'm kinda just glad we saw little Jake, on-screen, getting checked out at the hospital.  But ugh, little Jake rejecting the symbolic Patrick race car for the symbolic Jason motorcycle made me roll my eyes.

There's definitely some kind of plot point coming with whose kidneys Josslyn has.

• Love 1

Maybe I'm easy, but I'm kinda just glad we saw little Jake, on-screen, getting checked out at the hospital. But ugh, little Jake rejecting the symbolic Patrick race car for the symbolic Jason motorcycle made me roll my eyes.

There's definitely some kind of plot point coming with whose kidneys Josslyn has.

He's getting checked out by Patrick, the man who didn't know he was operating on Not Jake and couldn't tell he was looking at Jason's head(case) scans.

• Love 4

Are we actually going to SEE Josslyn, or will she just be referenced like last week's plot point visit?

• Love 1

HeatLifer, was that a negative, disparaging remark about Patrick? ;)

But in all seriousness, of course little Jake should be being treated by a pediatric doctor, but like I said, I'm easy and I'm glad he's getting an on-screen check-up of any kind and they're not treating little Jake like he just got back from summer camp.

• Love 5

He's getting checked out by Patrick, the man who didn't know he was operating on Not Jake and couldn't tell he was looking at Jason's head(case) scans.

True. But, unfortunately, if Patrick has been decimated as a doctor (as well as a man overall) by Ron, so has Robin. She was with him in the OR. So both now look like quacks. Like I said, Ron loves to shit on both of them, whether they are present or in absentia.  :-(

• Love 3

True. But, unfortunately, if Patrick has been decimated as a doctor (as well as a man overall) by Ron, so has Robin. She was with him in the OR. So both now look like quacks. Like I said, Ron loves to shit on both of them, whether they are present or in absentia. :-(

Robin left her family to save the husband of the woman who is currently playing house with the man and daughter she loves. She's been made to be an idiot for awhile.

• Love 2

Executing the reversal of Jake's tragic fortune required some fancy writerly footwork. "It was definitely a challenge because he was pretty dead," RC acknowledges. "We had to pull out a bag of tricks and go to our go-to person, Helena Cassadine, for help, and made it work.

He forgot the "made it work" part.

Perhaps Patrick is examining little Jake for any devices that may be lodged in his brain.  For darn sure, I'd be getting him checked for any devices that may be lodged in his brain!

• Love 9

I won't care if they "Helena" away an explanation, as long as Josslyn's kidneys are evil and somehow make her kill Sonny and Carly in their sleep. 

I don't know if you remember/were around when it first came up, but it's old joke about how when they ask you questions in a focus group for soaps they make the questions so you can't really answer "no I hate these characters/storylines". it was like, "do you like Franco and Carly better than bears coming to eat your family?"

I'd be the one sitting in there going "the bears.  I know you're not going to actually get bears to eat my family, you don't have that kind of budget.  Now, if you asked if I preferred Franco and Carly or my family drowning in cheap gray paint, then I'd have to give it more thought." 

• Love 10

Ava should have been killed off before Denise, or not even need this Denise plot at all. Why is it horrible crime she murdered Connie but Sonny's walking around free and clear for murdering AJ?

To be fair, Sonny has been handwaved on his horrific actions long before RC. Vilifying a character and giving Sonny a pass for doing something much worse happened during the Alcazar days, and I still can't believe that Ronnie was cast as a villain for revealing that Sonny nearly killed Kristina with a car bomb! And he was treated like he was the greatest father in the world for doing that.

The skewed morality is downright annoying, and it's a real shame RC continued it rather than nipping it in the bud. AJ never should have been thrown under the bus for RC's version of Connie (the OOC choking, or the WTF visions that only occurred if he drank). AJ never should have died. If the network was really so intent to kill her (and not recast her with MW, who seemed to have a solid fanbase in the role) they could have had her as an obvious and senseless casualty of the mob - to wipe away the "mob is pretty much being a cop or firefighter" crap that Guza spewed.

• Love 11

If they can revive organ donors, then I definitely believe AJ Quartermaine is alive. That's where Monica's been. You see, the last clinic she sent him to was run by Dr. O. Therefore, Monica has him in a way better one. Dr. Stephen Lars is there as well. He's hiding from Heather Webber. Monica has chosen not to say anything because AJ currently is in a coma.

Because reasons....

• Love 11

Think back to that last scene with Helena and Luke there on Cassadine island.  Did anyone else get the impression that Helena is sick and perhaps dying?  All the fight seems to have been leeched from her.  With Luke fading into the woodwork in the next week, do we really need Helena anymore?

• Love 3

I think I would prefer to see some new characters created and introduced than having to endure more resurrections.  Do we really need the resurrection of a child killed in a hit and run? There is already on canvas plenty of conflict to totally befuddle and shut down Jake Doe when finds out he is really Stone Cold Jason Morgan, mob enforcer and all around assassin for Sonny Corinthos. Did we need Frank Smith?  Of course we didn't need the resurrection of another gangster, especially one whose territory is now in the hands of The Great Mumbler, Sonny.  We have had the Popsicle Cassadine resurrected numerous times but we haven't seen Stefan Cassadine on whose casket Luke gleefully bounced.  Are we about to get some Asian resurrections too as Lucas's finance tries to deal with his family and the impending nuptials? 

Does anyone know, is Paul Hornsby slated to stick around after Luke's departure?  I hope so.

Shut the fuck up. The fuck. up. This statement is a perfect example of why this show is trash.

he is a MpRon. He was really dead as opposed to what ???? only a little dead ? I can't I just can't, before Re-Ron goes I am definitely going to join twitter so I can tell him what I think.Apparently he doesn't.

Think back to that last scene with Helena and Luke there on Cassadine island.  Did anyone else get the impression that Helena is sick and perhaps dying?  All the fight seems to have been leeched from her.  With Luke fading into the woodwork in the next week, do we really need Helena anymore?

For a time it seemed like Dr. O was primed to be Helena's successor, but then Ron brought Hells back and simultaneously ruined Dr. O by turning her into a total cartoon and worst of all a Franco fan. Kathleen Gati's talent is being totally wasted.

• Love 3

For a time it seemed like Dr. O was primed to be Helena's successor, but then Ron brought Hells back and simultaneously ruined Dr. O by turning her into a total cartoon and worst of all a Franco fan. Kathleen Gati's talent is being totally wasted.

Which has become pointless since Luke is leaving, Lucky left, Laura likely won't be around for long, and Nikolas is now Stavros 2.0. Unless one of the Davis women decide to avenge their grandmother's murder.

• Love 1

Oh no, I bet Tony Geary loves it, he said something in the interview about them having stole the idea from him.

He loves the idea of mysterious, bad ass Luke just disappearing into the night.

Oh no, I bet Tony Geary loves it, he said something in the interview about them having stole the idea from him.

I'll always feel like he wanted Luke to be killed off, for some reason.

(edited)

He probs knew the character would be reincarnated as Brooklyn under Ron.

Next Feb sweeps:

[Kristin Alderson voiceover]The role of "Luke Spencer" will now he played by Nick Roebuck[/Kristin Alderson voiceover]

And how will they explain "Luke" now looking like an Uncle Frank-assembly line product? "Ya see, Helena [insert commercial break], [insert Nina scenes], [insert Magdalena scenes], [insert Franco scenes], ". . . and now Luke looks like that!".

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

Next Feb sweeps:

[Kristin Alderson voiceover]The role of "Luke Spencer" will now he played by Nick Roebuck[/Kristin Alderson voiceover]

And how will they explain "Luke" now looking like an Uncle Frank-assembly line product? "Ya see, Helena [insert commercial break], [insert Nina scenes], [insert Magdalena scenes], [insert Franco scenes], ". . . and now Luke looks like that!".

Yaaaaassss. And then Ron will say, "We just had to give our audience some joy."

• Love 5

Yes, Cam should be 11 - here are the kids ages.

Jake was born in 2007 so he should be 8.

Emma was born in November of 2008 so she should be 6 going on 7.

Spencer was born in 2006 during the monkey virus that almost killed him (damn it!) so he would be 9.

Cam should be older than the rest of the group - he was born in 2004 so he should be 11 now.

Joss was born in October of 2009 - 5 going on 6.

Aiden was born in July of 2010 - so he just turned or is turning 5.

Maybe he'll wish everybody into the cornfield and the show will be put out of its misery ...

If Ron has anyone wishing people into the cornfield, we all know it will be Joss. 

• Love 2

There's a rumor yet again that Shawn and Tiffany's daughter is going to come between Nathan and Maxie. Yes, let's have the plank be the center of a triangle.

I think she is probably coming, but it'll probably be another couple of months.

They probably should have done a Lante/Naxie quad, they could have saved themselves three hires.

• Love 1

Ah, the Anna Donely rumors have circled back around yet again, huh.  This could be an interesting character if done right...hey, stop laughing!

I'll take it over more Spinelli, though.

• Love 1

Neither could I but I'm looking from a monetary perspective, heh. It's not like any of this stuff makes sense either.

Although if the mixed pairings were Dante/Nathan and Lulu/Maxie I might be able to buy it lol. Kinda.

Gawd, they'll probably have Spinelli fly in for a Jason worshiping session once the truth is revealed.

Yep. He will claim that he recognized Stone cold from seeing his ass at the hospital. Barf.

• Love 1

so do I. never have I seen anyone take such a big bite out of the hands that feed them. Bye Luke .We will not miss you.At least I won't.
  • Love 7

It sounds an awful lot like when Laura disappeared into the fog when she was kidnapped in 1982.

I mean, duh, that's what Ron does, but it does sound like that to me.

• Love 2

Promo for Luke's goodbye: http://on.aol.com/video/general-hospital--farewell-luke-518954101

Dear gawd, it's just like he said in the interview, he's just gonna disappear into the mist?  AFTER TALKING TO SONNY?!?!

I can live with it, IF they do a flashback close to his last scene that showcases his famous PERM, the one that made him look like Doris Roberts without her sex appeal.

That's how I want the world to remember Tony Geary and Luke Spencer.  

luke%20perm.jpg

Yes Luke, Everybody DOES Love Raymond

Or, if not his perm, then at least let us have a flashback to his Doris Day locks....

luke%20marilyn.jpg

Que, Sera, Sera, Luke.

• Love 9