Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I finally read the whole article it was ridclous.Why are they actinfg like this is 1950 and characters working for a living is freakin bad.Man characters like robert,Anna,Tracy,Scotty,Lucy hell even scrubs a few years ago would have been stoned.I remeber a time when having a job and career on GH was a good thing.

Because they are pulling shit out of their asses to make the custody matter story not seem stupid.  There is no reason, other than Michael just wanting to get back at Sonny, that Michael wouldn't be better to raise a child then a well known mobster with a terrible track record when it comes to his kids.

And the only reason why Michael is coming from a revenge standpoint is because he is being AJ'd.  Anyone who goes against Sonny has to look worse and you have take a character VERY far down to do it because Sonny is the worst.

• Love 4

Because they are pulling shit out of their asses to make the custody matter story not seem stupid.  There is no reason, other than Michael just wanting to get back at Sonny, that Michael wouldn't be better to raise a child then a well known mobster with a terrible track record when it comes to his kids.

And the only reason why Michael is coming from a revenge standpoint is because he is being AJ'd.  Anyone who goes against Sonny has to look worse and you have take a character VERY far down to do it because Sonny is the worst.

I wish they would actually slow this story line down instead of rushing to court. Give it some time to brew and then maybe two or three months from now go into court: Then Michael loses custody, and as Sonny and Carly gloat and Olivia and all the Sonny supporters cheer. Michael, Ned, Tracy and Monica walk up and smile.

Michael: "Well you got Avery"

Carly begins to crow but Michael holds up his hand

Hands Sonny, Carly and Olivia paperwork " But while you were so distracted, ELQ took control of Corthinos Coffee and with Jax's Help the Metro Court Hotel.  And Duke has cut a deal with Anna to dismantle the Corinthos Crime Family. oh and Jax now owns your island Sonny. Alexis, I really hated to do this but since you pushed though Sonny's adoption papers of me, even knowing he had hung my father on a meat hook to do so, I've had you disbarred. Avery,  Poor thing, I never really wanted her in the first place, though she is a sweet kid so I had her DNA re-tested, She's Morgan's. Sonny you are now the biggest loser."

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 12
Meanwhile, Julian lets Sonny know that he is back in business and also warns Michael that he will step into the custody battle if Avery is continued to be used as a pawn.

I guess Julian is on Sonny's side during the custody battle? It's so disappointing. Those two need to stop being allies. 

Will Franco and Nina decide to team up with an unlikely person?

Heather, I presume?

Bobbie and Scott discuss Luke’s crossover to an even darker side.

Shouldn't Bobbie be talking to someone who doesn't despise Luke with every fiber of his being? FFS. At least we'll get a glimpse of Monica next week, though it should be because of Michael, not frickin' Luke.

Edited by dubbel zout

Shouldn't Bobbie be talking to someone who doesn't despise Luke with every fiber of his being? FFS. At least we'll get a glimpse of Monica next week, though it should be because of Michael, not frickin' Luke.

Just like Ned is no where to be found  when it comes to Michael.  I think its absurd that Ned and Monica are not a part of Michael's story at all.  Just like with the party for AJ's clinic, Michael wants to being an infant into Monica's house and none of the existing Qs have an opinion on that?  The fu?

They don't matter of course since this story is really just about Sonny and Michael is just his latest plot point.

• Love 5

I guess Julian is on Sonny's side during the custody battle? It's so disappointing. Those two need to stop being allies.

Now why did I read it differently in my head. I thought it meant Julian would step in to take Avery away from both of them. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Oh, will you, Count Rogaine? We're all shakin'.

What business is it of Julian's?? 

I wish they would actually slow this story line down instead of rushing to court. Give it some time to brew and then maybe two or three months from now go into court: Then Michael loses custody, and as Sonny and Carly gloat and Olivia and all the Sonny supporters cheer. Michael, Ned, Tracy and Monica walk up and smile.

Michael: "Well you got Avery"

Carly begins to crow but Michael holds up his hand

Hands Sonny, Carly and Olivia paperwork " But while you were so distracted, ELQ took control of Corthinos Coffee and with Jax's Help the Metro Court Hotel.  And Duke has cut a deal with Anna to dismantle the Corinthos Crime Family. oh and Jax now owns your island Sonny. Alexis, I really hated to do this but since you pushed though Sonny's adoption papers of me, even knowing he had hung my father on a meat hook to do so, I've had you disbarred. Avery,  Poor thing, I never really wanted her in the first place, though she is a sweet kid so I had her DNA re-tested, She's Morgan's. Sonny you are now the biggest loser."

Oh boy!  If only...I really like the way you think!!

• Love 1

Actually, after today I think Olivia will be the one Franco and Nina go into cahoots with.

Nina is back in Shadybrooke, Shady Pines, whatever. Olivia just spilled to Franco that she's pregnant for Julian and her name is the only name he remembers correctly though she doesn't know yet. Add that to Julian anvil dropping the "Rawr I'd fight tooth and nail for my kid.... but The Mob Life is bad for a kid."

They're going to pass the Olivia baby off as Nina's.

Actually, after today I think Olivia will be the one Franco and Nina go into cahoots with.

Nina is back in Shadybrooke, Shady Pines, whatever. Olivia just spilled to Franco that she's pregnant for Julian and her name is the only name he remembers correctly though she doesn't know yet. Add that to Julian anvil dropping the "Rawr I'd fight tooth and nail for my kid.... but The Mob Life is bad for a kid."

Oh God…will they induce her labor and rip the baby away at birth like Nina did with Ava? Ew, something tells me the answer is 'yes'. Ron got a lot of people talking about GH with that sick-ass move, I won't be surprised to see him ReRon himself this quickly in order to be the talk of the town on Twitter.

• Love 1

I don't think that will happen. Unless Ron completely gave up on trying to redeem Nina and Franco or keep them totally not hateable. It's one thing trying to take Ava's baby from her - and that was bad enough for most people - it's another to take Olivia's, town aunt, away from her.

I suspect Franco will blackmail Olivia somehow with the information.

• Love 1

This. And of course being blackmailed by a SERIAL KILLER is preferable to telling her mobster baby daddy the truth. Ugh.

Olivia's a fucking dumbass. Not that I like Freako. I don't. And he and The Nina need to hold hands and jump off a cliff. But Liv already got knocked up by a mobster in the making as a teenager with Dante...and has learned shit in all the years in between, despite her mob BAAAAAAAAAAD < /Phil Hartman's Frankenstein > stance. The fact that she did the SAME THING AGAIN - in her freaking 40s now - is comically depressing.

I have no pity for the moron.

• Love 1

I suspect Franco will blackmail Olivia somehow with the information.

Oh-ho-ho, Franco! Where will your wacky hijinks end? [fond chuckle, light shake of head]

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

Olivia's a fucking dumbass. Not that I like Freako. I don't. And he and The Nina need to hold hands and jump off a cliff. But Liv already got knocked up by a mobster in the making as a teenager with Dante...and has learned shit in all the years in between, despite her mob BAAAAAAAAAAD < /Phil Hartman's Frankenstein > stance. The fact that she did the SAME THING AGAIN - in her freaking 40s now - is comically depressing.

I have no pity for the moron.

Well, to be fair, Julian probably knows how babies are made and could have bought condoms.

• Love 2

Well, to be fair, Julian probably knows how babies are made and could have bought condoms.

Fair point. But there's no denying Olivia hasn't learned jack in years. And for all her talk of how bad the mob is, just like Julian could've wrapped it up, Olivia could just stay away from men in the mob, then there's no chance of getting knocked up by them. And then hiding the paternity from the fathers.

And that went for Alexis, Carly (in her mob is bad phase), and whomever else goes around blah-blahing about the mob but then sleeping with mobsters. Can't just talk the talk, they gotta walk the walk.

• Love 3

Fair point. But there's no denying Olivia hasn't learned jack in years. And for all her talk of how bad the mob is, just like Julian could've wrapped it up, Olivia could just stay away from men in the mob, then there's no chance of getting knocked up by them. And then hiding the paternity from the fathers.

And that went for Alexis, Carly (in her mob is bad phase), and whomever else goes around blah-blahing about the mob but then sleeping with mobsters. Can't just talk the talk, they gotta walk the walk.

I agree, I don't think any of the major adult females on the show - except possibly Jordan, Monica, and Tracy - are written in a positive light when it comes to criminal men. I think it's very sexist.  It's like none of the women on GH have a strong sense of morality, and I just hate that. 

• Love 1

What? How would they be able to pass off Olivia's baby as Ninas? People will see Olivia preggers, and Nina not. Unless they're both going away for 8 months or so, and I don't think that's happening. Not being nasty, I just don't get it.

I agree, I don't think any of the major adult females on the show - except possibly Jordan, Monica, and Tracy - are written in a positive light when it comes to criminal men. I think it's very sexist. It's like none of the women on GH have a strong sense of morality, and I just hate that.

Jordan is with a mobster, and Tracy is with Luke who should be called Fruke because he's now like Franco. (I wonder if Geary envied that character that's why he got one too.) So that leaves only Monica, maybe that explains why she's never on.

Oh jeez, I just realized that Olivia's child will be younger than her grandson Rocco, and it will be Rocco's aunt or uncle. And the same for Julian and Danny?

Edited by BunnyFooFoo
  • Love 2
could have bought condoms

I don't think Ron knows what birth control is, given how rampant unplanned pregnancies are in Port Charles. But forget about pregnancies, doesn't anyone want to avoid STDs? That would be my main concern.

It's like none of the women on GH have a strong sense of morality, and I just hate that.

No one has a strong sense of morality. It's not limited to the women. Yay?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

What does you all's cableguides say for Friday?

Mine says "Patricia is revealed". The way that is phrased really make me think those theorizing that Luke's alter is Pat are sadly correct.

And just to be clear, I think a female, evil alter played by a male actor could be a legitimately interesting and engaging story in the hands of the right people. Ron and Tony are not the right people. If Pat is the evil alter the whole thing will be camp, camp, camp.

• Love 3

What does you all's cableguides say for Friday?

Mine says "Patricia is revealed". The way that is phrased really make me think those theorizing that Luke's alter is Pat are sadly correct.

And just to be clear, I think a female, evil alter played by a male actor could be a legitimately interesting and engaging story in the hands of the right people. Ron and Tony are not the right people. If Pat is the evil alter the whole thing will be camp, camp, camp.

I read this and burst out laughing. I fully expect it to be the height of camp, therefore it won't disappoint me. 

• Love 1

I am wondering about that Sam and Nikolas spoiler.  It seems pretty....callous to ask him for a favor when his son is severely hurt.  I wonder what the context is for it, and how she approaches it.  I would think figuring out who Jake is, while "important" to Jake, doesn't trump a 10 year old with severe burns.   It's probably there to make Nikolas feel guilty, but still....Sam knows how hard it is to have your kid be critically ill/hurt.   Not really the time to bug Nikolas about asking Helena anything.

But anything for plot reasons, no matter how OOC it is.  I would say I would reserve judgement until I see it, but I know how Ron operates.

• Love 1

I think there's a huge difference between how the audience may interpret something and what Ron's intentions are. For example, I think Patrick is a selfish dick. Ron 100% does not think that. Just like if I thought Sam was being a selfish bitch at some point, I'd bet money Ron was not wanting it to look that way. Just MO. Sam hasn't been written to look badly in YEARS.

• Love 1

From the spoilers:

The judge makes a ruling in Avery’s custody case. Carly tries to convince Sonny not to take extreme measures in regards to Avery.

Sounds to me like Sonny loses custody and Carly has to talk him down from either hanging Michael on a meat hook or kidnapping Avery and getting out of Dodge.

Silas helps reveal a truth.

Morgan gets instructions from Sonny on how to proceed next.

... aaaand then Silas reveals that Morgan is Avery's father and Morgan needs advice on how to go about getting custody away from Michael?

• Love 1

From the spoilers:

Sounds to me like Sonny loses custody and Carly has to talk him down from either hanging Michael on a meat hook or kidnapping Avery and getting out of Dodge.

... aaaand then Silas reveals that Morgan is Avery's father and Morgan needs advice on how to go about getting custody away from Michael?

It does sound like Sonny will lose custody, yeah.

As for Morgan being the father, ugh!  I so wish it was someone else, like Carlos (yes!) or even Silas.  But I'm afraid you're right.

It does sound like Sonny will lose custody, yeah.

As for Morgan being the father, ugh!  I so wish it was someone else, like Carlos (yes!) or even Silas.  But I'm afraid you're right.

As long as Sonny LOSES  custody, I could care less who turns out to be the real father: Morgan, Carlos, Silas, Franco even Richard Simmons (How is he doing btw), what matters is Sonny loses,

I know that Ron is turning Michael into AJ, but it seems that he is getting small wins, Sonny out of prison was going to happen and while the pardon was cheesy it was probably the best some one of Ron's limited talent could write anyway. Michael winning custody is awesome no matter WTD

• Love 6

I'd rather see Micheal be AJ than Sonny because for years we all called Micheal SLS thinking he was the Second or Third Coming of Sonny. So it's actually kind of poetic justice to have Micheal embrace his Quartermaine side. Imo it's a long time coming. Since they casted Chad Duell, how else could it have gone? I also like that CD is embracing and growing with the material, rather than rejecting it. Knowing Ron though, Morgan being the father is too easy. It might actually be Silas. Ron loves flashbacks. I'm going with a darkhorse candidate so we get another flashback episode.

• Love 6

Knowing Ron though, Morgan being the father is too easy. It might actually be Silas. Ron loves flashbacks. I'm going with a darkhorse candidate so we get another flashback episode.

I'm hoping Morgan isn't the father because I really don't want to see Michael play Jason to Morgan's AJ by lying about Avery's paternity. 

It seems clear cut that Michael will get custody and call Avery Jerome Quartermaine "AJ", to stick in the knife deeper.  I hate this story because it's so the obvious path to take.  I hope Ron is a little less obvious going forward, but I doubt it.

I had a horrible dream that Ron gave an onscreen interview that he refused to change the paternity. And I do want Morgan to be the father. It might be the only thing that makes him watchable ever again. I'm not up for a rewrite of history where Ava slept with Carlos (and why then during their entire confrontation on the bridge was this never mentioned?) or Silas, who wasn't even speaking to her and they shared no scenes for months and months until Kiki called him in right before she gave birth. No.

• Love 1
(edited)
then Silas reveals that Morgan is Avery's father

If Silas reveals that Morgan is Avery's father—in court, I imagine, as that would be the way for Sonny to lose custody—there's no reason for Michael to lie about her paternity; it would already by known.

I don't want Sonny to be Avery's father because he has enough kids he neglects the way it is, but Morgan as her dad is almost worse, given what a galactic dumbass he is. Teens and babies don't mix, IMO. (I know, Morgan isn't a teenager, technically. But emotionally he's barely 12.) The best thing (IMO) is for Lauren to take Avery and skedaddle until they decide to SORAS Avery. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I think they soapiest story would be Michael & Sabrina entering into a marriage of convenience, getting custody and then slowly falling in love for real with each and with Avery.  Simultaneously, Morgan's life would totally fall apart. He'd be dragged into the mob war between Sonny & Julian, he would start drinking, start sleeping with bookers and contract an STD, and then make some mistake that would result in someone say Joss or Kiki getting hurt.

Just as Morgan hit rock bottom, Avery would get really sick. A desperate Carly would come to Michael, beg for forgiveness for what she did to AN, confess that she switched Avery's paternity test, and then beg Michael & Sabrina to hide the truth forever. Michael would struggle with this but then decide Morgan could never know.

Avery would be cured without Morgan ever knowing the truth. Eventually, something would happen that would cause Sabrina to tell Morgan the truth. He would get custody, Michael would throw Sabrina out of the house and divorce her, and Morgan & Michael would be sworn enemies.

This would all take two years to play out and we'd get every emotional beat. So of course Ron won't do anything like this.

• Love 10

If Michael wins custody wouldn't it become null and void once Ava comes back to PC? He could sue for custody again but I would think Ava (and possibly Sonny) would have custody of her until a new custody hearing plays out. If Ava and Sonny both lose custody I'm sure they will end up getting married in an attempt to prove they're fit parents.

• Love 1

So, there's a rumor floating around out there that the role of Pat Spencer has been cast with Dee Wallace (the Mom from ET and Cujo fame).  She's a couple years younger than Tony chronologically, I don't know how they're going pull off Pat being Luke's older sister.  

Standing by for yet more rewriting of the Spencer family history.  

• Love 1

If Michael wins custody wouldn't it become null and void once Ava comes back to PC? He could sue for custody again but I would think Ava (and possibly Sonny) would have custody of her until a new custody hearing plays out. If Ava and Sonny both lose custody I'm sure they will end up getting married in an attempt to prove they're fit parents.

I would not be surprised to see this. And then Carly will snarl around town about how unfair it is that the man SHE loves is forced into a horrible situation because of mean Michael. But she'll have safe house sex with Sonny as often as possible and run crying to Jake every time she sees a non-hostile moment between Sonny and Ava.

So, there's a rumor floating around out there that the role of Pat Spencer has been cast with Dee Wallace (the Mom from ET and Cujo fame).  She's a couple years younger than Tony chronologically, I don't know how they're going pull off Pat being Luke's older sister.  

Standing by for yet more rewriting of the Spencer family history.

I want this story line to be over, but I fear the path Ron will take to get there.

• Love 2