Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

I wondered what favor Jake would ask of Sam, that sounds plausible. I hope she asks why he'd want to work for the mob just after both brain surgery and getting out under the thumb of Helena.

If she does do that I hope she does it in a "look you can do what you want but it's a bad idea, my husband got killed because of it" kind of way. It would be a little much if she got self-righteous and indignant about it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Maybe he asks to borrow Jason's black tees.

Or Julian puts him on Soap's Oldest Trope "Guard Mah Daughter and Grandson " or Commisioner Creeper puts him on "Get Info On Teh Jules Mission Step One", so he goes for Soap Trope 5- "Ask Sam, If Dad Can Get Me A Job!" Because it's dumb and because Ron wrote it and because Jason and Sam and.... plot!

Yawn. Billy Miller sends audition tapes as we debate this.

• Love 1

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/03/03/spoilers-far-will-ric-go-prevent-liason-reunion-general-hospital/

Just what happened to Pat, the eldest Spencer offspring? Not quite sure, but her biracial daughter is on her way to town and she wants revenge.

Ugh, this show doesn't write for the POC they currently have, why add another. Neither Jordan, Shawn, Brad or TJ drive story or even have their damn own storyline. Hell when was the last rime we even saw TJ. We only gwet monthly visits from Jordan and Shawn. What happened to Rosalie?

• Love 4

I always skipped the nurses balls, even back when this show was good. Not my cup of tea.

Of course, if the ceiling falls in on Dr O during this years ball and really, truly kills her, I will consider watching on Hulu after the fact.

• Love 3

And how is it disrespectful to Robin? Sabrina's not with Patrick anymore. She's got nothing to do with Robin.

Because Ron is always disrespectful to Robin. It is not so much Sabrina at this point but any one in what should be Robin's place at the Nurses Ball, especially knowing she is being held hostage again. And if we can't have Robin working with Lucy at the Ball, then it should at least be her cousin Maxie or her friend Liz. And of course Ron will not even bother to explain why some one does not call Robin in "Paris" and ask her to attend

It may be hard for newer fans to understand but Ron's disrespect for Robin by having her always be a hostage and by writing her out of character, is right up there with his shitting on the memory of Steve Hardy/John Bernardino by having Dr. O be Chief of Staff. Robin and Steve meant something to older fans and Ron should show some respect.

• Love 8

Last thing this show needs is another character they don't write for truthfully this show is only interested in about 10 character everyone else is just plot points.I guess we should be grateful character isn't connected to sonny though.

• Love 2
(edited)

Rosalie is probably recast and is the biracial daughter.

Considering Patricia's daughter and Michael are related: eewwwwwwwwww.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1
(edited)

The worst part? Spinelli is probably gonna get naked again this year.

Why do you wanna hurt me?

Since Sabrina already has a job at the AJ Clinic, I have a feeling this new job offer is to become a Mrs. Michael Alan Quartermaine & Avery's mother.

At this point it would make very little sense for this to happen, but I don't really care. Nothing on this show makes sense anyway. I'm all about a fake marriage and I (shamefully and for unknown reasons) like Michael/Sabrina so I'm super down for this.

But maybe Epiphany will come and stomp him this year in lieu of Mr Marbles?

I would forgive RC for so much if this really happened.

That said, that spoiler doesn't annoy me for my own part. But then I dislike Lucy more than I dislike Sabrina (who I am more indifferent to.)

Same. I'm so over Lucy. She is insufferable now. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Because Ron is always disrespectful to Robin. It is not so much Sabrina at this point but any one in what should be Robin's place at the Nurses Ball, especially knowing she is being held hostage again. And if we can't have Robin working with Lucy at the Ball, then it should at least be her cousin Maxie or her friend Liz. And of course Ron will not even bother to explain why some one does not call Robin in "Paris" and ask her to attend

It may be hard for newer fans to understand but Ron's disrespect for Robin by having her always be a hostage and by writing her out of character, is right up there with his shitting on the memory of Steve Hardy/John Bernardino by having Dr. O be Chief of Staff. Robin and Steve meant something to older fans and Ron should show some respect.

Yes, yes and more yes. It's an event that is important to Robin. The people planning it should be ones who are close to her and know the importance. Sabrina is not that person. And let's not forget that the reason she became involved in the first place was to get closer to Patrick and Emma. She never actually cared about Robin. It was about using her memory for ulterior motives.

And, yes, while the Nurse's Ball is happening, Robin is on Year 3 of being held in captivity. Is anyone going to ask why she's not there or hasn't seen her family in a year? Is Patrick going to saying, "Oh, I dunno. She said she was broken and moved to Paris! Who cares!!" I just can't.

• Love 8

Anna is worried about Jordan’s safety.

Really? No, really? Anna is worried about the DEA agent, not her daughter who no one has spoken to in months!

Fuck you Ron, seriously, fuck you.

I hate you, so much...it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breath- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heaving...

• Love 6

What's annoying is Anna hasn't been on-screen a lot. Can't the writers use this time for her to try to search for Robin or do something. I mean, seriously.

Seems instead of just forgetting about the one child she had with David Hayward, Anna has forgotten she has kids altogether. Or a granddaughter.

• Love 2

Seems instead of just forgetting about the one child she had with David Hayward, Anna has forgotten she has kids altogether. Or a granddaughter.

It still pisses me off, man. Why choose a story that makes characters look SO completely vapid and careless? Any writing workshop would have come up with a billion other ways Robin would be gone without her family and friends looking like...this. Ugh.

• Love 3

Begone with your pesky facts. They have no place with Ron's pet-propping plot points.

THIS!!!

MoRon will show us that Sabrina IS love. She will take such great care of Avery because she tried to kill her while slowly falling in love with sweet fat chubby baby Avery.

......shoot me now

• Love 1

Ugh, Spinelli in that sneak peek. That's why people hate him, Ron. GOD. Tracy was hilarious.

The pictures and captions crack me up. Take Sabrina's face and "Michael has a job offer for Sabrina." Hee. I don't think Sabs is thrilled. Georgie is totally expressing my feelings when "Maxie makes a confession to Lulu about her love life." And Jordan's all "Again?!' when she hears "Shawn and Sonny test [her] loyalty."

What's annoying is Anna hasn't been on-screen a lot. Can't the writers use this time for her to try to search for Robin or do something. I mean, seriously.

My response turned into a rant, so I'm replying in the Barge thread ....

(edited)
Jordan might be hot with Michael Quartermaine.

That...no. Personally I would find that pairing unfathomable and just not Kosher.

Michael is a boy in so many ways still it isn't even funny imo, his most serious relationship to date was with Kiki, I mean...enough said.

Jordan is a full grown woman with a son in college. She should never be placed at the kiddie table at this stage in her life, it's the same way I felt about Ava and Morgan. 

Now if A.J. was still kicking I'd be on board with them, especially if the truth about T.J.'s true paternal connection was revealed at long last...

Or she could just end up being a Ward herself which I wouldn't mind either. Anything that might increase the number of blood Qs I am pretty much all for.

Frankly none of these current or potential "couplings: interest me in the slightest, which might have something to do with the fact that I basically hate 99% of the characters involved.

GH lost its' romantic edge ages ago, imho.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

I was thinking sexy May/December thing. Jordan/Jake might be hot since Billy Miller has had chemistry with everyone he's had contact with. More importantly, she gets away from Shawn. Apparently, Jake working for Julian will be a thing. So I assume he will be in contact with Jordan.

• Love 3

TJ's dad was killed by Sonny/show in my head. You know.... because it's AJ. And when Jordan has conflicts with the Rival Candy Mafia, she's going to scope out the new mafia dude and think hmm.... he looks familiar. Of course, TJ will bond automatically with his biological uncle Jason Jake Quartermaine. /show in my head. Insert mysterious call to Maya.

And there's still the scintillating story about what really happened to TJ's dad to getzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

They answered that. Shawn and Jordan were had an affair and TJ's dad attacked Shawn and shawn killed him in self defense.

(edited)

I think we saw TJ in the last week January? Yeah. He and Jordan had a small scene on the docks. Molly I forget.

I think there was a casting a while ago for a black male and a lot of people just assumed.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I think we saw TJ in the last week January? Yeah. He and Jordan had a small scene on the docks. Molly I forget.

I think there was a casting a while ago for a black male and a lot of people just assumed.

Didn't that turn out to be Jordan's boss who fired her?

• Love 1

They also dropped a lot of anvils in October or November that Shawn was T.J.'s real father and that Jordan changed the results and has been lying to them both.

I'm sure to Ron this means that story is just taking a brief pause and will be picked up like nothing happened in, say, July. I also think sooner or later the dad may turn up alive. I think that's always been a real possibility.

• Love 8

Oh, I'm sure the dad is probably still around. I think though by the time they ever pay attention to TJ though again, it'll be near the end of Tequan Richmond's contract, and I will be shocked if he doesn't leave as soon as he's able.

• Love 2

Ron and Frank will say they had a big paternity story planned for T.J., but that random black kid whose name they can't remember went and quit. They thought they had more time!

• Love 14

Jordan called TJ like last week or week before. I think week before, when Anna returned. I think because Jordan is actually DEA that she will somehow suspect Jake is undercover too. I don't know... reasons. I do think Ron or Frank will make a play to keep TRi before his contract expires via story if he gets the younger leading nom he had during the pre noms. GH didn't win much last year, so I'd expect he'd take a paycut if it meant doing other projects and getting better story. Jmo.

(edited)

After asking I thought, hey, why don't you go look yourself idiot! Anyway, they're going to be announced on March 26th and then the show airs on April 26th. That feels very early to me, but I think they were pretty early last year, weren't they?

Edited by peachmangosteen