Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

LMAOOOO. The way KeMo is playing Sam right now with regards to Jason is epically hilarious. "I love Jason, I would never deny that," she said with no passion or love in her voice. Utter irritation. Monotone. This story is absolute shit.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

I don't know which of Carly's lines was funnier: her talking about her feelings "coming from an honest place " or saying "I'm not trying to tell you what to do."  Where is that bolt of lightning ?

The only thing I'm interested in is Kelly and Billy's inevitable video after Jason and Sam inevitably at least sleep together one more time.  Maybe them in a shower together?  Nude sunbathing and writing "Killy" on each other's backs with sunscreen?  

• Love 4

What is that MUSIC in that clip? 

Why is Sam talking to Carly like they are friends? Are they friends? Who am I kidding there are no more female friends on this show. (Mutters to myself....never should have made Emily for real dead). 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I don't know which of Carly's lines was funnier: her talking about her feelings "coming from an honest place " or saying "I'm not trying to tell you what to do."

Carly was agreeing with Sam that she (Carly) is selfish, and she's okay with that "as long as it comes from an honest place." Alrighty then.

37 minutes ago, MissL said:

What is that MUSIC in that clip? 

I know! I feel like whoever slapped that up on the web was listening to something else and it mistakenly got recorded on the clip. LOL.

We've already seen Sam commit to Drew, so why is she talking to Carly about it? Of all people, Carly is never not going to be Team Jason. Regardless of the situation. Who cares what Carly thinks? This has absolutely nothing to do with her. She should just STFU and revel in having her BFF/flunky back. Let Sam/Jason/Drew figure things out among themselves.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAOOOO. The way KeMo is playing Sam right now with regards to Jason is epically hilarious. "I love Jason, I would never deny that," she said with no passion or love in her voice. Utter irritation. Monotone. This story is absolute shit.

I interpret that as both  Sam and Kelly's exasperation that Carly, Sonny and possibly others find it inconceivable that she could truly be in love with Drew (not merely being tolerant of him as Scout's father) now that the man they expected her to love and be devoted to forever has returned.  Carly seems to think that Sam's just  been deluding herself this whole time that's she been happy in her relationship with Drew, because in Carly's world no man could ever possibly be equal to or better than Jason. in deserving of a woman's love. 

i laugh at Carly saying "Drew probably already knows" what Sam feels/felt toward Jason - well YEAH he *has Jason's memories of the JaSam relationship*! Same about Carly saying the three of you are not happy. Hey idiot, nobody could possibly be happy during this mess!

Carly thinks she's Sam's friend, yes, but she's actually just the one intending to force a situation to attempt to ensure Jason's happiness, regardless of anyone getting hurt.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

now that the man they expected her to love and be devoted to forever has returned.

Sam looked like she was about to commit suicide at times, that's how dependent her life was on Jason. I don't blame any character, including Carly, for not believing that the bore isn't in love with Jason anymore.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That picture of LW and SB makes me irrationally angry.

I can't stop laughing that that's the featured photo, and the first picture of Carly and Jason we see. Not that we needed confirmation who the first and foremost person is in her life.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That picture of LW and SB makes me irrationally angry.

LW doing a sort of fist pump like she just won the lottery.  I guess she just doubled down on her status of First Lady of GH now that Burton is back.

blech.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Sam looked like she was about to commit suicide at times, that's how dependent her life was on Jason.

I don't think she was suicidal, I think she cared less about her life than she did about Jason's life, and she had a low sense of self-worth in relationships. But I also think that was less true once Sam joined the Davis coven and Jason wasn't the only person in her life who loved her.

But, if they were saying it's easier for her to love Drew because she's not afraid of getting lost in her love for him - I would buy that. The problem is that the kind of comfortable love Sam/Drew have is considerably less dramatic. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
On 12/16/2017 at 4:07 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Carly thinks she's Sam's friend, yes, but she's actually just the one intending to force a situation to attempt to ensure Jason's happiness, regardless of anyone getting hurt.

If Carly thinks that she's Sam's friend, she's even more delusional than she normally is.  She's Jason's friend and she's trying to save Sam for Jason. She doesn't care if Sam has feelings for Drew or not.

5 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't think she was suicidal, I think she cared less about her life than she did about Jason's life, and she had a low sense of self-worth in relationships. But I also think that was less true once Sam joined the Davis coven and Jason wasn't the only person in her life who loved her.

But, if they were saying it's easier for her to love Drew because she's not afraid of getting lost in her love for him - I would buy that.

That is such an unhealthy relationship for Sam.  Love is supposed to raise your self-worth, not lower it.

Even the very idea that she could get lost in her love for him is so dysfunctional.  If after years of being with him she's still afraid of losing herself in their relationship, she should run, not walk, away from him.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

That is such an unhealthy relationship for Sam.  Love is supposed to raise your self-worth, not lower it.

I don't think Jason lowered her self-worth; it was already bad. Every relationship that she had before that (except maaaaybe Jax), including the ones with her adoptive parents was unhealthy, and several were abusive. Jason liked/loved her without wanting anything from her (which was good), but she completely bought into the Jasus myth and thought he was perfect (which was bad).  Post-SOS, I think the healthiest relationships that she had were with Alexis and her sisters, and I think that that relationship with Alexis made her subsequent relationships healthier/better for her. Her post-SOS reunion/relationship with Jason was healthier than what they had before - but she has kind of a clean slate with Drew.  He might have the memory of Jason/Sam's relationship but he has no visceral connection to it; he didn't live through it. That's easier. Plus, Drew is a better father 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

If Carly thinks that she's Sam's friend, she's even more delusional than she normally is.  She's Jason's friend and she's trying to save Sam for Jason. She doesn't care if Sam has feelings for Drew or not.

Carly also wants Sam and Jason together because it's easier for Carly—she won't have to worry about Jason wanting Sam and that life. Carly always thinks about Carly.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't think Jason lowered her self-worth; it was already bad. Every relationship that she had before that (except maaaaybe Jax), including the ones with her adoptive parents was unhealthy, and several were abusive. Jason liked/loved her without wanting anything from her (which was good), but she completely bought into the Jasus myth and thought he was perfect (which was bad).  Post-SOS, I think the healthiest relationships that she had were with Alexis and her sisters, and I think that that relationship with Alexis made her subsequent relationships healthier/better for her. Her post-SOS reunion/relationship with Jason was healthier than what they had before - but she has kind of a clean slate with Drew.  He might have the memory of Jason/Sam's relationship but he has no visceral connection to it; he didn't live through it. That's easier. Plus, Drew is a better father 

You make a good argument for why, independent of whatever her feelings are, Sam should Drew.

She came on to the show with low self-worth and unhealthy relationships.  Jason didn't lower her further but he didn't help her get better.*  It was Alexis and her relationships with Kristina and Molly that did that, and helped make "her subsequent relationships healthier/better for her".  That's the kind of relationship people should have, that make us better and healthier.

Basically the "ride or die" Sam who chose to be with Jason was an unhealthy Sam.  She's better now, and she has a man who loves her and puts her ahead of his job with Sonny and risking his life.

Plus, as you say Drew is a better father.  Since she's a mother now, that's very important to consider.

*A friend of mine had a toxic father, a cold, distant mother and an emotionally abusive first marriage. It was the man who later became her second husband who helped see her self-worth and taught her how to be a whole, healthy person.  I think that's what a good relationship should do for a wounded person.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, HeatLifer said:

The way KeMo is playing Sam right now with regards to Jason is epically hilarious. "I love Jason, I would never deny that," she said with no passion or love in her voice. Utter irritation. Monotone. This story is

In fairness I haven't watched in six months except for two or three clips, but that's the way KeMo has ALWAYS acted IMO. It's like she knows they ain't going to fire her, so much like Mo and *cough* some others, she just doesn't bother to try. Sam is supposed to be a SPITFIRE(or so I've heard). Raise your voice, girl. Act alive. Do SOMETHING.  It's like Sominex to me, watching her. Always has been.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

LW doing a sort of fist pump like she just won the lottery.  I guess she just doubled down on her status of First Lady of GH now that Burton is back.

blech.

I think Laura is a decent actress, at times very good but she falls back on the "crying" cliché far too much. However-I will always, always, always think Carly is a slug. Someone should pour salt on her. Or something.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Soaps don't care about this or Jason would be with Robin.

But Robin is better off with Patrick. Look at the pain Jason put her through because he put Carly and her lies ahead of Robin.

Of course soaps live off of dysfunctional relationships, that makes entertainment. But if we're looking at which is the healthier relationship for Sam, I think it's Drew.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But Robin is better off with Patrick.

Errrr, that's debatable. Patrick did more to damage Robin than Jason ever did. That's how the cookie crumbles with longtime couples, so I let it go.

But there are no healthy relationships in soap operas. I've never seen one. They range from shitty to less shitty to eh. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Errrr, that's debatable. Patrick did more to damage Robin than Jason ever did.

The moment that forever will stand out to me as Patrick having more balls than Jason is Carly trying to insist to Patrick that Robin's a bitch (right after he overheard Carly bringing up Robin's HIV status in the argument), and Patrick's response was "I think it takes one to know one." Carly was really offended and I loved it. Jason never has and never will call her out as a selfish-to-the-core bitch. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The moment that forever will stand out to me as Patrick having more balls than Jason is Carly trying to insist to Patrick that Robin's a bitch (right after he overheard Carly bringing up Robin's HIV status in the argument), and Patrick's response was "I think it takes one to know one." Carly was really offended and I loved it. Jason never has and never will call her out as a selfish-to-the-core bitch. 

Insinuating Carly is a bitch in ONE LONE SCENE and then later trying to fuck her doesn't exactly give Patrick more balls than Jason. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Putting Patrick aside, I simply cannot countenance Robin with a mob hitman. Especially not fully adult Dr. Scorpio with children and life experiences and all. She’s no longer the girl with no future.

I'm more speaking about each man's treatment of Robin. I couldn't care less that Patrick is a neurosurgeon when he screwed a psycho behind Robin's back, for instance.

15 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm more speaking about each man's treatment of Robin. I couldn't care less that Patrick is a neurosurgeon when he screwed a psycho behind Robin's back, for instance.

I think of Carly as Jason's Lisa. While Patrick's brother did everyone the favor of accidentally (?) killing the crazy, obsessed doc, Robin is still tolerating Carly all these years later out of friendship for Jason (and Sonny, but S&C are so on-again, off-again that it seems less for his sake).

• Love 3

From SOD:

“Carly does all the wrong things for the right reasons,” is how Laura Wright (Carly, GH) explains the lengths her character goes to in an effort to make sure that Sam is with Jason, not Drew, at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve. “She can’t just sit there and see Jason sad.”

Why can't she just mind her own damned business?  Took her no time to ingratiate herself into every aspect of Jason's life.  And I don't believe for a second she actually cares about Sam.  She only wants Sam with Jason because she doesn't view Sam as a threat, like she usually does when Jason has a woman in his life that isn't her.

• Love 9

http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/spoilers/4350/general-hospital-spoilers-december-25-29

-- The Charles Street Development heats up, as does the mayoral election, where secrets will be uncovered and legacy characters will be pitted against each other. The umbrella storyline will also involve TJ, Molly and Stella.

-- With Kevin by her side, Laura makes a big decision that rocks Port Charles.

Laura is going to run for mayor against Felicia? Or that Lomax lady?

Franco feels guilty about his past.

He hasn't before, so this makes no sense.

Nelle and Maxie’s paths will cross during their pregnancies.

Whoever called Nelle faking her pregnancy or Maxie miscarrying and Nelle stealing the baby, come and claim your prize!

• Love 2

Carly resorts to her old tricks in a well-meaning selfish effort to make sure Jason and Sam start the new year on the right path.

fixed it.  How many ways does Sam have to tell her she picks Drew?

Nelle pulls a few pages out of Carly's book to get what she wants

As much as I want Carly to get her comeuppance, even more I want her to stay off my screen.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Scott holds the key to whether or not Franco pushed Drew down the stairs as children.

Oh. for fuck's sake. Years back, I raged about the constant tongue baths Sabrina received. I wasn't wrong there (IMO), but damned if this isn't revved up to a billion with Franco, complete with wrecking longtime characters for his useless psychotic ass.

Thank God I don't actually watch and haven't since like 2013. Or I'd set my TV on fire.

• Love 4

Betsy probably told him in her Christmas card. Or, even more preposterously, Heather. Scott has known for a while that Franco is troubled by this, so why hasn't he (Scott) said anything before now? Gah. 

Add this to the WE NEVER CARED list.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ulkis said:

Scotty usually bounces back. I think he'll be fine.

Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine. What I'm objecting to is that he has to be involved in this in the first place. It's bad enough he's Franco's father, but now the deep dark sekrit of Franco's childhood is Scott's to reveal? Ugh.

"As much as we might be friends..." Yeah, not that much, Drew! I hope this week Drew and Sonny shake hands and go their separate ways. It's obvious Drew has no interest in Sonny's business, and he's not going to work against Sonny (not yet; I really hope that's in the future).

• Love 4

Congratulations, show--you've finally made me a fan of Billy Miller's character.  The passive-aggressive "I knew you weren't Jason because it just didn't make sense why you didn't bow before me" attitude of Sonny's is both predictable and despicable. 

• Love 9

While I have no use for Steve Burton, BM being revealed as someone who is not Jason but an entirely fresh character is the best thing that happened to him.

Did it not occur to the show that Drew knows where all the bodies are buried. I know that Jason and Drew are competing over Sam, but I kind of hope that Drew tries to pull Jason away from Sonny and his control, seeing how truly selfish Sonny is and how brainwashed Jason is.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine. What I'm objecting to is that he has to be involved in this in the first place.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to reply to teevee saying he was worried about Scott going under the bus.

16 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Oh. for fuck's sake. Years back, I raged about the constant tongue baths Sabrina received. I wasn't wrong there (IMO), but damned if this isn't revved up to a billion with Franco, complete with wrecking longtime characters for his useless psychotic ass.

Thank God I don't actually watch and haven't since like 2013. Or I'd set my TV on fire.

I feel your pain. Franco has got to be the most useless, most loathesome character on GH and is in constant need of proppage. I feel bad for these vets. It sucks. I just wish they'd get rid of Roger. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, ulkis said:
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, I'm sure he'll be fine. What I'm objecting to is that he has to be involved in this in the first place.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant to reply to teevee saying he was worried about Scott going under the bus.

I know what you meant. ;-) Scott always seems to come through as a character relatively unscathed. It helps he's been irascible for quite a while.

• Love 1

From the daytime confidential podcast: 

Someone named Mike is the hero of the daytime confidential podcast. He gave thoughtful answers and was the only one who noted that Liz wasn't necessarily getting anything out of the Franco pairing.

Jamey Giddens is so annoying. Why don't any of them tell him to shut the hell up, I don't know.

Edited by ulkis