Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I mean, I do enjoy the way Carly's head explodes every time Brenda swoops back onto the scene.  But given Sonny and Carly's (ridiculous) martial troubles, a reappearance by Brenda right now would be all about Sonny propping and there is nooo need.

• Love 10

Spoilers for next week: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/03/general-hospital-spoilers-march-7-2016-edition/

Jason is shocked by Carly's confession about his past.

I dunno what she could be telling him that's so shocking.  He already knows about being a mob hitman, right?  And how does this tie into his having a memory of his past as Jason Quartermaine?

Also, why is the reading of Helena's will buried in the alsos?  That should be a major, MAJOR story thread.

Happy we're gonna see more of Monica.

• Love 3

I seriously DON'T CARE about Nupatrickdocgriffin and his "secret". He is like Dillion with a different bad haircut. So meh.

I'm concerned about Carly with marriage problems getting to cozy with Jason. I don't want Jason and Carly together romantically.

Carly's actions tip the scale in the breastfeeding debate case

Seriously this is STILL a thing in two weeks...ugh!

None of this sounded very good. Too much nubie we don't care drama....not enough crazy Hell's will.

• Love 1

I'm concerned about Carly with marriage problems getting to cozy with Jason. I don't want Jason and Carly together romantically.

Maybe that's the shocking confession Carly makes:

Carly: Back in the day...you and I used to bone.

Jason: That's not true...that's impossible!

• Love 12

Is Carly going to start spilling all the mob dirt now that she's had her eyes opened by having the blood of her precious Kiki on her hands? So, again, it wasn't being shot in the head while birthing Morgan. It wasn't her son being in a coma for around a year after being shot by one of Sonny's enemies.  Nope.  It's the blood of Kiki that is a bridge too far for that beast in dealing with the moobster's lifestyle.  

• Love 8

I read that differently.  I think Rebecca Budig spins some kind of story about her past/her father, Nikolas is snowed because he's stupid and asks Sam to call off the investigation, but then Liz encourages Sam to keep digging because she also hates Rebecca Budig.

• Love 1

Why is Anna sharing evidence with Sonny? I hate how they are completely ignoring the fact that she hates him. 

Griffin = snore.

Yeah, that's some bullshit, Anna would never.  Also, I dunno why they're even talking about the Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos stuff, none of that is gonna be touched on for real until TeCa returns from her leave.

• Love 1

Maybe that's the shocking confession Carly makes:

Carly: Back in the day...you and I used to bone.

Carly: And then you lied and pretended to be Michael's father.

I'd actually like that to be his answer to everything.  It'll be GH's own "they killed Kenny!"

• Love 5

"Is this the end of Sonny and Carly?"

Girl, please.  GIRL, PLEASE!

OMG, the freeze frame image on the "Sonny and Carly commit Morgan" clip is hilarious.  Diane and Morgan are looking at each other, Carly's looking at Diane, and Mo...he's just staring into space with this frog-like look lol.

• Love 4

If Brenda has to come back, I hope it is with Michael's baby. I so want to see Snarly's head explode.

Either that or Not Dead AJ's baby. Nothing will make Sonny's tiny brain explode like The Brenda Barrett, SuperModel being in love with and making a baby with AJ. Just hide the meathooks. Michael would just present the baby to Sonny like Simba in the Lion King.

• Love 5

Brenda = more screen time for Sonny.  So yeah, she will be back.  When I first saw her back in 2011 or so, she sort of reminded me of Sarah Shahi.  I fail to appreciate how beautiful VM and the rest of PC appear think that Brenda is. 

• Love 1

Is anyone else wondering if the show's getting set to offload Valerie?  She was off-screen all of sweeps, the show seems ready to sweep Dante's cheating under the rug to put him and Lulu back together, and I think Curtis is heading more towards Jordan.

• Love 2

Is anyone else wondering if the show's getting set to offload Valerie?  She was off-screen all of sweeps, the show seems ready to sweep Dante's cheating under the rug to put him and Lulu back together, and I think Curtis is heading more towards Jordan.

I would be about 100% sure she's going except she was recently went to Shriner's with a bunch of other cast members and they seem to like her. I dunno. I think she will be around till summer at least, if sporadically seen.

• Love 1

As long as the show is pretending that Jason is DNAJ's father I'm not sure how he and Liez would lose contact. I did notice the replies to that tweet hoping that Lucky is really his father and that Liez knew the whole time, though if they're not planning on recasting Lucky they probably wouldn't bother with changing the paternity. 

I know some fans would like to believe this kid is Lucky's son but DNAJ is Jason's son. The kid already has the killer stare most horror kids have. Also, there is noway this show would say Lucky is the father or anything like. They barely remember what happen onscreen 6 months ago let alone something that happen like 8 years ago. 

• Love 2

Without reading any of it, my guess would be that the "lose contact" is a hint Becky  is leaving, but IDK.

I hate  how TPTB and the actors also, drag these things out and milk the most drama possible out of it. It's annoying.

It's really odd, but now that I have a story to be invested in, with Tracy's illness, I don't want to know what's going to happen. Before, I searched for spoilers because I was looking for something to happen that would capture my attention. Now that I have that, I'm perfectly content to just see what happens. I have no idea if they are killing Tracy off, and I love it. I don't want to know until the last possible moment, how it's going to turn out. I doubt they ARE killing her off,  but if they are, I'm okay with it.

It's a storyline that the only way I can lose, is if they make a joke out of the illness.

I won't even mind them bringing Luke back for a day or two, but I hope they don't.

• Love 3

I love Guza's GH now. I've been rewatching some recently and it's mindblowing how good it is in comparison.

Guza was a mob-obsessed Jason, Sonny, and Carly fanboy with a God complex. But watching "his" GH now, it almost looks like Masterpiece Theater in the writing/stories/acting.

Who knew it could get worse than Guza?!

• Love 5
(edited)

I did! When Ron was brought I was wary because I knew his OLTL was really campy. But I do think he was an improvement over Garin Wolf, who was really truly horrible. I mean, so was Ron, but I think Garin Wolf would have made everyone suicidal with his stuff eventually.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
(edited)

Sabrina in a grape costume. Sabrina dressed as a grape. A purple grape. Ron will forever be the worst. I'm still shocked JT didn't quit that damn day.

That was cheesy, but she was supposed to come off doofy.

Ethan wandering around with a painting, lady in white, Dr Teeth from Memphis, Lulu the mopey "drunk", sad Michael searching for the off-screen stripper killer, Tracy and wacky hijinx with rapist Anthony, Robin threatening to inject Lisa with HIV . . . there was still some good dialogue, but it was heading downward quickly. In a paradoxically excruciatingly slow way, given his pacing.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
(edited)

Robin threatening to inject Lisa with HIV

Lisa was going to inject Patrick. Robin, for the billionth time, saved his life, and then pulled the syringe on Lisa in a struggle.

It wasn't just about Sabrina being cheesy or doofy. Her character was like she was transplanted from the Disney Channel. It wasn't GH.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

It wasn't just about Sabrina being cheesy or doofy. Her character was like she was transplanted from the Disney Channel. It wasn't GH.

It wasn't even pre-Guza GH. It was just that embarrassing camp that RC loved so much

• Love 3

It was way too much too soon. That was when they were forcing Sabrina on us and we had to LOVE HER. All those daydreams with Patrick and EVERYONE telling us what a good nurse she was. Ugh. It was relentless. You can't force a new character down people's throats like that.

I don't mind Sabrina nearly as much now (I mean, before her mat leave), but I still have a slightly sour taste left because of her introduction. Poor TeCa. It wasn't her fault at all.

• Love 4

But the character still feels like something from one of those loud Disney pre-teen shows where the kids mug for the camera and shout all of their lines - I think some of that is on the actress

• Love 2

But the character still feels like something from one of those loud Disney pre-teen shows where the kids mug for the camera and shout all of their lines - I think some of that is on the actress

Yup. Agree. We pretty much agree on everything, tho.

• Love 1
(edited)

I will never say I miss Guza's GH. Sure there were some good things, but the Sonny/Jason/Carly stuff was even worse than it is now. Actually, wait, come to think of it, the Sonny worship might be worse now. But I still prefer it to Guza's Jason worship. I don't know whatever they both suck.

For me personally if I had to choose between Guza, RC, and the new writers I would pick RC. But really that'd be with a gun to my head.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

That was cheesy, but she was supposed to come off doofy.

Ethan wandering around with a painting, lady in white, Dr Teeth from Memphis, Lulu the mopey "drunk", sad Michael searching for the off-screen stripper killer, Tracy and wacky hijinx with rapist Anthony, Robin threatening to inject Lisa with HIV . . . there was still some good dialogue, but it was heading downward quickly. In a paradoxically excruciatingly slow way, given his pacing.

The disgusting HIV+ plot aside, Wolfe's only real problem was that every single plot moved at a glacial pace.

Sonny spent weeks in that closet. Carly, Sam, and Jasus spent over a month in Hawaii. The "cruise" which in GH time was one night was on air for a month. And Ethan spent almost a quarter wandering around Windermere.

Remember when NP said the 'Lady in White' was going to be a four year epic? I love when Ron wrapped that shit up in two days.

• Love 3

Why am I not remembering this closet?

i don't think he was actually in a closet, he just went back to his old building in Bensonhurst for a couple of weeks, Connie followed him there, he had some flashbacks with him as a boy, he mentioned Deke 1000 times to try to make up for that spree of going nuts and trying to kill Jax.

• Love 2