Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

No idea. I honestly have no idea why the writers still feel the need to make Liz look worse and worse every day. I mean she is a popular character, it's not really a great time to alienate a whole fan base.

Preach it. Serious question: What do Liz fans have to look forward to? What reason do they have to watch? For that matter, why on Earth should a Liason fan watch any of this?

• Love 2

Oh, give me a break with this newfound friendship, please.

Okay, how much more evidence do we need that this guy is someone else in a Patrick mask.

They never revealed exactly who Larry had made a mask of last fall. Even after Faison was "revealed" to be Dark Lewq, they still showed whoever the mask was as blurred. It would be so easy to make this guy someone else. It would fix Patrick and Scrubs very easily.

And IMHO at least in yestersay's show, even JT played it as 'this is not the real Patrick'.

Okay, how much more evidence do we need that this guy is someone else in a Patrick mask.

They never revealed exactly who Larry had made a mask of last fall. Even after Faison was "revealed" to be Dark Lewq, they still showed whoever the mask was as blurred. It would be so easy to make this guy someone else. It would fix Patrick and Scrubs very easily.

And IMHO at least in yestersay's show, even JT played it as 'this is not the real Patrick'.

Honestly, I don't need him to be in mask to fix Scrubs. I need the show to acknowledge that Patrick isn't perfect, but it was his selfishness and his pain that made him ignorant to Robin's situation. I need his conversation with Sonny to be about how he lost Robin to Jason and he won't lose Sam, too. He needs to be shown that he has some type of feeling, either anger or sadness, regarding Robin. It's been the apathy that has destroyed Scrubs.

• Love 6

Honestly, I don't need him to be in mask to fix Scrubs. I need the show to acknowledge that Patrick isn't perfect, but it was his selfishness and his pain that made him ignorant to Robin's situation. I need his conversation with Sonny to be about how he lost Robin to Jason and he won't lose Sam, too. He needs to be shown that he has some type of feeling, either anger or sadness, regarding Robin. It's been the apathy that has destroyed Scrubs.

We all know Patrick & Sonny are going to talk about how Sonny is a good man who loves his children.

Either that, or how amazing Jasus' ass looks in jeans.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

We all know Patrick & Sonny are going to talk about how Sonny is a good man who loves his children.

Either that, or how amazing Jasus' ass looks in jeans.

Hahahaha. Or...

Patrick: I just don't know what to do, Sonny. Do I change my relationship status on Facebook yet or not?

Sonny: Just give it a couple days and then maybe change it to "It's Complicated." That's what mine has been on since 1994.

Patrick: But Facebook wasn't around then?

Sonny: I'm sorry, what did you say? I was texting Dante a heart emoji.

• Love 12

Preach it. Serious question: What do Liz fans have to look forward to? What reason do they have to watch? For that matter, why on Earth should a Liason fan watch any of this?

This is why they need to just end this storyline quickly IMO.  They need to air the lie out, let people react and try and begin to rehab Liz.  I know a lot of people here don't want an easy out for her but I don't really agree.  I think the ONLY way to build her back up now is for her to truly have a breakdown and come out on the other side a stronger and better person.  I may not like Liz, but I think Becky would kill a storyline like that.  THAT would be a way for Liz fans to hang on, to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  As for Liason, I won't speak to that since I never understood it anyway.  I think what's best for Liz is to truly let Jason go and move on.  (And yes, as a JaSam fan that is definitely a biased opinion and I fully acknowledge that) LOL

• Love 4

Have they had a conversation before? A non doctor-patient conversation?

I mean, sure. They've had convos. Mostly with Sonny yelling about something and Patrick looking at him with disgust. One of my favorite scenes was when Sonny blamed Patrick when he shot Dante.

• Love 3

I mean, sure. They've had convos. Mostly with Sonny yelling about something and Patrick looking at him with disgust. One of my favorite scenes was when Sonny blamed Patrick when he shot Dante.

I'm just wondering why Patrick and Sonny would be talking about Jason. Besides the fact that it seems to be the topic of conversation these days. Lol

I'm just wondering why Patrick and Sonny would be talking about Jason. Besides the fact that it seems to be the topic of conversation these days. Lol

If the Real!Patrick! was present, he'd probs ask Sonny if he was going to be an idiot and drag Jason into the mob again. But since it's Pod!Patrick!, he'll ask Sonny if HE can join the mob so Sam will choose him over Jason.

• Love 5

Great minds, my friend. I was thinking of that scene when you brought up the spoiler. I remember reading this recap site and they said, "I really think in Sonny's mind, Patrick and Olivia held him back while Jax shot Dante in the chest." Good times, good times.

• Love 7

Poor me I am still trying to figure out why anyone cares what a killer for hire thinks. Why they want their kids near him ? Danny and jake have never been so safe since they are not around a known mob enforcer ! The real Jason has a target on his back, and if the shooter can't aim whoops there goes another child killed. I like BM , I hated the borg and Sonny and carly. TIIC of this show have made each and every character disgusting. Patrick The first time Robin was in trouble you had no way of knowing ,now you are just an idiot. Why do all these women want a man who has no idea who he is, he could be a killer for hire. OH,  YES  He is. Liz may be lieing, but Sam has no halo, she has made mistakes, She needs to remember when Jason told her to get an abortion.

• Love 3

Why is India Arie's name on there? How in the hell does Frank "Gray Paint R Us" Valentini afford her?

Genie Francis' guarantee will be cut to 12 episodes for January-June 2016.

Also, the kid playing Cameron will be shot and killed.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

So, are they going to try to equate Hayden 'stealing' the ELQ shares from Nik with him trying to have her murdered so they can make this couple happen?

I bet this is exactly it. And...it is so not the same. Just stop it. Everyone has fans, but the fact that TCh dragged in Luke and Laura to justify this indicates - to me - that TIIC went too far as always and now Nik and his near murder victim are a hard sell as a grand romance.

And it could have worked, perhaps, had these tone deaf idiots not gone too far. But that's the trouble with GH: The hacks always go too far and still expect viability. It's the very definition of insanity, making the same shitty mistakes but expecting a different result.

• Love 10

I bet this is exactly it. And...it is so not the same. Just stop it. Everyone has fans, but the fact that TCh dragged in Luke and Laura to justify this indicates - to me - that TIIC went too far as always and now Nik and his near murder victim are a hard sell as a grand romance.

And it could have worked, perhaps, had these tone deaf idiots not gone too far. But that's the trouble with GH: The hacks always go too far and still expect viability. It's the very definition of insanity, making the same shitty mistakes but expecting a different result.

Yep they could have worked if they was one of those scheming couples like lucy and scotty used to be who blakmailed each other and tried to one up the other but Nik was responsable for haydens shooting sorry it doesn't make me swoon at all.

• Love 3

There is literally no other man currently on contract that they can pair with Becca. JT is leaving, BM is already in a triangle, who else is there for her in that age group? Maybe Kevin's hot replacement doc? That is...not good. It would be nice to bring Ric Hearst on contract but they'd rather pay for Jazz Hands and The Serial Killer. So TIIC are gonna keep gnawing at that bone until they get another option on board, like maybe that 'leading man' they were casting for. Wasn't there some old rumors about Hayden getting involved with Patrick? So once they knew JT wasn't coming back, they had to double down on this ridiculous 'love story' because heaven forbid Becca be without a love interest, and instead they write her independent and wanting to take this opportunity to start over and do something with her life, maybe try to make a couple friends.

Liez and Nic deserve each other. They both need a big ol glass of shut the fuck up. And get dotted in the eyes bout eleventy seven times. Her back from the dead son obviously needs medical attention and yet she chooses to follow a married man and his wife to God knows where. OK.

There are still stans that think this is romantic, she's fighting for him and ultimately he'll forgive her and understand and they'll get married for real. For real, for real. Yeah.

Once again, fucking Frank, man.

• Love 2

So, are they going to try to equate Hayden 'stealing' the ELQ shares from Nik with him trying to have her murdered so they can make this couple happen?

Psssht.  They are already even.  She was going to tattle....Snitches get stitches you know.

• Love 5

Ric Hearst on contract

This so much. I keep saying the real Soap story now is Liz and Ric, two people who have done awful awful things, trying to redeem themselves in the eyes of not only the town but the face in the mirror and who know some how that there own moral failings could rear up again at any moment and destroy all they are trying to build. Flawed, damaged people trying to find salvation and love.  You know what they keep trying to shove down our throats with Nina and Franco, except we don't care about them, they have no chemistry, no ties to the canvas, nothing. The RH's have always had chemistry, despite what they have done there are still people who love them and want them to be better: Audrey, Laura, Molly maybe even Alexis. There are bad creepy people who still in some ways would want better for them (How interesting would it be to see Sonny try to mentor Ric, away from being like him, not out of rivalry but actual concern for his little brother, Same for Nik with Liz) 

This would be a soap story any one would watch, so alas we will never see in on GH, instead we get serial killer and we never cared

• Love 12

Wow. Seriously, Liz? At least Sam is his legal wife and MIGHT have an excuse to be following him to Cassidine Island if she frames it in the context of PI work. Why are you going?

Oh, right, to make sure Jason and Sam don't run off and make out again and he gets his memories back. Is this Liz's lifelong plan? Keeping Jake quiet and keeping Jason away from his family and praying he doesn't remember?

And how is Sam not suspicious of Liz yet?

I know, right? You'd think this would be counter-intuitive; the more Liz pushes, eventually Sam will get suspicious and figure it out.

• Love 9

There's a new GH promo. Liz/Sam fighting over Jason and throwing water at each other on a plane.

Oh Liz, girl.  She really does not feel one iota bad about what's she done/is doing.

Not that Sam is much better.  Ugh, this is all so stupid, two grown women tossing water on each other (on an airplane!) over some mob peen that's totally not worth it.  Why do triangles with a guy in the middle always devolve into this?

And Liz's boys.

Well they're not with Grams for once, girlfriend is wise to stay in Vienna.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I feel like I could write a whole soulful R&B song at this point where the lyrics are nothing but "Fuuuuck Liiizzzz" in different pitches and tones. I'm thinking in the key of the late Luther Vandross.

• Love 11

Wow. Seriously, Liz? At least Sam is his legal wife and MIGHT have an excuse to be following him to Cassidine Island if she frames it in the context of PI work

Oh, right, to make sure Jason and Sam don't run off and make out again

Sam is a Cassadine in addition to being Jason's wife, so does she even need an "excuse" to go?  Grandma Monica, Grandma Alexis/Molly and Grandpa Julian could share babysitting duties.

Does Elizabeth know Jason and Sam made out? Well, I guess she could know if Patrick told her. I thought Sam and Jason only told her that they talked and he visited with Danny.

• Love 1