Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Barb23 said:

Wonder if the son is staying with her or just dropping her off.  Maybe she'll get that aide/nurse to help her.  Was that Princess?

She's all alone. 

Doing curls with the lotion bottle. Nice. 

And she's not doing the PT that Dr Now wanted her to do. She's doing her own exercises.. Yeah. That should work out well. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Wonder if the son is staying with her or just dropping her off.  Maybe she'll get that aide/nurse to help her.  Was that Princess?

Was she doing exercises with a lotion bottle? 

I guess she is committed.

• Love 7

At least if she went to physical therapy she would get out of the house, and talk to some people. It makes NO Sense to refuse it. It's another thing to do. She ells the person what to bring, the personal care assistant? would they bring junk food or are they told to bring her specific food?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Plastic covering where the car window should be. 

So she lost a lot of weight (relatively speaking) but NONE in the boobs. How?? Isn't that the first place women lose weight? The boobs go flat. ??? 

Not necessarily. Years ago I finally went on WW and started losing weight. I was big-boobed and they were never, ever going to sit up and say 'hi,' no matter how much weight I lost. I had a breast reduction and now, many years later, still have perky boobs in my 60's. When I first got them done, it was all I could do not to run topless up and down the street, I was so proud and it was such a big change. : ) 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

OMG

What if she sits on Lola or Dr. Paradise?

They’ll have to pay her going rate for squashing. 

We’ll see paramedics yet tonight!

• Love 7

Another person with a wheel chair w/o foot supports. WTH?  I'm in our uni hospital all the time. All kinds of people in wheelchairs and not once have I seen one scooting along the corridor with their own feet.

And there it is - "Oww mah leyg!"

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Another one that just needs to go away....the Sister Wives and that horrible famewhore of a husband.  What's with the man bun?  Not a good look....

I absolutely despise the man bun. That’s the only hairstyle worse than the Trump.

• Love 12