Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Godfrey said:
9 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

I'm renting a bus for anyone else who needs a ride. My husband is bringing a cooler with beer.

SHOTGUN!

I'll be lying in the back of the bus whining until you stop for fast food

• Love 21

I know my son loves me, but he would have shot me 10x on the street and just stood there waiting for the police before he'd deal with me acting like Renee and looking that unkempt in public. 

Dang - what is with the way she looks? Is it medication? She just looks stupid; not fully functional.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

My 600 lb. Life Live Chat section of hell, party of all of us!

I genuinely look forward to this each week.  Gonna go grab some wine.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

I'm renting a bus for anyone else who needs a ride. My husband is bringing a cooler with beer.

I'll bring the diet Pepsi for the teetotalers. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Count me in on this Journey!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope not, he will have his own family to support very soon.

Hopefully he'll understand birth control better than his mom did.....

• Love 7

That particular son must have just lost his job if he can spend 2 months taking care of her.  If he thought pushing her in the wheelchair was hard, wait until he has to maneuver her around that bathroom.

• Love 7
Just now, Barb23 said:

I've been so busy posting, I've forgotten all about my cheesy popcorn snack. Would anyone like some, it's the white cheddar kind? 

Pass some over this way.....but make sure it's a "small portion".  I won't need any sugar on it.  Thanks!!!!!

• Love 3
Just now, Barb23 said:

I've been so busy posting, I've forgotten all about my cheesy popcorn snack. Would anyone like some, it's the white cheddar kind? 

I'm having some Pirate's Booty in honour of Ankorabu's (spelling?) dear mom. RIP momma A.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

I just made chocolate milk.

• Love 2