Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, calpurnia99 said:

she could got get into the car, so she can miss her appt. she made it in a tiny car all the way there but she cant get into that big SUV? I think she faked that to miss her appt.

I smell a weight gain cookin’

• Love 5

What happened to her shoes?

Her legs.....she thinks she's going to lose her chance to get surgery?????? 

I think she's lost it already - don't think she lost much weight from the looks of it.

Whitney, please go away too.....another famewhore (or should that be fameThore?)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, leFay said:

lord help me, I'm falling off my couch laughing over here!

I almost feel badly for laughing at her, but as soon as she said "My Leg", I knew that most of us were rolling on the floor!

• Love 20
1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

she could got get into the car, so she can miss her appt. she made it in a tiny car all the way there but she cant get into that big SUV? I think she faked that to miss her appt.

Or so she could claim to be hurt and get more drugs.

• Love 7

The son, half-heartedly commenting that they should had vehicles that can accommodate people like her. They do. They're called ambulances. I do feel sorry for the son. And for the people standing around who got a free shot of the fine china as he drug she backwards in the wheelchair. Classy. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Another person with a wheel chair w/o foot supports. WTH?  I'm in our uni hospital all the time. All kinds of people in wheelchairs and not once have I seen one scooting along the corridor with their own feet.

And there it is - "Oww mah leyg!"

Dr Now’s contestants who do that  just make me even more slappy. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Another person with a wheel chair w/o foot supports. WTH?  I'm in our uni hospital all the time. All kinds of people in wheelchairs and not once have I seen one scooting along the corridor with their own feet.

And there it is - "Oww mah leyg!"

Actually thats how I use my wheelchair at home.  The leg supports take up a lot of room but I do use them when I  go out. Physical therapist said its actually better for me to scoot with my legs rather than use my hands to push larger back wheels. 

• Love 6

They do have medi-vans that can accommodate the wheelchair and then they lock it down during the drive.  They have a lift to get the person in the chair in and out.

I messed it but where does her family live?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Oh, dear Renee, you are just a mess from top to bottom. Starting with your hair!

And I'm really surprised about that!  As a Black Woman, I can confirm that my obese sisters will always have their hair and nails done even if they look like shit otherwise.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, leFay said:

lord help me, I'm falling off my couch laughing over here!

thanks for not making me feel so guilty for doing so as well.  I feel bad for the son, could see his frustration when he threw his jacket on the roof of the cab, especially since he drove all the way there from GA.

• Love 6

You know when they miss their appt, because they are TOO BUSY, laying in bed, that they have gained and they know they have gained. I mean all alone with food as her coping mechanism, what is she supposed to do all day? I guess watch TV and read? I dont think Id last without a few snacks if I were stuck all alone in a houston shithole apartment. 

• Love 5

Leg injury... Please. 

Just now, Emmeline said:

They do have medi-vans that can accommodate the wheelchair and then they lock it down during the drive.  They have a lift to get the person in the chair in and out.

I messed it but where does her family live?

Georgia 

• Love 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

And I'm really surprised about that!  As a Black Woman, I can confirm that my obese sisters will always have their hair and nails done even if they look like shit otherwise.

My benchmark is Chatka on Family by the Ton.  She was over 700lbs, and she always looked great.

Renee looks like a bag lady.  Although I appreciate that she is wearing clothes not a sheet.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'll bet she loses around 5 pounds, only because she will starve a day before weigh in.

14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'll bet she loses around 5 pounds, only because she will starve a day before weigh in.

I CALLED IT AGAIN! LOL so excited I double posted it.

• Love 12
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Parenting win: my son has created an account on this forum and we’re doing the family bonding thing by snarking on My 600-Pound Life together.

I’ve never been prouder of my offspring. ?

You're an amazing parent! 

• Love 9
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Parenting win: my son has created an account on this forum and we’re doing the family bonding thing by snarking on My 600-Pound Life together.

I'm nominating you for Mom of the Year because that is FABULOUS!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Welcome Caftan jr!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, IOU Payne said:

But she said she had "stanima".  Not so much, I guess. 

She also said she “inijured” herself earlier. It’s one of the few things she said that I actually understood. Everything else is just mumbling and screaming “ow mah layg!”

• Love 2