Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10: First Looks

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Where did it go wrong? So many, many, many ways to answer that...

I do feel bad for Lu, However!

I'm giving her the side eye of going down this narrative of he behaved up until he got married - nuh uh...tongue down Regency Bunny happened shortly after being engaged - was it like 2 weeks?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do feel bad for Lu, However!

I'm giving her the side eye of going down this narrative of he behaved up until he got married - nuh uh...tongue down Regency Bunny happened the night shortly after being engaged - was it like 2 weeks?

Um, Did Jason behave until the time that he and Bethenny got married?

I'm not getting the hate on Lu marrying a loser being her fault. Why are people not hating on Bethenny taking some responsibility for marrying loser Jason?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Um, Did Jason behave until the time that he and Bethenny got married?

I'm not getting the hate on Lu marrying a loser being her fault. Why are people not hating on Bethenny taking some responsibility for marrying loser Jason?

Jason was always well behaved neither he nor Bethenny were cheaters-Bethenny was just done with him.  

Dorinda made an interesting point it got worse after they were married.  I don't think Luann has to apologize for marrying him, I just think she needs to realize her slef-proclaimed radar with men needs some adjusting.  Tom was a major dud and I see him ending up with a woman who won't take his dalliances as well as Luann did.  

• Love 7

I wonder if Dorinda regrets getting Lu and Tom together. I would feel a little guilty if I were Dorinda. I know that Lu refused to see the truth, but I would still feel guilty. Although there’s a huge chance they would have met anyway.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Jason was always well behaved neither he nor Bethenny were cheaters-Bethenny was just done with him.  

Dorinda made an interesting point it got worse after they were married.  I don't think Luann has to apologize for marrying him, I just think she needs to realize her slef-proclaimed radar with men needs some adjusting.  Tom was a major dud and I see him ending up with a woman who won't take his dalliances as well as Luann did.  

It all didn't start to really go downhill until Bethenny suffered a miscarriage and felt that Jason wasn't supportive.  I think that that was the final nail.  If they hadn't had serious issues before that happened maybe they could've made it.

I know a couple that divorced after she felt that that he wasn't supportive after they suffered a devastating late-term miscarriage.  There were other issues but that is what did them in.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

It looks like she has used a platinum based color on her hair. Could be the lighting also. It does look different. 

I suspect it is the lighting, she had the same issue in her THs last season, as did Tinsley and Sonja. LOL

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect it is the lighting, she had the same issue in her THs last season, as did Tinsley and Sonja. LOL

Yeah, I think they use lighting with a pink base, so that it’s more flattering on their skin, but it makes the blondes look like they have purple hair.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/30/2018 at 4:45 PM, BBHN said:

Where did it go wrong? So many, many, many ways to answer that...

Where it went wrong was Jump Street.  She threw herself, literally, into this relationship and rushed into this marriage out of some need to be coupled up, imo.  It's like she needed to be "the winner" of this group of women, as it relates to having a romantic relationship.  I don't think any of them take John seriously as a mate of Dorinda.  

Even Countesses (or is it Countessi) are flawed humans, despite their protestations to the contrary. 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 7

In the clip at the beginning of this thread, did Carole say, ‘LuAnn is a loser’? That seems out of character for Carole to say about someone else. 

This season overlaps with RHoBH? That’s a lot of Bravo for me. Plus VPRules.  Oh, dear. Did they overlap last year, too?

• Love 2
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

I made a mistake.  Please, please forgive me.

I was just joking with you.

Lindsey Tinsley Schiminzley - can be confusing when quite a few have mugshots - it's all the rage

171224115107-real-housewives-star-arrest

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Luann:  "The most interesting people make the best headlines." 

I think they could have done better with her tag (given her cabaret show I'd suggest:"Even a jailbird can sing"  ; )

Carole's is the most intriguing to me--  "In the marathon of life, loyalty is everything." -- certainly sounds like her fractured friendship with Bethenny is core enough to the season to be reffed in the tagline.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
On 4/2/2018 at 9:38 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

In the clip at the beginning of this thread, did Carole say, ‘LuAnn is a loser’? That seems out of character for Carole to say about someone else. 

To me, that sounds exactly like something that would come out of her mouth. It's always been hard for me to see Carole as a widowed, accomplished author, much less a grown woman.  Emotionally, she reminds me of a teenager. And calling Luann a loser fits that image. Like, totes.

The one who surprised me in that clip was Tinsley. She was really letting someone have it! Looks like she's settled in. 

• Love 5
On April 2, 2018 at 6:38 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

This season overlaps with RHoBH? That’s a lot of Bravo for me. Plus VPRules.  Oh, dear. Did they overlap last year, too?

Carole has said heinous things about people in the past.

She called Dorinda's boyfriend "sweaty and misshapen" to others at a public gathering. 

And she declared "it's hard to watch her eat" right in front of Jules. 

• Love 8

The discussion of Jules, in front of Jules, was heinous.  And what made it more heinous is that down the road, they tried to pretend that they were concerned for Jules and her anorexia, instead if copping to being assholes about the comments they made about a woman with a serious eating disorder.

• Love 12

I thought it was Bethenny who made more disparaging remarks about Jules right within earshot, not Carole. That said, I'm going to wait to see the full context of the "Luann is a loser" comment before jumping to conclusions. Last night, typical Bravo manipulated the footage of Carole's "party of one" comment in the previews to make it look a little worse than it really was.

• Love 3
On 03/04/2018 at 11:55 AM, KungFuBunny said:

This must be from a group trip for the coming season

29090652_145321506292025_713768717003836

Is it the lighting or camera angle, cause Bethenny looks like she has a very hairy left leg?

Where is Sonja?

Tinsley's hair looks ridiculous, but y'all -those shoes!!  I'd probably break an ankle if I tried to walk in them, but those are gorgeous.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Tinsley's hair looks ridiculous, but y'all -those shoes!!  I'd probably break an ankle if I tried to walk in them, but those are gorgeous.

Aren't they!  

Carol's and Dorinda's are more my speed, because I have no balance, but I covet Tinsley's.

• Love 5
On 4/3/2018 at 9:15 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Are you confusing mugshots?

51RN70gadSL._SX463_.jpg

On 4/3/2018 at 9:20 AM, KungFuBunny said:

171224115107-real-housewives-star-arrest

LiLo's mug in the black jacket and Lu's are eerily similar.

• Love 4
On 4/3/2018 at 4:34 PM, Primal Slayer said:

I HATE that they didnt give them new looks.

If the rumors are true that Bravo doesn't reimburse the ladies for their wardrobe, maybe the cast was relieved that they didn't have to buy a new wardrobe just for the opening credits?

• Love 1
On 4/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, KungFuBunny said:

This must be from a group trip for the coming season

29090652_145321506292025_713768717003836

Is it the lighting or camera angle, cause Bethenny looks like she has a very hairy left leg?

Where is Sonja?

LuAnn looks really pretty, but that dress is so ugly. Turquoise with fuchsia is bad enough, but that print is terrible. If that is from her evine Countess line, she has awful judgment. 

I like Beth in this softer look dress. Her facial features are very harsh, so they benefit from a softer looking outfit. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This is pretty funny.  Carole should have kept her lip zipped and let Dennis answer the questions.  Luann's recovery was awkward.

I am dying over here.  Lu’s reaction is hilarious.  I love that she got literally confronted with her lies.  Ha!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I am dying over here.  Lu’s reaction is hilarious.  I love that she got literally confronted with her lies.  Ha!

I don't know how Luann lack of awareness who Dennis was is necessarily a confrontation of her lies.  She apologized-it is not as if they ran the clip of the Reunion at dinner. Luann was repeating what she had heard and given the history between Dennis and Bethenny and Dennis' lack of change in marital status I am not so sure there wasn't a crossover.  It was certainly a social blunder.

• Love 5