Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10: First Looks

• Start Topic

Well, he still has a wife in muttontown. So he might only be married on paper but he is still married.

where is the lie?

Luann was shady as fuck but she folded so quickly.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't know how Luann lack of awareness who Dennis was is necessarily a confrontation of her lies.  She apologized-it is not as if they ran the clip of the Reunion at dinner. Luann was repeating what she had heard and given the history between Dennis and Bethenny and Dennis' lack of change in marital status I am not so sure there wasn't a crossover.  It was certainly a social blunder.

No, I meant confrontation as in she was actually faced with the person that she was lying about.  Her “hmmmm” and look down and to the side said plenty, IMO.  She threw it out and never thought she’d actually meet the guy that she made the accusation about.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, diadochokinesis said:

No, I meant confrontation as in she was actually faced with the person that she was lying about.  Her “hmmmm” and look down and to the side said plenty, IMO.  She threw it out and never thought she’d actually meet the guy that she made the accusation about.  

All Luann was trying to so was make polite conversation.  Just goes to show-Luann doesn't pay attention.  She must have missed the part at last year's Reunion that Bethenny was back with Dennis.  I noticed Luann turned as pinkish-purple as her really bad choice of lipstick color.  I have never noticed anyone shying away from comments about someone they have never met-Bethenny met Tom and she certainly caused far more trouble.  I think Luann and Bethenny are on good footing this year and it was a colossal goof on Luann's part.  I didn't understand after the guy gave the year they met why where they met was a big deal.  Oh Carole made it a big deal.  Carole could have let it pass.

• Love 2
Just now, zoeysmom said:

All Luann was trying to so was make polite conversation.  Just goes to show-Luann doesn't pay attention.  She must have missed the part at last year's Reunion that Bethenny was back with Dennis.  I noticed Luann turned as pinkish-purple as her really bad choice of lipstick color.  I have never noticed anyone shying away from comments about someone they have never met-Bethenny met Tom and she certainly caused far more trouble.  I think Luann and Bethenny are on good footing this year and it was a colossal goof on Luann's part.  I didn't understand after the guy gave the year they met why where they met was a big deal.  Oh Carole made it a big deal.  Carole could have let it pass.

Tinsley helped there too.  She was the one that first replied, “You know how they met!”  I think it was very awkward for Lu and she was trying to figure out how to escape and realized the best she could do was apologize. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

So, was it shade or is Lulu becoming forgetful?

My take?  Lu just honestly did not connect it.  I think she is the type that throws out the stuff but then promptly forgets it.  A lot of people are like that (but the people who were hated on will always remember it).  She supposedly called Carole a pedophile and when told that, she said she didn’t remember but it sounded like something she would say. Say what you will about Bethenny but she remembers all the crap she spews out at a person. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It looks like Sonja checks the camera's position just as she and Moaner begin to mix it up --at the .1-second mark. Also, are R and S shouting into each other's mouths right before this cuts off? 

• Love 2
On 4/25/2018 at 7:20 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Wait, Carole said she and Adam broke up and was upset with Luann for not contacting her.  Adam move out last season.  How would anyone know what the hell is up with this couple?  They don't know what they are doing.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah!  

Ramona: I notice less camaraderie between Bethenny and Carole and it’s getting painful to watch.” This said AFTER she brings up B not inviting Carole to PR and why didn’t B do it.  

7 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Ramona: I notice less camaraderie between Bethenny and Carole and it’s getting painful to watch.” This said AFTER she brings up B not inviting Carole to PR and why didn’t B do it.  

Ramona needs to work harder at not smiling when she’s delivering the beat down.  It takes away from the drama.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Lu at the 14-second mark: [Cabaret singing] scares the hell out of me.

Me (and non-sycophants everywhere): Your singing in general scares the hell out of me.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, SCS said:

Lu at the 14-second mark: [Cabaret singing] scares the hell out of me.

Me (and non-sycophants everywhere): Your singing in general scares the hell out of me.

Who are these people who are humoring Lu and encouraging her to sing? Am I missing something? Her songs are awful. 

• Love 3

Here is a First Look at tonight's episode.  They make up on these gals makes them look scary old.  https://www.eonline.com/news/938295/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-bethenny-and-carole-battle-it-out-in-the-berkshires

Okay, Carole sitting there calling Bethenny out for being a liar, when Carole doesn't even have the correct day of the week.  My guess is someone who works for Bethenny contacted Adam.  years ago that was the big deal breaker for Jill and ALex about going on her show-she had a producer contact them.

21 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is a First Look at tonight's episode.  They make up on these gals makes them look scary old.  https://www.eonline.com/news/938295/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-bethenny-and-carole-battle-it-out-in-the-berkshires

Okay, Carole sitting there calling Bethenny out for being a liar, when Carole doesn't even have the correct day of the week.  My guess is someone who works for Bethenny contacted Adam.  years ago that was the big deal breaker for Jill and ALex about going on her show-she had a producer contact them.

They were both playing fast and loose with their side of the story. Bethenny saying that "she" didn't contact Adam, having 1 of her employees do it for her is tantamount to the same thing. Seriously! And Carole not getting the day of the week correct! I need to make sure the popcorn is ready before the show starts. LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

They were both playing fast and loose with their side of the story. Bethenny saying that "she" didn't contact Adam, having 1 of her employees do it for her is tantamount to the same thing. Seriously! And Carole not getting the day of the week correct! I need to make sure the popcorn is ready before the show starts. LOL

It didn't help then Dorinda in a TH screws things up.  If someone accuses me of calling their boyfriend (or ex boyfriend) I would operate under the assumption, they thought I called.  I am telling you when it comes to charity, people get fast and loose with contacts and mailing lists.  What remains a mystery is why Carole would be bothered by her so-called good friend contacting Adam?  Didn't she contact Scott-while estranged from Adam?  All a mystery to me.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It didn't help then Dorinda in a TH screws things up.  If someone accuses me of calling their boyfriend (or ex boyfriend) I would operate under the assumption, they thought I called.  I am telling you when it comes to charity, people get fast and loose with contacts and mailing lists.  What remains a mystery is why Carole would be bothered by her so-called good friend contacting Adam?  Didn't she contact Scott-while estranged from Adam?  All a mystery to me.

I thought Scott was/is Carole's friend, not Adams. I think it may boil down to that Bethenny had someone call Adam to help her without giving Carole a heads up even though Bethenny knew she was hurt they had broken up....maybe?.? Who knows, right now it is a guessing game on our part until we hear the whole story tonight, that is if Bravo doesn't edit out important info like they are prone to do. LOL

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I thought Scott was/is Carole's friend, not Adams. I think it may boil down to that Bethenny had someone call Adam to help her without giving Carole a heads up even though Bethenny knew she was hurt they had broken up....maybe?.? Who knows, right now it is a guessing game on our part until we hear the whole story tonight, that is if Bravo doesn't edit out important info like they are prone to do. LOL

Sadly I don't think we will get to hear the full story because once again we go down the rabbit hole of someone telling another person how they should talk to them.  I think Bethenny was trying to quash it and realized Carole was on a roll so she decided to patronize her.  It still begs the question-why would Carole be upset over Bethenny contacting Adam?  I am sure other charities contact Adam?  Maybe Carole remembers Adam dashing off with Luann's niece.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Sadly I don't think we will get to hear the full story because once again we go down the rabbit hole of someone telling another person how they should talk to them.  I think Bethenny was trying to quash it and realized Carole was on a roll so she decided to patronize her.  It still begs the question-why would Carole be upset over Bethenny contacting Adam?  I am sure other charities contact Adam?  Maybe Carole remembers Adam dashing off with Luann's niece.

Nahh, like I said, I think it is something most friends would do. I really don't think Bethenny would be all that happy if Carole asked Jason or even Dennis to do her a favor without letting Bethenny know. Again, it isn't about asking permission, it is a respect thing, respect for your friends feeling when asking their ex to do you a favor. How hard would it have been for Bethenny to call Carole and give her a heads up she was going to ask Carole's then ex bf a favor, or at the least, let her know after she contacted him.  Bur again, Bethenny doesn't respect Carole and never has, she doesn't respect anyone IMO.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Ramona looks awful and she is being her usual all about me self.  Ramona knows the only hope she has for another season is going to war with Bethenny.  I agree with Bethenny, Ramona is getting far too much pleasure out of the Bethenny/Carole discord.  

I can't believe Ramona is launching another skin care line after the last one tanked.  Ramona is looking pretty bloated these days and every bit of 60.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ramona looks awful and she is being her usual all about me self.  Ramona knows the only hope she has for another season is going to war with Bethenny.  I agree with Bethenny, Ramona is getting far too much pleasure out of the Bethenny/Carole discord.  

I can't believe Ramona is launching another skin care line after the last one tanked.  Ramona is looking pretty bloated these days and every bit of 60.

It could go either way, Ramona could align herself with Bethenny or wage war with her to help secure her Apple. At this stage, Bethenny has hitched her tail to Sonja of all people and believes whatever comes out of Sonja's mouth! LOL Talk about questionable sources and Bethenny knows better than to trust anything she tells her but she is going to run with it anyway because Sonja is the only one fully team Bethenny at this point. 

As for taking pleasure in Carole/Bethenny fighting, Yes, she is. Ramona is correct about Bethenny not supporting anyone else's products though, she puts them all down and or acts like she invented the wheel herself.

• Love 2

I wonder if Lu has replaced Beth as Andy Cohen’s goose who lays the golden eggs. Lu’s intro is the final one in the opening. The episode titles are often based on Lu. The upcoming epi title is Wigging Out, maybe referring to Lu’s Sofia Vergara look. Lu plus the judicial system equals ratings gold?

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder if Lu has replaced Beth as Andy Cohen’s goose who lays the golden eggs. Lu’s intro is the final one in the opening. The episode titles are often based on Lu. The upcoming epi title is Wigging Out, maybe referring to Lu’s Sofia Vergara look. Lu plus the judicial system equals ratings gold?

Yes. I'm sure she has.......... at least for now anyway. 

Bravo loves the drama and the HW who generates the most buzz wins.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think it's an ebb and flow. One housewife might have a couple of good or bad years depending on how you see it depending her circumstances, while the others are doing nothing. A couple of years later, it switches.

For many years, Nene and Wig drove all of the action on RHoA. Then they either left or became so disconnected that they brought nothing to the show. Kandi (RHoA) was reliably boring, but then she got married, had a baby, and her friendships with Phaedra and Porsha imploded. The fallout from that has radically altered the show.

Luann's life is a mess now. It was fairly boring when she was with Jacques until she cheated on him. I'm sure her life will settle down again.

Bethenny will probably never drive the engine of the show in an organic way any longer because she's incapable of be candid and authentic. Look at how nakedly obvious Bethenny's friendship with Sonja is. Bethenny is doing, with Carole, a more skillful version of what Jill tried to do with her, but it's still showing the strains of her manipulation and calculation. To pull it off flawlessly, she'd have to be a complete and total sociopath, which she isn't. She sucks, but she's not that terrible. Her version of what went down with Adam hasn't been consistent. Her attempts to fix her friendship have been half-assed and manipulative at best. This is why Carole's confusion is authentic and her wrath is a thing of beauty.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I think it's an ebb and flow. One housewife might have a couple of good or bad years depending on how you see it depending her circumstances, while the others are doing nothing. A couple of years later, it switches.

For many years, Nene and Wig drove all of the action on RHoA. Then they either left or became so disconnected that they brought nothing to the show. Kandi (RHoA) was reliably boring, but then she got married, had a baby, and her friendships with Phaedra and Porsha imploded. The fallout from that has radically altered the show.

Luann's life is a mess now. It was fairly boring when she was with Jacques until she cheated on him. I'm sure her life will settle down again.

Bethenny will probably never drive the engine of the show in an organic way any longer because she's incapable of be candid and authentic. Look at how nakedly obvious Bethenny's friendship with Sonja is. Bethenny is doing, with Carole, a more skillful version of what Jill tried to do with her, but it's still showing the strains of her manipulation and calculation. To pull it off flawlessly, she'd have to be a complete and total sociopath, which she isn't. She sucks, but she's not that terrible. Her version of what went down with Adam hasn't been consistent. Her attempts to fix her friendship have been half-assed and manipulative at best. This is why Carole's confusion is authentic and her wrath is a thing of beauty.

I honestly don't believe that Bethenny tried to repair the friendship in any way. I believe that she wanted to keep Carole just close enough so that Carole wouldn't expose the truth about Bethenny on camera while Bethenny trys to paint herself as THE victim in the demise of the friendship even though that is a blatant lie. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5
(edited)

I actually agree that Bethenny had no intention of repairing their friendship. She did just enough superficial work to make herself come across like the injured party and Carole the irrational grudge holder.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I actually agree that Bethenny had no intention of repairing their friendship. She did just enough superficial work to make herself come across like the injured party and Carole the irrational grudge holder.

Bethenny is never in the wrong, she is never the aggressor, she is always the victim, always, in all things! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Not sure where to best post this. I wonder who will be the next housewife to go?

Lu?

Beth?

Sonja?

Who will be the last housewife to go?

I think Ramona. Lol. She will never be let go. Love or hate her. Can't stop watching her.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2

I think Ramona, Lu and Beth are all safe. Probably Carole too. Dorinda has another season left in her—-Andy still likes her too much, although her popularity has waned a bit this season. Sonja and Tinsley need to be worried. 

• Love 1

They were so much fun last season, I wouldn't mind another season of this group. 

Tinsley doesn't really offer much, but she drama free and not offensive, which is a nice balance. She's probably(?) going to be stalking in moving to Chicago soon anyway.

I really don't want to watch Sonja self-destruct any further. I'm still rooting for her to find her marbles again.

Lu has really disappointed me, with her trust fund games. I still have soft spot for her and would like to see her shine again too.

Ramona is Ramona and always will be. She's offensive and yet hilariously entertaining with her ignorance and awkwardness.

Dorinda needs to cut back on the alcohol and deal with her anger or grief issues, but I still think she's fun and I covet her Berzerkshire home.

Bethenny needs to calm the f down and stop being such a know-it-all. She doesn't need to control everyone and everything in her life. I thought yoga was supposed to be calming and relaxing?

I don't know what to say about Carol. I think she's trying too hard to be the cool girl. imo, part of being the cool girl is to make it look effortless, and this is where she fails.

They're like a big dysfunctional family

• Love 5

I hope they keep the cast the way it is.  For better or worse the cast has a history with each other now.  I don't even care if some are "boring" and don't have "storylines". I like the interactions between opposing personality types, seeing the clothes, homes and drunken escapades especially on vacations.  If they can keep OC's Vicki "my love tank was empty so I lied about cancer" then everyone should be safe.

• Love 4