Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10: First Looks

• Start Topic

Looks like it's going to get interesting...

https://www.etonline.com/andy-cohen-says-the-women-are-gunning-for-bethenny-frankel-in-rhony-reunion-exclusive-107255

"Bethenny Frankel better watch her back. 

The women of The Real Housewives of New York City are on the attack, Andy Cohen said, with their sights set on Frankel. 

"I watched part one on the plane today and it's great," he told ET's Leanne Aguilera at Fox's Television Critics Association press tour on Wednesday. "What's interesting is the women are gunning for Bethenny. It's like a gang bang on Bethenny. Yeah, oh yeah. Big time." 

"They came ready to go with her," he added." 

Edited by Happy Camper
Fixed
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

https://www.etonline.com/andy-cohen-says-the-women-are-gunning-for-bethenny-frankel-in-rhony-reunion-exclusive-107255

The women of The Real Housewives of New York City are on the attack, Andy Cohen said, with their sights set on Frankel. 

"I watched part one on the plane today and it's great," he told ET's Leanne Aguilera at Fox's Television Critics Association press tour on Wednesday. "What's interesting is the women are gunning for Bethenny. It's like a gang bang on Bethenny. Yeah, oh yeah. Big time." 

I LOVE that : "..."What's interesting is the women are gunning for Bethenny. It's like a gang bang on Bethenny. Yeah, oh yeah. Big time..."

As is in : "Yes, sure, Andy... You discover it right now ! You weren't even there !" #scoopNot

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 5
On 8/4/2018 at 9:31 AM, Happy Camper said:

No doubt they came for her but I’m fairly sure the results after taping or maybe even during weren’t what they wanted and now their fearless leader, Carole has jumped ship. 

• Love 1

No doubt they came for her but I’m fairly sure the results after taping or maybe even during weren’t what they wanted and now their fearless leader, Carole has jumped ship. 

I know that Carole tweeted about victory but then Bethenny tweeted about easy breezy.  I suspect you're right.  The current climate doesn't seem to indicate a mic drop from the Carole, Tinsley, Ramona group.  Ramona is mad and bitter.  She really went after Bethenny on WWHL and did some serious sucking up to Carole.  I'm still wondering if Carole was trying to negotiate something better.  She's gone scorched earth now so that's not going to happen.

Fascinating, can't wait for the reunion.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I know that Carole tweeted about victory but then Bethenny tweeted about easy breezy.  I suspect you're right.  The current climate doesn't seem to indicate a mic drop from the Carole, Tinsley, Ramona group.  Ramona is mad and bitter.  She really went after Bethenny on WWHL and did some serious sucking up to Carole.  I'm still wondering if Carole was trying to negotiate something better.  She's gone scorched earth now so that's not going to happen.

Fascinating, can't wait for the reunion.

I think we’re on to something but even more than the reunion I need next season to come on with it because I want to see how these dynamics play out. Ramona needs to watch her back because she did come hard for Bethenny even after she knew Carole was gone but Tinsley has been mute as far as I can tell. Will B come for Ramona or will she let her stew just keeping her at arm’s length? Will Sonja intercede with Bethenny on Ramona’s behalf? Will Luann with all her currently legal problems come back (If left up to her i say yes because she needs the money for legal and rehab fees). Who will Carol’s replacement be? If Lu doesn’t come back or comes back in some reduced capacity who else will they bring on?

• Love 1

I thought B's "easy breezy" was sarcasm and that it in fact was not at all easy for her. I have zero doubt that they would come at her like a pack of hyenas after seeing how much they wanted to all season. Every time I see one of these other broads get interviewed, they're being asked about Bethenny. It must get really frustrating when you want to be the center of attention during your own interview. Except Lu, of course, she's got PLENTY of other things going on. 

• Love 2

Also, the easy breezy was first posted to IG very early in the filming of the reunion. It took a few hours for it to make its way over to FB and Twitter. I guess her social media team took a break!

• Love 3
On 8/26/2018 at 7:02 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda Dorinda Dorinda - wow just wow

I have had such a hatred for Dorinda and Carole this season and I kept asking myself why. These are people on tv who do not affect my life but their level of entitlement and condescension is astounding!!!! The way they spoke to Sonja in this clip is horrible other than calling Dorinda fat and saying she’s used drugs (which I more than believe) in previous seasons what has Sonja done to Dorinda and that I can recall Sonja has done 0 to Carole (freaking crypt keeper). I too tend to go low when someone pisses me off. 

Edited by bagger
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, bagger said:

I have had such a hatred for Dorinda and Carole this season and I kept asking myself why. These are people on tv who do not affect my life but their level of entitlement and condescension is astounding!!!! The way they spoke to Sonja in this clip is horrible other than calling Dorinda fat and saying she’s used drugs (which I more than believe) in previous seasons what has Sonja done to Dorinda and that I can recall Sonja has done 0 to Carole (freaking crypt keeper). I too tend to go low when someone pisses me off. 

I honestly can't understand how in the heck Carole can defend Dorinda and Dorinda's proclivity to get nasty drunk. Dorinda is a drunk. Carole should have just shush. Why the heck is she taking up for Dorinda by shatting all over Sonja? Because Dorinda hates Sonja and because Sonja decided she's ok with Bethenny? Ugh. Carole. Shush. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I honestly can't understand how in the heck Carole can defend Dorinda and Dorinda's proclivity to get nasty drunk. Dorinda is a drunk. Carole should have just shush. Why the heck is she taking up for Dorinda by shatting all over Sonja? Because Dorinda hates Sonja and because Sonja decided she's ok with Bethenny? Ugh. Carole. Shush. 

I think the only reason Carole is defending Dorinda because she wants Dorinda on her side against Bethenny.    IMHO it's just more proof of what a snake Carole is.   If she had any decency she would encourage Dorinda to get help.

• Love 4

Maybe it will come up on part two or three of the reunion, but I don't understand why Andy did not show the clip for Cartagena of Dorinda saying to Luann that they should go away together for 21 days. It was obvious then that she was talking about rehab. We know she would just lie her way out of it now, but it is obvious that Dorinda knows she is a drunk. 

Dorinda also says in the clip above that Luann's first rehab stint was court ordered, but I don't remember that. The judge just told her to stay away from alcohol. Lu went to rehab on her own (and because it would look good in future court dates). 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

somehwere On the upper east side Dorinda just shat her pants. 

All those horrible things people accuse Bethenny of doing... I hope she comes back to does to Dorinda and Ramona. Their ringleader left them high and dry and they doubled down. I hope they are ready to earn that paycheck.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, bagger said:

somehwere On the upper east side Dorinda just shat her pants.

I doubt it at the time the reunion was filmed I imagine she assumed that B would be coming back. The only reason people were speculating she wouldn’t is because they start filming shortly and Dennis just died.

• Love 6

It would be really great to see some new ladies next season. Some ladies  with  strong personalities and interesting lives.  Everyone is so predictable and stale. The fact that this season was all about the fight between B and C is a sign that except for Luann's problems and Bethenny going to save P.R., there really isn't much interesting going on in anyone's life.

Carole (aside from the feud),  Ramona, Sonja and Tinsley really don't have anything fresh to bring. Everything else felt like filler. I hope that we don't get into the Dennis situation next season (for his family's sake, that would be sad), and I really don't want to get into the Bethenny /Jason situation either. That's too ugly and for Bryn's sake, please no.

There was no fun to be had this year. Way too dark and sad and angry.  It seemed to bring out the worst in all of them and churned up this board like I've never seen. Even the vacation had a dark cloud over it . Vacation is supposed to be a fun escape. Not this time. It was exhausting to watch and then exhausting to read about afterward. I'd like to see some real fun stuff that we could laugh about together.

Bring on some fun, fabulous people. 

Edited to add: No more drunk Dorinda please.

Edited by Happy Camper
Grammar
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

It would be really great to see some new ladies next season. Some ladies  with  strong personalities and interesting lives.

I don't think Bravo is discerning enough to bring on fresh blood of this caliber.  Unfortunately, the kinds of ladies we'd like to see on these shows are too discerning to subject themselves to such nutfuckery.  :-(

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I don't think Bravo is discerning enough to bring on fresh blood of this caliber.  Unfortunately, the kinds of ladies we'd like to see on these shows are too discerning to subject themselves to such nutfuckery.  :-(

Darn you WQ for bursting my hopeful bubble. I want to see fun, rich , fabulous. 

Ok, if that's not possible I want to see the equivalent of Edwina and Patsy and Saffy.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Darn you WQ for bursting my hopeful bubble. I want to see fun, rich , fabulous. 

Ok, if that's not possible I want to see the equivalent of Edwina and Patsy and Saffy.

I carry a vintage hatpin with me at all times, just so I can burst hopeful bubbles for shits & giggles.  Since the housewives aren't bringing the fun, rich and fabulous very often, I am reduced to bitterness and disillusion.  And I like to share that curse.   ;-)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I carry a vintage hatpin with me at all times, just so I can burst hopeful bubbles for shits & giggles.  Since the housewives aren't bringing the fun, rich and fabulous very often, I am reduced to bitterness and disillusion.  And I like to share that curse.   ;-)

Going to respond in a moment in the Small Talk board.

I will ask this:  Whatever happened to the Ladies of London? They were Fun, Rich and Fabulous! I miss them.

RIP Annabelle. Loved her!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

I wouldn't think that sparkly-besocked foot could fit in Carole's mouth.  I was wrong.  Poor Tinsley didn't know what hit her.  ;-)

Wow! I couldn't figure out until now what it was that Tins said at the end when she was obviously very upset. She screeched to Carole "Get your hands off of me!" Wow again. I don't think I have ever seen Tins this upset on the show. Un-freaking-believable that Carole was so cruel. But not really. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I hate that I’ve never cared for Tinsley and then Carol makes me feel badly for her. Her feelings are obviously hurt, she tells Carole that it hurts her feelings when she denies that they’re  friends and Carole does not care.

and someone please put a ball gag on Dorinda. Where is Camille Grammer when you need her?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bagger said:

I hate that I’ve never cared for Tinsley and then Carol makes me feel badly for her. Her feelings are obviously hurt, she tells Carole that it hurts her feelings when she denies that they’re  friends and Carole does not care.

and someone please put a ball gag on Dorinda. Where is Camille Grammer when you need her?

The was hard to watch. Carole is too busy being a “truth teller” to give a single fuck about Tinsley’s feelings. And why is her interpretation of “close” the right one? Why is she right and Tinsely wrong? Why does she feel the need to win an argument about how she was never really friends with Tinsley? It’s crazy how she seems willing to burn down anyone and anything to expose Bethany.  When you hate your enemies more then you love your friends you need to take a breath.  Carole, what is wrong with you?

I really hope she walks all that back once the whole episode airs.

• Love 10
On 9/2/2018 at 1:31 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

She screeched to Carole "Get your hands off of me!"

Pretty sure Tins doesn't say that -- in response to Cohen saying, "Why is being close to Tinsley such a crime?" Tinsley jumps up, indignant, and shouts, "I dunno -- What the hell is wrong with me?" 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, film noire said:

Pretty sure Tins doesn't say that -- in response to Cohen saying, "Why is being close to Tinsley such a crime?" Tinsley jumps up, indignant, and shouts, "I dunno -- What the hell is wrong with me?" 

You are right. I listened again, this time by chance on my ipad and she does say "What the hell is wrong with me?" Which makes me even sadder that Tins is making Carole's disdain of their friendship her fault. Geez, it is like an abusive relationship. Carole treats Tinsley like crap, and Tinsley thinks it is her fault. Wow. 

• Love 5