Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny And Fredrik - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, dosodog said:

My love for the Bronco is much different than hers.  Little Blue spent more time off pavement than on.  Bethenny's will probably never leave the road.  Hers is a status thing, mine is an emotional attachment, filled with happy memories of a dog running along side on old logging trails and and a brown eyed handsome man at the wheel 

How beautiful !! This is so wonderful many happy trails to you and Blue!!!!!

• Love 5

I rarely drop out from watching a RH spin-off but this one is just putrid.  I feel for Fredrik.  Bethenny and Fredrik didn't seem to do a joint promo tour.  Then again the show actually doesn't even show up in the ratings.  I saw a clip of this episode-wow who treats another human the way Bethenny treated Fred?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7

LOL at Bethenny calling Fredrik a "snake oil salesman," takes one to know one.

I also can't deal with Bethenny's bullshit about how she never thought her husband would want her money.  Talk about snake oil salesman.  IMO the only reason Bethenny got married was because she felt it was better for her brand to be a married woman with a child, rather than be a single, child-free (or childless) woman, plus, she got her own Bravo show out of it.

Screw you Bethenny and her victim mentality.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

With Bethenny and Fredrik's renovation coming to an end, they prepare to put the apartment on the market; Fredrik celebrates the pending arrival of his twins; Bethenny and Fredrik's design choices are put on display at their first open house.

19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

LOL at Bethenny calling Fredrik a "snake oil salesman," takes one to know one.

I also can't deal with Bethenny's bullshit about how she never thought her husband would want her money.  Talk about snake oil salesman.  IMO the only reason Bethenny got married was because she felt it was better for her brand to be a married woman with a child, rather than be a single, child-free (or childless) woman, plus, she got her own Bravo show out of it.

Screw you Bethenny and her victim mentality.

?✅✅✅✅✅ Bethenny needs the forensic psych exam, she’s beyond hope of any self awareness of her issues and how’s she gotten there. One day she will wake up and realize all this money and limelight isn’t the finish line to a happy and secure life. The money and limelight she craves is just a fuck you to her parents that she made it in spite of their abandonment and dysfunction. She could have a great rewarding life with money and happy healthy relationships if she would do the work in therapy. EMDR therapy would be extremely beneficial for her  ! 

• Love 6
On 3/9/2018 at 2:15 PM, dosodog said:

Thank you.  You guys are so very kind.  I appreciate being able to share personal things with you.  

Your delight and memories are very special dosodog.  Thank YOU for sharing with us! <3

• Love 1

I stopped watching after episode 3, couldn't take Bethany anymore. Has Fredrick shown his twins on the show? I have seen posts on social media with viewers claiming he admitted on the last episode the paternity of the twins. Just wondering if this is true and what he said. 

• Love 1
On 3/17/2018 at 2:49 PM, silverspoons said:

Has Fredrick shown his twins on the show? I have seen posts on social media with viewers claiming he admitted on the last episode the paternity of the twins. Just wondering if this is true and what he said. 

I can't recall seeing them but I'm pretty sure Fredrick is the father of Mila (the girl) and Derek is the father of the boy (Freddy Jr.). He said it, but I can't recall if it was this episode. Maybe the one where he is talking about naming the boy Freddy Jr. at lunch with Bethenny because Derek wanted to do that. It makes sense since Fredrick has been obsessed his whole life with having a girl named Mila (with blue eyes and dark hair lets not forget) so he would choose to be her bio dad.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, jvr said:

I can't recall seeing them but I'm pretty sure Fredrick is the father of Mila (the girl) and Derek is the father of the boy (Freddy Jr.). He said it, but I can't recall if it was this episode. Maybe the one where he is talking about naming the boy Freddy Jr. at lunch with Bethenny because Derek wanted to do that. It makes sense since Fredrick has been obsessed his whole life with having a girl named Mila (with blue eyes and dark hair lets not forget) so he would choose to be her bio dad.

Thanks. That is what is being said, Derek is Freddy Jr's bio dad and Mila is Fredrick's. I just see 2 very cute babies and couldn't tell the difference. I was suprised Fredrick would admit the bio dads on the show since he adores those babies and does not seem like a yours and mine type dad. 

40 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Thanks. That is what is being said, Derek is Freddy Jr's bio dad and Mila is Fredrick's. I just see 2 very cute babies and couldn't tell the difference. I was suprised Fredrick would admit the bio dads on the show since he adores those babies and does not seem like a yours and mine type dad. 

I'm sure he loves them both, as any father would. But I've watched Fredrick recite his dream of a baby girl named Mila (looks and all) with a dreamy stare in his eyes for like 5-6 years now lol. Ain't no way he was going to allow anyone else to be the bio dad lol.

I went back to check and he states it in episode 4 Tribecalvania (so right after you quit watching lol) at the 9 minute mark if you want to listen to just that part, it is the episode with the lunch with Bethenny where he states why the name Freddy jr (so my memory is better than I think it is). He states plainly that he is bio dad for girl, Derek for boy. We see the surrogate (MJ) also, they facetime her. On Million NY we saw the woman that was supposed to be the egg donor originally (or maybe just the women they asked that said no).. anyway, not sure if it was a new woman for the egg donation. They seemed to be a little more quiet about this go around, probably because of all the disappointments from before.

Edited by jvr
  • Love 1

The season finale aired but there is no separate thread. Bethenny & Frederick discuss a selling a price. It took 115 days to get the place sold, but they wouldn't state the amount. It was listed for $4,795.000. They did a big open house with 400 RSVP's. Many of the brokers had buyers for the condo! However, it still took time to get the place sold.

The show ended with a cliffhanger. Will they work together again?

On 3/7/2018 at 9:21 AM, bichonblitz said:

Plus Fred said several times that he sent her many documents and she signed them, he has the paperwork, she know what everything would cost and what the total budget was. So pull out the documents and show her what she signed. If indeed she did. Maybe Fred is wrong in this regard but I still think Bethenny is insane. Her reactions are so unprofessional for a woman that prides herself on being a self made millionaire business woman. 

One thing is for sure, Fred is better at selling real estate, not investing and flipping. Bethenny is better at skinny girl cocktails. They should stay with what they know best. 

They ended up spending 410K on the renovations. They priced the unit at 2,800 per square foot which is a record for that floor of the building.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, oakville said:

The season finale aired but there is no separate thread. Bethenny & Frederick discuss a selling a price. It took 115 days to get the place sold, but they wouldn't state the amount. It was listed for $4,795.000. They did a big open house with 400 RSVP's. Many of the brokers had buyers for the condo! However, it still took time to get the place sold.

The show ended with a cliffhanger. Will they work together again?

They ended up spending 410K on the renovations. They priced the unit at 2,800 per square foot which is a record for that floor of the building.

In the same blurb that stated it took 115 days to sell, it also stated that there had been a price reduction.  It is interesting (maybe a bit smarmy) that the selling price was omitted.  Seems to me that if they had been proud of it, they would have been more than willing to state it, like Bethenny brags about her apartment sale, still today.  Maybe someone with a little sticktoitiveness (I'm all out) can find that out for us!

• Love 5

I'd love to know the sold price too. Was it on the show about the $410k costs or are you just good at math? 

The apt did look great.

We missed talking about last week's episode where Cheryl was hired & something else happened. Apparently it was a snooze!

3 hours ago, oakville said:

Aren’t real estate sales @ 10 Madison square west public knowledge ?

All real estate transactions are public record and because I'm nosy, I looked it up.

They listed for $4.795M and late January reduced to $4.5M. The sale is still pending but once it closes that will be $2662/sq ft.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, rho said:

They listed for $4.795M and late January reduced to $4.5M. The sale is still pending but once it closes that will be $2662/sq ft.

Also, just because they reduced it to $4.5, doesn't mean that is what the buyer offered or what the final negotiated price is. We won't know that until the sale has closed. 

• Love 5

I watched every episode of this show, while fast forwarding through all the non-house stuff. 

I don't watch the Housewives show, but I don't know what Fredrik was thinking hooking up with Bethenny to flip that house. She's obnoxious and vulgar. Fredrik can be dramatic at times, but I struggled to find any redeeming quality from Bethenny. 

I hope they're not going to continue being partners because I don't get it. They have no chemistry.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, rhys said:

We missed talking about last week's episode where Cheryl was hired & something else happened. Apparently it was a snooze!

I found it funny they did that little bit where Cheryl decided to do the staging and design for pennies because Fred brings her so much business. I don't doubt that Fred does recommend her to clients and is a valued resource but she did it for nothing because her name and business were prominently displayed each time she was on screen. Her work put that apartment over the top though, I liked all her ideas.

This was a nice little show for me. If it comes back I'll watch, if it doesn't oh well. I can watch them on their respective shows.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I watched every episode of this show, while fast forwarding through all the non-house stuff. 

I don't watch the Housewives show, but I don't know what Fredrik was thinking hooking up with Bethenny to flip that house. She's obnoxious and vulgar. Fredrik can be dramatic at times, but I struggled to find any redeeming quality from Bethenny. 

I hope they're not going to continue being partners because I don't get it. They have no chemistry.

Bethenny was very vulgar & sex crazed on this show. I don't get it. It's supposed to be a real estate show.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, oakville said:

Bethenny was very vulgar & sex crazed on this show. I don't get it. It's supposed to be a real estate show.

I think the real estate aspects of the show are secondary.  Bravo, specifically Andy Cohen, thinks the sun rises and sets in Bethenny's anal cavity, and this was just a means to an end.  Despite her complete failure with the talk show, apparently she adds to ratings and therefore ad revenue on the Bravo platform.  If they sold out the ad space for this show, you can bet it will be back.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, oakville said:

For many (not all) of her viewers, imo, Bethenny being vulgar and emotionally punishing/combative is not a bug, it's a feature. (eta: Those qualities don't play at all on this show, imo. because she's not surrounded by crazy housewives,  and Fredrik doesn't comes across as deserving of her rage.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

My takeaway is I want to see more of Fredrick's babies and their parenting. I loved Flipping Out for Jeff Lewis for Zoila and the new baby as much as the real estate and same here. Give me some of Frederick's personal life with some amazing real estate and I am in.  I can take a sprinkle of Bethenny just so she can out herself for the asshole she is and her damaged scorched earth  policy with personal relationships ad nauseum. We see you Bethenny and it's YOU! 

Missing the baby shower and bringing a cookie cutter cellophane wrapped baby gift some assistant wrangled for her is shitty. I mean Frederick's real estate gave her the vehicle to peddle what's new w/Dennis Shields separate ($) from RHoNY. Her give me more attention, her middle finger to her parents, and her craving us to watch her hustle schtick is so 2011. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 6

I hope this show doesn't come back.  I find Bethenny and Frederick disgusting bottom feeding vultures.  They are part of the problem, why NYC is breaking down.  Because prices in Manhattan are disgustingly high, those apartments they're selling aren't worth one eighth of what they're asking for them, most of those places don't even have a view, people are forced to move to the outer boroughs, to New Jersey, upstate New York.  This has put stress on the subways, it's putting stress on the roads, the rails, because many of these people work in Manhattan.  I have never seen so many traffic jams in the city as I've seen in the past two or three years. 

Bethenny and Frederick, along with others like them can disappear and the world would probably be a better place.

• Love 5
On 3/22/2018 at 6:01 PM, Surrealist said:

On 3/22/2018 at 9:42 PM, oakville said:

Can't stand Bethenny and now I can't Stand RHWNY.  They are all an old, past their prime bunch of stupid ladies trying to get their SEX on with anybody that will have them.

Frederick and the other realtors were not a bad bunch on their show.  Ugg to Bethenny..just Ugg.  Who ever decided to pair them?

Now I'll tell you how I really feel.  lol

• Love 3

Because prices in Manhattan are disgustingly high, those apartments they're selling aren't worth one eighth of what they're asking for them, most of those places don't even have a view, people are forced to move to the outer boroughs, to New Jersey, upstate New York.  This has put stress on the subways, it's putting stress on the roads, the rails, because many of these people work in Manhattan.  I have never seen so many traffic jams in the city as I've seen in the past two or three years. 

Blame the Kushners.  They're the ones pushing New York real estate and the accompanying green cards to rich Chinese.  A lot of Chinese and Middle Easterners feel New York is a safe place to park their money.  

NYC is blaming the traffic jams on the hundreds of Uber cars roaming the city.

On 4/7/2018 at 2:29 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Frederick and the other realtors were not a bad bunch on their show.  Ugg to Bethenny..just Ugg.  Who ever decided to pair them?

Ugg is right! I started watching this show, but was totally turned off by Bethenny and stopped watching. I think Fredrik is ok on his other show and I can’t imagine why he would ever consider teaming up with her.  What a mistake he made there. YMMV.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

All real estate transactions are public record. 

Right, but, there's no space to insert the purchase price for property on a Warranty Deed. There are places for the parties names, location of property, etc., but, not purchase price.   So, where would the price be listed as public record?

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Right, but, there's no space to insert the purchase price for property on a Warranty Deed. There are places for the parties names, location of property, etc., but, not purchase price.   So, where would the price be listed as public record?

Tax records for the municipality in which the property is sold. Most locations these days have online searchable real property databases. 

Well, maybe, NY is different, but, the tax value isn't really the purchase price and in some cases, may be quite different from the actual price of the property.  Not trying to be difficult, it's just that I really am curious as to how the REAL purchase price would be determined.  It seems that only the buyer, seller or lending institution would have that information.  It's listed  in the Settlement Statement, but, that's not filed anywhere and is only possessed by the parties, realtors and closing attorney. 

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, maybe, NY is different, but, the tax value isn't really the purchase price and in some cases, may be quite different from the actual price of the property.  Not trying to be difficult, it's just that I really am curious as to how the REAL purchase price would be determined.  It seems that only the buyer, seller or lending institution would have that information.  It's listed  in the Settlement Statement, but, that's not filed anywhere and is only possessed by the parties, realtors and closing attorney. 

I'm from Toronto (granted, a completely different country), but house sale prices are public record with limited access - anyone can know the information, but not everyone can access the information. I would have to get a real estate agent to retrieve that information for me. As a non-realtor, the only information I can access via an internet search is the what the house was listed for, and a skeleton of the listing's history (ex. price was reduced, listing was inactive, listing was reactivated, etc.) but there are zero details or context to that information. Again, I would need to work with a realtor to find out the details on the history of the listing. The only time the closing price is searchable for me is if the home is featured on local blogs, sites, etc. and in that case, the writer is either a realtor or has a realtor connection who provides the sale prices for them.

Right. The listing on the MLS is for the Listing price and is available to paying members of Realtors to participate on the MLS, but, when the house sales, the Warranty Deed is filed as public record, but, I'm not aware of any state that includes or allows the purchase price on a Warranty Deed.  I think that BOTH the buyer and seller have to sign a consent that the SALES price be listed on the MLS after the sale.  That's what I have read online. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe