Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Karina's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Another newbie here! Everybody I know thinks I’m crazy for watching this show, but I’m fascinated by the enablers. C’mon - just cancel the damn credit cards (trust me, pizza won’t be delivered without payment) , don’t buy the chips and juice - but noooooo. Bizarre!

• Love 15

Question...how do these people stuff themselves while the cameraman is going up right into their faces, right into their mouths???   And while were on it, there's ALWAYS a shower scene to open the show, every time!   And yet I just can't look away.....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

This may be the grossest eating scene ever. 

Food in/on furniture really squicks me out. And on that note, time to turn on my TV _ I wait til I can FF through commercials for awhile! All your comments have me chompin' at the bit!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Cleaned up once already, the rest can wait until morning.  I hate snow!

We've got a storm coming thru tomorrow afternoon and into Friday. I'm gonna leave early; forecast is for 6-8".  Nope, not gonna do it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JJ1 said:

Another newbie here! Everybody I know thinks I’m crazy for watching this show, but I’m fascinated by the enablers. C’mon - just cancel the damn credit cards (trust me, pizza won’t be delivered without payment) , don’t buy the chips and juice - but noooooo. Bizarre!

Welcome JJ! Buckle up. We're not gentle but it sounds like you'll fit in.

Edited by Godfrey
  • Love 5

Dr Now wouldn't be happy with my eating habit. 

I find myself wondering what Dr. Now's eating habit are like. Does he follow a healthy diet? Splurge a little but exercise some portion control? Exercise? Or just have a really good metabolism...

All that food has to exit...good lord

I’m sorry to say I always think about that issue. She’ll need extra long tongs. 

I apologize in advance but I'm just going to go there. Because I wonder - are these folks just constantly clogging their toilets? Do they keep a plumber on standby?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 6
Just now, Brooklynista said:

So the move to San Antonio is her traumatic event??

Yeah.  I went to 10 different schools in 12 years so don’t talk to me about the “trauma” of moving. And yes I too used food and have always had a weight problem but stopped well short of being disabled by my size.

• Love 4

Missed the beginning.  How old is she and where does she live?  Don't think I've ever seen a patient on this show eat so much unabashedly on one sitting.   Her stomach must be the size of a watermelon!

1 minute ago, Lizz said:

I’m sorry to say I always think about that issue. She’ll need extra long tongs. 

These people should invest in a portable bidet. I bought one a couple months ago and it's changed my life. Then again, I don't have 300 excess pounds

Just now, Carrie said:

Missed the beginning.  How old is she and where does she live?  Don't think I've ever seen a patient on this show eat so much unabashedly on one sitting.   Her stomach must be the size of a watermelon!

38, San Antonio

I think

4 minutes ago, trashtvaddict said:

Food in/on furniture really squicks me out. And on that note, time to turn on my TV _ I wait til I can FF through commercials for awhile! All your comments have me chompin' at the bit!

On the bed grosses me out. 

• Love 2

Why does anyone ask how the people who are being filmed for a show with Dr Now found out about Dr Now?!

Love how bitchy Marisabel is about Karina's weight when Marisabel doesn't seem like the poster child for fitness or size 6 fashion.

ok it was 4 boxes so i thought 4 pizzas?? I can eat a lot but wow!! where do they get the money? I wonder what the delivery person thought or how many times he has delivered there already..

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why does anyone ask how the people who are being filmed for a show with Dr Now found out about Dr Now?!

Love how bitchy Marisabel is about Karina's weight when Marisabel doesn't seem like the poster child for fitness or size 6 fashion.

Seriously wtf?  Sis is pretty heavy herself and she's over here acting like she's Jillian Michaels.  Girl bye

• Love 17