Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Karina's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Yes! There’s something smirky hiding just beneath her lips. 

Funny; I disagree.  I interpret her as always holding back tears.  This is the most emotionally repressed family.  I haven't been posting this episode so don't know whst everyone's been saying but I actually feel very sorry for her. She seems very lonely.  BTW - her lisping has to do with dental issues I think. 

• Love 6

I’m left coast feed, so tardy to the party.  It’s made me so sad, I can only hope this gallon of fully leaded chocolate milk and two boxes of mini cinnamon donuts can give me the warm fuzzies to replace the blazing fury I’m feeling towards Violet Beauregard Karina and her passivity the first 20 mins into this ep. 

Good gawd! Where did they find her? Nothing, including her size, is her fault.

• Love 5

I have to remember to tell my boss to stop scheduling me until 9:00 on Wednesday nights because I’m so bummed that I keep missing the live chat!

Next week had better live up to the hype. The past two weeks have been total snoozefests featuring boring, whiny people. I’m ready for some drama!

• Love 1

Left coast here, too. I’m goin’ in. (Hubs just went to bed. I hate to watch this in front of him. He really cannot cope.)

wow, she is pretty spherical

Earlier tonight I saw someone around Whitney Thore’s size walking into ChilFilA. She had a guy hanging on her (literally) and they were all smoochy. I sneered to myself, Oh, GREAT, another clingy enabler! Then I got closer and saw that the guy was blind. And so I felt like an asshole. 

OK, I was hoping the shower scene would end while I was typing the above. But no. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 5

Her parents are idiots, I’m sorry. Like so many enablers they feel guilty for some reason. (For WORKING???) And so they provide whatever Their captive demands so they won’t be upset. But weighing 600+ pounds does make them upset. They think mass quantities of shit food leads to happiness. But the person is clearly so very unhappy. They are all crazy. 

Oh, the parents don’t ask her out to dinner anymore because they know it’s hard for her to get out. Perhaps they also can’t afford to take her to a sit-down restaurant. 

Dear God, the pizza just arrived. How do they not know how much she eats? Don’t they pay the bills?

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Her parents are idiots, I’m sorry. Like so many enablers they feel guilty for some reason. (For WORKING???) And so they provide whatever Their captive demands so they won’t be upset. But weighing 600+ pounds does make them upset. They think mass quantities of shit food leads to happiness. But the person is clearly so very unhappy. They are all crazy. 

Oh, the parents don’t ask her out to dinner anymore because they know it’s hard for her to get out. Perhaps they also can’t afford to take her to a sit-down restaurant. 

Dear God, the pizza just arrived. How do they not know how much she eats? Don’t they pay the bills?

Also, don't they see all the garbage...empty pizza boxes, etc., etc.?  Certainly Karina is not wheeling herself outside to get rid of all that trash, is she?

• Love 1