Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Tea is of the essence

• Start Topic

Kandi invites everyone to her Essence magazine cover release party, where NeNe introduces the ladies to a fashionable new friend. While Kenya copes with separation anxiety from her husband, Cynthia is forced to face the reality of where things stand with Will. 

OMG, these old hags need to get a freakin' life! Eva's new and already kickin' up dirt signifying on WILL! As far as I knew, Cynthia didn't own him months ago! Why should he sit around waiting for her to come around? So what he was out with another woman? These b!tches need to worry about their own pathetic lives and let Cynthia work this out with this man! She's too old to have babysitters! This makes no sense! Cynthia says she doesn't want to get serious now, but the 1st time she hears about him going out with another woman she becomes sullen and confused! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 17

This is the most storyline manufactured episode yet.  So the former ANTM (but much, much less successful than the runner up her year - Ya Ya) winner comes in, immediately with starting a fake storyline.  Then Marlo all of a sudden for no damn reason brings Peter to the Kandi event...???  come on RHOA, shark is jumping...

Edited by tiredofwork
  • Love 21

Eva still hasn't learned how to act... she's as fake and mechanical as she was when she starred on Young and the Restless.  She was brought on to bring some manufactured drama since the other women seem over it.

Cynthia is too beautiful to keep these scrubs around her... she needs to scrub away the leeches and move forward with her fierce self!

Porsha should be nervous about Eva's addition since all she has to bring to the table is tea... and anyone can bring tea.

I'm so private, I can't imagine anyone would truly want to be on these reality shows.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, tiredofwork said:

This is the most storyline manufactured episode yet.  So the former ANTM (but much, much less successful than the runner up her year - Ya Ya) winner comes in, immediately with starting a fake storyline.  Then Marlo all of a sudden for no damn reason brings Peter to the Kandi event...???  come on RHOA, shark is jumping...

I guess they needed something to generate interest after the reunion exposed Phaedra! It's been rather boring so here's the manufactured drama! It means little to nothing because it's NOTHING! So Will dated another woman! He's not married to Cynthia! At 50, why should she be confused? She's ridiculous! ;-)

• Love 12

This episode was so lame lol.

We started out with the usual "I'm MARRIED!" "I have a HUSBAND" "I'm a WIFE" "I'm to good for this drama!" gee wonder where I've heard all of this before....Kenya really should've just quit at the beginning of the season if she wanted a proper honeymoon period with her husband because I am not here for this lame shit that she is spewing right now. 

Eva comes in...first acting like she knows Will thens it goes to "Ive met him once" to "I dont even know you! but you are acting like you know me!". At first she is trying to "look out" for Cynthia only to change it to all about herself....that is a weak ass entrance. Will been shady from day 1, we all know this but then you want to get him in a corner and expect him to just sit there? I hope you can bring better then this Eva because it was weak as hell.

NeNe is still jealous as hell over Kenya and Cynthia's friendship. You're mad because Kenya is delivering the gossip that you brought up? Girl bye! Bloop ya later!

• Love 20

How old are these women? This is junior high school crap. I expect this, from girls, who have not had a chance to have different relationships and life experiences. This is too damn pitiful.. The show has jumped the shark for me.. Cynthia is so stunning and should be above this type of BS..

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

How old are these women? This is junior high school crap. I expect this, from girls, who have not had a chance to have different relationships and life experiences. This is too damn pitiful.. The show has jumped the shark for me.. Cynthia is so stunning and should be above this type of BS..

Exactly! They all need to grow the FK up; esp. Cynthia who's acting like she's a freshmen dealing with "mean girls!" ;-)

• Love 4

It really doesn't matter if Cynthia and Will decided not to be exclusive.  But, if Will has a girlfriend, Cynthia might not want to be the side chick.  I suspect Cynthia wants to be more than just a "pal" with Will; otherwise she wouldn't have gotten so upset at learning he may or may not have a girlfriend.

LOL @ Will claiming he's not going to vote for Eva's boyfriend because of this situation.

Sheree & Nene were just madt they didn't get the tea/get to spill the tea first.

I don't think anyone else at that party had a red Solo cup except Kim.  How dreadful.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, drivethroo said:

It really doesn't matter if Cynthia and Will decided not to be exclusive.  But, if Will has a girlfriend, Cynthia might not want to be the side chick.  I suspect Cynthia wants to be more than just a "pal" with Will; otherwise she wouldn't have gotten so upset at learning he may or may not have a girlfriend.

Perhaps, I am old school, but, you stay out of people's relationships.. I feel that Eva was wrong to spill the tea like that.. It was not her place.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Perhaps, I am old school, but, you stay out of people's relationships.. I feel that Eva was wrong to spill the tea like that.. It was not her place.

I didn't see where Eva got in Cynthia & Will's relationship.  She told Nene that she was at some function & Will was there and introduced some chick as his girlfriend.  Nene is the one who runtoldat to the other girls.  The only one at fault in this situation is Will, if he truly does have a girlfriend and Cynthia on the side.  Many women don't want to be the sidechick even if they're keeping things open with dude because they're not trying to have the drama of dealing with some guy's wife/girlfriend.

If Will DOES have a girlfriend and Cynthia found out Eva knew, she'd be mad at Eva for that & crying that Eva should've told her so she could've made informed choices.

The problem isn't Eva spilling the tea.  The problem is Cynthia wants to be exclusive with Will & is settling for being his "friend" when she really wants more.  Cynthia needs to confront that before confronting Eva.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I didn't see where Eva got in Cynthia & Will's relationship.  She told Nene that she was at some function & Will was there and introduced some chick as his girlfriend.  Nene is the one who runtoldat to the other girls.  The only one at fault in this situation is Will, if he truly does have a girlfriend and Cynthia on the side.  Many women don't want to be the sidechick even if they're keeping things open with dude because they're not trying to have the drama of dealing with some guy's wife/girlfriend.

If Will DOES have a girlfriend and Cynthia found out Eva knew, she'd be mad at Eva for that & crying that Eva should've told her so she could've made informed choices.

The problem isn't Eva spilling the tea.  The problem is Cynthia wants to be exclusive with Will & is settling for being his "friend" when she really wants more.  Cynthia needs to confront that before confronting Eva.

I don't understand why Cynthia should feel like a side chick? This was months ago Eva saw someone named Will! How in the fk would she know who he was from his 1st name alone? That makes no sense since she says she doesn't know him; unless it's truly manufactured drama? ;-)

• Love 2

Apparently Will posted a picture on his Instagram of him, the girlfriend, Eva, her boyfriend and two other people hanging out in front of a cigar bar like they were a group of pals chillin' at the cigar bar.  The picture is no longer there but somebody screencapped it and it's floating around on Twitter.

If Will had a girlfriend "months ago" but doesn't have one now, why get so upset at Eva said he was at some function months ago with his girlfriend?  Unless the girlfriend is still in the picture and Eva blowing up your spot jeopardizes your spot with Cynthia (and TV fame)?

Again, LOL @ Will exclaiming he didn't know how the blogs found out he was dating Cynthia when he's probably the one who told them in the first place.

Will is a thirsty opportunist.  Nothing wrong with that but own it.

• Love 14

IIRC, the preview has Porsha trying to make nice with Miss Joyce! That woman's too vindictive to ever let Porsha get away with her BS from last season! I'm not what you would call vindictive, but I wouldn't let that $#!t pass by either! Porsha was not only complicit in Phaedra's lie, she went that extra mile to be vicious, denying she propositioned Kandi and TODD, then got evil about it; "deuces to you b!tch!" I would have told her to go FK herself or walk in front of a bus! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8

Eva is having a baby this spring?  Glad to see her boyfriend put a ring on it.  I didn't realize her last name is Pigford.  Imagine going from Pigford to Sterling-quite a change in names.  Of course she still has to get married.   https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/eva-marcille-is-engaged-to-michael-sterling/  Maybe she should be keeping track of her own life and leave Cynthia alone.  What made me laugh is Nene thiking Kenya shouldn't cut Cynthia from the herd to tell her and needed to be there.  What is the point of taking Cynthia aside if everyone joins in?

• Love 5

Since when has Kim been a vegetarian??

The grilling of Will seemed somewhat fake, and I thought it was ridiculous, especially after Cynthia claimed she did not want the relationship to be exclusive yet. Fine line between "girlfriend" and someone you're (or were, for heaven's sake) dating.

Porsha crazy as always thinking Kandi should be over it already.

I'm getting confused as to when and why Nene set Kim aside in their on again off again relationship, and I can't figure out why Kim should resent Kandi, as she was the one in the wrong there. I need a scorecard. Maybe the problem is that most of these kerfuffles are manufactured and don't make sense in the first place.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

The grilling of Will seemed somewhat fake, and I thought it was ridiculous, especially after Cynthia claimed she did not want the relationship to be exclusive yet. Fine line between "girlfriend" and someone you're (or were, for heaven's sake) dating.

I'm getting confused as to when and why Nene set Kim aside in their on again off again relationship, and I can't figure out why Kim should resent Kandi, as she was the one in the wrong there. I need a scorecard. Maybe the problem is that most of these kerfuffles are manufactured and don't make sense in the first place.

Most of these women are delusional; Cynthia for thinking she can play Will, but he's supposed to be a monk while waiting! Kim and Porsha can do dirt to someone, but no matter how monumental evil the act, an apology's supposed to clean it all up! Nene's just at war with anyone & everyone when there's a replacement to fill the void like Marlo and now Eva! ;-)

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Kenya has to make sure she has "washing powder" to do the laundry?  You mean laundry detergent?  Like Tide pods?  Oh, ok.  Sounds like you have a lot of experience doing laundry, Kenya.

It's just a "catch-all" saying for laundry detergent.  I actually use Tide liquid but I still call it washing powder, just like my parents and grandparents used to say.  There used to not be many options and of those few, powder was the only form they came in.  

19 minutes ago, renatae said:

She's not.  She really hasn't ever eaten meat much, though.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Kenya has to make sure she has "washing powder" to do the laundry?  You mean laundry detergent?  Like Tide pods?  Oh, ok.  Sounds like you have a lot of experience doing laundry, Kenya.

What got me is barely any of the shit she was listing about making marriage so hard made a lick of sense. Buy detergent, walk dogs? It is not like Marc was the one that brought pets into the family. She been had dogs and most every thing else is  shit she had to do when she was single anyway. 

And I am also about tired of her "I's married" BS. Isn't it just so cute how controlling Marc is and how Kenya just submits to him. He wants an X car but she wants Y car, but Kenya lets him get X car cause he is an alpha? Kenya has dragged other women for saying the same shit. Chile, I hope I am wrong but I bet  money 2-3 years from now Kenya be ready to make another Domestic violence video 'cause all that alpha shit is cute .... 'til it ain't. 

It is not so much that will was dating someone and calling her his girlfriend. The man is single, didn't know Cynthia at the time and they weren't exclusive but...

Kandi-Buruss-TheLies.gif

Don't say you haven't been in a relationship for years. Don't act so extra and put upon if you indeed didn't do anything wrong. The clincher - so you wouldn't vote for someone you have been campaigning for just because his GF blew up your spot? Fuckboi extraordinaire.

Todd's intro for Kandi at her event was just outright terrible. Why even mention Porsha and Kim? 

Ace is a total cutie!

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 23
8 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

What got me is barely any of the shit she was listing about making marriage so hard made a lick of sense. Buy detergent, walk dogs? It is not like Marc was the one that brought pets into the family. She been had dogs and most every thing else is  shit she had to do when she was single anyway. 

And I am also about tired of her "I's married" BS. Isn't it just so cute how controlling Marc is and how Kenya just submits to him. He wants an X car but she wants Y car, but Kenya lets him get X car cause he is an alpha? Kenya has dragged other women for saying the same shit. Chile, I hope I am wrong but I bet  money 2-3 years from now Kenya be ready to make another Domestic violence video 'cause all that alpha shit is cute .... 'til it ain't. 

It is not so much that will was dating someone and calling her his girlfriend. The man is single, didn't know Cynthia at the time and they weren't exclusive but...

Kandi-Buruss-TheLies.gif

Don't say you haven't been in a relationship for years. Don't act so extra and put upon if you indeed didn't do anything wrong. The clincher - so you wouldn't vote for someone you have been campaigning for just because his GF blew up your spot? Fuckboi extraordinaire.

Todd's intro for Kandi at her event was just outright terrible. Why even mention Porsha and Kim? 

Ace is a total cutie!

Well that's the least they can do; sit and take "the shade" after fk'n over Kandi the way they both did! They both have a nerve to even try and have a relationship after one stole money/song and the other accused her of a crime! How do you get over something like that? ;-)

• Love 11

If anyone could understand Porsha it should be Momma Joyce and her collection of doctors appointment wigs. She spread lies about Todd, his mother, his father and Kandi best friend who is not interesting enough for me to Google her name. What Phaedra did was messed up but Kandi and her great value entourage is taking this a little far.

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

What got me is barely any of the shit she was listing about making marriage so hard made a lick of sense. Buy detergent, walk dogs? It is not like Marc was the one that brought pets into the family. She been had dogs

Well it takes a lot of detergent to wash the five shirts with tags still on them that hamg in the closet. I really hope she is exaggerating how controllimg he is because having to worry about whether or not he will like the dog walking route is scary not cute.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, renatae said:

Not to mention that the bread they ate had eggs in it, a No No for any vegan let alone someone who teaches vegan "cooking/lifestyle". LOL

24 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Kandi-Buruss-TheLies.gif

Ace is a total cutie!

Kenya was pretty judgmental about Kordel/Porsha's marriage and yet, here we are with her now! LOL

Dating someone for a short time, a couple of months, doesn't make it a "relationship", which may be why he said it had been 2 1/2 years since he was last in a relationship. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Boofish said:

If anyone could understand Porsha it should be Momma Joyce and her collection of doctors appointment wigs. She spread lies about Todd, his mother, his father and Kandi best friend who is not interesting enough for me to Google her name. What Phaedra did was messed up but Kandi and her great value entourage is taking this a little far.

Carmen was the one Momma Joyce was accusing of fooling around with Todd behind Kandi's back! Kandi was on WWHL tonight and she said Phaedra and her hadn't been hanging out for a good 2-3 years, so Porsha would have to be a fool to believe Kandi told Phaedra that big LIE! People are about to believe, she went with the LIE just to have a storyline, not caring how much it would hurt Kandi! That's a legit question Momma Joyce asking Porsha in 2 weeks; "did you really believe that lie?" ;-)

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Not to mention that the bread they ate had eggs in it, a No No for any vegan let alone someone who teaches vegan "cooking/lifestyle". LOL

Kenya was pretty judgmental about Kordel/Porsha's marriage and yet, here we are with her now! LOL

Dating someone for a short time, a couple of months, doesn't make it a "relationship", which may be why he said it had been 2 1/2 years since he was last in a relationship. 

Will doesn't owe Cynthia or any of those b!tches an explanation! They need to worry about their own pathetic lives! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Looked like a standard baguette which doesn't have eggs. I was impressed Kim knew that a lot of wine isn't vegan.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Carmen was the one Momma Joyce was accusing of fooling around with Todd behind Kandi's back! Kandi was on WWHL tonight and she said Phaedra and her hadn't been hanging out for a good 2-3 years, so Porsha would have to be a fool to believe Kandi told Phaedra that big LIE! People are about to believe, she went with the LIE just to have a storyline, not caring how much it would hurt Kandi! That's a legit question Momma Joyce asking Porsha in 2 weeks; "did you really believe that lie?" ;-)

It will be interesting to hear what Porsha's answer will be. She said at the reunion that she questioned Phaedra several times about it, asking her if she, Phaedra herself, heard Kandi say this and that she would not have believed her had Phaedra admitted that she never heard Kandi say it with her own ears. Oh, and Phaedra admitted that Porsha did keep asking her that and that she lied to Porsha. 

Without a doubt, Porsha was wrong to talk about this on camera, it should have been off camera if she really needed to hear Kandi's side of it BUT, Porsha was played big time by someone that is an expert at playing people in real life.......that being Phaedra. Porsha needs to apologize to Kandi, ON CAMERA, mean it and beg for forgiveness and Kandi needs to consider that Porsha was played/used/discarded by someone that she herself once called "friend" and confided in.

Oh, and why do I get the feeling that it was Don Juan that told Joyce that Todd was hooking up with Carmen? LOL

4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Looked like a standard baguette which doesn't have eggs. I was impressed Kim knew that a lot of wine isn't vegan.

Ok, to me it looked like sliced Italian bread that is used when we order bruschetta. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ok, to me it looked like sliced Italian bread that is used when we order bruschetta. LOL

Very few breads have eggs in them, including Italian bread, brioche and challah are the notable exceptions that do have eggs. My old roommate was a vegan baker.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Will doesn't owe Cynthia or any of those b!tches an explanation! They need to worry about their own pathetic lies! ;-)

I agree, especially after Cynthia told him she didn't want a "relationship" with him/anyone at this time. 

Nene getting upset that Kenya decided to talk to Cynthia, that it was "her plan all along" to tell Cynthia is BS. If she wanted to tell Cynthia, she should have told her first, not the other women first. LOL

2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Very few breads have eggs in them, including Italian bread, brioche and challah are the notable exceptions that do have eggs. My old roommate was a vegan baker.

Ok, I will take your word on that. I have never made Italian bread and assumed it took eggs like other breads I have made. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, especially after Cynthia told him she didn't want a "relationship" with him/anyone at this time. 

Nene getting upset that Kenya decided to talk to Cynthia, that it was "her plan all along" to tell Cynthia is BS. If she wanted to tell Cynthia, she should have told her first, not the other women first. LOL

I guess Cynthia's right up there with Nene being super-hypocritical about the situation! He's supposed to wait for her to come around and do nothing in the meantime right? People are thinking Cynthia still isn't over Peter and might fall right back in with him; esp. since Noelle considers him "like her father!" Maybe after they're all off this horrible show they'll get back together! ;-)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It will be interesting to hear what Porsha's answer will be. She said at the reunion that she questioned Phaedra several times about it, asking her if she, Phaedra herself, heard Kandi say this and that she would not have believed her had Phaedra admitted that she never heard Kandi say it with her own ears. Oh, and Phaedra admitted that Porsha did keep asking her that and that she lied to Porsha. 

Without a doubt, Porsha was wrong to talk about this on camera, it should have been off camera if she really needed to hear Kandi's side of it BUT, Porsha was played big time by someone that is an expert at playing people in real life.......that being Phaedra. Porsha needs to apologize to Kandi, ON CAMERA, mean it and beg for forgiveness and Kandi needs to consider that Porsha was played/used/discarded by someone that she herself once called "friend" and confided in.

Oh, and why do I get the feeling that it was Don Juan that told Joyce that Todd was hooking up with Carmen? LOL

Kandi doesn't have to like Porsha and she said the reason she was invited to the Essence party is because she is on the show. Kandi also but for the show she would not be around Porsha so there really is no reason for Porsha to hold her breath and keep making snotty comments about Kandi and her friends/staff.  She also said in response to someone asking why about Porsha and her lying about Kandi, that Phaedra had never said such a thing publicly and Porsha threw it out there in anger.   Like so many apologies on these shows I don't think Porsha is sorry for the pain she caused Kandi but sorry for the backlash she has received.  If something seems unbelievable, and Phaedra is a first rate liar, she should not repeat it.  It really doesn't make any difference how many times Phaedra told her, she should not have repeated it and knew Kandi and Phaedra had not been close for a very long time.

Kim has been shown eating animal protein on her show and supposedly her favorite dish is Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken according to her personal chef.  Speaking of liars, Kandi said Kim texted her that the producers made it sound as if she said Kandi wanted to eat her box that she did not say it.  Kandi called Kim out on Twitter for lying and Kim went even lower blasting Kandi claiming she was telling the truth.  

One thing about Kandi, is she is pretty straightforward and the others would be wise to remember Kandi does not stay quiet when falsely accused.  Kandi is looking pretty good these days.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Kandi-Buruss-TheLies.gif

Ace is a total cutie!

I would not vote for someone or support their campaign if their girlfriend was gossiping about me and saying things very publicly that would hurt someone I was dating.

Here is the picture and the comment from Michael's Instagram:

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

My mother and grandmother called it that.

If you ever needed proof that these shows are scripted and manufactured by production, this episode was it. It’s not even close to being believable.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Kandi-Buruss-TheLies.gif

Ace is a total cutie!

Kenya has become Starr Jones.  Strong, independent woman who completely changes herself cuz she gotta man!  

I don't understand why Todd said what he said either.  Why bring attention to it.  Why not just celebrate your wife's achievement without throwing shade at anyone.

Tacky.

6 hours ago, Boofish said:

For me, I'm already tired of Kandi and her entourage with the remarks.  However, based on the lies, I'm willing to sit through ONE season of this, so Kandi can do whatever it is she needs to do to move on.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Nene telling the girls was the most awkward clunky conversation transition I think I have ever seen. She starts off congratulating Kandi on her Essence cover and than says she has some type of issue problem. Huh?!?!

12 hours ago, tiredofwork said:

I was so happy surprised to see Yaya in a supporting role in Ryan Gosling's The Nice Guys, which is a funny yet underrated movie. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, renatae said:

I know! Considering how she loves Chik Fil A.  Does she think chicken is a vegetable?  Maybe Kim thinks not eating red meat means you are a vegetarian.  BTW, I noticed that Kim's clothes are so tight sh never seems to stand up straight, when she arrived at Porsha's house she was bent over, the skin tight white pants looked uncomfortable not to mention unhygienic.  

Cynthia should have told the girls to shut it! Seriously.  Eva (never heard of her) saw him out with another girl, okay, so what? Cynthia was not in the picture and she keeps saying she did not want anything serious.

Marlo brought Peter? Seems so unnatural, seems so producer driven.  Peter seems to leave parties as soon has he has been seen, is that the hip thing to do?

Kandi should rub everyone's nose in her success, she worked hard for it while Porsha tried hard to shut it down.  

• Love 6

Kandi doesn't have to like Porsha and she said the reason she was invited to the Essence party is because she is on the show. Kandi also but for the show she would not be around Porsha so there really is no reason for Porsha to hold her breath and keep making snotty comments about Kandi and her friends/staff.  She also said in response to someone asking why about Porsha and her lying about Kandi, that Phaedra had never said such a thing publicly and Porsha threw it out there in anger.   Like so many apologies on these shows I don't think Porsha is sorry for the pain she caused Kandi but sorry for the backlash she has received.  If something seems unbelievable, and Phaedra is a first rate liar, she should not repeat it.  It really doesn't make any difference how many times Phaedra told her, she should not have repeated it and knew Kandi and Phaedra had not been close for a very long time.

This. I think Kandi also mentioned that she was friends with Porsha, so she know the rumors that Phaedra fed her were false. I am fine with Kandi and her friends, employees, and family not caring for Porsha. I wish more of the ladies in the cast would side eye Porsha, because if she can just throw out random lies like that at one person like they are the truth, than I would not be surprised at it happening again. Kandi is doing better than I would if I was around Porsha. She is cordial to Porsha, which is more than I ever would be.

The Will thing is so stupid, but he did get upset very quickly. He could have just said that he was not together with the woman that Eva saw him with anymore. If he was together with the lady while dating Cynthia, well, they really were not exclusive or anything. My problem is that he said in that flashback at the party that it had been two years since he was in a relationship. Now maybe the woman that Eva met was not a longterm relationship, but who knows. For me, it does feel like Will is not being truthful about something. I am just not sure what it is.

Ace was adorable.

I rolled my eyes so hard when Kim said that she does not wear the same outfit twice, while she was watching the chef cook at Porsha's.

• Love 6

And oh yeah, forgot to mention that horrible dress Kenya wore to Kandi's party, it was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen with one deep breath.  Porsha's dress looked like coffin lining.  

Kandi's stiff arrival and the  fake paprazzi asking fake reporter questions during her arrival at her party looked painful.

1 minute ago, Misslindsey said:

I rolled my eyes so hard when Kim said that she does not wear the same outfit twice, while she was watching the chef cook at Porsha's.

I know! Totally. In about 3 years when the money runs out she will be left with nothing in her closet, lol.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Kenya has become Starr Jones.  Strong, independent woman who completely changes herself cuz she gotta man!  

I don't understand why Todd said what he said either.  Why bring attention to it.  Why not just celebrate your wife's achievement without throwing shade at anyone.

Tacky.

For me, I'm already tired of Kandi and her entourage with the remarks.  However, based on the lies, I'm willing to sit through ONE season of this, so Kandi can do whatever it is she needs to do to move on.

Not to mention it happened months before it made it to air and Bravo could have chosen to not air the nonsense but they did. As far as I'm concerned they are just as culpable but I guess you can't break bad with the folks writing checks. I can only assume they moved forward with the nonsense because Porsha and Phaedra had absolutely NOTHING else going on last season and they were tired of Kandi's storyline being a new business every season.

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 7

It is very uncomfortable to watch Cynthia interact with men.  For a 50 year old model who has been married twice, she acts like she's never dated.  Who the hell cares who a 42 year old man dated before or during your dating period when you told him you didn't want to be exclusive?  Your friends are not friends,they are just bored ( or need a storyline). You are not obliged to drag your whole dating history out ( in fact it's considered rude) on your first few dates.  Peter has no interest in Cynthia whatsoever.  Must be he is able to get as much out of her check book with the minimum of contact.  He shows up for some camera time ( and a check) and doesn't even stop by to say hello to her?  I like Cynthia but she really needs to be more confident about herself.  By the way, Eva,you will be a terrible politician's wife if you start spreading rumors about your husband's supporters. Will has my sympathy, unless this is producer driven. Nothing like these biddies attacking you when you are going out for the evening.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Kandi-Buruss-TheLies.gif

Ace is a total cutie!

I was thinking the same thing but a little harsher when he said well I'm not voting for your boyfriend! Like damn dude, are you that petty! Are you going to campaign against him too since Eva blew up your spot? 

10 hours ago, Boofish said:

I agree. What Todd said was so petty and unprofessional. Don Juan annoys me so much. He can just move on with his rolling of the eyes at everything that he doesn't like. Just forgive the woman and be cordial. No need to announce all the time how good of a person you are to even let her in your space. 

In no way am I excusing Porsha. However, I really don't believe that she knew that she was being lied to. That doesn't absolve her of all of her wrong doings, and there were a lot. It takes a lot to forgive, and I would rather not be able you than to constantly be pissed in your presence. Anger isn't healthy. 

I thought that Kim said that she wasn't a vegan, but she had tried it in the past and only lasted 15 minutes. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I would not vote for someone or support their campaign if their girlfriend was gossiping about me and saying things very publicly that would hurt someone I was dating.

Here is the picture and the comment from Michael's Instagram:

I'm not sure Tyra would approve of Eva's ensemble! She looks more like a rapper than a model! ;-)

12 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

It is very uncomfortable to watch Cynthia interact with men.  For a 50 year old model who has been married twice, she acts like she's never dated.  Who the hell cares who a 42 year old man dated before or during your dating period when you told him you didn't want to be exclusive?  Your friends are not friends; they are just bored ( or need a storyline). You are not obliged to drag your whole dating history out ( in fact it's considered rude) on your first few dates.  Peter has no interest in Cynthia whatsoever.  Must be he is able to get as much out of her check book with the minimum of contact.  He shows up for some camera time ( and a check) and doesn't even stop by to say hello to her?  I like Cynthia but she really needs to be more confident about herself.  By the way, Eva, you will be a terrible politician's wife if you start spreading rumors about your husband's supporters. Will has my sympathy, unless this is producer driven. Nothing like these biddies attacking you when you are going out for the evening.

Amen and hallelujah to that! Cynthia's much too old & worldly to be acting like she's never dated before! I'm just so surprised Kandi got so "into the situation" because the same was said of TODD; an opportunist! Hypocrite! ;-)

• Love 3

Kandi may not tolerate false accusations about herself but she sure doesn't mind if they're made about others. She allowed her own mother to accuse her husband's parents of being sex workers on national tv and allowed her kkk and her mother to dog out her husband on national tv. I'm over her and her whole squad. Forgive, don't forgive, whatever but can we move on? That rumor was the only storyline most of them had last season and the reunion was a zzzzzfest until the rumor came up. I think Kandi knew that too which is why she continued to bring it up throughout the season. 

Stick a fork in this show, it's done.

• Love 13