Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Tea is of the essence

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Queena said:

thought that Kim said that she wasn't a vegan, but she had tried it in the past and only lasted 15 minutes. 

She did say that but she also said she was a lifelong vegetarian.

If that's the post that Eva was taking about she is being ridiculous., campaigns encourage volunteers to post and tag on SM. If her fiance is still planning on a political career she is going to have to be a lot more tactful with supporters.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

It is very uncomfortable to watch Cynthia interact with men.  For a 50 year old model who has been married twice, she acts like she's never dated.  Who the hell cares who a 42 year old man dated before or during your dating period when you told him you didn't want to be exclusive?  Your friends are not friends,they are just bored ( or need a storyline). You are not obliged to drag your whole dating history out ( in fact it's considered rude) on your first few dates.  Peter has no interest in Cynthia whatsoever.  Must be he is able to get as much out of her check book with the minimum of contact.  He shows up for some camera time ( and a check) and doesn't even stop by to say hello to her?  I like Cynthia but she really needs to be more confident about herself.  By the way, Eva,you will be a terrible politician's wife if you start spreading rumors about your husband's supporters. Will has my sympathy, unless this is producer driven. Nothing like these biddies attacking you when you are going out for the evening.

I'm pretty sure Cynthia has only been married once (she and Leon were never married), but the rest of your point stands. I was under the impression that Cynthia had a fairly extensive dating history (no shade, good for her!), but she acts like she's a middle schooler dealing with boys for the first time. Even the way she was talking to Will about what she wanted was tentative. Cynthia, girl, you are grown! Use your words! (She looked fantastic though. I need a black leather skirt.) 

I skipped over the scene with Kim. I have no interest in her or her opinions.

Ace is SO CUTE. "Party?"

• Love 5
11 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Don't say you haven't been in a relationship for years. Don't act so extra and put upon if you indeed didn't do anything wrong. The clincher - so you wouldn't vote for someone you have been campaigning for just because his GF blew up your spot? Fuckboi extraordinaire.

That's it! I don't think Cyn was upset that he had a "girlfriend" back when she wasn't ready to commit, and maybe that relationship was fizzling out, it's the fact that he lied and said he has been single for 2 1/2 years! Now that she is ready to commit, she wants to know if this guy is on the same page or if he's some asshat player. I totally agree with her on that. 

NeNe was pissed when she was telling the girls the Will gossip, then Kenya runs off like a bat out of hell to grab Cyn and be the first to tell her. Too bad, NeNe. You have been replaced with Kenya. Don't worry, though, Kenya will be gone next season and you can have Cyn all to yourself again. Unless Eva is there to fill that spot. 

Todd's speech was lame. Kandi had a wtf look on her face. Ace is the cutest! Sheree was funny when she said nobody told her the party was outside. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I would not vote for someone or support their campaign if their girlfriend was gossiping about me and saying things very publicly that would hurt someone I was dating.

Here is the picture and the comment from Michael's Instagram:

Lol this pic is all ????? He doesn't even mention her as his gf. Eva was so extra and annoying.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, Queena said:

I was thinking the same thing but a little harsher when he said well I'm not voting for your boyfriend! Like damn dude, are you that petty! Are you going to campaign against him too since Eva blew up your spot? 

I agree. What Todd said was so petty and unprofessional. Don Juan annoys me so much. He can just move on with his rolling of the eyes at everything that he doesn't like. Just forgive the woman and be cordial. No need to announce all the time how good of a person you are to even let her in your space. 

In no way am I excusing Porsha. However, I really don't believe that she knew that she was being lied to. That doesn't absolve her of all of her wrong doings, and there were a lot. It takes a lot to forgive, and I would rather not be able you than to constantly be pissed in your presence. Anger isn't healthy. 

I thought that Kim said that she wasn't a vegan, but she had tried it in the past and only lasted 15 minutes. 

I also thought Todd's little speech was uncalled for. However, I also think Porsha belongs in the corner a while longer. I might believe she truly thought the lies were true, but I can't forget there were a couple of times she told deliberate lies and justified them with, "Well, she made me mad" as if that made lying about people no problemo.

Don Juan is an extremely annoying piece of nastiness. I don't know how anyone puts up with him. I guess he's loyal, though.

I thought Kim said she'd been a vegetarian about 15 years! Chef Chez Biermann did indeed mention her favorite dish is Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. :eyeroll:

• Love 8

I wonder how Eva's boyfriend woh is running for public office feels about her making a fool of herself on this show. These politicians are all about image and Eva doesn't fit the norm. If she stays on, I don't see that relationship lasting. 

• Love 6
Just now, bichonblitz said:

I wonder how Eva's boyfriend woh is running for public office feels about her making a fool of herself on this show. These politicians are all about image and Eva doesn't fit the norm. If she stays on, I don't see that relationship lasting. 

He dropped out two weeks before the election.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

I also thought Todd's little speech was uncalled for. However, I also think Porsha belongs in the corner a while longer. I might believe she truly thought the lies were true, but I can't forget there were a couple of times she told deliberate lies and justified them with, "Well, she made me mad" as if that made lying about people no problemo.

Don Juan is an extremely annoying piece of nastiness. I don't know how anyone puts up with him. I guess he's loyal, though.

I thought Kim said she'd been a vegetarian about 15 years! Chef Chez Biermann did indeed mention her favorite dish is Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. :eyeroll:

Kim said she had been a vegetarian "all her life".  I distinctly remember she and Kroy doing a tasting menu for their wedding and it wasn't vegetarian.  I think Kim is one of those lame people who thinks no red meat means vegetarian.   Kim and the truth are strangers.  Years ago she was on WWHL and Andy asked if she and big Poppa were broken up - Kim said they were.  Andy then revealed Big Poppa was backstage and had arrived with Kim.  Kim counts way too much on production covering her trail of untruths. 

• Love 13

I was so happy surprised to see Yaya in a supporting role in Ryan Gosling's The Nice Guys, which is a funny yet underrated movie. 

Not only that but the lady is a regular on Chicago Med..  Also, check her IMDB and she has quite the diverse and broad resume of work...

IMHO The Todd speech calling out both Porsha and Kim was manufactured to keep the feud storyline going, pure and simple..  As was the "cameo" with Peter.  Since I understand as pitiful is comes across on Bravo's part they are giving that POS a show of his own...,,    I guess they gotta keep his profile showing...

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

They are giving PETER his own show?  Wow!  Bravo is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. First, Shep and now Peter. Have these guys been b----ing Andy Cohen?

What would that show be about and how long before Cynthia is on asking for the 100th time if they are friends?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, tiredofwork said:

Not only that but the lady is a regular on Chicago Med..  Also, check her IMDB and she has quite the diverse and broad resume of work...

Yaya's been in two Oscar nominated films (The Kids are Alright and Lee Daniels' The Butler. She played Whitney Houston in the movie Whitney directed by Angela Bassett. She was on All My Children for a decent run, Ugly Betty, and Chicago Med, Fire, and PD. Yaya has a legitimate acting career.

8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She did say that but she also said she was a lifelong vegetarian.

Hearing Kim say she was a lifelong vegetarian knowing full well we've seen her Chick-fil-a habit made me laugh and think of that vegan police scene from Scott Pilgrim.

I think we might have even seen Kim eat a steak or two on camera. And wasn't she drinking wine, eating chicken wings and a pizza while she was doing that laser treatment? Yeah, she's a vegetarian.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Boofish said:

If anyone could understand Porsha it should be Momma Joyce and her collection of doctors appointment wigs. She spread lies about Todd, his mother, his father and Kandi best friend who is not interesting enough for me to Google her name. What Phaedra did was messed up but Kandi and her great value entourage is taking this a little far.

Hey, Miss Joyce legitimately heard this stuff in the streets! Isn't that where all these people get their facts and news? lol! ;-)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Kroy was bringing her pizza, don’t forget. She is such a white trash liar. I’m glad the TV cameras show her body as it really is, not the photoshopped fake she uses to peddle her skin creams.

I don't watch her show but pizza can easily be vegetsrian, no eggs in the dough and a lot of mozzarella that chain pizza places use  doesn't have animal rennet. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I don't watch her show but pizza can easily be vegetsrian, no eggs in the dough and a lot of mozzarella that chain pizza places use  doesn't have animal rennet. 

Um.... you must not know Kim and Kroy like I do. LOL!!! When they come up here to Harrah’s, they are gorging on junk food all night, Kim won’t leave her two slot machines that she works at the same time.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Um.... you must not know Kim and Kroy like I do. LOL!!! When they come up here to Harrah’s, they are gorging on junk food all night, Kim won’t leave her two slot machines that she works at the same time.

Wasn't suggesting I do, you posted that she eats pizza and I pointed out that easily vegetarian; according to other posts I have now read she also loves Chick-fil-A and chicken Alfredo which indicates she isn't a vegetarian, pizza doesn't. Still impressed by her knowimg most wines arent vegan, I have met many a sanctimonious vegan who doesn't.  

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Hey, Miss Joyce legitimately heard this stuff in the streets! Isn't that where all these people get their facts and news? lol! ;-)

Them 'skreets' be talking LLOLOL

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Them 'skreets' be talking LLOLOL

What did Kandi tell you about listening to people in the streets? lol! She's such a hypocrite because she's definitely listening herself! ;-)

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

On Dish nation, Portia threw some shade on Kandi. So, she has not change at all. Even if Kandi is being a bitch to her. She should take it, knowing how she did Her wrong. I find Portia to be repulsive. 

Porsha can't possibly be serious about getting her relationship back the way she's been musing about in her TH! She knows it's irredeemable and it's a futile gesture to even try! She fk'd up big time and there's no going back after such a heinous accusation and furthering of such a HUGE LIE! She's lucky Kandi has even been civil; I know I wouldn't even try for any amount of money! ;-)

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Kenya has to make sure she has "washing powder" to do the laundry?  You mean laundry detergent?  Like Tide pods?  Oh, ok.  Sounds like you have a lot of experience doing laundry, Kenya.

I gave up on powder over 35 years ago! After they got rid of the phosphates for environmental purposes, I had to stop because it wouldn't all dissolve! I hated opening up a washer to bits of powder all over my clean clothes! Went to liquids a long time ago! ;-)

• Love 5

I'm so embarrassed for Cynthia in regards to this Will situation. Cynthia reminded me that you could be a badass in one area of your life and a hot mess in another. This successful, cosmopolitan, woman who moved to NY when she was a teenager and navigated the cutthroat world of modeling is completely inept at being straightforward with men in her life. Noelle was more mature about her boyfriend.

Any Insecure watchers here? Cynthia's "I just want to do me" dating phase is reminiscent of Issa's ho phase after her breakup with Lawrence. It was a total disaster because Issa was not about that casual sex life; Cynthia is clearly not cut out for this dating life, either. And that's ok! What she should've done was have a year, or as much time as she wanted, to herself. She just got divorced. There's no need to jump back into things. Especially since she doesn't know what she wants.  

The more Kenya describes her husband the more I have to try to resist the urge to start the countdown clock on her marriage. She isn't doing him any favors mentioning how he's an "alpha" and how he got his own way with the car they bought. Given her abandonment issues, I really hope this isn't a case of "I'm going to let him do whatever because I don't want him to leave." Kenya has a lot to unpack about her life.

I agree that Todd could've left the part out about Kim and Porsha in his speech. I want to say that Porsha was under contract to show up to Kandi's event. If not, I will never understand hanging around someone who (rightfully) doesn't want shit to do with you.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Boofish said:

Not to mention it happened months before it made it to air and Bravo could have chosen to not air the nonsense but they did. As far as I'm concerned they are just as culpable but I guess you can't break bad with the folks writing checks. I can only assume they moved forward with the nonsense because Porsha and Phaedra had absolutely NOTHING else going on last season and they were tired of Kandi's storyline being a new business every season.

This!

If Kandi was so concerned with her reputation being ruined she should have served Bravo with a "cease and desist".   No one would know about it but for them airing it.   So if she wants to be angry at someone she should be angry at Bravo.   But I see she's back for another season.  Personally I think she should be thanking Porsha, it's the best drama she has had on this show since she's been on it, better than her crazy a$$ mama's drama.  Why invite someone to an event to treat them badly, I don't care if you are on the show with them, many a reality personality has refused to film with someone they were not feeling.  So that's BS.  Then the Toddler got to put his two cents in as if Kandi is the bigger person by inviting Porsha.  The bigger person is able to put it behind by forgiving and moving on.

• Love 10

I thought that Kim said that she wasn't a vegan, but she had tried it in the past and only lasted 15 minutes. 

Kim seems to have put in as much effort into being a vegan/vegetarian as she did being a lesbian. And her singing career.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What would that show be about and how long before Cynthia is on asking for the 100th time if they are friends?

3 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I'm so embarrassed for Cynthia in regards to this Will situation. Cynthia reminded me that you could be a badass in one area of your life and a hot mess in another. This successful, cosmopolitan, woman who moved to NY when she was a teenager and navigated the cutthroat world of modeling is completely inept at being straightforward with men in her life. Noelle was more mature about her boyfriend.

Any Insecure watchers here? Cynthia's "I just want to do me" dating phase is reminiscent of Issa's ho phase after her breakup with Lawrence. It was a total disaster because Issa was not about that casual sex life; Cynthia is clearly not cut out for this dating life, either. And that's ok! What she should've done was have a year, or as much time as she wanted, to herself. She just got divorced. There's no need to jump back into things. Especially since she doesn't know what she wants.  

The more Kenya describes her husband the more I have to try to resist the urge to start the countdown clock on her marriage. She isn't doing him any favors mentioning how he's an "alpha" and how he got his own way with the car they bought. Given her abandonment issues, I really hope this isn't a case of "I'm going to let him do whatever because I don't want him to leave." Kenya has a lot to unpack about her life.

I agree that Todd could've left the part out about Kim and Porsha in his speech. I want to say that Porsha was under contract to show up to Kandi's event. If not, I will never understand hanging around someone who (rightfully) doesn't want shit to do with you.

Word (big Insecure fan).  Cynthia was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, yet she seems so stunted and stupid when it comes to relationships.  Whenever, she is around Peter you can almost see her trying to get him to notice her (getting dressed up to look at a empty lot filled with trash) and he is just so over it.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, appledumpling said:

If Kandi was so concerned with her reputation being ruined she should have served Bravo with a "cease and desist".

That will never happen. They sign a contract in which it says production can edit the show any way they like. The only way to stop having bad stuff be said about you, or happen to you, is to quit the show.

• Love 2

Didn't Adrienne Maloof edit out any discussion of her and her husband using a surrogate on RHOBH during season 3 of that show? I mean, granted, it came out later, but I don't think it was mentioned on the show that season.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Production had a discussion with everyone on the show about keeping it private. Children being involved who didn’t know the truth. Brandi, however, can never keep her mouth shut.

Not entirely, Brandi's comments were edited out of the entire season, she kept talking about it, because Adrienne/Paul threatened to take Bravo to court over it. So, Yes, Kandi could have forced Bravo to edit Porsha's comment/accusation out of the show. 

• Love 3

Kandi had NO IDEA the subject was going to come up during the reunion. Had she known ahead of time, then she could have approached production and discussed the situation. She had a hint about the story, during that dinner when it was first mentioned. But she didn’t have any idea beforehand, not like Adrienne who knew she didn’t want her situation discussed on film.

Had Porsha been discussing Phaedra’s story about Kandi on Dish Nation, off the show and out of Bravo’s reach, she very well could have been sued by Kandi for defamation.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Kandi had NO IDEA the subject was going to come up during the reunion. Had she known ahead of time, then she could have approached production and discussed the situation. She had a hint about the story, during that dinner when it was first mentioned. But she didn’t have any idea beforehand, not like Adrienne who knew she didn’t want her situation discussed on film.

Had Porsha been discussing Phaedra’s story about Kandi on Dish Nation, off the show and out of Bravo’s reach, she very well could have been sued by Kandi for defamation.

Adrienne stopped Bravo from including Brandi's comments from the show episodes before they filmed the reunion. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, Fiero425 said:

OMG, these old hags need to get a freakin' life! Eva's new and already kickin' up dirt signifying on WILL! As far as I knew, Cynthia didn't own him months ago! Why should he sit around waiting for her to come around? So what he was out with another woman? These b!tches need to worry about their own pathetic lives and let Cynthia work this out with this man! She's too old to have babysitters! This makes no sense! Cynthia says she doesn't want to get serious now, but the 1st time she hears about him going out with another woman she becomes sullen and confused! ;-)

I feel Ya ! I so agree with what you said.. First of all Nene should not have shared that information with the group, she should have told Cynthia in a private setting, or at least sat on that information until later. I like the vibe between Will and Cynthia, It's Cynthia and Will's business how this relationship should  go. Will is a single man and he is free to date whomever he pleases. They are not exclusive, but apparently Cynthia  is not clear what she wants from this relationship and she let the ladies manipulate her. I know he said he's been free for 2 year s, maybe the last lady Eva was referring to  was just simply someone he was dating before Cynthia obviously.  Cynthia is a grown ass 50 year old woman and hopefully she can handle this herself.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I gave up on powder over 35 years ago! After they got rid of the phosphates for environmental purposes, I had to stop because it wouldn't all dissolve! I hated opening up a washer to bits of powder all over my clean clothes! Went to liquids a long time ago! ;-)

Lol !! I screamed out loud when Kenya said "washing powder " It's a southern thing " too funny and endering . I loved it ! 

22 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim said she had been a vegetarian "all her life".  I distinctly remember she and Kroy doing a tasting menu for their wedding and it wasn't vegetarian.  I think Kim is one of those lame people who thinks no red meat means vegetarian.   Kim and the truth are strangers.  Years ago she was on WWHL and Andy asked if she and big Poppa were broken up - Kim said they were.  Andy then revealed Big Poppa was backstage and had arrived with Kim.  Kim counts way too much on production covering her trail of untruths. 

Kim lies so dam much she forgets what she says.  

37 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Because she knew about them. Kandi was blindsided.

No, they both found out what the other(s) were saying during filming of the regular season and both knew what was said well before their respective reunions were filmed but only Adrienne chose to stop Bravo from airing it. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Word (big Insecure fan).  Cynthia was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, yet she seems so stunted and stupid when it comes to relationships.  Whenever, she is around Peter you can almost see her trying to get him to notice her (getting dressed up to look at a empty lot filled with trash) and he is just so over it.  

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

Noelle is actually more mature than Cynthia, she's always giving her mother sound advice.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, qtpye said:

While listening to Kenya go on and on about her wifely duties, I began to wonder, what the hell is he going to contribute in this relationship ? could he not at least "Walk the dam dogs ? "Kenya is a new wife, she has a lot to learn.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Not entirely, Brandi's comments were edited out of the entire season, she kept talking about it, because Adrienne/Paul threatened to take Bravo to court over it. So, Yes, Kandi could have forced Bravo to edit Porsha's comment/accusation out of the show. 

Perhaps she could have asked; she certainly couldn't have forced them.  I think that Bravo might have been more willing to edit since Adrienne's was about children, not willing participants on the show. And she may have seen how it actually did play out with Adrienne--editing out what Brandi was saying did NOT kill the story.  She may have felt letting those two idiot hang themselves was the best way to have her name cleared.  Regardless, she's the victim and Phaedra is the one in the wrong, period.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, lasu said:

Perhaps she could have asked; she certainly couldn't have forced them.  I think that Bravo might have been more willing to edit since Adrienne's was about children, not willing participants on the show. And she may have seen how it actually did play out with Adrienne--editing out what Brandi was saying did NOT kill the story.  She may have felt letting those two idiot hang themselves was the best way to have her name cleared.  Regardless, she's the victim and Phaedra is the one in the wrong, period.

Yes, Kandi was the victim but had she wanted to stop Bravo from actually airing it, she could have. I do think that she elected to allow them to air it knowing that she would get 95+% of viewer support.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:45 AM, biakbiak said:

He dropped out two weeks before the election.

13 hours ago, nb360 said:

Why???

Candidates tend to drop out of races before the election if it is clear that they are not going to win. Campaigns are expensive and it's better for the individual to cut his/her losses and try to broker a deal with one of the people still in the running for a position in the new administration.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Kandi was the victim but had she wanted to stop Bravo from actually airing it, she could have. I do think that she elected to allow them to air it knowing that she would get 95+% of viewer support.

I think it's tough to say with certainty she could have forced them to edit it out.  She might have enough clout for that; she might not.  But I do think she handled it the smart way, letting it air since it was likely going to become tabloid fodder one way or another.  I think she might have seen less support from her audience if she had asked Bravo to edit it out.  I'm sure many people would have asked why she did that if she had nothing to hide.

Can anyone refresh my memory on what legal recourse Adrienne had against Brandi? I know Brandi was an asshole for revealing Adrienne used a surrogate, but how was it actionable since it was actually a factual statement? 

• Love 4