Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Teresa accuses Kim D of being a madame;  magnum; Danielle and Dolores face off; the cast members revisit their epic trip to Italy, where one comment about Hitler changed the nature of their friendships forever.

fixed that for you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think it’s great that Dolores and Frank can coparent and be friends for the sake of their family. However, the truth is that Frank was disbarred in NJ, and likely cannot afford to pay for two households. Dolores wouldn’t have disfigured herself if she had real self esteem. She looks terrible. 

• Love 5

In a preview clip Marge tells Siggy she has zero self awareness..... That is an understatement, but so very true. Margaret seems like she has so much common sense in many ways~ how did she get herself into such an awful conundrum in her relationship and with her finances?? 

• Love 1

I can't find a place for just Siggy discussion, but there's a blind gossip item about why she was fired.  To sum it up, she basically hired a troll farm to attack blogs that didn't support the one who hired the troll farm.  They are really vicious, death threats and doxxing and the like.  They also go after the other reality stars. The blogs that write about the shows are good for the show, the producers were not happy.  And because troll farms are filled with upright people, they started making anti-Semitic and race based attacks against the blog writers.  They fired Siggy as a result.  It is from CDAN, but I wouldn't put it past Siggy to do this.  

Note: kneepads is code for sucking up

Ruining Lives One Recap At A Time: I always talk about the weekly tabloids putting on Kneepads when it comes to celebrities, simply because they want to protect their access and think that is more important than being honest with reviews or opinions. Their mission in life is to suck up to celebrities in the biggest way possible. Blogs are a different matter, especially blogs or websites that recap shows. Specifically I am talking about reality shows. These blogs and websites definitely have their favorites and obviously the more they suck up, the better the chances are that stars of the shows they are recapping will give them an interview which then leads to more kissing butt and a cycle that never ends. Sometimes though, these blogs and websites are just really objective with their opinion and call it as it is. When they do that, there are a group of reality stars who have hired a troll farm. This troll farm goes after the offending writer with a vengeance. They fill the comments with nasty diatribes about the writer and the site and try and dox the writer whenever possible. It is not uncommon for the trolls to make threats against the writer and their family. It is not just the writers that this troll farm disguised as a PR firm goes after. They will go after other reality stars who speak out against one of their clients. They will trash that reality star in every space they can find with a staff of freelance trolls that operate across the country making a certain amount for each day of trolling. They will dox the reality star which then causes dozens of people to show up at the home of the reality star and has led to break ins and other issues where law enforcement was required. Currently, this firm is representing a former Housewife and have set their sights on anyone who crosses her. Things were so bad by this firm that the producers had to put a stop to it. Well, they tried to put a stop to it. This firm was trash talking every blog and website that said anything bad about this Housewife and doxxing the writers which was causing the websites and blogs to not want to write anything about Housewives at all which would be very very bad for business for the franchise. The final straw for the producers was when the firm started race baiting and spewing vile anti-Semitic hate at some of the writers. The Housewife did not have her contract renewed which is why she is a former Housewife now. Siggy Flicker ("Real Housewives of New Jersey")

• Love 5
On 1/21/2018 at 11:55 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I think it’s great that Dolores and Frank can coparent and be friends for the sake of their family. However, the truth is that Frank was disbarred in NJ, and likely cannot afford to pay for two households. Dolores wouldn’t have disfigured herself if she had real self esteem. She looks terrible. 

I want to stick a pin into her puffy face

• Love 3

Did Kim D say she raised 1000 bucks for each girl, $3000 total?

I hate how they keep saying it was money raised for 2 boys that died.

NO, you were allegedly raising money for the children of the 2 males executed because of your son, Kim D!

• Love 4

I get frustrated watching RH when Bravo & Andy expect us to act like we have amnesia. Whatever the opinion of Kim D., we're supposed to watch convicted Teresa yell at her about debt, On Display christening-throwing Melissa cross-examine her about her motivations and Satan's handmaiden Danielle shake her head judgmentally? 

Did they bring Kim on to make the others seem more palatable? I cannot deal with Andy not calling out Teresa for owing people money and not absolutely hammering Danielle for the hair pulling bullshit revisionism from 10 years ago.  Ugh this franchise used to be one of my favorites. 

• Love 3

Under your dress Belle. LMAO!!!

Oooooh...sounds like the rumor of Michael and a GF (with his baby) may be true. She's selling the Michael love a bit too strongly.

OMG!!! Dolores trying to keep her spot on the show with this Frank BS.  I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I heard that it was meant for KimD and she owes the "big boys" A LOT of $$$$$

So wait, when they mention Kim D's ex - do they mean ex-husband?

Was he the one shown on the episode where she was at Caroline's backyard party?

Wasn't he allegedly "connected"?

MartiniGirl: What does she owe them money for? Did she borrow money from the loan sharks? Or did she not pay them their percentage due in a business venture?

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Bwahahahaha...Dolores thinks something is wrong with Danielle...look at your bestie Siggy

I think Dolores is stuck in the same position as the 2 Toms are with Jax on VPR.

Her situation is the same with both Shiddy Fucker and Jacko.

They (Shiddy & Jacko) have too much dirt on Dolores that Dolores can never not back either one up. The minute she does, all her secrets will be out on Social Media. I don't know how Dolores will be able to tread that tightrope if she interacts with Danielle and Margaret next season. Shiddy & Jacko are paranoid and may perceive any interaction as a betrayal.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MinorL said:

Siggy doesn’t understand what an analogy is. She is also the world’s biggest hypocrite. 

But she has an IQ of 167!!!!  BTW I read that Einstein's IQ is estimated at 160, so Siggy is above him. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Honest to God, if I was on the stage, I would have wrestled the cake away from Andy and thrown it directly at Soggy.

I’ll bet the thought crossed a few minds on that stage.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did Kim D say she raised 1000 bucks for each girl, $3000 total?

I hate how they keep saying it was money raised for 2 boys that died.

NO, you were allegedly raising money for the children of the 2 males executed because of your son, Kim D!

Kim D's son had these guys executed?  I thought they used his car (and shouldn't have) and made a bad deal? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

I get frustrated watching RH when Bravo & Andy expect us to act like we have amnesia. Whatever the opinion of Kim D., we're supposed to watch convicted Teresa yell at her about debt, On Display christening-throwing Melissa cross-examine her about her motivations and Satan's handmaiden Danielle shake her head judgmentally? 

Did they bring Kim on to make the others seem more palatable? I cannot deal with Andy not calling out Teresa for owing people money and not absolutely hammering Danielle for the hair pulling bullshit revisionism from 10 years ago.  Ugh this franchise used to be one of my favorites. 

Seriously!  I am no fan of Kim D's, but come on now.  Tre starts screeching at Andy that Danielle has to have her say with Kim, and . . . .  The issue was that Kim D didn't intervene when Tre went mad ape and chased Danielle out of the building?  When Ashley pulled out her hair?  And Tre sits by piously?  

Why does Kim D. keeping coming back?  It's obvious that Andy adores her game.  And thank you Bravo for pointing out that Kim was trying to rein in the rampaging ape.  Just more of Tre's lies.

Edited by RedheadZombie
adding ETA
  • Love 1

What an amazing moment when Siggy said she didn’t give a shit what Andy or anyone else felt - wish Andy would have said, “Wow, is that normal?” With that little head tilt he does.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
Just now, nexxie said:

What an amazing moment when Siggy said she didn’t give a shit what Andy or anyone else felt - wish Andy would have said, “Wow, is that normal?”

It is to Jacqueline - and Shiddy is just like her

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

So "two robberies" came in and beat/tied up Dina and her boyfriend?

Isn't that old news? ;-(

11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

What an amazing moment when Siggy said she didn’t give a shit what Andy or anyone else felt - wish Andy would have said, “Wow, is that normal?” With that little head tilt he does.

I'm so glad SOGGY''s gone! My hands began to shake with her nonstop ranting aloud and under her breath! No one can win with her; she so full of herself that she can't hear/listen to anything anyone else has to say! The woman's VILE and she won't be missed by me or anyone around here from what I'm hearing and seeing! Deloris is no better allowing her to talk to her while someone else is speaking; including Andy! RUDE! ;-(

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Honest to God, if I was on the stage, I would have wrestled the cake away from Andy and thrown it directly at Soggy.

You can throw the cake; I'd just assume throw the knife! Soggy got on my freakin' nerves so badly, I saved nothing to tape! Usually there's something, but SOGGY took out all the fun of the reunion! ;-)

• Love 1

I didn't think Part 2 could possibly be more annoying than Part 1...but boy was I wrong.  Siggy and Dolores are so smug!!! I cannot stand either of them. 

Teresa hollering "She's a magnum!!!" Really?  SMH

Siggy telling Andy she didn't give a fuck what he thinks....LOL Andy gave her that "Bitch Please" head tilt that he loves. Bye Soggy and please take your blowup doll...I mean Dolores with you!!

• Love 1

Well.

The problem with Kim D. and Theresa is they are too much alike. 

It's like watching 13 year old girls in old lady bodies. 

One starts screaming right out of the gate.  The other screams back.  Names are hurled out.  Accusations of hurting children.  Finished with an accusation of Madam and Clink Clink. 

Okay.  The Clink Clink had me laughing. But otherwise. 

2 dogs just constantly peeing over where the other one peed.

1 minute ago, dosodog said:

Well.

The problem with Kim D. and Theresa is they are too much alike. 

It's like watching 13 year old girls in old lady bodies. 

One starts screaming right out of the gate.  The other screams back.  Names are hurled out.  Accusations of hurting children.  Finished with an accusation of Madam and Clink Clink. 

Okay.  The Clink Clink had me laughing. But otherwise. 

2 dogs just constantly peeing over where the other one peed.

One of the "TWINS" did the clink-clink years ago! Kim D just caught up! ;-)

• Love 3