Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I get frustrated watching RH when Bravo & Andy expect us to act like we have amnesia. Whatever the opinion of Kim D., we're supposed to watch convicted Teresa yell at her about debt, On Display christening-throwing Melissa cross-examine her about her motivations and Satan's handmaiden Danielle shake her head judgmentally? 

Did they bring Kim on to make the others seem more palatable? I cannot deal with Andy not calling out Teresa for owing people money and not absolutely hammering Danielle for the hair pulling bullshit revisionism from 10 years ago.  Ugh this franchise used to be one of my favorites. 

Thankyou! Theresa makes he sick, she pretends she's this yogi, that's all, zen, when she's really a fake crass bitch imho. She blames Joe for everything, and conveniently forgets she was a very willing participant. 

They are all fakes on this show. Screaming so loud I shut it off for tonight.

• Love 6

Siggy is a whining, angry, unhinged person who is so wrong and so ignorant they need to send her to school to re-learn everything she missed. Buy bye nutso. We don't need to see you anymore. I think she really has serious mental problems. Delores is tough girl BS. I know Teresa is too but Delores makes Teresa look calm. They way she went for Danielle was not normal. Is D a bit of a low brow? Oh yeah, but Delores's remarks to her were uncalled for because they consisted of name calling most of the time. This from a woman who is friends with Kim D? Get out of here!

I still like Margaret. I think Siggy has screws loose over Margaret for some reason. Bringing up her business issues had NOTHING to do with crazy Siggy's intentional misinterpretation of Margaret's remark about Hitler. Maybe sign isn't smart enough to get what Margaret said. I take that back. Obviously Siggy wasn't smart enough to understand. I think Margaret took a beating because Siggy was being 12 years old and wanted to hold onto Melissa and Teresa's "cookies" as her own. She's cracked.

As long a Siggy is gone I will watch next season. Delores-hit the gym and go see a food coach. You looked like you needed to lose 40 pounds in that hideous sequined nightmare you were wearing. What a slob.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, NeverLate said:

Thankyou! Theresa makes he sick, she pretends she's this yogi, that's all, zen, when she's really a fake crass bitch imho. She blames Joe for everything, and conveniently forgets she was a very willing participant. 

They are all fakes on this show. Screaming so loud I shut it off for tonight.

Yes sir! also  Tre just loved showing off how much CASH she had LOL.

Tre willingly spent all the money that she could.

I would like to hear Tre take some blame, as if she didn't didn't know that the money she spent was money STOLEN from other sources.

Whoopee DOOOO

• Love 2

Siggy is crazy beyond mental but Delores is just a flat out mean girl. She was loving that she got under Danielle's skin. Smirking and admitting to Siggy (under her breath) "I love when I get her like this." 

Laughing when Siggy said Margaret is everything I tell my children not to be.  Siggy, absolutely wrong because well she's friends with Kim D, Teresa and Jacqueline  whose business' dealings all beyond murky. However, Delores is supposed to not have an issue with Margaret.  I dislike Delores way more than Siggy .(that sounds nuts, I just want to not see  siggy anymore,  i cant stand to hear her screeching )She reminds me of Jacqueline,  not nearly as  unstable but just as mean.

Teresa's "we don't know, we don't know,  we don't know " lol . I rewound it twice heee.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

They (Shiddy & Jacko) have too much dirt on Dolores that Dolores can never not back either one up. The minute she does, all her secrets will be out on Social Media. I don't know how Dolores will be able to tread that tightrope if she interacts with Danielle and Margaret next season. Shiddy & Jacko are paranoid and may perceive any interaction as a betrayal.

What secrets does Dolores have? I'm dying to know....

• Love 1

Not gonna lie. Kim D did look like a Magdum. 

Siggy is the most unaware person I've ever seen. I really do not know how she can sit there and proclaim that she's always practiced what she preached. She fancies herself this incredibly compassionate and helpful person, but she's been nothing but selfish and nasty all season. She thinks if she just SAYS it's true, then it is. I SAY I'm a nice person, so I am. 

The way she and Dolores were sitting on their couch, snarking about everyone else's comments, like they were the only two in the room - that's mean girl 101 right there. They're just awful.

I have to say, after watching last night, I actually think Danielle may be lying about what Danielle said. At first I believed Danielle, but her descriptions of what Dolores supposedly said about people were odd. I agree, why bring up Jaq, if she's not on the show anymore? And Dolores was (is?) friends with Jaq, so why would she say something sort of negative about her? It was just weird. 

Margaret is being sued by Vinyard Vines? 

I hadn't heard about Dina and the home invasion. That's crazy!

• Love 4

I love how siggy brought up Margret  getting sued out of thin air like what the hell did that have to do with anything they were talking about? lol Siggy couldn't take no one backing up her crazy so she tried to deflect by changing the subject to something NO ONE was talking about and had no baring on anything . Margret's response was everything "what does that have to do with anything?" and not giving siggy the reaction she wanted was priceless... And Andy telling Siggy he didn't find the analogy offensive  and everyone he talked to didn't either with Siggys face dropping lol ...

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Sarcastica said:

The look Andy gave Soggy when she said that she didn't give a shit about what he thought....that was a murder. 

That's probably why she's gone right there. It's quite audacious of her to think she speaks for all Jews on the matter of Hitler, but then to tell the big boss man that HIS opinion doesn't matter? She's crazy. 

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I read somewhere that Kim D is suing Teresa for saying she runs a whore house.  Maybe Teresa’s defense will be that she never called Kim D a madame, she called her a magnum.

I think it's a valid complaint.  You would think these howives would have learned from seeing the Brandi/Joanna lawsuit play out, but no.  Of course, this bunch doesn't have much intelligence or awareness anyway.  I liked Melissa trying to pose questions in a rational manner.  I kept thinking -- Andy, this is your job!!  I hate how he glosses over things and never gets to the real meat of an argument. 

I appreciate the more low key Teresa and I believe prison did her a lot of good, however she still does not take ownership of her wrongs.  People can change, but Teresa still needs to own the fact that she did steal and lie, and it was not all Joe's fault.  If Teresa thinks no family suffered due to her shenanigans, then she has another thing coming.  Small businesses who could not meet their payroll suffered when they were duped by them.  I've been one of those small contractor families, and it hurts.  I would have more respect for her conversion if she actually took responsibility.  

I like Margaret, but I'm still cautious about her.  I feel like there is something lurking below the surface with her.  I don't like her bringing her stepchildren into her narrative.  They won't appreciate being her story line and it will not help heal the rift.  I may be in the minority, but I don't like the sex crazy mother and some of the gross things she says.  Look, I think it's great that you can have a satisfying sex life into your golden years, but you don't need to give every detail and be crass about it.  She says things that remind me of Aviva's (RHNY) father George.  Does she get a pass because she's a woman?  Leave your details in your bedroom.  I did like the advice of spend your last $ on lipstick, tho!! 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

One of the "TWINS" did the clink-clink years ago! Kim D just caught up! ;-)

Me too.  Who are the twins?  This is my 2nd season of RHOJ. 

And probably my last.  Because I sincerely do not understand the amount of ass kissing Theresa gets.

I really don't. 

• Love 4

What struck me after Round 2 of the reunion is that Siggy is like a spoiled child.  Everything has to be her way.  She can't even hear others when they speak much less comprehend that their thoughts are as important as hers.  I think it's as simple as that for her.  She needs a therapist to get over that seriously big bump in her life.

What also struck me is how venemous and ugly Delores is.  She speaks like she is a gang-banger on the streets.  Ugh.

From that side of the couch I'll concede one thing.....Danielle really screwed up by sharing Delores' comments about Theresa only caring about the money.   That did her no favors.  Although Delores shouldn't have said such a stupid thing to begin with. I'm guessing there was no ill intent (its probably a truism for 99.9% of the RH's...Siggy and Delores included) - as Danielle said but then she should have clarified for all.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6

I walked away from my TV on several occasions because of the screaming, I could not understand what anyone was saying and I felt like I did not miss anything.  

Siggy getting another book deal is nuts...more advice from her to the public? Who would listen?

Teresa calling Kim D. a "magdum," with a straight face and nobody comments on that?  

Melissa comes out of this seeming smarter than everyone, how is that possible?

I like Margaret, I sense her normalness will drive everyone nuts.  She fits right in with her many law suits and bankruptcies.

Danielle can leave and I wouldn't miss her, sadly she brought nothing to the table.  When Andy asked her "her" question he asked it in such a way I got the sense he does not like her.  

Hopefully next season we do not get Teresa and her squeal crying about her mother, baiting her kids and father to cry over missing Nonna.  I'm not insensitive but it seems like there was a lot of playing to the cameras with it.

Delores, I'd like to see her a bit more covered up, her cleavage looked like a toochas (rear end).

I wonder what my life would be like if I do not set up my DVR to record this mess next season...we may never know.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Not gonna lie. Kim D did look like a Magdum. 

Siggy is the most unaware person I've ever seen. I really do not know how she can sit there and proclaim that she's always practiced what she preached. She fancies herself this incredibly compassionate and helpful person, but she's been nothing but selfish and nasty all season. She thinks if she just SAYS it's true, then it is. I SAY I'm a nice person, so I am. 

The way she and Dolores were sitting on their couch, snarking about everyone else's comments, like they were the only two in the room - that's mean girl 101 right there. They're just awful.

I have to say, after watching last night, I actually think Danielle may be lying about what Danielle said. At first I believed Danielle, but her descriptions of what Dolores supposedly said about people were odd. I agree, why bring up Jaq, if she's not on the show anymore? And Dolores was (is?) friends with Jaq, so why would she say something sort of negative about her? It was just weird. 

Margaret is being sued by Vinyard Vines? 

I hadn't heard about Dina and the home invasion. That's crazy!

I think we are in the minority on this one, but I am with you.  I am not a fan of Delores by any means (I dislike her less than Siggy - but she is still guilty by friend association as far as I'm concerned). But I've actually believed her version about what happened (or didn't happen) from the outset.  I don't actively dislike Danielle like I used to, but I still believe she is capable of lying to advance her agenda and/or crazy enough to believe that Delores said something that was never actually said. 

28 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Gah, Siggy and her shrieking "SHAME ON YOU!  SHAME ON YOU!  SHAME ON YOU!" makes me want to hire the bell ringing nun from Game of Thrones to follow Siggy around intoning: "Shame.  Shame.  Shame".

LMAO!  But please, for the love of Tyrion Lannister, let Siggy keep her clothes on for the public shame walk!! 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Gah, Siggy and her shrieking "SHAME ON YOU!  SHAME ON YOU!  SHAME ON YOU!" makes me want to hire the bell ringing nun from Game of Thrones to follow Siggy around intoning: "Shame.  Shame.  Shame".

I still do not get what Siggy is so pissed off about with Margaret.  Her explanation makes no sense.  I don't see the blinded hate Siggy keeps saying Margaret has for her.  So what is Margaret supposed to be shamed about?

Loved Andy telling Siggy he and every one he has asked about the Hitler analogy said they were not hurt or offended and Siggy said she did no care.  That right there shows what an idiot she is.  She preaches love, understanding and acceptance but does not follow it.  It's Siggy's way or the highway.  

And yes, Siggy and Delores sitting on couch talking to each other while others were taking to them was rude and a mean girl move.  

• Love 13

Siggy is like an impetuous child covering her ears and stomping her feet. Gotta say I loved it when Andy told her that he, and his parents did NOT agree with her on the Hitlergate. (Cue Siggy’s big pout face)....

Reading between the lines of their comments, it seems Siggy is responsible for Dolores getting plastic surgery. Siggy does say “know your worth”. Since Dolores looks like an overinflated blowup doll, does that mean she thinks that’s all she is good for?! 

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Me too.  Who are the twins?  This is my 2nd season of RHOJ. 

And probably my last.  Because I sincerely do not understand the amount of ass kissing Theresa gets.

I really don't. 

About 3 seasons ago, there was a set of twins who were on the show; friends of Teresa! Their names were Teresa (as well) and Nicole; one was married and the other had someone portraying her BF! It was a horrible season IMO, but had plenty of action! Assaults were prevalent, accusations of infidelity were rampant, and even Victoria Gotti made an appearance accusing a husband of having sex with the mother of the TWINS! ;-)

• Love 4

Siggy Signs off:

Following the Wednesday, January 24, reunion of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Siggy Flicker penned a goodbye letter to the cast and the fans who have watched during her two seasons. Read the letter she shared exclusively with Us Weekly below:

That’s a wrap!

I want to thank Andy Cohen and Bravo for the opportunity they gave me on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Andy Cohen is a mentor, a friend and the sweetest man in the universe, not to mention GOOD LOOOKING! Bravo has amazing people who made a tremendous impact on my career and my life. I don’t regret one second of the good and sometimes the not so good.

What did I learn?

I learned that when dealing with a reality show, never ever ever leave your edit in the hands of someone else. Let me tell you why. Imagine the most well-behaved lion — a lion who was raised and surrounded by love — never experiencing cruelty. Now imagine that same lion is caged, poked, prodded and beaten for weeks. Finally, that lion strikes back at its tormentors. The tormentors capture video only of the lion attacking, show that video and label the lion vicious, unpredictable and unhinged. Welcome to the last year of my life.

I learned that education is the very foundation by which a great society is built. There is no room for intolerance or marginalization based on faith, and I am grateful that I have been recruited to educate on the subject. This is where civil society must draw a line. Hitler is not an analogy, it is an abomination. No one should trivialize his evil. The Holocaust is not a social reference point. Those who I filmed with who didn’t know what the Holocaust was … now do.

I am sure that people will think twice before bringing up Hitler’s name in casual conversation far removed from the atrocities of the Holocaust or World War II. I am grateful that what started as such a painful exchange has launched me into such a meaningful direction.

After all, we teach our kids not to lie, cheat or steal. So why would anyone remain in an environment that rewards just that? Leave the toxicity behind and immerse yourselves in what you are passionate about and that is exactly what I am going to do.

I learned that my husband, my kids, my family and my friends — especially Dolores Catania — will guide me through the darkest of times with unprecedented strength and unwavering support. Looking back at how they rallied around me, it is truly humbling.

I learned that viewers have touched my life as I had intended to touch theirs. Many have become friends. Those friendships are flourishing.

Finally, I learned we can’t plan our future. I could never have predicted that my time on The Real Housewives of New Jersey would take me to where I need to be today.

So as I continue to write my fairytale, I pray that each of you will continue to write yours.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Jextella said:

What struck me after Round 2 of the reunion is that Siggy is like a spoiled child.  Everything has to be her way.  She can't even hear others when they speak much less comprehend that their thoughts are as important as hers.  I think it's as simple as that for her.

I agree. And I'm sure her parents tired of her long ago, as well. Which is why her father kind of just agreed with her, without really committing to her craziness. He's probably realized it's futile to go against her. She doesn't listen. 

36 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I still do not get what Siggy is so pissed off about with Margaret.  Her explanation makes no sense.  I don't see the blinded hate Siggy keeps saying Margaret has for her.  So what is Margaret supposed to be shamed about?

I think that since Siggy was Margaret's tenuous connection for joining the show, Siggy thinks Margaret owes her a huge debt of gratitude. I believe Siggy started the season thinking that Margaret would be her 2nd lapdog. So she was absolutely floored when Margaret not only didn't rush to her defense during cake-gate, but actually flipped the script by planning something for Teresa without Siggy's sanction. After all, Siggy owns all of Boca, dontcha know???? I just really don't think she expected Margaret to be her on person. Siggy cannot handle people who think for themselves and don't kiss her ass. Margaret seems like kind of a fair person. She actually defended Dolores a bit when Danielle was questioning her relationship with Frank. Margaret strikes me as the type of person who can agree with her enemy and call out her friend. She won't be disloyal, per se, but she will say what she believes is right. And Siggy just can't handle that. She has this warped idea that if you're her friend, you agree with her always. 

• Love 10
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I think it’s great that Dolores and Frank can coparent and be friends for the sake of their family. However, the truth is that Frank was disbarred in NJ, and likely cannot afford to pay for two households. Dolores wouldn’t have disfigured herself if she had real self esteem. She looks terrible. 

Disbarred for what ? And I guess that explains Frank's girl friend's exit.

• Love 1

This is just weird-Teresa is really angry and interestingly she keeps claiming the reason Caroline and Jacqueline would return is they need the money:  http://www.eonline.com/news/908988/teresa-giudice-has-some-strong-words-about-caroline-manzo-and-jacqueline-laurita-possibly-rejoining-rhonj  There are five parts in the second one she talks about Joe and it makes little sense, then in the fourth part she talks about Kim D.  If Teresa wanted to ignore KIm D., why did she go to the fashion show?  The fifth part is again about Jac and Kim D.  

I am guessing they are retooling and Teresa has no choice but t get along or move on.

• Love 3

I really don't get what Siggy's point was about Margaret being sued.  Is she not aware how business works?  Because I work for a fortune 300 company and we are constantly being sued for shit.  Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't.  I don't think losing is any indication that Margaret pilfered her stuff, just that the lawyer for whoever sued her made a better argument then hers did.  I don't believe there was any smoking gun uncovered so I'm more inclined to believe it's just one person had a more convincing argument then the other.

I don't like to go after women about how they look but....Delores looks like she's in pain.  She looked so uncomfortable the entire show, like she was holding in a fart or a breath and was about to explode out of her dress.  Every time she moved it looked like she winced in pain.  And while Danielle is no angel, I am reluctant to support Delores when she goes from 0-60 so quickly.  Do I think she said that about Teresa?  I think she said something along those lines.  Because look at how she lost her mind.  What is she so pissed about?  She thinks Teresa is an asshole for being friends with Danielle anyway, so why does she care if Teresa believes Danielle?  Like I get someone lying about you and having a normal amount of anger about that but Delores is saying nasty shit every time she opens her mouth.  It's unnecessary and completely lacking in class.  Take it down three notches before you start pointing a finger at Margaret for what she did to Siggy.

• Love 7

I like Caroline better , mainly her children's antics on her own seperate show. If she needs money ( not sure exactly why as she is an empty nester - maybe for grands collge fund) then re-vive the 30 min Manzo family. 

8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

This is just weird-Teresa is really angry and interestingly she keeps claiming the reason Caroline and Jacqueline would return is they need the money:  http://www.eonline.com/news/908988/teresa-giudice-has-some-strong-words-about-caroline-manzo-and-jacqueline-laurita-possibly-rejoining-rhonj  There are five parts in the second one she talks about Joe and it makes little sense, then in the fourth part she talks about Kim D.  If Teresa wanted to ignore KIm D., why did she go to the fashion show?  The fifth part is again about Jac and Kim D.  

I am guessing they are retooling and Teresa has no choice but t get along or move on.

13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG how pissed is Siggy that Margaret got the first slice. LOL

And also the look on her face when she heard that Dina commented on Margaret's social media.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This is exactly why I almost fell off the elliptical this morning when she said she was planning to write a book about bullying for teenage girls.  Say what now?  After she sat on that couch and displayed classic bullying behavior from begining to end?  This bitch is crazy.  Unless she plans to highlight her own bullying actions and what she's learned from it, any publisher who gets that book needs to toss it into the trash where it belongs.

I don't know, but I could see Kim D as the owner of a Brothel.  It just makes sense.  

2 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I don't like to go after women about how they look but....Delores looks like she's in pain.  She looked so uncomfortable the entire show, like she was holding in a fart or a breath and was about to explode out of her dress.  Every time she moved it looked like she winced in pain. 

What in the hell did Delores do to her face?  She was gorgeous, especially without makeup.  The skin on her face looks like it has been pulled so tight that she can't fully get her mouth around her teeth to cover them.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

And also the look on her face when she heard that Dina commented on Margaret's social media.

This is exactly why I almost fell off the elliptical this morning when she said she was planning to write a book about bullying for teenage girls.  Say what now?  After she sat on that couch and displayed classic bullying behavior from begining to end?  This bitch is crazy.  Unless she plans to highlight her own bullying actions and what she's learned from it, any publisher who gets that book needs to toss it into the trash where it belongs.

I don't know, but I could see Kim D as the owner of a Brothel.  It just makes sense.  

What in the hell did Delores do to her face?  She was gorgeous, especially without makeup.  The skin on her face looks like it has been pulled so tight that she can't fully get her mouth around her teeth to cover them.  

Both Deloris and Soggy looked terribly "overdone" and did not look CUTE! The dresses were horrible to say the least! Deloris has allowed Siggy to drag her down into the sewer and I'm not sure anyone will want to be bothered with her "me too" attitude backing up everything done and said by that loudmouth crier! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Siggy Signs off:

Following the Wednesday, January 24, reunion of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Siggy Flicker penned a goodbye letter to the cast and the fans who have watched during her two seasons. Read the letter she shared exclusively with Us Weekly below:

That’s a wrap!

I want to thank Andy Cohen and Bravo for the opportunity they gave me on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Andy Cohen is a mentor, a friend and the sweetest man in the universe, not to mention GOOD LOOOKING! Bravo has amazing people who made a tremendous impact on my career and my life. I don’t regret one second of the good and sometimes the not so good.

What did I learn?

I learned that when dealing with a reality show, never ever ever leave your edit in the hands of someone else. Let me tell you why. Imagine the most well-behaved lion — a lion who was raised and surrounded by love — never experiencing cruelty. Now imagine that same lion is caged, poked, prodded and beaten for weeks. Finally, that lion strikes back at its tormentors. The tormentors capture video only of the lion attacking, show that video and label the lion vicious, unpredictable and unhinged. Welcome to the last year of my life.

I learned that education is the very foundation by which a great society is built. There is no room for intolerance or marginalization based on faith, and I am grateful that I have been recruited to educate on the subject. This is where civil society must draw a line. Hitler is not an analogy, it is an abomination. No one should trivialize his evil. The Holocaust is not a social reference point. Those who I filmed with who didn’t know what the Holocaust was … now do.

I am sure that people will think twice before bringing up Hitler’s name in casual conversation far removed from the atrocities of the Holocaust or World War II. I am grateful that what started as such a painful exchange has launched me into such a meaningful direction.

After all, we teach our kids not to lie, cheat or steal. So why would anyone remain in an environment that rewards just that? Leave the toxicity behind and immerse yourselves in what you are passionate about and that is exactly what I am going to do.

I learned that my husband, my kids, my family and my friends — especially Dolores Catania — will guide me through the darkest of times with unprecedented strength and unwavering support. Looking back at how they rallied around me, it is truly humbling.

I learned that viewers have touched my life as I had intended to touch theirs. Many have become friends. Those friendships are flourishing.

Finally, I learned we can’t plan our future. I could never have predicted that my time on The Real Housewives of New Jersey would take me to where I need to be today.

So as I continue to write my fairytale, I pray that each of you will continue to write yours.

This entire missive is one big fairy tale.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

You can throw the cake; I'd just assume throw the knife! Soggy got on my freakin' nerves so badly, I saved nothing to tape! Usually there's something, but SOGGY took out all the fun of the reunion! ;-)

You’re not kidding. I have had this weird thing my whole life, where I can’t look at a photograph of an evil person for very long. Hitler, for one, for sure. Well, I realize that I had the same thing going with Siggy last night. I simply could not look at the screen if her face was on it. Big, big bummer. Along with so many others, I hope she never comes back. Show that level of unrepentant hatred and egomania on something else if you must, but not a housewives show.

Edited by Ipse Dixit
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Soggy's FOS! No one prodded, poked, or abused her in the least! It was her own "over the top" reaction to things that made her look like a lunatic! She's loud, obnoxious, vile, and goes for the jugular; even when asked by her own father to "pull back!" She was out of control and I won't miss her in the least! "Take Deloris with you b!tch!" ;-)

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Siggy Signs off:

That’s a wrap!

What did I learn?

My head just exploded! The woman is a delusional lunatic!  

Real question....what is wrong with her??? Lol, seriously,  I can't tell if she believes her own BS or she is trying to save face and spinning everything, to convince the few people who still think she's a relationship expert. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

Real question....what is wrong with her??? Lol, seriously,  I can't tell if she believes her own BS or she is trying to save face and spinning everything, to convince the few people who still think she's a relationship expert. 

She's trying to clean it up! Soggy's really hurt her reputation and I can't imagine anyone going to her for advice! She obviously doesn't listen to her own BS because she was more than a lunatic during that reunion! She burned all her bridges and telling Andy how good looking he is during that self-serving letter won't save her crazy arse! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, imjagain said:

WTF!??  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Delores, I'd like to see her a bit more covered up, her cleavage looked like a toochas (rear end).

I KNEW there was a simile I was missing!!! LOL

I confess I wondered how far down her poor nips were buried in that bedazzled tube top. It could not have been a comfortable night of taping. 

51 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

This is exactly why I almost fell off the elliptical this morning when she said she was planning to write a book about bullying for teenage girls.  Say what now?  After she sat on that couch and displayed classic bullying behavior from begining to end? 

I figured it was going to be a “how-to” book.  

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Siggy cannot handle people who think for themselves and don't kiss her ass. Margaret seems like kind of a fair person. She actually defended Dolores a bit when Danielle was questioning her relationship with Frank. Margaret strikes me as the type of person who can agree with her enemy and call out her friend. She won't be disloyal, per se, but she will say what she believes is right. And Siggy just can't handle that. She has this warped idea that if you're her friend, you agree with her always. 

Perfect expkanation of why I like Marge so far. And yet another reason why I’m SO GLAD Flicker’s gone. 

• Love 4

Say whaaaaaattt......honest engine Chris going  to jail? !?!?maybe that is why caroline & jaquline  need $$$..lawyer fees and his little autistic son (I forgot his name).

This list of felons on this show seems to be growing...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

She's trying to clean it up! Soggy's really hurt her reputation and I can't imagine anyone goming to her for advice! She obviously doesn't listen to her own BS because she was more than a lunatic during that reunion! She burned all her bridges and telling Andy how good looking he is during that self-serving letter won't save her crazy arse! ;-)

She is a sad, delusional person.  Apparently to her,  superficial things mean more to her than substance.  How could you take advice on how to manage your own life from someone who finds it necessary to have plastic surgery constantly.  She needs to clean up her own life before she gives advice to others on theirs.  As far as not being around people who lie, cheat, and steal, how does she reconcile that with her bestie Delores? Frank has been disbarred!!!  Plus, Frank certainly looks like he loves the roids!!  Just sayin'.  Also, Teresa has been to prison, yet she's all good with her.  What a hypocrite!!  She likes to cause trouble and play the victim.  Anyone who would seriously buy her books or go to her for advice is nuts!!  I hope those contracts were cancelled when the publisher saw her true colors.  What a crazy loon!!  Thank you for getting her off my tv!!! 

Also, I have to say that in light of Siggy's history, it would have been better if Margaret had used another analogy like Jeffrey Dahmer or someone else vile, but she was not being antisemitic.  I think putting a moratorium on talking about a vile historical figure just gives them more power.  Siggy judging people solely on how they treat her is ridiculous and highlights what a narcissist she truly is.  

Did she really say that some of her castmates didn't know about the Holocaust until she came along??  I hate to believe that, but with this cast, it just might be the truth.  Shameful!!

• Love 3

Wow, I just think Siggy and Dolores are the most vile, deluded, mean-spirited women.  For me,  the winners this season are Melissa and Margaret!  Gotta say that when the season started I never thought I'd be rooting for pigtails, but she seems quite reasonable and composed compared to these two lunatics.  Even Theresa seems pretty likable compared to these two idiots.  Dolores really needs to rethink her wardrobe as well, she looks like an overstuffed sausage.  Sorry, not sorry.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who in the cast did not know what the Holocaust was?  I don't remember anyone asking what it was.

I don' think anyone did.

I 100 percent agree with Siggy and her comments about the Holocaust not being a social reference point. I do.

Nothing has changed my mind that comparing Kim D. to Hitler, diminishes and demeans the atrocities that occurred during the Holocaust. 

But due to Siggy’s histrionics, her emotional outburst seems to justify to several viewers, the slaughter of human beings as a harmless or poor analogy to throwing out the rumor that someone is stepping out on their marriage. 

Andy Cohen. If you're out there. I would like to know why you don't think comparing a gossiper to Hitler, doesn't in time, gloss over what happened in the Holocaust. 

1 hour ago, imjagain said:

Reading her letter or whatever it is tells me that she needs to get out of Jersey and go to Boca where she can live a make believe life in a make believe world and imagine she is with "her people". This one is nuts. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Looks like the "namaste" didn't take.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

OMG, Siggy, I'm begging you - get psychological help!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Who in the cast did not know what the Holocaust was?  I don't remember anyone asking what it was.

From what I saw what they didn't know about it was that it was the reason you couldn't ever not obey Siggy. She seemed to even lecture her own father about it.

Somebody not liking casual references to Hitler and asking someone to not do it is reasonable. Siggy pretending that this is some rare thing that says something about Margaret (or that other people not reacting means they don't know history) is ridiculous. She may not want (or might currently be pretending not to want in order to claim moral highground) the holocaust to be a social reference point, but it is. That's why there's something called Godwin's Rule on the internet. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Really! The only thing that made her shaming outburst bearable was knowing that somewhere down deep she’s feeling that about herself - projection is thy name, Siggy Flicker!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Did she really say that some of her castmates didn't know about the Holocaust until she came along??  I hate to believe that, but with this cast, it just might be the truth.  Shameful!!

I don't know the psychological term that fits this lady but whoa!  

Does she think she is the only person who has a parent that survived the Holocaust? 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know the psychological term that fits this lady but whoa!  

Does she think she is the only person who has a parent that survived the Holocaust? 

Oh, she knows that others have parents who survived the Holocaust - but she doesn’t give a shit how any of them feel!

Plus, SHAME on them for having feelings!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7