Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Janine's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Shnoopy said:

6 months.  Pretty sure 6 months have passed.

It's been two months since her first appointment with Dr. Now.  Six months since she started her "journey."  And it does kind of feel like we've been watching this episode for six months.

• Love 16
Just now, CouchTater said:

I don't know why people who can't take care of themselves physically, financially, etc. insist on having pets.  Get your life together before you assume ownership of an animal!

Amen!  If the animal needs to be seen by the vet,  and you can't afford the vet or physically get to the vet.....no animal for you!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

It's called a pet sitter. Geez lady. 

Or board the cat at a veterinary clinic.  The only thing I like about this woman Is she at least is worried about her cat.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7
Just now, 88Keys said:

It's been two months since her first appointment with Dr. Now.  Six months since she started her "journey."  And it does kind of feel like we've been watching this episode for six months.

Ahhh ok. 

1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

I don't know why people who can't take care of themselves physically, financially, etc. insist on having pets.  Get your life together before you assume ownership of an animal!

How would she get the car to the doctor for checkups? Do you think she straps the cat carrier to the scooter and scoots them both to the vet?

(I’m aware there’s a place in hell reserved just for me.)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ThisGirlAsh said:

I'm honestly not sure if she's just taking the piss with her "I'm happy with the 15 pounds I lost" or if she ACTUALLY thinks she did a good job

Oh yeah, she thinks she should be praised and given a corndog.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

The bigger question is why so many people have children they can't take care of.

• Love 3
Just now, Kid said:

That is driving me crazy too!!

There is a pastor at my mother's church who does this. Lovely, kind, caring man - which almost makes it more off-putting. But anytime he talks, he will look "toward" whoever he speaking to but has his eyes closed. It's like if his mouth is open his eyes aren't. Very strange habit and I don't think he's even aware he does it. I was raised to look people in the eye when I spoke to them. I don't understand this habit some people have of talking with their eyes closed. 

• Love 2