Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Janine's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ThisGirlAsh said:

Her niece is gorgeous.  At least we've seen two relatives that care.  Very confused about her brothers though.  Where are they?

They probably got tired of her crap years ago.  I mean, we all picked up on it, and we've only been watching her for an hour.

"I know Dr. Now is going to say there is nothing he can do."  I think she WANTS him to say that so she can stop dieting.

• Love 12

The niece saying "You missed our graduations and weddings" hit the wrong note for me. "You weren't a passive observer of our happy lives!" Be better to tell Janine about the stuff she herself will be able to do if she loses weight.

• Love 8
Just now, Azubah said:

The niece saying "You missed our graduations and weddings" hit the wrong note for me. "You weren't a passive observer of our happy lives!" Be better to tell Janine about the stuff she herself will be able to do if she loses weight.

I know!  As if their life events should be equally as significant to her as they are to them.

As a single, kid-free aunt, great-aunt, and godmother, I sometimes get a wee bit of resentment when others' significant events seems to outrank mine.

• Love 10

Made some bad choices?! That's a damn understatement. I can't stand this woman. She's just like that other lady...can't think of her name. They never took responsibility for their actions. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

She had a bad week? Lady, you did NOT gain 63 pounds in ONE WEEK. She’s a lying liar who lies.

And, notice. Every time she lies she talks with her eyes closed.  

• Love 6