Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Janine's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ThisGirlAsh said:

She would have been better off paying the assistant to drive her to Houston honestly.  Also, is this toilet shot necessary?  My eyes just fell out of my head for a second.

Good point.  Dr.  Now does not approve of 600 lb patients  traveling by plane. Very dangerous.

• Love 1
Just now, ThisGirlAsh said:

What's even worse is those look like basic kitchen tongs.  What's next, a spatula? 

Appropos of nothing, but.....  I learned something new this week.  Apparently in some households people keep "poop knives" in their bathrooms to slice up big poops to get them down the toilet easier.  Literal knives. 

• Love 5
Just now, ThisGirlAsh said:

Janine: "That attempted plane ride was so humiliating, I'll never do anything like that again"

Also Janine:  Wipes her ass using tongs and toilet paper on national television 

***DEAD*** over here

30 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I feel your pain lady, my mom watched my weight and what I ate like a hawk. The first thing I did when I got my driver's license was go to 7-Eleven and buy all the snacks and goodies she wouldn't let me have. 

Same here! As soon as I got to be an adult I had the freedom to eat whenever and whatever I wanted. My mother locked up the cookies. She doled one out after dinner. She always told me she was "afraid"  I was going to get fat but she didn't need to worry about my brothers! I think it made me really want to sneak food whenever I could. My brother and I used to sneak and steal food. I had a friend who was thin as a rail and her entire kitchen had boxes of candy, chips, cake, cookies all over the counters and she never touched it. I would go over there and be in heaven!

• Love 10
Just now, CouchTater said:

Appropos of nothing, but.....  I learned something new this week.  Apparently in some households people keep "poop knives" in their bathrooms to slice up big poops to get them down the toilet easier.  Literal knives. 

I read that too!! I've never heard of such a thing before!!! Made me barf almost! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

--- wow --- 

just... wow. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

She wants help but won't quit eating. Dr. Now wouldn't be "letting her die". She's killing herself.

Definitely!  I thought that was an extraordinary comment. An ultimatum to Dr. Now?  How manipulative!  Her life!  Her decision!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

TMI but we can now cross that off the list of mysteries of the ages.

I love how she sounded a little proud "You ever wondered how a fat girl wipes her ass?" sigh.... as much as I want to say "no" I guess curiosity really did kill the cat 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

Why do they always say they're humiliated? I've seen so many fat people on scooters now that I don't pay any attention to people on scooters. (And how sad is that?)

well if I saw like last week, a 750 pound man and a 550 pound woman rounding the corner in the grocery store on scooters I would be a inclined to look at them and then I would turn away, but I mean it would be hard not to look surprised at that!

• Love 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Maybe she just needs someone who cares. She was just begging for Dr now to give her affirmation. She seems incredibly lonely and isolated 

I think you are spot on. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

who was the chatter here last year that had the mom who made funny comments?

Anchorabu.  In the chat thread, she said that her mother passed away last October.  :(  

• Love 3
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Is she taking the cat???

If she is leaving the cat, she's lost me. She has the cat, she needs to take the cat with her. I don't get people who just abandon their pets because they're moving. 

• Love 5